Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Hidden lovers - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Hidden lovers - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Hidden lovers - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Hidden lovers - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Hidden lovers - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Hidden lovers - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Hidden lovers - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Hidden lovers - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Hidden lovers - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hidden lovers

2 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Hidden lovers - Page 18 Empty Hidden lovers

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Wanting something you know you cant have is always tempting.

She was with a guy she thought she'd be with forever. Until he dumped her cold and hard. Hooking up with a random at her best friends wedding.

He's being forced to marry. With no way out of it, he goes to his best friends wedding and hooks up with the maid of honour.

Never expecting to bump into each other again, until they did... at her parents house, celebrating his engagement with a lavish party.

It should have ended. It didn't.

He makes it clear it's just sex.. nothing more and she thinks she's ok with that until she falls pregnant.. his gay brother says it's his and they've been dating in secret.

Will he find out the truth?

But as always, all good things must come to an end. Leaving someone heartbroken.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Hidden lovers - Page 18 Empty Re: Hidden lovers

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:03 am

The doctor came out twenty minutes later and walked over. "Your wife is just being taken for an ultrasound. The baby is going ok, I am putting the pain down due to stress. You can go in if you wish." She instructed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:06 am

My wife I laughed. I walked in and looked at her. I didn't want to stress her out. She looked as if she was sleeping so I just walked in and sat down. I had so many questions but the stress I couldn't stress her out. But fuck I needed to know why.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:09 am

"Stop thinking, I can hear your mind ticking from here." I said quietly with my eyes still shut. I opened my eyes when the technician came in to do the ultrasound. ..... "your baby is growing healthy, everything looks well and I see no sign of any complications. I can see the sex if you'd like to know." I looked at the screen and then up at Keefer "do you want to find out?" I asked a soft whisper
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:13 am

I was staring at the screen where our baby was and I couldn't answer. The technician laughed and I looked at her. "Umm honestly I don't care I'm just happy that he or she is healthy." I looked right at her as I said that. "And they say our baby is growing and healthy I'm good with that. Unless you want to know."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:16 am

"I don't want to know, actually yes I do." I grinned back at the technician. "I would like to know." She smiled zooming in on the parts and smiled "you're having a boy."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:20 am

I smiled. "A boy." I watched her smile. "Can we homer some photos?" I asked not knowing how all this worked. They both laughed and I looked at them. "Sorry I'm new to all this." I say and the technician laughed "oh girl your man is a keeper." My smile faded. I wasn't hers anymore. "Yeah I'll print a few different ones off for you both." She did and then left. It was silent again. I just starred st the scan in my hands and smiled.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:38 am

I realised that I didn't have my car and would need to go back. "Umm would you be able to give me a lift home? I walked to work today and it's a bit far after everything hats happened tonight."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:53 pm

I smiled at her for the first time today. "Of course I was um actual lay planning that." I could have said I wouldn't just leave her. But that would have been a low blow and that's not me. "Are you hungry we can stop and eat, I haven't obviously had anything yet."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:02 pm

"No I'm ok, I just want to get home and take a shower before I fall asleep." It'd been a busy day and all I felt like doing was crying. Just being this close was too much, knowing how badly I hurt him and that he hated me. I knew he did, he compared me to my dad! "Umm so the next appointment is in a month, I'll let you know the details so you can come."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:04 pm

I sighed. "A month? What if something goes wrong? I don't think we should wait that long can they get you in sooner?" I mean look what happened here today no I didn't want to wait a month.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:12 pm

"Well if something happens then I'll see a doctor. It a month is my pre natal appointment and it's normal." I didn't want to get into this. My head was already spinning from so much going on. "I need to just relax and keep calm so please try and chill out for a few minutes before I leave."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:18 pm

I looked down at my hands and sighed. "I'm sorry." I glanced up she was just laying there. "For everything you know. I'll um let you rest and I'll just wait out in the waiting room till you're discharged." I got up and rushed out before she said anything. I just needed her to know. I own up in my part of what all has happened. Sitting in the cold empty waiting room made me think of how much of a dick I was for planning everything and not asking her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:21 pm

Cleaning up, I walked out of the room and spotted him by the door waiting. Probably eager to go meet someone at a bar or his house. The thought hurt. I paid the fee and walked over to where he was. "I'm ready, I just have to take it easy for the next couple days." That would be fun.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:27 pm

I sighed. "Are you at your parents house or with a roommate, a boyfriend? Someone that can make sure you're okay just in case." Yeah so maybe I was punishing myself by slipping in the boyfriend in there but I needed to know. And with how her father is who knows. Only I know there is no way she has one. That's not her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:29 pm

"Really? A boyfriend?" I scoffed rolling my eyes. "No I'm in my apartment alone and that's where I am staying. I can take care of myself." I wouldn't tell him that his mum had been visiting me often to make sure I was ok.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:35 pm

I shook my head as we walked to the car. Opening the door for her and out of habit I went to buckle her but stopped and let her do it. I got in and sighed. "Look you're more than welcome to stay at the house that way you're not alone. I would prefer you to not be alone. But I understand you don't want to be around me. I'll stay out of your way." I hoped she would say yes but I doubted it. "It's all finished. I hate being there alone. I can't look out over the hill anymore." I said just above a whisper not meaning too.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:37 pm

If he was trying to make me feel bad that it worked. "I'm sorry. I just can't, I can't be there or stay with you." I had to be strong for myself and remember that I could do this alone.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:41 pm

I gripped the stirring wheel so tight. "Of course." What the hell was I thinking. "Just thinking it was safer for our son." And you but you can't even stay in the same place as me let alone look at me. I need to move on she has if she even loved me. Which I'm doubting more and more.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:46 pm

"And then what? Have the baby and all live together because you need to control everything and decide what and how something is done?" I shook my head already feeling tears in my eyes. "You still don't get it."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:57 pm

I shook my head. "I didn't demand you to move in I asked, I do get it I'm a asshole for trying to surprise you for trying to keep everything less stressful for you and our baby." I said calmly. "I did it in the wrong way and I said I was sorry." I was done with this she was getting upset. "Please try to stay calm, I won't mention it again trust me. I completely understand." I hated it but it's what she wanted. "Like I said I just want to be there for my son." And you. It you don't want me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:11 pm

"Try and think of it this way, imagine your dream building that you've finally been asked to design and make... and then, someone's comes in and does it allforbyou and expects you still be excited about" I sighed unclupping the belt. "I have my mum helping me. Thankyou for the ride home." I said getting out of the car
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:21 pm

I sat there waiting to make sure she got in okay as she did I took of back to my empty house I no longer wanted. As I got home I went to the gym and worked till I was sore and exhausted. I did a few laps and decided I couldn't stay here. I was calling the realtor in the morning. As I drifted off into a fitful sleep.

As I woke I called first thing but realized I ran into a problem I couldn't sell without her. Her name was on it and I needed her to sign off on it. Well fuck! I can't even do that without her. I looked at the clock and decided to send a text to her. -hey I thought a lot last night and I can no longer live in this "dream house" of mine but I forgot I had you put on the papers so I can't put it up for sell without your signature. I can have the realtor stop by or I can bring them just let me know please.-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:15 am

I was laying in bed sleeping when I woke to a text. I read it, rolling my eyes. -no I won't let you sell and I won't sign anything.- I sent back then rolled over, dozing back asleep
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:35 am

I was so pissed. -what the fuck why do you care if I sell or not- I hit send and jumped in my car. Went and got the papers and showed up pounding on her door. "Fucking open the door and sign damnit!" I yelled I swear she wanted me to be unhappy.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:34 am

I jumped awake. My heart pounding as I thought someone was trying to break in. I raced to the door, before he woke anyone else in the building and flew it open "what the hell is your problem?! Jesus Christ you're acting insane!" At this point I was relieved we weren't getting married because I was afraid of him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next