Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Hidden lovers - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Hidden lovers - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Hidden lovers - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Hidden lovers - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Hidden lovers - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Hidden lovers - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Hidden lovers - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Hidden lovers - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Hidden lovers - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hidden lovers

2 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Hidden lovers - Page 3 Empty Hidden lovers

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Wanting something you know you cant have is always tempting.

She was with a guy she thought she'd be with forever. Until he dumped her cold and hard. Hooking up with a random at her best friends wedding.

He's being forced to marry. With no way out of it, he goes to his best friends wedding and hooks up with the maid of honour.

Never expecting to bump into each other again, until they did... at her parents house, celebrating his engagement with a lavish party.

It should have ended. It didn't.

He makes it clear it's just sex.. nothing more and she thinks she's ok with that until she falls pregnant.. his gay brother says it's his and they've been dating in secret.

Will he find out the truth?

But as always, all good things must come to an end. Leaving someone heartbroken.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Hidden lovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Hidden lovers

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:59 am

I sighed. "It's not what you think. Ask Kenny, since your all close." God I was pissed my brother was living with her. What the hell. "I told you it's complicated, it's not what it seems." I hated myself. "Your father is Robert?" I asked and she nodded. "Fuck it's more complicated than I even thought. I work with him." I downed my drink and asked for another.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:08 am

"Oh well this makes for an interesting night." I grinned, deciding to tease him a little for being engaged. "I wonder is Kenny fucks as good as you.. since il be leaving with him and we live together.." I took the shot of tequila and moaned smacking my lips together "enjoy your engagement party, I'm going to my room until it's time to leave." I grabbed a bottle from the bar and looked him up and down once more, craving him badly. "The sad thing is I'd probably still fuck you again." I whispered more to myself, There was something about him "but no doubt you've had your dick in her and I'm not that desperate for seconds." I turned and walked off so frustrated and angry at myself
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:30 am

Fucking hell. I found Kenny with his smirk. "You fucking knew didn't you?" He nodded and I shook my head. "I need air if sarina asks, which she won't." I needed to find Mia. For some reason I needed to explain. As I made my way around the house I finally came to what I assumed was her room. I didn't bother knocking. I slipped in and saw her sitting in her bed drinking. I didn't care what she would say I walked right up and snatched the bottle. "Your going to let me explain.". She glared. Okay if she wanted to play I'll play. I put the bottle down and pulled her up. Running my other hand up her leg and under her skirt. "I've never touched her, I would never touch her." I say placing a kiss on her shoulder. "What I have with her is nothing." I grazed my first gee over her clit confirming what I already knew. "I haven't been able to get you off my mind sweetness."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:37 am

"You shouldn't be in here.." my words fell to a moan as i watched him, my hands coming up and wrapping around his throat "that door better be locked, I need your cock inside of me." I moan and kissed him hungrily.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:45 am

I growled I tot he kiss. "Please tell me your not fucking my brother." I moaned kissing her neck and slipping my fingers inside her. "God I need you too." But I needed to her here say she wasn't. When she finally told me she was I pulled my fingers out of her and ripped her panties and had my pants down and was inside her so fast I don't remember how it really happened. We were on her bed moaning and kissing each other like the air we needed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:50 am

My legs wrapped around his strong thighs as he moved inside me, I couldn't get enough. His fiancé was downstairs and he was in here with me. "I haven't been able to get you off of my mind." I groaned, my fingers through his hand sliding down his back and resting on the curve of his ass. I came harder than ever soon after.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:54 am

I blew soon after and rested my head on hers and groaned. "I so wish it was you, not her." I kissed her and got up. Shit what the hell was I thinking g. "Sorry, it's so fucking complicating." I wanted to tel her I really did but I worked with her dad. And that made it more messy, he was involved God what was I to do. Tell her what I knew and that I was now being blackmailed to marry her fathers mistress. Fuck I can't do that. I can't hurt her that way.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:00 am

"So what now? You'll go down stairs and continue with the party?" I asked fixing myself up, I walked to the drawer and pulled out a new pair of panties to put on. "Or are you going to suddenly be visiting your brother often?" I grinned as I turned to face him. "I don't want to know about her or the wedding.. I can do sex if that's all you want from me."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:03 am

That's not all I want from her, but she is offering. Fuck I'm a ass and I'm going to hell for this. "I want to keep seeing you, but nobody not even my brother can know." If it got out I would be ruined and so would she. "But if we do this you must know I don't love her and I'm not with her at all, it's all fake for a reason, I can't stand her. I need you to know that. I also need to to know that your not fucking anyone else?" I know it was wrong but I couldn't help it she brought it out of me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:07 am

I didn't know if I could believe that he was with her for fake. "I'm not having sex with anyone and I'll keep this from your brother, but since we share the same place you need to sneak in at night or when he's not there." God was we really agreeing to this. I was such a slut. "And you better not be fucking others too."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:12 am

I smiled she had to feel the same thing I felt. "I agree! So I'll text you when I want to see you or you can text me and we will set up things that way?" I moved closer to her. I kissed her hard. "I. Red to get back down there." I hated this. We agreed and I walked out of there before I fucked her again.

As I sat there bored as hell listening to Robert and sarina flirt my eyes darted around the room for mia. Once I found her I waited till she looked my way and smirked bringing my fingers to my nose and smelling her scent.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:17 am

I grew wet instantly, wanting him again. I noticed sarina his soon tas be wife come and caress his arm and lean into whisper something. I felt jealous. Kenny came over asking where I was and I shrugged saying bathroom. "Lets go unless you want to stay?" I'd rather not see them two together.

"Sure. I'll go tell my brother goodbye and meet you in the car." He smiled and went to him and his fiancé "sorry can't stay long, we have a long Ng drive back to the city."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:25 am

I glared at him. "Awe that's too bad did that slut not find her another womans man and wants to leave?" She laughed and I snatched my arm away. "We all know that's your style not Mia's!" I said through clenched teeth. Kenny looked at me and smirked. Asshole. "I think we should leave too mind giving us a lift?" I was to tipsy and I didn't drive here we took a car which had already left. "Are you serious this is our engagement party we can't leave." Sarina all but yelled. "Maybe you can't because your sugar daddy is the one throwing this shit. But I can and I am."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:29 am

Kenny laughed "sure we'll give you a ride home. Mia's out in the car, if you want to go tell her I'm just saying bye to mum and dad, I'll be out soon." He went to walk away and stopped staring at sarina "nice party, but we'd rather go buy cheap pizza and some beer than stand around sucking the ass of some wall streeter."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:05 pm

I smirked and turned to walk away. It felt good telling her I didn't want to be here and I knew work would be hell on Monday but I didn't care right now I wanted to check on Mia. As I got to the car I was actually smiling. "Doesn't my brother know not to leave a beautiful woman alone for long?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:07 pm

I spun around fast, not expecting to see him here. "What are you doing? I thought he was saying goodbye to you." I looked about "where's the fiancé?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:11 pm

I smiled. "I'm tired and wanted to go him she didn't so she can stay with yo-." Shit I almost slipped. "She can stay here and enjoy her fake ass party with stuck up people. As I can go home and spend time with luoluo...". I paused to get a reaction out of her. " my dog." I laughed as she looked ready to tare me apart. I held my hands up. " seriously she is just my dog and best friend besides my brother. Chill sweetness."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:18 pm

"Mm are you sure.. so you're getting dropped off at your house?" I asked, noticing his brother coming back over. "I think we're getting pizza and beers. I need to get drunk." And forget he was engaged
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:29 pm

I laughed. "Only if we can stop and get Loulou!" I winked and sat back in the car smiling. God she made me want to tell her everything about me. Her blue eyes shinning. I wanted to fuck her right here and now. But I know my brother would get pissed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:35 pm

"I want to drag you to my room.." I whispered and Kenny climbed in the front seat. He looked at us and frowned but said nothing. "So your fiancé is throwing a bitch fit at mum and dad for you taking off." He grinned. He pulled out and drove to get his dog. "You'll only end up hurt." Kenny said when we were alone "just dont get caught." I blushed "I don't know what you're talking about" I lied acting dumb, he laughed shaking his head "it's not half obvious when you look at each other."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:06 am

I couldn't get her words out of my head. I grabbed loulou and wrote a short note for sarina even though I already knew she wasn't coming home, I was playing with fire and I could tell by kennys looks he knew I was playing with it. I walked back out and saw the intense look Kenny had maybe I shouldn't go.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 am

"Are you coming or not?" He asked as I stared at him with his dog. "Umm maybe if you stopped looking like that at him then he would get into the car." I sighed with n eye roll
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:48 am

I sighed and let loulou jump in then I got in after her. I looked at Mia and then Kenny, I knew we would be having a nice conversation soon. The ride to their apartment was awkward to say the least. As we got there and went inside it started to pour outside. "That was a close one." I said to them both and when I walked by I whispered to mia. "Although I like seeing you all wet!" I winked and sat down on the couch
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:14 am

I gave him a smirk "I'm going to take a quick shower and change, order whatever pizza you want." I bent down and loulou came over to me rubbing her face against my legs and licking my face, patting her and standing again. I walked off to the bedroom and grabbed some yoga pants and an oversized sweater that hung off my shoulder. Memories of our hot shower flossed thru me as I stripped naked in the bathroom.

Kenny grabbed them both a beer and sat back down "One of you will end up hurt and it won't be you.. her ex was a dick to her big time. You're getting married." He also pointed out what happens when Sarina wants a child, she was telling everyone you were going for a Honeymoon baby."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:49 am

I looked at him in confusion. "I'm not sleeping with her now or ever. You know why I have to marry her. But I'm not going to give my body to her. I don't want to hurt Mia. I've tried staying away. It damn its hard." I sighed. "I can't explain it but it's like I'm pulled to her, I need her."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next