Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Hidden lovers - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Hidden lovers - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Hidden lovers - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Hidden lovers - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Hidden lovers - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Hidden lovers - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Hidden lovers - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Hidden lovers - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Hidden lovers - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hidden lovers

2 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Hidden lovers - Page 4 Empty Hidden lovers

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Wanting something you know you cant have is always tempting.

She was with a guy she thought she'd be with forever. Until he dumped her cold and hard. Hooking up with a random at her best friends wedding.

He's being forced to marry. With no way out of it, he goes to his best friends wedding and hooks up with the maid of honour.

Never expecting to bump into each other again, until they did... at her parents house, celebrating his engagement with a lavish party.

It should have ended. It didn't.

He makes it clear it's just sex.. nothing more and she thinks she's ok with that until she falls pregnant.. his gay brother says it's his and they've been dating in secret.

Will he find out the truth?

But as always, all good things must come to an end. Leaving someone heartbroken.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Hidden lovers - Page 4 Empty Re: Hidden lovers

Post by melbender Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:51 am

He sighed with a nod "I get it. When you want someone but can't have them." He felt the same way about Ben. "Well fine. I will keep your secret but only in this apartment. Do what you want in here but out there, don't get caught or your life is over."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:25 pm

I sighed. "Hers too. I just don't know what to do. I should walk away. I know I should and just live my miserable life." I looked at Loulou and rubbed her head I heard noises coming from Mia's room. "Just promise me one thing Kenny!" He looked at me and I mad sure I looked mean. "Don't touch her, don't fuck her!" I would be so pissed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:27 pm

He smirked with a laugh, he wouldn't be able to get hard if he tried "don't worry big brother. I have no intention of going near her pussy. Unless she wants it of course." He winked purposely pissing him off.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:30 pm

I stood up quickly. "Don't. I repeat don't fucking touch her!" God what the hell, it's not like she is mine. I walked away and grabbed another beer. I need to walk away from her. This isn't good I'm jealous as guck and I hardly know her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:32 pm

I peeked out of the bedroom as I towel tried my hair and noticed him "care to share?" I asked leaning against the fridge
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:39 pm

I looked her up and down. Fuck I can't walk away. I shook my head and smirked, "share what exactly? I don't like to share. I hate it actually." I smirked more walking up to her, "I'm a little upset I wasn't asked to join you, maybe you should make that up to me!" I winked and took a pull of my beer
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:42 pm

"And here I had taken you for the sort of man to do whatever he wanted.. instead of being asked." I moved in front off him, turning around and bending down so my ass was in his view as I grabbed a beer from the fridge "before you leave tonight, come kiss me goodnight." And I turned walking back into my room
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:18 pm

I shook my head. Before she closed the door I placed my foot stopping it. "How about that kiss now!" I pulled her to me and crushed my lips to hers. Groaning once my tongue swept across hers. "Fuck." I wanted her but I knew I shouldn't couldn't it was tearing me apart I had to leave here tonight and get far away. I would ask Kenny to look after loulou and I would clam a business trip and leave for a few weeks. Maybe a month come back for the wedding a disappear again. I looked at her and saw confusion. "I shouldn't want you so bad." I said before shutting her door so I could fuck her one more time. "But I do."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:39 am

"Take me!" I moaned and crashed my lips against his again. Kissing him furiously as we tore at each other's naked body. I couldn't get enough of him, craving his touch. I was soaked and desperate. Naked and falling down the the bed my legs instantly around his, bucking up against his hard erection. "Oh god.." 'nothing has ever felt this good
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:57 am

I needed to make this good. This would be our last time I knew it but I don't think she did. Actually I know she didn't. But Kenny was right. God but I don't think I can walk away from her maybe another week or two of this then I'll head out till the wedding. I fucked her good then after I just held her. Then I went I made her cum a few times with my mouth then fucked her again. It was late and I knew I should go but I didn't want to. I went to get us some cold pizza and some drinks letting loulou in as well. I laughed watching loulou snuggle up to Mia. "She likes you."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:06 am

I like you I wanted to tell him "she's so cute, I like her." I stretched lazily, naked beneath the covers "so how did you get in without Kenny knowing or did he give his blessing?" I asked, unable to take my eyes off of him. This had been the best sex ever, my body has never reacted this way and I wanted to see him again,maybe he'd call off the wedding and change his mind about this. Oh god I had it bad. "Get in the bed." I asked as he just stood there "or is it against the rules? Are there rules?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:18 am

I ran my hand through my hair. "fuck if I know." I sighed and got in bed and looked at her. "I don't want you to get hurt, Kenny says your going to get hurt." I ran my hand over her arm. "Fuck why. Why now?" I said not expecting a answer. "I hate her and him." I sighed. "I caught her in a affair with a guy that can ruin my career." I looked in her eyes. "I can't tell you his name I should be telling you anything, but I need to explain why we really shouldn't be doing this. If they find out I'm done and I can live with that but I don't want them coming well her coming after you." Or you thinking I targeted you because of your father blackmailing me shit. This was going to end badly.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:30 am

"Well then don't tell me anymore and no one will find out. I won't tell anyone and if someone asks about you being here then say you're seeing Kenny." I patted the bed again, urging him to get in "I won't fall in like be with you and make it hard for you." I lied, oh I was so going to fall for him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:45 am

I laughed. "You can't fall for me I can't give you what you deserve." I said laying down and pulling her to me. "I just don't understand. You I don't know how to explain but I swear you have this pull to you." I stroked her hair. "I probably should go-". I was saying but loulou winner pretty much telling me no. "Lou doesn't want to she hates sarina too." I laughed. "Maybe a little nap before I go won't hurt."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:51 am

I grinned, moving to him like a magnet "I feel the same way, but it's just sex. After my breakup that's all I'm ok with." Course I wanted more but wouldn't ever push that. "Lou can stay with me. I like her" I laughed softly, kissing his chest as my eyes drifted shut
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:28 am

I woke to a beeping noise that sounded like my phone. I had a woman no not a woman I had Mia in my arms snuggled tightly. I didn't want to get up but my phone kept going off. I tried not to wake her but I didn't succeed. "Sorry, it could be work." I said noticing the sun was coming through her window. As I located my phone I didn't look to see who it was. Before I could even say hello sarina was screaming so loud I had to hold the phone away.

"If you ever pull that shit again I will ruin you even more! I talked to robert about this he is pissed! He said you better stick to the plan or your done, if Anne finds out she will ruin him! And I'm fucking pregnant keeper! "
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:32 am

I woke up as heard the words I'm pregnant keefer and my stomach dropped. He was having a baby with her. I rolled over pretending to still be asleep, unsure what to say but it was none of my business. He was screwing her when he told me he hadn't. I sat up, and noticed the time, I had to be at the bookstore soon. "I have work" I mouthed, and walked up to him as she screamed down the phone, pressing my mouth against his. Fuck it, he was here and i just wanted to enjoy him while it lasted. I kept kissing down his stomach, to the base of his cock and started to suck him off.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:38 am

I groaned god Mia. "Sarina does he know?" She screamed at me. "Well okay then shut up and tell him. I got to go." I hung up and enjoyed Mia for now. I wasn't sure what she heard. It she was sucking my cock so maybe she didn't hear any of it. "Shut sweetness. I need to be inside you." I grabbed her and pulled her up and slid her down on me. "Your so fucking beautiful."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:42 am

"I have work in half hour. This has to be quick" I moaned riding him fast with deep grinds "fuck your cock feels amazing.. I'm going to come" I locked eyes with his, riding ever faster as I cupped his face and kissed him passionately.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:52 am

I blew deep inside her and kissed her back with so much passion. God I didn't want to let her go. After she climbed off, it was just sex for her, there for a while I thought maybe she felt it too, she said she did but she climbed off me fast and it kind of hurt not physically but mentally. Kenny was wrong about one thing he said I wouldn't get hurt from this and i already was. "So ummm when can I see you again?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:51 am

I began pulling on a bra "umm when are you free?" I asked clipping the back and finding a pair of clean panties. "Tonight? or every night after you finish work?" I looked over at him still in my bed, god what a sight. He'd look good there more often, and then I realised something "you spent the night. Thought you weren't going to stay." I really liked that he did.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:41 pm

I smirked and leaned over to kiss her. "I'll text you later." Her comment about staying the night shit I didn't mean that to happen. I got dressed and smiled at her before leaving Loulou by my side. All day was hell Robert came and bitched at me saying I made sarina looked bad. I wanted tell him yeah well I made your daughter cum and dream my name. But I couldn't. The day went slow I was still at work around 10:00. As I was getting ready to leave I texted Mia. -hey sweetness you still wanna see me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:45 pm

I rolled over picking up my phone, smiling instantly when I seen it was him. All day I had thought bout him and wanted him to call. I couldn't have replied faster - only if you plan on getting naked with me -
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:11 pm

I shook my head and replied. -oh well I thought we'd watch a movie and eat, but we can do that naked as long as Kenny isn't home!- I was kidding of course I wanted her bad.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:14 pm

-he's out. Pick up some Chinese and I'll choose a movie- Kenny was with Ben and having a secret hook up. I got up and went to the living room to start choosing a DVD when I realised this was like a date, ugh don't be stupid, it's sex because he got his fiancé pregnant and using you for a release. I needed to remind myself not to grow attached.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next