Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Oh, Baby! Baby!

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 8 Empty Oh, Baby! Baby!

Post by melbender Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:43 am

First topic message reminder :

She’s longed for a baby, afraid she would never get that chance, she took matters into her own hands and went through a donor clinic. She chose not to find out anything about the donor.

He donated on a whim years ago, strapped for cash before making something of himself. Now, he wonders if he ever had a child out there who looked like him, or if it was just balboas he shot. He’s never told this to anybody.

Four months pregnant, she wishes she could have someone to share this with, but knows it would be impossible. When people ask about the father, she lies and says he left her when he found out. And then she meets him, and he’s everything she ever wants in a man, but will he run after finding out she’s pregnant?

When he finds out she had a baby to a donor, he can’t help but wonder...
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Oh, Baby! Baby! - Page 8 Empty Re: Oh, Baby! Baby!

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:50 am

I smirked. “Always for you!” I rolled on top of her kissing her with passion as I entered her with a moan. “Fucking love how you feel around my cock babe!” And I did I fucking almost said I love you but I really didn’t want to freak her out.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:56 am

“It feels amazing.” I know this wasn’t just fucking because we were extremely horny, this was something else. And it may have been just me, but I damn felt so much through this with him. My body reacted to everything, and it was more than just pregnancy hormones. Coming together, kissing like crazy. I never wanted this to end. Or maybe it was all too good to be true. I didn’t say anything, as I curled up against him and dozed off.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:06 am

I held her close as I felt so much. I kissed her head and soon dozed off forgetting that I had to call in and let them know I wouldn’t be in again. My phone rang and I groaned. When I answered my receptionist was asking if I was okay and I smiled. “I’m great I just fell aslee about a hour ago, I’m with my girl hazel and eel we lost track of time and I meant to call
To let you know I wouldn’t be in I’m spending the day with her.” I kissed hazel and hung up not interested in what my receptionist had to say.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:32 am

“She’s going to hate me even more.” I groaned, stretching out in the bed “I’m so tired and sore.. a good sore but god, I don’t think I’m getting out of bed just yet.” I laughed, moving closer to him again. He was so sexy with his bed hair, and stubble. “Keep this.”
I ran my fingers over it and leant in for a kiss
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:36 am

I smiled. “She doesn’t know you, and if she has a problem with you then I won’t have that I will have to talk to her. I don’t want anyone to mistreat you.” I thought it was cute she liked my stubble. “I think Luca needs out I heard her whining a little.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:51 am

“Yes I did too.” I yawned, sitting up and finding a shirt to put on. “I’m going to pee, because baby on the bladder is killing me.” I grinned, waddling slightly to the bathroom and holding my stomach.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:02 am

She was so adorable. I got up and put my jeans on not bothering with my boxers. I walked over to Luca and let her out she jumped on me and I laughed. “Don’t worry girl I won’t tell mama that you jumped, it’s our little secret.” I patted her head and walked her to the back door.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:21 am

“I looked at myself in the mirror, holy Christ.. I looked extremely fucked. I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face. I washed my skin and brushed my hair. I needed to wash those sheets for sure, they were tangled, wet and strained of cum. “The shower is down the hallway if you needed to take one. I know I will need to soon.” I laughed. “Thanks to some filthy man.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:23 am

I smirked. “You love how filthy I am!” I called back. I watched Luca and she was running around happy. “But I say we take that shower together save water!” I yelled out as her neighbor walked out and looked at me with a smirk of his own. Yeah buddy she is mine so fuck off I thought.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:06 am

I felt my cheeks flush and laughed “yeah sounds good.” It was going to be an extra long shower I bet. His words were still playing on my mind, so I went into my spare room slash nursery and dialled the clinic. I spoke to the receptionist, and asked them if the donor had the option of being contacted to let know of a pregnancy. She said yes. I asked where the donor was from, and he was from around here. Oh god. Maybe it was someone I knew. I thanked her and went outside to find them, holding him a coffee “umm, so apparently my sperm donor is from England.” I lied, just to see how he would react to this because I get the feeling something was going on.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:11 am

I looked at her. “Oh um I take it you called then.” Fuck that sucks. It didn’t matter. “It doesn’t matter though I’m here, with you.” I said hoping I didn’t sound to disappointed hearing he was from England.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:14 am

“Well yeah, I did since you said it made sense for him to know.” Ok so he didn’t look happy about it. “I don’t lnownwhether or not to inform them and let him know.” I walked over wrapping my arms around his waist “but I don’t need to call, there isn’t any point to it.” Because I knew, that there was a chance he was in that group of donors. It made sense. I’d ask my friend at the hospital to look into it
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:17 am

I looked at her. “No there isn’t a point because I plan to be there for the baby and you.” I said I really wanted to be the father. I kissed her. “So what shall we get into today. I took a drink of coffee and smiled.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:20 am

“First food, and then I have laundry to do. So you can do anything you like” I smiled, watching Luca run around chasing her tail. “We could stop at the store and pick up dinner after my appointment?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:06 pm

I looked at her and smiled.  “You know I was planning on coming and surprising you!”  I kissed her and smiled more.  “Sounds perfect!” I was happy that she said this but still sad by not being the father a little more than I thought I would be.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:04 am

I didn’t expect that and I looked up surprised “you were?” Wow! “I mean, I didn’t think it would be something you were interested in doing” it made me so happy that he really wanted to come to the appointment.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:47 pm

I smiled. “Of course I would! This baby is a part of you and me being with you means I’m with the baby to!” Even though he or she isn’t mine. “I won’t lie the next time we do this we will do it my way though!” I winked
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:01 am

“Your way? You mean legs in the air and you hold a turkey baster.” I laughed. I felt bad for joint, and couldn’t keep it in. “Actually, I want to ask you something because it’s made me think, did you donate sperm? I’m only asking because I get the feeling you have done.. and the donor isn’t from where I said, he’s from here.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:47 am

I looked at her shit. “I’m-“ I scratched the back of my head. “I did a long long time ago, they say someone picked mine and that’s all they can tel me, I started to think about and that’s why I asked. I wondered if you could of been carrying my child, but it doesn’t matter I still want to be here.” I sounded like a idiot.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:35 pm

“I don’t want to know, because if we’re told it’s someone else’s then I feel like that will cause issues. No one has to know, we don’t need to know details because we’re together and that’s all that matters.” I blew out a breath and groaned “why did you donate? When was your sorry used?” Now I was thinking about a woman who had his baby.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:06 pm

I sighed. “I was right on money before my business picked up, I needed to do something and we’ll i saw a add and decided to do it once and only once.” I looked at her. “They won’t tell me, I called the night you stayed at mine, they said they can’t release that info to me all they can tell me is it was a successful transfer. I was trying to figure out when you had went and but it wouldn’t matter they won’t tel me a damn thing.” I felt like a dick. “I’m sorry.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:10 pm

“So, when you say the next time I fall pregnant, it will be done with you blowing inside of me?” I smiled “if you want to take a blood test after the birth, then we can do that.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:13 pm

I smiled. “Yes that’s what I am saying the next time we both do this it will be doesn’t he traditional way with me inside you and planting my seed!” I pulle dher to me. “It doesn’t matter hazel, I mean I would love to think that somehow we met because you infact choose my sperm.” I smirked. “I feel drawn to and that hasn’t changed.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:14 pm

“That’s a relief, because I feel the same. I thought I was going crazy or would scare you off.” Maybe this could be what he was suggesting but then I doubted it. The odds were stacked against us. “How about we just enjoy this, not worry or overthink. I like you, and I really want to spend as much time with you as possible.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:10 pm

I smiled and kissed her. “Me to maybe a week holiday would be good for us to get to know each other better?” I smirked she was so in need of a week before our baby comes. Yes I’m saying our baby from now on because her baby is my baby I have this feeling.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum