Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Friends w/benefits - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Friends w/benefits - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Friends w/benefits - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Friends w/benefits - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Friends w/benefits - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Friends w/benefits - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Friends w/benefits - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Friends w/benefits - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Friends w/benefits - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Friends w/benefits

2 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Friends w/benefits - Page 18 Empty Friends w/benefits

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:56 am

First topic message reminder :

She has been divorced since her baby boy was 10. Now in her prime and her child is an adult she wants to get out and weigh her options have some fun get to know people. She deserves it being the single parent. She had her child at 18 and married his dad when they found out she was pregnant. She’s only known him but he was a ass, so what is she to do.

He is best mates with her son but they don’t know it till after they meet. He wants to continue on getting to know her but will she defuse the situation for the sake of her son? Or will he for the sake of his friendship.

Name: Blake Thomas
Bio: works at a gym as a personal trainer. Has a good sense of humor and has always been attracted to older women.
Looks will send
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Friends w/benefits - Page 18 Empty Re: Friends w/benefits

Post by melbender Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:34 am

I laughed “I’ve been sick all day and you still want me?” I couldn’t believe it. “You can have me anytime you like.” I smiled, kissing him. “So are you telling me about this surprise?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:44 am

I smiled “I’ll always want you! And no you will find out some of it tomorrow at about 4! I will need you to pack some clothes whatever you don’t have we can get once there.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:46 am

“What? Where are we going! What type of clothes.” A surprise to me was breakfast in bed on mother’s day. I was not expecting anything other than maybe dinner or a night away close to home. Oh, we were going to his place “ahh, yes ok then.” I smiled thinking I knew what was happening
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:47 am

I laughed. “Oh baby you have no clue!” I kissed her an dlifted her up and slid my cock inside her. “But think what you want it will just make the surprise that much better!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:49 am

“I love how strong you are.” I moaned, rocking into him. “And that you still want sex from me.” I bit his shoulder grinding down and against him faster
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:59 am

I groaned and sucked on her neck loving that she fit me so well. “Always babe always.” After our shower I made her some dinner hoping she would be able to keep it down. After dinner we watched a movie and I couldn’t wait till tomorrow. “Umm babe there is something you should know. I don’t think Tom knew till today either. But I have money like lots of money. You will be figuring that out tomorrow and I don’t want that to shock you.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:01 am

“What do you mean? You don’t need a sugar mama after all?” I joked. “I know you have your own money, I’m not after your money if that’s what you’re getting at. I was confused now. How much money did he have?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:08 am

I laughed. “I know that’s why I’m telling you I have a lot more than what people think. The gym isn’t just where I work, I own it and then there is another business I own my sister handles it as it’s back where I’m form. But when I say I have money I mean I have money my own private jet money.” I watched her an dlet it sink in. “I don’t n mally tell people like I said Tom doesn’t even really know.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:12 am

“How come you have that money? Where are you from? I just assumed you wanting to name our daughter after your sister that she wasn’t alive any or. I was confused and shocked. “How come you have so much money?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:15 am

I laughed. “Well my grandparents left us my sister and myself with a lot of money and we put it into a busy then sold it and now I own two and my sister just runs it without the stress of owning it.” I said. “And you met my sister and her daughter remember!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:17 am

“Oh I did too.” I looked at him “I would probably rather our daughter have a name of her own, to be her own person. I’ve always liked the name Georgia, but we might have a boy. Who knows.” This was confusing, I didn’t realise he had so much money
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:30 am

I nodded. “Okay we have time to think about we should agree though.” I smiled. I didn’t know how she felt about the money. “I just wanted you to know because tomorrow would have been a shock if I didn’t mention this before hand.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:36 am

“Well I am wondering what the hell you have planned now, it’s a shock I’ll admit that. I didn’t expect you to come out and say you own your own jet plane.” There goes my idea of him taking me to his place. “Are you doing a DNA test?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:39 am

Shut.  Not what I wanted to talk about.  “Yes because I need to know for sure.  Even though I highly doubt he is mine I want to be positive.  Are you okay with that? And technically my sister and I own it.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:46 am

“I wish there wasn’t any doubts that he wasn’t yours.” I said, I wasn’t going to lie that I was annoyed about this. “I’m not sure what happens to us if he is.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:48 am

I sighed. “Well I hope you will support me because this was all before I knew you. And if he is then we will talk more but there isn’t a reason to do it now. I honestly think he isn’t mine and I’m not really worried about it.” Maybe that made me sound bad but they knew hi wshe was before I did. So it shouldn’t surprise them either.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:54 am

“Selfishly, I don’t want him to be yours. She slept with a lot of men, it could be dozens.” I knew I would let him go if it was his. He deserved better than me. “I need an early night, especially if we’re flying somewhere tomorrow.” I smiled
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:57 am

I sighed. “Emilia, your going to leave me if the boy is mine aren’t you?” I started at her. I wanted to marry her and she wasn’t sure she could stay with me if I had another child out there. “Please don’t. I will need you more than ever if he is.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:04 am

“I don’t want to stop you from experiencing anything, this baby’s survival isn’t guaranteed. I love you, more than ever loved before but what happens if I loose this baby? You’re so excited to be a father and it breaks me that I probably can’t give that to you. I want to so much. I just don’t want you hating me.” I was cut off by the door flying open and Tom running in with panic “holy fuck! Dad and Anna-“ He panted breathing heavily “they have been.. dad slept with Anna and all her kids are his. He’s at the door drunk and wants to see you. He confessed. They’ve been screwing since you started dating. I have three half siblings, cole is his son. He has proof of DNA testing and everything.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:15 am

I sat there looking at him. Fuck his timing couldn’t have been better but the look in her eyes killed me she was so hurt by this. I was done with this prick. “Stay here emilia!” I got up and walked outside Tom gave me a look. “I didn’t care. As I stepped out his dad gave me a what the hell look. “Get the fuck off emilias property now! I won’t have you hurting her anymore than you have! And that bitch Anna can stay the fuck away too!”I was now up in his face. I was so pissed. I hated that she was hurting.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:22 am

“Emilia!” He shouted out ignoring him. He was drunk and waving papers around. “Emilia!! Emilia!! I’m sorry! I love you!”

“Dad just go. How could you do this to mum? You said she cheated when you were doing it this whole time on her.” He shook his head. “Fucking deck him.” He spat to Blake. “Actually, dont, he’s not even worth it.”

I heard him shouting and I just couldn’t sit and listen to this anymore. The fact he had been screwing and fathered children with my best friend broke me. I grabbed my gun from under the bedside table I had for security reasons and walked out holding it up “get the fuck of my property right now or I will shoot you in the dick.” I seethed. “How dare you come here and how dare you speak to me like shit for twenty years. I am so glad you have your kids you’ve always wanted, I
Am glad you got everything you needed. I have to. It just took me awhile to find it.”

He scoffed “with him? He’s half your age?”

“And clearly fucks me better than you ever did. He got me pregnant first go.” I held the gun up and walked closer, pulling the safety off “get the fuck off my property now!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:26 am

I was shocked I looked at Tom. “Get him out of here now!” I went behind emilia and pulled her with me taking the gun from her and putting the saftey on then locked the door behind us. “Fucking hell babe are you okay?” I pulled her to me she was shaking. “Fuck I’m so sorry. That bastard!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:29 am

“There’s no bullets in it. I’ve just always wanted to do that.” I drew out a shaky laugh. “I cannot believe them
Both. I want to be sick, to know that she was around holding a baby and it was his this whole time.” It made me feel sick “she came here, and almost ruined our relationship. I’m just feeling like the world biggest idiot right now.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:34 am

I pulled her back to me. “No babe they are the idiots to hurt you like that you deserve so much better.” I wanted to kill them both. “Don’t worry tomorrow we go on a holiday away from them both babe. It will be nice and relaxing trust me.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:39 am

I just grinned “if you say so, I can’t wait. I don’t remember the last time I had a couple days away. Well, the cabin but I mean away away.” I smiled walking towards him “I do love you, you know that right.
I would do anything for you, even if it meant breaking g my own heart to keep yours safe.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next