Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Hidden lovers - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Hidden lovers - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Hidden lovers - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Hidden lovers - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Hidden lovers - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Hidden lovers - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Hidden lovers - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Hidden lovers - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Hidden lovers - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hidden lovers

2 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Hidden lovers - Page 26 Empty Hidden lovers

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Wanting something you know you cant have is always tempting.

She was with a guy she thought she'd be with forever. Until he dumped her cold and hard. Hooking up with a random at her best friends wedding.

He's being forced to marry. With no way out of it, he goes to his best friends wedding and hooks up with the maid of honour.

Never expecting to bump into each other again, until they did... at her parents house, celebrating his engagement with a lavish party.

It should have ended. It didn't.

He makes it clear it's just sex.. nothing more and she thinks she's ok with that until she falls pregnant.. his gay brother says it's his and they've been dating in secret.

Will he find out the truth?

But as always, all good things must come to an end. Leaving someone heartbroken.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Hidden lovers - Page 26 Empty Re: Hidden lovers

Post by melbender Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:15 am

"Yeah I thought you might be hungry?" I said placing the trays of sushi down and walking over to him, sliding my arms around his neck as I sat on his lap. "Are you free for an hour?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:18 am

I smiled . "For you I'm always free. What do you have in mind." I said rubbin fly hand up to her bottom giving it a good squeeze "is this what you had in mind baby?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:21 am

I laughed rolling my eyes "well kind of.. umm I went to the doctors today, my implant was hurting so they removed it. Anyway, I had a blood test and everything is fine but i want us to try for another baby. I opened his door today, and it made me realise that he's still with us. And the room deserves to be used." I rushed out afraid he would say no. "Also I need you to draw me a cookbook cover because I'm going create one."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:24 am

I sat there shocked. "You want to try for a baby?" She nodded. "How about we get married soon and try?" I kissed her "try right now!" I kissed her harder. "And I'll work on your cover later."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:27 am

I grinned sitting up on his desk as I worked at undoing his buttons "we can't right now.. you're at work and clients may come in.." I leant in kissing him. "You need to work remember. And eat lunch.." i pushed his shirt from his shoulders and pulled him down on top of me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:25 pm

I groaned. "No meetings and I do believe this-". I gestured to her and I "is working, working on a baby!" I kissed her hard pulling her leg to wrap around me then the other picking her up walkingto the door and locking it just in case. Pushing her against it. "God Mia I love you." I was so happy that I undressed us and slipped my bare cock inside her moaning needing this to be hard and fast then I'll make love to her the way she deserves.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:44 am

The heels of my feet dig into his ass as I kept my arms wrapped around him tightly, he felt so good. His thick flesh filling me to the hilt, I groaned rocking my hips back and forth with his "I love you so much!" I kissed him, savouring every bit of this with him. I was going to cook a romantic dinner tonight with candles, I'd neglected him and wanted to make things right.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:52 am

"Fuck yes!" I groaned knowing I would blow soon. God I need fed her to cum. I slammed harder into her making her back hit the door and cause loud sounds and I smirked yep my colleagues would know what we were doing but I didn't care. Rocking into her faster and faster finally both of us hiring our high as we climaxed together. Leaning my head on hers insimplelly said. "Marry me this weekend?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:58 am

I didn't hesitate, nodding as my eyes watered "yes." I kissed him again before he could answer "I want nothing more than to marry you and add to our family again." I wanted it all and would show him I wanted this with him. "But I should go now because I have a lot to do, and I'd like you to go over my book and give your thoughts." I had photos and recipes all printed in the layout I would publish it in. I just wanted him to see and tell me if I was wasting time or not. It was dedicated to our son.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:07 am

I smiled letting her down and as we fixed ourselves I took the stuff she brought. "I'll take a look as soon as I finish up this drawling and I'll let you know tonight once I'm home." I kissed her. "Baby I'm so happy this weekend you make the plans and I'll be there." I was not making the same mistake as last time. "Just tell me what you want."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:11 am

"You in a navy tux." I bit my lip "hair done to the side and you need to take 10 days off work." I smiled. "I love you." I kissed him goodbye and made my way out of the office, a couple of low coughs and a woman he worked with rushed up to me "I'm so sorry about your son dying. You must be a wreck.. poor thing, trust me I know how hurt you've been. Keefer has been confiding in me and he's just devastated.. first you left him at the alter and then your son died. Kind of bad karma isn't it."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:23 am

I was walking out of my office and heard Sabrina. "Sabrina! What the fuck! Get out now your fired!" I can't believe she would say that. I looked at Mia. "Sorry she is crazy and thinks she has a chance with every guy here just ask anyone. I've had it with her and that was the last straw."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:29 am

I wondered if he had been confiding in her, obviously I'd been an unemotional block or late. "It's ok. I'll see you at home." I smiled and left to get ready.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:40 am

I smiled and was relieved she wasn't making a big deal out of what Sabrina said. I went back to my office and worked on my drawling after that I looked at what Mia brought me. Holy shit she was good. I made a good few covers. One I was really pround of. One of her dishes and then in the back was. A photo of arlo that I drew in dedication of his short life.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:51 am

I had everything set up, the dining table lit up and the house smelling of his favourite roast pork with baked vegetables. I'd make dessert too, and was nervous because I wasn't sure what he would think when he walked in the door. I had changed and curled my hair slightly, put makeup on and even wore a cotton dress that I managed to find that fit me. As the door opened, I eagerly ran to him "welcome home baby."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:32 am

I looked around and held her to me. "What is all this about?" I was shocked earlier when she came to my office but this, thisia wow. "Is that roast pose I smell?" Oh my she is really trying here I was so happy she wasn't hiding anymore.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:31 am

"It is. I thought you might like something other than pizza or frozen meals for a change." I smiled up at him. "I know things haven't been good, that I've been well depressed and not wanting to enjoy life because I felt so guilty every time I smiled and blamed myself for Arlos death. But today, I woke up feeling different." I hoped he understood what I was saying. "You've been patient with me and I love you for that. So I cooked pork and made dessert and then we're going to go take a bath and make a baby in bed tonight."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:58 pm

I pulled her closer. "We could have already made a baby in my office but I won't complain on trying more and more." Kissing her hard making her know I love her, "baby you know you don't need to make anything up to me, I'm here and not going anywhere, even if we had frozen pizzas or take out the rest of our lives, but I now know we won't with that cookbook you have! Damn my woman has some amazing recipes! And a brilliant mind to put it together. But I'm here with you because I told you we are in this together and I love you no matter what."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:09 pm

"Good. Now sit down and let me dish up your dinner, I even made bread rolls to dip in the gravy." I smiled sliding my palms up the front of his shirt. "Wedding plans are all set to go. You won't change your mind?" He hasn't given me the ring back so technically we weren't engaged again but I didn't want to push it after we kept talking about marrying but never did.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:16 pm

I smiled "of course I kind of got really excited and told everyone in the office that we were getting married this weekend! I also told them I'll need ten days off and they were okay with that." I kissed her one more time before sitting then standing back up. "Let me dish up the plates seeing as you cooked please!" I wanted to grab something before I forgot.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:21 pm

"Umm you don't have to. How about you just change out of your work clothes so you don't spill gravy on that white shirt." I winked not letting him help with this.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:30 pm

I groaned. "Woman, I just want you to relax, I can help but getting out of this shirt I can do I want to get comfy." Then I looked her over damn she was beautiful. I kisse dher before heading to our room only to stop when I noticed Arlos room was opened. I walked in and felt my eyes water. Walking back out and getting changed then grabbing the ring. She needed it on her finger now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:34 pm

I played up, knowing he would have seen the door open on his way to ours. "I want so bad for his room to be used. Not the way it was meant to, but someday it'll be filled with love again." I dried my eyes and smiled "I forgot the salt, don't touch the food" I warned going into the pantry.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:46 pm

I smiled and got up to follow her as she entered the pantry so did I coming up behind her. "I have something for you baby." Turning her I slid the ring on. "This is yours and I need it on your finger even with us getting married in a few days I have to see it now. I love you and I'm so happy with you yes it still hurts but knowing we are here together helps." I kissed her hard and wanted her right now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:52 pm

"I'm going to be your wife in three sleeps." I said happily. "I want nothing more than to have your last name.. but we need to eat first. It'll go cold.. but god do I want to fuck with nothing but this ring on.. but after we eat. We need to eat." I said again trying to convince myself.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next