Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Hidden lovers - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Hidden lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Hidden lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Hidden lovers - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Hidden lovers - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Hidden lovers - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Hidden lovers - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Hidden lovers - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Hidden lovers - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hidden lovers

2 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Hidden lovers - Page 2 Empty Hidden lovers

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Wanting something you know you cant have is always tempting.

She was with a guy she thought she'd be with forever. Until he dumped her cold and hard. Hooking up with a random at her best friends wedding.

He's being forced to marry. With no way out of it, he goes to his best friends wedding and hooks up with the maid of honour.

Never expecting to bump into each other again, until they did... at her parents house, celebrating his engagement with a lavish party.

It should have ended. It didn't.

He makes it clear it's just sex.. nothing more and she thinks she's ok with that until she falls pregnant.. his gay brother says it's his and they've been dating in secret.

Will he find out the truth?

But as always, all good things must come to an end. Leaving someone heartbroken.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Hidden lovers - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden lovers

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:20 pm

My throat was stretching as I took him to the hilt and licked his balls, moaning as I felt him pulsing faster and suddenly a liquid shooting out down my throat. I swallowed, licking my lips as I sat back on my knees "you taste so good.." I wanted to do it again and again. "After i ride you that is." I just wanted to fuck him so he'd remember and enjoyed it instead of being bored
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:45 am

I grinned. "Mmm your something else sweetness." He ex was a fool. This gorgeous beauty on her knees is someone you don't toss away. You keep her and never let her go. Thus why I'm the biggest dick right now for wanting to fuck her. I picked her up walking towards her bed I turned her and gently pushed her forward. "You can ride me as soon as I take you this way." I was hard and ready for her again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:06 am

God I hoped Sara didn't wake to this. His hands gripping my hips as his cock slammed in and out. "Faster!!" With each thrust his balls slapped my clit, hitting faster as I my orgasm climbed, pushing my ass out further, I groaned kneeling up and turning my head to find his mouth "you feel..." like I could have this for the rest of my life.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:26 am

I chuckled. "I feel what sweetness?" I slammed into her again and again then came realizing I didn't even put a condom on and shit that's why she felt so good. Damn I just loose it with her. "Shit baby, what the hell are you doing to me!" I groaned pulling out and falling on her bed. "We so aren't done. I believe you mentioned riding me?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:33 am

"Mm give me a second to get my legs working" smiling up at him with post orgasm eyes, stretching as I sat on my knees, my eyes raking over his body with lust "you're so hot" i grinned straddling his lap and grinding to make him hard again. He was soon inside me, I rode teasingly slow,up and down his cock my breasts bouncing as I started moving faster, fucking him harder as the bed banged against the wall "yess..." I moaned crashing my mouth against his
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:41 am

I smiled into the kiss. Fucking idiot. I cursed myself. I was thrusting up inside her matching her rhythm. "Fuck yes sweetness!" I growled wanting to cum again fuck what the hell. I flipped us so I was on top of her and started fucking her hard pulling her ass up and knowing I was leaving my mark. "Fuck I'm going to cum all over you!" Marking her was not what I should be doing.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:46 am

"Yess.." i gasped, pulling my legs back to feel him deeper, my body shook as my pussy throbbed? Tightening hard around him as I came again. Gripping his ass to push him deeper in, "come!" I urged, buckling againsthom
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:48 am

I thrusted a few more times and pulled out jerking myself and watching my seed cover her belly and breast. "Damn that's a sight." I groaned smearing some with my fingers then held them up to her. "Suck!" I demanded. Oh shit I wanted her again. "Shower?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:52 am

I stretched lazily beneath him as I sucked his fingers clean "you want to have a shower here?" I asked, barely able to even move. "It's next to my friends room. Want company or is this a shower you take before you leave?" He wanted sex only, but I would have loved for him to lay down a bit.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:20 am

I smirked. "I was actually wanting to wash you." I leaned over to kiss her quickly then pull her up. "If that's okay with you, then I'd like to come back in here and repeat then I'll cuddle you till you fall asleep but then I will need to go." I said not liking that part. I didn't want to leave her. God I was a ass.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:22 am

I smiled because it sounded more than ok. "Will i see you again?" I asked wondering if he would want to make this casual or maybe something more. I got up, wrapping the blanket around me so I wasn't caught naked.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:27 am

"1st loose the blankets and 2nd, I'm not sure shit is complicated right now." I said before thinking. I didn't want her to ask questions. "So let's make the best of it for now. We have each other's phone number so we will see." I hated that because I wouldn't ever be able to call her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:30 am

So that was a no. I guess I should have expected it, no one as hot as him would want me anyway. "Sure." I managed a smile as I dropped the blanket and stood in front of him "follow me to the bathroom."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:55 am

I grabbed her hand. "Hey sweetness what's wrong?" Did she want me to leave. I hated thinking maybe she did. I looked at her and she wouldn't look back at me. "Okay...". I lifted her chin so her eyes met mine. "Hello my name is Keefer! I must say you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Why are you so said?" I paused as she looked at me as if I was crazy or she was confused. "You mean to tell me some asshat broke your heart! Okay tell me where I can find him, I'll beat his ass." She giggled. "I'm a ass aren't I? I mean here you are just trying to mend your heart and I'm fucking you like crazy, but I can't offer more right now, I'm sorry, like I said it's complicated, I wish I could tell you, I wish-" shit I wish I wasn't a ass. "If things weren't complicated I would want to take you out on a date and get to really know you." Fuck just put it out there. "And I'm not just saying that because sex with you is the best I've ever had. There's just something about you."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:01 am

He told me his name. Oh god It was as hot as him. "My boyfriend dumped me yesterday to experience new girls.. and I know I probably shouldn't have jumped into a room with you but my roommate would kick my ass if I came home inlaid.. I mean I don't regret it but I don't want you to think I'm easy.. coz I done a lot with you tonight that I've never done before and want to keep doing it, and I get that tonight is just a once off and that's why I'm not on a hurry for you to go..." I looked up meeting his dark eyes with my blue ones "I'm Mia by the way and I think you're so hot, like out of my league hot." I wondered what kept him busy but guess it might just be a line he uses. "So how about we go take that shower and see how long we last in there before I'm riding your cock in this bed again."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:33 am

I smirked. "Well Mia your ex is dumb!" There was no better pussy than hers. "And how about this I can promise to be there as your friend if you ever need me." I say as we walk to her shower. "And I mean it as a friend not a friend with benefits although that's sounds pretty damn good too, but I think what you need more is just a friend." I hope I was saying the right things but I really needed to cut all ties with her after tonight. It I just couldn't because there was something about her. I could wait to tell Kenny! My brother who would shake his head but I told him everything.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:39 am

I guess being a friend was better than nothing. "Friend maybe." I teased, kissing him as we stumbled to the bathroom. Turning the lights on, I realised we were in my friends room who was passed out. "Oops" I giggled,quickly pulling him out. I honestly didn't expect to see him again after this night so I was justified going to enjoy this. "You're mysterious.. I like that.." I moaned stroking his cock "I also thinks you should leave after this shower other wise I'm going to beg for more than friends and I really dont want to bed." I grinned dropping back down to my knees
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:42 am

I laughed. "Okay sweetness mai!" I said watching as my cock disappeared in her mouth. God I could watch her all damn day and night like this. I gripped her hair and moaned. "Fuck your beautiful." My head falling back I needed to be inside her now. "If you don't stop I'm going to cum."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:45 am

"That's the point." I moaned, licking and sucking the head of him. Teasingly I pulled away and stood up, grazing my fingertips around the head of him and down to his balls "you should fuck me. Make sure I'll remember it for years to come.."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:51 am

I groaned. "God you got a dirty mouth." I kissed her and pulled her up so she wrapped her legs around me. God I hoped she found what she needed. I wish it was me because the sex is better than great. After we fucked a few more times in the shower till the water was ice cold I left and hated it. The next day I met my brother and told him all about it. He said I was dumb and asked about Sarina. I shook my head and told him I didn't want to marry her and he knew it because like I said I told him everything. He knew I was in a situation. I wanted to call or text Mia so bad. But I didn't because I didn't want to hurt her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:58 am

I had hoped i would hear from him again but after a week, I heard nothing and realised I was just a random girl for him. I leave work early as my parents friends invited us to her daughters engagement party which was being held at my parents. I didn't want to go but figured it would be a good distraction and begged my friend to coming with me. He was gay and still in the closet. Good thing for me, he had great taste in clothing as he chose my outfit. So many cars here as we pulled up, I walked inside and went to find my mother... chatting with my parents, she pointed out sarinas fiancé and my heart stopped. "Are you kidding me." I said a little too loudly as they looked over, her rushing to show off the gigantic diamond on her finger.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:33 am

My jaw tensed.what the hell. I looked at her then to her left and my fucking brother whispered something in her ear. Sarina over there showing off her ring that she bought herself. I was pissed . Pussed at this whole thing. The woman I've been telling him about and he is with her! I slowly walked over. "Kenny, care to introduce us to your 'friend'". I said friend with a wdge causing Mia to glare. Go ahead sweetness and glare all you want. But I'm not the one fucking two brothers! I'm just the one about to marry the devil.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:38 am

"this is Mia." He watched him, knowing full well she was the girl he fucked last weekend. "Her parents are Anne and Robert, who own the house."

"Congratulations to the happy couple." I glared at him, I was so mad. This was his little siituation that he couldn't mention. Fucking married! giving my fakest smile. "Now if you excuse me, I'm sure there's a married man i could bang later on who's willing to get me a drink."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:47 am

I glared at her. I was going to say something but sarina opened her damn mouth.

"Oh Mia that's just not lady like now is it. I mean Kenny here is a good catch and he is single., right keeper?"

"I need a fucking drink." I said walking away. As I got to the make shift bar. I watched her walk over and purposely keep her distance. I walked over. "We need to talk!" I said through my clenched jaw. This wasn't happening. She ignored me and I was pissed. "Are you fucking May brother?" I said in a low voice.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:51 am

I looked at him, confused then realisation set in. "Kenny? He's your brother... umm he's-" and he remembered no one knew. "Umm no, we live together as of four days ago since my other roommate had to leave and Kenny asked if he could rent the room." I eyed him, then when no one was looking I pinched his arm hard "you're getting married! You seem to have forgot that detail when your cock was buried inside me all night!!" I whisper hissed angrily.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next