Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Hidden lovers - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Hidden lovers - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Hidden lovers - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Hidden lovers - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Hidden lovers - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Hidden lovers - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Hidden lovers - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Hidden lovers - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Hidden lovers - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hidden lovers

2 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Hidden lovers - Page 19 Empty Hidden lovers

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Wanting something you know you cant have is always tempting.

She was with a guy she thought she'd be with forever. Until he dumped her cold and hard. Hooking up with a random at her best friends wedding.

He's being forced to marry. With no way out of it, he goes to his best friends wedding and hooks up with the maid of honour.

Never expecting to bump into each other again, until they did... at her parents house, celebrating his engagement with a lavish party.

It should have ended. It didn't.

He makes it clear it's just sex.. nothing more and she thinks she's ok with that until she falls pregnant.. his gay brother says it's his and they've been dating in secret.

Will he find out the truth?

But as always, all good things must come to an end. Leaving someone heartbroken.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Hidden lovers - Page 19 Empty Re: Hidden lovers

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:42 am

I was pissed. "I honestly don't give a damn who hears me! I don't want the damn house! I want to sell the damn thing. It's not what I want anymore!" I looked at her and noticed her tight as hell shirt and her small shorts. "Damnit put some clothes in so we can talk." I turned so I could hide the fact I had a instant hardon.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:56 am

"So much for keeping me calm. If I bleed or loose this baby, it'll be because of you!" I snapped, walking in the apartment to go and put a pair of sweats on and tank.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:01 am

I turned so fast. "Don't! Don't you even try to tell me it would be my fault. Just sign the damn paper or just take it please. I can't live there. I hate it. All it does is remind me of-". I stopped because it reminded me of what I had and lost. "Please I need to try and move on from everything and I can't there, not when we were suppose to be there together." My voice dropping as I hated this it felt like I would never be the same shit I won't be.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:06 am

"Well who's fault was that! Who pushed me away to the point I felt more suffocated than I ever had! You did! You couldn't listen, you knew I wanted my father to walk me down the aisle! You knew I wanted to plan a wedding together..." tears sprung to my eyes. "Everything was perfect and then it wasn't. I can't be with someone who needs to control everything and I've seen you try and do that these past two days."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:21 am

"Wow don't hold back!" I said looking at her. "I don't ever recall you trying to talk to me about my "control issues" i mean I thought I was helping but I wasn't so instead of talking you ran! You left me! Left me at the damn alter! I would have let you do whatever you wanted." I ran my hand down my face. "And as far as your father goes I can't stand the man he nearly destroyed my life but you, you mananged to do just that, destroy me and my life. But I can't hate you, your the mother of my child, but I won't live in that house that was suppose to be our home." I looked at her tear streaked face. "You talk about me having control issues? Baby look at yourself in the mirror your trying to keep control and not let me sell the house! By running and not including me in our sons life. Yeah I apologized for my role with not including you in a surprise wedding and again I'm sorry. But I'm not the only one to blame sweetheart." I placed the papers in the table. "Please sign so I can try to put my life back together, that's all I'm asking." I turned and walked out before I cried.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:28 am

I sat and stared at the pages for what felt like hours. I signed the papers he wanted me to and then I called my parents lawyer and told him I wanted to buy the house but keep my name from him so he could never know it was me. I picked up my phone and text him - signed. I'm sorry. I wish you the best in life- and then I burst into tears and sobbed my heart out. Someone else would get him. I'd lost him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:39 am

I stared at her text and picked up my glass of whiskey taken a huge gulp. Now I'll only have to deal with her when it comes to my son. The next few weeks went by in a blur I sold the house thank god it didn't take long at all. The baby appointment was coming up in a few days and I was excited but also dreading it because of her. I just sold all the furniture with it, I needed new everything I didn't want any reminders of her and our life. I found a small house and was getting ready to go shopping for all new things. As I found a couch I liked I went to tell the sales guy and then turned around and right into a small woman. She was very pretty, not a thing like "her who broke me. Pretty much just what I'm looking for. "I'm so sorry miss." I said still not wanting to try and date. It I wouldn't mind a one nighter.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:52 am

I hadn't moved into the house but I was thinking about it. My hormones were raging and that sucked because I was alone. I had been at work and taken a 20 minute break, deciding to go for a walk to look at more maternity clothes. I glanced in a shop window and my heart almost stopped, seeing him with a woman, buying a couch. He's moved on. He was really moving in. I glanced away before he seen me and went back to the cafe.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:59 am

We talked for a little then I needed to get going she tried her hardest to get my number and I just couldn't she seemed too sweet and I couldn't just use her body. I needed to get laid tho.

As I walked into the little book/cafe to meet with my cousin I was smiling from ear to ear. The shop was cute but the little pregnant worker didn't seem to be in a good mood or like me. I shrugged and walked over to my cousin. "Oh my god Jules if you would have told me this little town was full of gorgeous men I would have moved sooner. I was just over at the furniture store getting my bed frame when I literally ran into the most sexiest sweet man alive. His name is even hot keefer!" I paused "he seemed sad though. I wanted to ask him out to come here for coffee but he said he had to run business I guess."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:04 am

I gritted my teeth and blinked back the tears. I knew the next thing I was going to say was awful but I couldn't help it. "Excuse me? I know exactly who you are talking about and he's the father of our unborn son so if you don't mind, keep your fucking eyes off." And I walked off angrily. God I hated him. I tossed my apron on the counter and decided to pay him a visit at work. Hormones in full swing as I pushed open his office door and ignored the fact he was in a meeting "if you're going to fuck other women then I'm going to go out and fuck men too! You don't get to love the single life and I sure as hell won't have my son around his fuck boy of a father!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:08 am

I looked at her and smiled. "First of all what are you talking about? Second of all I am single you walked out in me remember, third I havent fucked anyone since you not that it's any of your business, fourth this is my work if you don't mind I have a meeting in 15 minutes I'm trying to get ready for." I was pissed she said she would go fuck some other men god I hated that.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:13 am

"Single." I stated. "You seem to make the most of. You know what though, thanks for telling me because I needed to hear that. I'm single too, and like you, I have needs." I looked away out the window "I'm glad you sold the house, you can move on. But don't think for one second that you're having women around my child." I left, glancing over my shoulder "and I may have left you because I panicked but you never came for me. You never fought for me." And I left
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:21 am

I was now more than pissed. I got up and told my secretary to cancel the meeting. I walked off after her. "Are you kidding me right now! I didn't go after you? I was looking everywhere for you! I had a investigator looking for you, hell once we found you I went to go get you back but as I sat in your store and watched how happy you were I knew you wouldn't be that way with me so yes I let you go, for you because you panicked and obviously didn't like how I was. Fuck I haven't even acted single since you left me. A girl was coming into me and I panicked because well she isn't you damnit." I ran my hand down my face to the back of my neck. "I thought it would be easier to hit on her because she didn't look or act anything like you but the more she talked the more I tried to find a excuse to get away." I turned and walked away a few feet then turned and yelled. "Fuck! Don't you get it you literally destroyed me!" Then I did walk away I couldn't look at her anymore. I just needed to get away.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:32 am

I had destroyed his life. He may of well say he hated me. I had never felt so terrible about myself and now I caused someone so much hurt and pain that they wanted nothing to do with me. I went home, and I stayed there for three days until his mum came to check on me and found me in tears, a mess. I told her what had happened and she suggested I just leave and let him live his life. I wanted to but I couldn't keep our son from him. I went to the cafe and closed the business for good.. then I left the city and moved to the house he had built and started to make it my own. I knew he would never come out here, he made it clear the house was too hard for me.

Keefers mother went to visit him at work, a sad glance as she shut the office door. "I just heard some news, it's upsetting but for the best. She lost the baby, I think this is a blessing in disguise for you both to move on."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:39 am

I stared at her. I didn't hear anything else she said just she lost the baby it kept replaying in my head over and over. I did this I caused her too much stress. I didn't say anything I just got up and left. I didn't talk to anyone for a week I just drove and ended up some where. I glanced at the photos on my phone the ones of us then the scan of our son. I cried and cried. I was a jerk. I wanted to call her I wanted to check on her but I didn't know how. I didn't know what to say. One night when I was drinking I grabbed my phone she would have been almost ready to pop. -I'm so so sorry, please forgive me- I looked out of the windshield and sighed I started the car and drove.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:49 am

I was walking back from the bathroom with one of my many trips back and forth. My mouth went dry when I seen a message from him. After all this time I had heard nothing. All the missed appointments and no speaking to me. I wasn't going to reply but i did. -it's a bit late for sorry. You made your choice to block me from your life but I can't believe youd do that to our son. I take it you don't want to be there when I go into labour so I won't call- I waddled down to the nursery and finished packing away all the blue clothing.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:00 am

As I woke the next morning I looked at the text several times and then hit call. Nothing she didn't answer so I tried again and again and nothing. So I called my brother "it's about fucking time! What the hell man keefer everyone has been scared and looking for you. It's been months dude and ??? Is about to give birth with your son!" That's all I needed to know as he just confirmed it. "Where is she?" As he told me my heart sunk. I drove o we as fast as I could probably smelling and looking like shit. I didn't bother knocking I walked right in and saw her shocked face. "It's true your still pregnant! I'm never talking to my mum again." I was so pissed. "Oh god I'm so so sorry."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:18 am

I was half asleep, rubbing my stomach "what are you talking about? of course I'm still pregnant, I'm bloody huge!" I glanced at my stomach but stared at him "I'm not in the mood to argue, I have to build a crib before my water breaks" I pushed open the door and walked back into the house for him to come inside.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:27 am

"May I please?" I asked and she looked back at me. "Put the crib together I would love to do it, if that's okay." She really didn't need to be doing it. "Umm and I think we should talk not argue. Umm maybe over dinner I can make us something?
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:32 am

I eyed him suspiciously, "umm ok but you do realise the house you're in and that I brought it." I pointed out. "His room is opposite mine, it's a mess. I had my baby shower last week and have been putting things away slowly when I'm not sleeping." I walked down the hall to where his room was and pushed open the door.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:40 am

I smiled and just fell in love with her more. "Why didn't you just tell me you wanted the house, I would have gave it to you." I said waking in and looking at everything. "Wow. This is a lot!" I chuckled. "Does he really need it all?" I had no clue. I started putting the crib together and once done I looked around. "How about you give me orders and I'll get all this put away? That's um if it's okay." God I was so afraid she would get mad at me and make me leave. She nodded and started giving me orders once we got everything were she wanted it we went to the kitchen and I made breakfast for us. Sitting down I looked at her. "I'm so sorry I missed everything, if I knew you hadn't lost him I would have been there, I hope you know that. But my mum came in my office and told me you lost him, I went to your book store and there was a closed for good sign. I tried calling and it went straight to voicemail, I was devasted. I thought we lost him and it was all my fault I put to much stress on you I was a dick." I took a glance at her. "I'm so sorry."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:47 am

"Your mum told me to let you go and leave the city so I wouldn't run into you. I only closed the store because I was so afraid that I would see you and that girl again. It was making me crazy. I was so jealous." I looked at him "your mum was at my baby shower, but I assumed you didn't want me or the baby anymore because of all the missed appointments and not showing." I shrugged looking around, "you may not want to live here but I love this house, it's peaceful and I didn't think you'd sell it if you knew I wanted it."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:50 am

I smiled. "I wouldn't of sold it you're right I would have gave it to you. As far as my mum goes I can't believe she was here I can't believe she did this to us." I sighed. "Will you tell me everything? All the appointments the baby shower is there photos I want to know everything." I looked st her belly. "Can I um can I feel?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:53 am

"I have a baby book filled out so you can read that, and I have photos from the scans and if you want to feel then of course you can." I wouldn't stop him from that. "I have called him Arlo, I don't know if you like that or not."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:56 am

I smiled getting up and moving closer to her placing my hands on her belly and going to my knees. "Hello Arlo! I'm your daddy, I know I haven't been around much and I know I probably look and smell really bad right now but I've been so lost without you and your mum. But I promise to make major adjustments." I leaned down and kissed her belly feeling a good kick or punch. "Wow he is strong does that hurt?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next