Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Friends w/benefits - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Friends w/benefits - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Friends w/benefits - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Friends w/benefits - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Friends w/benefits - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Friends w/benefits - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Friends w/benefits - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Friends w/benefits - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Friends w/benefits - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Friends w/benefits

2 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Friends w/benefits - Page 12 Empty Friends w/benefits

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:56 am

First topic message reminder :

She has been divorced since her baby boy was 10. Now in her prime and her child is an adult she wants to get out and weigh her options have some fun get to know people. She deserves it being the single parent. She had her child at 18 and married his dad when they found out she was pregnant. She’s only known him but he was a ass, so what is she to do.

He is best mates with her son but they don’t know it till after they meet. He wants to continue on getting to know her but will she defuse the situation for the sake of her son? Or will he for the sake of his friendship.

Name: Blake Thomas
Bio: works at a gym as a personal trainer. Has a good sense of humor and has always been attracted to older women.
Looks will send
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Friends w/benefits - Page 12 Empty Re: Friends w/benefits

Post by melbender Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:19 am

“Ha really? That’s funny. I mean I wasn’t as successful as I was back then, I built my business from nothing. Everything I sell, clothing and dolls are all made by me. I work hard and it’s paid off. All I ever wanted to do was be able to send Tom to the best schools and I have done that without his help.” I laughed, smiling “this had become pretty deep fast hasn’t it.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:35 am

I smiled. “It has for me. I mean I really really like you and when he said something about you tonight I felt I had to protect you even knowing you can protect yourself. I just felt it deep down in me.” I pulled her into my lap. “I don’t care if you can’t give me children babe I really don’t we can travel and be extremely happy.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:56 am

“Yeah? I think that we may need to talk to Tom first, because he won’t be ok about this.” He probably would t speak to me again. “I really do like you though.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:30 am

I smiled. “Are you worried about Tom? I like you Emilia but I don’t ever want to be the reason he is mad at you.” I kissed her and just looked at her. “That doesn’t mean I’ll let you go either.” I kissed her harder.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:40 am

“I hope not.” I was worried he would break my heart. I wanted him so badly. I pulled the seat back and eagerly undone his jeans, sucking his cock hard. Moaning as I took him fully in my mouth and groaned.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:16 pm

I groaned placing my hands in her hair. “Fuck baby your good at taking my cock!” She was to I have never had a woman take me like this.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:32 pm

“You taste so good.” I moaned, licking him up and down. I swallowed him and then sat back up with a smile and kissed him “take me home, and to bed.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:39 pm

I smirked. “Gladly.” I fixed myself and then drove us to hers. “Fucking hell how did I get so lucky.” I got out and then opened her door pulled her to me. “Fuck I need to taste you!” I didn’t care I lifted her on to the hood of the car and pulled her skirt up and panties to the side needing her has become my new drug.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:43 pm

“Yes!” I gasped as he thrust in deep and groaned gripping his shoulders. “God! Fuck me!” I threw my head back, ready to come until I heard a horrified “mum!!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:47 pm

I heard him and stopped moving. I was see inside her and I hide my face into her neck. Fucking hell. I didn’t know what to do so I did nothing.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:49 pm

“Tom What are you doing?!” I was horrified, and the fact I couldn’t move because he was still inside me didn’t help.

“I felt bad for leaving so I came home early.” He glared “clearly you’re doing just fine!” He shook his head. “Who the fuck-“ he looked at the car and knew straight away. “You’re fucking kidding me! You’re fucking him! She’s my mum you cunt!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:52 pm

Sighing. I looked at her and pulled out slowly. I pulled my pants up and made sure she was covered. “How about we go inside and get a drink and talk.” I said calmly . Knowing he hated me but I really cared for her I could see myself falling head over heels for her if I wasn’t already.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:55 pm

“Talk? Your dick was just inside my mum! How long for!” He demanded and glared “was you fucking the night she was at your place?”

“Yes. We’ve been seeing each other for a couple of months. It never was meant to be anything, but it has turned into something.” I wasn’t going to lie. I had always been open and honest with him. “I like Blake, and yes our age is strange but-“

“There’s no but! You’re screwing someone my age. There’s plenty of men old enough for you.” He shook his head “no wonder dad left, he always said you’re selfish.” He walked off angrily inside.

I looked at Blake and put my face in my palms “I’m so sorry.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:36 pm

I held her and hated this. “No babe I’m sorry. He shouldn’t have said that you’re not selfish you’re anything but.” I kissed her head and then said. “Go take a nice bath have a glass of wine I’m going to go look for Tom okay.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:37 pm

“I thought that would have been enough for you to ru. Off.” I was shocked. “You’re one of a kind.” I whispered, kissing him softly and left to go inside to run a bath and try relax. I grabbed the bottle and headed for the tub
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:56 pm

I smiled and then walked off to find Tom. I went to the bar and saw him sitting there I took a seat and started. “At first I didn’t know she was your mum, we both tried to stay away. We did. We really didn’t know till you showed up at my house.” Sighing. “I care about her a lot, I don’t want her hurting and knowing you are pissed and have every right to be is hurting her. “Don’t be mad with her. Your dad is wrong your mum is not selfish at all she is kind intelligent hard working, beautiful and everything a woman should be. Your dad told me tonight that your mum can’t have any more kids, when you were young she got off work early and when you and her got home she walked in on your dad and his girlfriend, he said he had to get what he waited for mother’s because she couldn’t give him more kids!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:01 pm

Tom stayed silent, he didn’t know any of this. “What.. she never f me. She just said she only wanted one.. I guess she never wanted me to hate my dad.” He couldn’t believe it. He looked at him “I can’t believe you and my mum. I mean it’s just weird.. yeah I get she’s hot, and she’s called a milf but I don’t want to see that.. not my best mate balls deep in her anyway.” He groaned. “I know she’s been lonley, she doesn’t date.. she should have someone who loves her.. look, I don’t want to see you and her all over each other. Just give me some time before you kiss her when I’m around, and I won’t be calling you dad either.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:15 pm

I sighed. “I would never ask that of you. But yeah your dad was a ass to her. He hurt her bad and she hid it to protect you.” I took a drink of my beer. “We will respect you but right now you should go home and talk to her I’ll text her and let her know I’ll be by tomorrow.” I finished my beer and smiled. “I really care about her and I won’t hurt her.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:17 pm

“You better not, because I’ll kick your ass if you do.” He grinned. “Just don’t go having kids or anything..” he patted him on the back as he stood and smirked at the bar tender “he’s fucking my mother, he’s fixing my tab.” And he went home to talk to her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:23 pm

The bar tender just stared at me then at him. “I got his tab and yes I’m not just fucking her im falling for her.” The whole kids thing keeps coming up tonight and I felt like shit for actually wanting one with her but knowing I couldn’t made me sad a little.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:53 pm

- Tom And I spoke. He doesn’t want to hear us having sex, or see us touching. I can live with that. He did say you can still come over, so do you want to come around?- I text. I hoped he did, I was excited, giddy to know we didn’t need to hide us.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:06 pm

I smiled. -yeah he told me that too. I told him to tell you I’d be by tomorrow! I’m picking you up for a date be ready at 6:30pm xx- I smiled to myself and couldn’t wait. I was happy Tom came around he knows me and he wants his mum happy.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:09 pm

Slightly disappointed that he wasn’t coming around, I said goodnight to Tom and took myself to bed. Tired and exhausted from today. First my ex, and then Tom. I was about to fall asleep when I heard my phone vibrate and thought it was him, but it was my ex -you look good. Great seeing you tonight- I rolled my eyes ignoring it. I sent a text to Hunter - goodnight x -
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:34 pm

I couldn’t do it. I texted her back. -make sure your window is unlocked- I smiled and got back in my car driving over. I didn’t get a response so I was hoping she wasn’t sleeping as I got to her window and it opened I smiled. Climbing in I couldn’t help but smile. As I got into bed I pulled her to me. “I couldn’t stay away. I wanted you in my arms.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:40 pm

“I was hoping you would change your mind.” I whispered, wrapping my arm over his. “You didn’t have to climb through the window though.” I laughed and rolled to face him. “You didn’t get me off earlier, I think you should or do I have to wait until our date?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next