Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Uncertainty (( Ashwag24 and me )) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Uncertainty (( Ashwag24 and me )) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Uncertainty (( Ashwag24 and me )) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Uncertainty (( Ashwag24 and me )) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Uncertainty (( Ashwag24 and me )) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Uncertainty (( Ashwag24 and me )) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Uncertainty (( Ashwag24 and me )) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Uncertainty (( Ashwag24 and me )) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Uncertainty (( Ashwag24 and me )) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Uncertainty (( Ashwag24 and me ))

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Uncertainty (( Ashwag24 and me )) - Page 3 Empty Uncertainty (( Ashwag24 and me ))

Post by smilegreen16 Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Drake Jones appears to be a ruthless , cold and selfish vampire. His long life has been full of wealth , money, entertainment and loneliness. By chance, he meets a young human girl named Sabrina and his life turns upside down in a positive way. For the first time in his life, he has someone to really care for, someone to spend his money, attention and time on; someone to love, but that abruptly changes when he wakes up one morning and his beloved is gone. Where did she go ?  Why did she go ? Did she abandon him ? Those questions keep hunting his mind, though he is determined to find her and bring her back , no matter what it takes. What he doesn´t know is that Sabrina has a secret that goes beyond their love , beyond her will , beyond his intentions and even beyond her own life.

Name : Sabrina Vermont (fake name). Her real name is Eden Nikuna.
Race : Human weapon.
Bio: Her parents sold her to the government´s lab when she was nine . Since then she has been sort of a lab rat . She has developed skills and powers that humans don´t normally have. When she was 16, she found a way to sneak out from the labs . That´s when she met Drake . They fell in love and they got married when she was 17 . He didn´t know anything about her real identity. He´s been the only real family she´s ever got . She was found and caught by the lab , so she was taken away from him. Being a human weapon means she´s designed to fight every kind of race or threat that isn´t human.
Looks:
Uncertainty (( Ashwag24 and me )) - Page 3 Large

Last edited by smilegreen16 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Uncertainty (( Ashwag24 and me )) - Page 3 Empty Re: Uncertainty (( Ashwag24 and me ))

Post by smilegreen16 Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:15 am

"Shhh! Don´t call me Sabrina here !. They are watching us " I whispered . "This is serious. I belong to this company, since I was a little girl . I´m sorry for not telling you anything, but it all was for the best. I didn´t want to get you involved. You´ll understand, someday" I tried to keep my words not so personal and intimate, in case they were hearing our conversation
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Uncertainty (( Ashwag24 and me )) - Page 3 Empty Re: Uncertainty (( Ashwag24 and me ))

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:27 am

I shook my head. "You don't belong to anyone! Not even me. I don't even know you!" I say looking at her. It hurt bad I wanted to just grab her and walk out but I couldn't so I just walked into the bathroom and hit the wall. Which I'm sure she heard.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:42 am

Drake´s words hurt me ; he had never talked to me in such way, but I knew something like that would eventually come. I understood him; he felt betrayed by the person he had thought he could trust the most .
He was extremely mad; I could hear the wall thumping. I wanted to stop him, but that would be too risky . I ran to the female´s restroom . I was feeling even worse . I stepped into a stall and crouched in front of the toilet. I puked. All those medicines they gave me always made me sick.
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:47 am

I fixed myself and thought it's a good thing I heal fast. I walked out and went back to sit down. She was still missing. But I thought she was probably making some other guy fall in love with her. It was obvious that Dimitri loved her and she didn't know it. I finally saw her walk in and I turned away. To whisper something to john.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:03 am

I went back to the meeting room. I hoped I didn´t look as terrible as I felt. Drake had seen enough. He didn´t need to see me in such state. It wouldn´t be good for him. Dimitri smiled widely as soon as he saw me . "I was about to go get you , doll. You took quite long. Don´t sit. I´ll show them what I told you before" He told me before he announced the others "Ladies and gentlemen, from now on , we will not have any inconvenient regarding to our project zero . Turn around , sweetie ..." He ordered me. I did as he told me and moved my hair to the side , knowing he wanted me to show the council, my new barcode tattoo, which had under the skin a tracking device , in case I decided to run away again.
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:11 am

I looked. "What the hell?" I say to john. "I don't know I didn't expect this. That is going to change things." John said. I got up and walked out before I ran over and hit him. I caught her eyes one last time.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:04 am

I wondered what was Drake thinking . That would be way too suspicious, to run away from the meeting room like that , without excusing himself . His friend said something about him not feeling well. I sighed , blocking the others out as they made comments about my brilliant new tracking device. They congratulated Dimitri.
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:18 am

I was mad at Drake but needed to think. "So Dimitri have you tested this new tracking at far measures?" I know he hasn't let her out of his sight. This was the only way. I used my power on some of the council members he trusted. As one spoke. "Dimitri Jonathan has a point. We need to figure how far this will work. Just how do you plan to do this with project zero?" The old man said.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:24 am

"That´s simple. I´ll just take her away with me, to one of our labs on other cities, while at the main lab´s building they test her tracking device. They´ll give us reports about its working state " Dimitri explained. I just hoped that device would fail. I wanted secretly to give all those bastards a hard time.
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:26 am

I got back into their heads. "I see. But don't you think it would be better if you were here to fix the gletches it may have." I smiled.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:47 am

It surprised me the fact that the other members agreed with Drake´s friend. Was he a vampire, too? He seemed to be controlling the council members somehow. Was I the only one to notice? I moved my gaze to Dimitri. He seemed a bit pissed that they didn´t approve his own version of the plan."There are many competitive workers in our team who could do that" He countered. A woman that had not spoken at all before said "You are a scientist, so it is pointless for you to go around with her as if you were her babysitter. We could assign another person for that dirty work "
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:18 am

John smiled. He looked at the council and again made them speak. "Agreed we shall pick someone to accompany project zero." I smirked and then the councilor said on his on account. "Also it will not be to another lab!" He said. I was shocked as to was others. "And the council will choose who goes with her."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:24 am

I looked around the huge table , amazed at whatever it was that Drake´s friend was doing. "May I ask something?" I raised my hand shyly, ignoring the hard glare I was getting from Dimitri . I wanted to know where they would take me if it wasn´t to another lab.
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:28 am

I looked at te door as Drake walked in and the council spoke. "You may project zero." Drake say down "what's going on?" He asked. "You'll see." John said
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:39 am

"Where are you taking me , if it isn´t to another lab? " I asked as all their gazes rested on me. I could feel Drake´s intense gaze focused on me. His friend would have to fill him up about what he had missed.
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:55 am

The council thought about it. "We will find the person to take you and then set up a meeting here with one of is and you two. We will be the only ones to know. We will meet tomorrow at noon and you will leave then." He said. "Now all I have to do is convince h to pick me." John said. Then a lady asked. "Will this person be someone in the room?" The council nodded we will contact them a hour before we are to meet."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:59 am

"Will I be able to come to that meeting?" Dimitri managed to hide his frustration and anger as he asked that . I bit my lip so I wouldn´t burst out laughing ; they had made decisions without taking into account his vote.

(( How does Drake look like ?))
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:03 am

((Crap give me a second and I will respond and post a pic!))
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:03 am

(( Lol , okay ))
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:19 am

((sorry))
Uncertainty (( Ashwag24 and me )) - Page 3 Images10

The council looked at Dimitri. "No that could risk you knowing to much and the object is to see how this tracking device works! We will give you a certain amount of time to find her if you cant we don't know what will happen yet." I was please with this as I looked at john he smiled.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:30 am

(( It´s okay =) ))

My eyes brightened at the sound of that idea . It meant not seeing Dimitri for some days, hopefully , more than some days. Then it came to my mind the thought that the council could choose Drake´s friend or even him for going with me. Drake already hated me, so it would be hurtful for him to be so close to me.
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:40 am

They dismissed the meeting and I walked out leaving john inside I didn't know what was going on but I was upset that she acted as if I was nothing we were nothing. I watched everyone leave including her. She looked my way and I looked away. John came put smiling. "Looks like I will be showing up to the meeting tomorrow!" I looked at him. "Your power is controlling people isn't it?" He just smirked.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:29 am

I glanced his way one last time , not caring that he wouldn´t look back . For all I knew , it could be the last time I saw him, my Drake. Maybe after all he would decide to go away in order to start a new life without me and because I loved him , I wanted him to be happy , even if it was with someone else.
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:38 am

I waited for john outside while he went in to meet Sabrina or whatever her name is. I don't even know why I came here she doesn't and never did love me. I was sitting in the front seat of the limo posing as a driver. Finally for what seemed like ages he came out with her. I looked away as they got in. I could hear him talk to her. "So you see ma'am I don't care if Dimitri finds us because the whole point of me helping your lover vampire is so that I can kill Dimitri." John said.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:47 am

"I wouldn´t mind if someone killed Dimitri, but can you imagine the whole mess a murder like his would create ? They would come after you and Drake. And I don´t want that . If I´m staying here is because I want to protect him . I was very naive in the past not to realize if I got involved with Drake , I would get him into this . What if they kill him ? Dimitri´s team is powerful enough to vanish us all" I kept my voice low , so just Drake´s friend listened.
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next