Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Oh, Baby! Baby!

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 4 Empty Oh, Baby! Baby!

Post by melbender Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:43 am

First topic message reminder :

She’s longed for a baby, afraid she would never get that chance, she took matters into her own hands and went through a donor clinic. She chose not to find out anything about the donor.

He donated on a whim years ago, strapped for cash before making something of himself. Now, he wonders if he ever had a child out there who looked like him, or if it was just balboas he shot. He’s never told this to anybody.

Four months pregnant, she wishes she could have someone to share this with, but knows it would be impossible. When people ask about the father, she lies and says he left her when he found out. And then she meets him, and he’s everything she ever wants in a man, but will he run after finding out she’s pregnant?

When he finds out she had a baby to a donor, he can’t help but wonder...
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Baby! Baby!

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:46 am

I nodded. “That you did.” I smiled. “It’s amazing, you know my receptionist thought that I was the father and I almost didn’t correct her.” I laughed. “I still barely know you but I feel like I have known you for a long time.” I looked at our plates. “Dessert or do you need to get some sleep? You can stay here if your tired I have plenty of rooms.” Fuck I’m a idiot way to freak her out.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:50 am

“Definitely dessert, and then you can show me around, this place is amazing. You’re very lucky.” My whole unit would fit inside his dining room.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:56 am

Smiling “sounds great but I must say o did not make dessert I bough it.” I put my head down. “Sorry.” I took her hand and pulled her back in the kitchen where I pulled out some cookies and milk. “It’s my favorite. I’m welling to share with you.” She smiled and blushed as we ate then I showed her around I looked at the clock and it was really late. “I really don’t think it’s safe to let you drive home it’s late and dark and now raining. Either let me drive you or please just stay here.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:00 am

“Are you sure? Don’t you have work in the morning?”’I asked wondering if he really didn’t mind. “I guess I could stay, you’ll have to give me a shirt to wear tho.” I smiled, dunking my cookie into my milk and grinning as I reached up and brushed my thumb across the corner of his mouth, wiping some milk left. I couldn’t stop myself, I leant in and kissed him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:04 am

I smiled. “I’m so sure.” I kissed her back and smiled. I had a feeling we would be seeing a lot of each other specially now. “I’ll go get a shirt and you tell me where you want to sleep, you can pick any room hazel!” Wanting her to pick mine and let me stay with her tonight would be amazing.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:06 am

“Where’s your bedroom?” I asked, following him. “I have tomorrow off, so just wake me up when you’re gettinf up incase I don’t hear your alarm.” I grinned wrapping my arms around him
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:08 am

I smiled. “Is that you asking to sleep in my bed hazel?” She blushed and I took it as a yes. “This way little one.” I pulled her by the hand and lead her to my room as we got inside I left her to get a shirt. Coming back I smiled. “This one should do its trick and who knows maybe I’ll just stay home tomorrow too!” I winked. It would be nice to wake up with her and not have to rush.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:12 am

“Really? The workaholic taking a day off? Are you sure you know how to relax?” I teased, turning around and pulling my dress off my head, I was well aware he could see me standing there in panties and a bra, I turned back on to him and Unclipped my bra, then Pulled his shirt on. I turned back “your bed looks amazing. Don’t mind me, I’m a sucker for a comfortable bed.” I climbed up, taking what I assumed was his side and groaned spreading out “amazing!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:15 am

I was starting to think this wasn’t the best idea I’ve had. Fuck I was now hard and needing to adjust myself. Smirking I pulled my shirt off and undid my pants. “That’s okay I’m a sucker for you so don’t mind me I normally don’t sleep with much on!” I left my boxers on though and climbed in bed. “Just so you know that is my side your on but I’ll let it slid this time!” I pulled her to me and rubbed her belly.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:17 am

“Well you can have my side when you stay over.” I wasn’t sure why he wasn’t running away. How could be seriously want me? Pregnant of all things! God did he want sex? Would it be weird? I didn’t know. Everything ran through my mind “I like you.” I said softly, closing my eyes
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:22 am

I smiled and kissed her head. “Hazel I like you to, I like getting to know you I want to continue to get to know you.” I wasn’t going to ask for sex I wanted it to come naturally and I wanted to know her better so tonight we would just sleep.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:24 am

“So do I.” I was smiling although he probably couldn’t see. I rested my head in the crook of his arm, and wrapped my leg and arm over his body. How did I get so lucky?! “I’m not sure if you’re datinf others, but I’m not seeing anyone else.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:27 am

I smiled. “I only want to see you hazel, I don’t share well and I wouldn’t expect you to share” I kissed her softly. “So me and you dating getting to know one another seems to me you want that as much as I do.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:42 am

“I really want that.” I nodded, cupping his race and brushing my thumb over his jawline “I want that a lot.” And I kissed him, unable to hold back. He drove me crazy and I wanted him to know that
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:45 am

I smiled. “You are something else little one. Your so small. I love it!” I kissed her back. “But tonight we aren’t going to have sex I want that to be special okay!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:34 am

I laughed, biting his neck “who said anything about sex? I was just enjoying kissing you.” I pulled back, shaking my head “I haven’t had sex in a long time, I’m not rushing into tha with you”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:40 am

I smiled. “You little vixen, you like biting?” I pulled her back to me and kissed her. “I’m really totally fine with that hazel. I do want you though I want you to know just how much I do but I want to wait get to know you more.” I kisse dher softly “I want to know just what you like and how you like it.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:43 am

I smiled “i like foreplay and kissing, and also making love.” I pulled back sitting up staring down at him “isn’t it awkward, me being pregnant and all?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:47 am

I sat up with her. “I don’t find it awkward at all do you? I mean one would think but I just feel like this is how it’s meant to be. I don’t mind one bit that you are pregnant or how you got pregnant I admire it a great deal.” I pulled her to my lap. “It doesn’t bother me at all. This baby is a part of you regardless so I want to get to know him or her as well in the future.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:01 am

“That’s a pretty big statement to say. I mean we’re going from first date to getting to know my child” it didn’t scare me tho. “I like that. You’re one of a kind”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:11 pm

I smiled.  “I speak the truth.” I kissed her hard and laid down so she was on top of me. We kissed for a while and then we finally dozed off with her in my arms and I loved it.  When I woke the next day she was still sleeping and I smiled.  I got out of bed to call and let work know I won’t be in while I stood in my office I wondered more.  Could I be so drawn to her because she is carrying my baby. Could her baby be mine? I picked up my phone again and called the clinic.

“Hello I have a question I donated sperm a while back and I was just wondering if it was picked or not yet?” God I sounded stupid.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:46 am

“Ahh yes Mr Morris, as we can’t give out the confidential information, I can however say that yes your sperm was used in a successful outcome.”

I woke in bed alone, feeling more than well rested. I looked around and couldn’t find him in the bedroom. Maybe he went to work? Or was having a change of mind night? I sat up, and made my way to the bathroom.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:50 am

I sighed. “Successful! I’m can you tell me about how long ago?” I knew they wouldn’t bu I had to ask because I really didn’t know how to ask her this. I was so confused. I heard a creak and needed to end the call and go to her I didn’t want her to think I changed my mind.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:34 am

“I’m sorry, I can’t gice that out. You have signed a form to cease all information regarding the outcome unless the person using the sperm would like you to know.” She said “have a nice day.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:41 am

I groaned and slammed my phone down I had to cam down before going to her. Once I did I walked back up to my room to see her coming out of the restroom. “Hey I didn’t want to wake you, but I just called off work for the first time so what shall we do?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum