Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Mad Love<3 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Mad Love<3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Mad Love<3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Mad Love<3 - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Mad Love<3 - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Mad Love<3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Mad Love<3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Mad Love<3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Mad Love<3 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mad Love<3

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mad Love<3 - Page 4 Empty Mad Love<3

Post by Demona Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:03 am

First topic message reminder :

jason, a young boy who doesn't know he is a wolf, his genes haven't changed or manifested yet. he is in love with Ashliey, a very mysterious girl.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mad Love<3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mad Love<3

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:49 am

I faint smile formed my thin lips. Austin always liked to climbe things. He would climbe through my window just to unlock the front door whenever we'd get locked out. "I'm sorry." I said as my voice strained above a whisper. "I should have tolld you sooner."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:54 am

i was still holding her hand and making small circles with my thumb.for the first time in years, tears formed up in my eyes i tried not to look at her , i didn't want her to see me and i didn't know what i could do to help her i was looking at the floor when i asked her " why did you lie to them? you didn't you tell them about your father?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:00 am

I closed my eyes not wanting to look at the pained expression on his face. I couldn't speak so I shrugged my shoulders, but the simple movemet pained my body.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:03 am

i sighed "they said they will let you out tomorrow but they won't let you go home they want to investigate more and maybe they'll ask austin a few question too i'm not sure"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:22 am

I nodded my head. "Where will you be?" I asked finally looking at him again.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:24 am

"i'm here and i'll stay here i won't go anywhere don't worry, my mom knows i'm here"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:07 am

I nodded and suddenlt felt extremely tired. "I need to sleep." I said with a much tired voice.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:19 am

i nodded and got up " i'll go check on austin and get something to eat" i kissed her forehead and reluctantly left the room. i had to do something to stop the hatred and anger growing in me and the more i got angry the more i felt something in my stomach.i looked at the card the man gave me thinking if i should call him
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:37 am

When Jared left I fought to keep my eyes open but my body was too drained for the fight. I gave up and let sleep elude my mind and sooth my pain. Flashed of trees came into view. It seemed like I was racing pass them with a quickness. Blood.. I smelled fresh blood. It sent a satisfying sensation in through my body and I picked up the pace. I came to a sudden hault and sniffed the air trying to determine the direction of the blood. I turned to my left with a wicked smile on my face. I licked my lips letting my tounge graze over my sharp fangs. I began running again chansing my prey.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:49 am

(huh? vampire? haha)

i checked on austin he was still sleeping, i walked through the halls not knowing what i could do than i called the man, we talked for an hour or so, he was explaining what i'll go through and that if any of these symptoms show itself i was to call him immediately
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:20 am

(( haha i was thinkin she could be one or it'll just be a dream . haven't decided just yet. but my first thought was to let her have a dream about Jared in wolf form but my mind went else where ))

I was gianing on it fast. When I was in arms length I leaped with great power and came down ontop. I felt their body trembling underneath my weight yet I didn't let up. I searched their eyes and seen fear as well as anger. There was a deep cut upon their cheek and I licked the seeping blood. The taste of it sent my senses on over drive and fuled my already raging nerves. Blaring my razor sharp teeth at the I bent and sliced through their neck and drank hungerly.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:40 am

(lool yeah but how is she a vamp and she didn't know it? you can make her something else like a fairy or something... the dream about jared is a good idea though lol))

after i hang up i asked permission to sit next to ash and went in, he had told me to calm down so i don't speed up the process.i went in and sat on the chair next to her bed and looked at her for hours
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:37 am

I forced myself to stop drinking as I felt their body go limp and still. I stared down at my helpless victim and they seemed very familar. I looked at my hands and they weren't hands at all, they were paws, furry paws. I heard rushing water near by and ran to it. I gazed into the clear blue water and seen that I wasn't myself, but a wolf. I took a closer look and noticed the eyes I looked through weren't mine, but they ere a shade darker than Jareds. I heard noises and snapped my head around, only to find a silhouette of what I thought was my actual body. I gasped in horror as I woke up breathing heavily. I looked around me and seen that I was still in the hospital and Jared sat next to me in a chair.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:19 pm

i was looking at her and contemplating her sleeping beauty to sooth my anger and calm it.i always found serenity as i talked to her or just looked at her.but when she woke up scared and seemed disgusted i bolted up and sat on her bed taking her in my arms "everything's okay i promise you'll be home tomorrow" i listened to her heavy breath i frowned trying to control my anger "are you okay?was it a bad dream?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:33 am

Words wouldn't form my lips, as my mouth felt dry. I shook the images from my mind and focused on what was going on around me. My breathing eased a bit as I felt Jareds around wrap around me. I nodded my head as I laid it on his shoulder. That dream was truely bizzar and unusual. I took a deep breath and tried easing my mind.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:40 am

i rubbed her back than pulled away looking at her eyes i couldn't manage the feeling i was enduring but i had to help her and be there for her so i ignored it "what did you dream about?" i asked playing with a strand of her hair
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:02 am

"I..It wa about you." I said slowly looking into his eyes. "It was scary, you were scary." The images soon resurfaced and flashed in my head. I cringed at the sight of him ripping their throat out and drinking their blood.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:05 am

i sighed "scary how? i mean..in which ways?" i had a feeling she was soon about to know everything and i was hoping she would understand my nature
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:23 am

I shook my head not wanting the images in my head. "You were a wolf, a big one at that." A slight smile crept uopn my face but was soon gone as I remembered the rest of the dream. "But you were running through the woods chasing something, or someone I should say. They was quick, but you were faster, and when you caught up to them, you literally leaped up and landed right on top of them. But before they could get a sound out you ripped their throat out and drunk their blood." An uneasy feeling went through my body causing me to shiver. "That wasn't the sscary part." I said meeting his eyes. "The scary part was that I was seeing it all through your eyes. It wasn't until I, you walked to a small streme and looked inside. I noticed your eyes were a shade darker than they are now. Then there was a noise and when you turned around to see what it was, I saw a shadow of myself standing there." The dream was still fresh and everything played out in my head as I retold it.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:35 am

i didn't know if i should have laughed to make it unreal or just nod or what exactly to do so i looked at her motionless "that's kind of a weird dream you had.you watched too many fictions?" i said remembering she said my eyes color was darker i frowned and looked away from her since i had noticed it when i got so angry earlier and i didn't know if they were still dark.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:46 am

I shrugged my shoulders knowing it was probably true. "You may be right but this felt too real to be fake." I said finally looking aqt him. I noticed he had looked away from me but thought nothing of it.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:02 am

i nodded "its just a dream babe.."i got up still not looking at her "i have to go, i..i'll be back in an hour or so" i said heading towards the door
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:59 am

I frowned as he walked out the door. Not knowing what to do, I just laid back down and tried going back to sleep but nothing seemed to work. I laid there and just let my thoughts wonder all over the place, it stopped me from feeling so alone.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:08 am

i went to the bathroom to look at my eyes and noticed they were darker.i frowned looking at my reflection for a good while before going back to her room i knocked and went in "hey..feel better?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:18 am

I turned my head and seen him walking in. Part of me was relieved that he came back, but another part was sad becaude I didn't want him to see me like this. "Can you get me some water?" I asked in a raspy voice. My throat burned from all the talking i did trying to retell the dream I had moments earlier
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next