Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pain and Pleasure

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 Empty Pain and Pleasure

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Strong and dominant with a hidden sadistic side. He’s looking for someone who can handle him and take the pain among the pleasure.

She’s looking to make ends meet, struggling to keep a roof over her head, working two jobs and raising her siblings, she finally loses all self worth and signs up to a sugar daddy dating site, thinking it couldn’t be that bad?

Can they both come to an arrangement to keep each other happy?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 Empty Re: Pain and Pleasure

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:47 am

I smirked. -good girl now get some sleep little I’ll be sending over my terms tomorrow xx- I put my phone down and fell asleep. The bext morning I made sure to send over my terms telling her to text with any questions. Then headed to work at my office prepared to fight to get this company so I can sale it off for a nice profit.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:51 am

I got the younger two ready for school, walking them to the gate and waving goodbye. We all had different fathers but that didn’t matter. Lena and Tommy were still my priority. I walked down and paid rent, then power and picked up some groceries to keep us fed for this week. I didn’t need to buy myself anything. This was for them and I was happy to go without. I was on break at the coffee house and checked my emails, seeing his I scrolled down and read through everything he asked. I wasn’t going to object. I just sent back in a text - I agree to everything. My only rule is no sleepovers or emotion involved. -
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:18 am

I smirked reading her rule I was working but had to text back. -no problem with that, I don’t do commitments, and remember NO PERSONAL QUESTIONS! Dinner Saturday I’ll send a car at 6:30 buy something nice and expensive to wear if you need more money let me know xx-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:22 am

I re read his text a dozen times. Rolling my eyes, no personal questions. Well that goes for him also. He didn’t know my address tho? And I’d have to get a baby sitter. I text back an address up from where I lived not wanting him to see where I was from. - see you then - I replied and went back to work when my boss yelled that break was over and coffees needed to be made pronto.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:25 am

I looked at the address knowing that wasn’t hers. What the hell is she playing at. -not your address- was all I sent not getting a reply I wonder if I wasn’t suppose to know. Well to bad I cheek on everyone I get involved with. Fuck that little one I know everything even where your biological dad is.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:30 am

I sighed rolling my eyes - my home is personal. - I replied back. - but if you ever need a coffee, I’m the beat at making them - I grinned going back to making a cappuccino.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:43 am

-then I’ll buy the other condo and you’ll move in there.- I typed before thinking and sent it off as I reread it I groaned what the fuck. Why do I care where she lives.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:50 am

I blinked staring at the screen. What the hell? He couldn’t do that. Was I really that obvious? I sighed and typed back - Thanks daddy. My ass hurts too -
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:28 am

I smirked. -it will hurt worse if you don’t take what I give!- I liked the banter I got with her. I got ahold of my landlord and purchased the condo but put it in her name. -condo will be clean and ready to move into on Sunday.- I sent knowing I probably pissed her off. -I’ll give you a tour on Saturday after dinner unless Cinderella needs to run out again-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:31 am

-Cindererlla might make it past midnight. I’d expect you to show me the place. Just don’t think there will be any booty calls. I’m a busy woman remember - I smiled texting back. I couldn’t wait until Saturday now. Moving would be easy, we only had a small suitcase of clothing each and that was it.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:44 am

I smiled. Booty calls there will be little one I sighed. The rest of the day was boring and I went straight home. I was actually excited for tomorrow I made reservations at. Expensive restaurant and couldn’t wait to wine and dine her which I haven’t done since Lisa. Damnit why are all these thoughts of her coming back.

Saturday I went to the gym got some things and then went to get ready I was in the back seat waiting on sage to come up the street from her old apartment. I shook my head seeing her wobble on her heels. Damnit she was going to break a ankle. I jumped out of the car and got to her as quickly as I could it’s a good thing too cause she would of ate it. “What’s with the heels you can barely walk?” I mean they looked hat and sexy as hell but damn.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:49 am

“I’m not a heels girls. Great be me a pair of converses any day.” I shrugged. “I’m not a dressed up get my hair and nails done person. I like simple.” I knew nothing about him was simple but he was handsome, and had money. I had to look good for him and make him not change his mind. “You look nice. I like the suit.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:00 am

I but the inside of my cheek. “Change of plans. In the car you go little one.” I waited till she got inside and went to the driver telling him that we would get take out and go to the condo. I then called my PA and told her sage’s sizes and what to her a T-shirt (a little big to hang off her shoulder, some lleggins and converse shoes. I got in and smirked. “Ready to go George.” As we pulle duo to the y’all building I smirked at her wide eyes. “Well this will be home come Sunday, I can send a moving company over if you need one.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:12 am

My mouth hung open. “Oh no, I don’t need a moving company thanks. I’ll manage on my own.” I couldn’t believe this is what he had brought. “You didn’t have to buy something like this.. I mean, I’d be happy with anything but this..” I spun around, and looked up at him “why? I mean is that what you do? For people who-“ I stopped myself “sorry, no more questions. We’ve got business to attend to, daddy.” I winked
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:27 am

I laughed. She liked calling me daddy. As we got to our floor I opened her door with the take out in hand. It was furnish “you can change out the furniture if you want.” I miles and set the food on the table just as my PA walked in. “Ahhh Mr Witte here are the things you asked for.” She handed me the bag and I handed it to sage. “Thank you Laura, this is sage you’ll be helping her on Sunday when she moves in here you can go get whatever she needs to redecorate.” Laura looked over at sage. lol fun I can’t wait. I’m Mr wittes PA so I’ll help you as well.” I smiled. “If you’d excuse me ladie S.I. will go get dressed I’ll be back sage you can do the same.” I pointed to the bag.

As mr Witte left she smiled at sage. “He hasn’t moved someone in here for a good 10 years since Lisa left.” She covered her mouth. “Sorry I shouldn’t have said that. So tel me what you like and maybe I can get some ideas for you room and the spare rooms, there is two other rooms beside yours do you have hobbies we can make one room for that and the other a guest bedroom in case.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:36 am

So another woman used to live here.. but he said he brought the place? Was that a lie. I looked at her and then around the apartment. “Umm I don’t need anything.. I don’t know what people usually have in places like this.” Two other rooms? “Maybe just a single bed in each other room for now, then I can get what’s needed for the younger two. I’m going to change. Thankyou.” I walked to a larger room, the bedroom I’m assuming. I went into the bathroom and looked In the bag, smiling as he had organised new clothes. Eagerly Changing, I slipped into them and felt more myself without those damn heels on. I came out and just looked at him “you keep doing nice things for me. I’ll start assuming you actually like me if you keep it up” I nudged him as I walked past to look at the view
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:44 am

I shook my head. “We are friends right? Don’t friends do nice things for each other. Your helping me with my needs I want to help you live comfortable.” I went to the food and started laying things out. Then placed the contract on the table next to her food with a pen. “Sit-eat-sign, in that order!” No said sitting at the other end.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:48 am

I looked at him, captivated by his handsome appearance “Id ask how work was but I’m pretty sure that comes under personal so I’ll let you do the talking” I said full of nerves as I picked up my fork “it smells good” and was probably the best thing I’ve eaten on my life
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:14 pm

I nodded. “You’d be correct if you want to know about me and the club, but if you just want to know about the club you may ask whatever you want, if you want to know about my day job you may ask, just no questions about family! I will tell you this as soon as we are done here I will be leaving for a few days for my day work I have some business to look at and see if they are worth buying. I’ll be gone a few days to a week. Sometimes they are stressful I may have Gerald fly you to where I am for a few ours of play I may not. But you must be prepared at all times. The two jobs you’re working you can keep but you don’t have to I’ll make sure you have money.” I picked my fork up and ate.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:17 pm

“Just as long as it’s not overnight trips. I only need a couple hours notice.” I can usually get a sitter easily. “Will you tell me your name?” I asked, realising it. “By the way, I’m 26.. not 24, don’t know it that matters or not.” I trailed with a mumble as I sighed down at my plate.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:23 pm

I laughed. “Travis, you may call me sir, daddy, or me Witte but not Travis!” I looke dher over. “I already knew your age little one.” I smirked knowing more about her than she knew I knew. “Finish eating and sign! Oh and this condo is in your name so it’s yours to do with what you want.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:27 pm

“I’ll remember that when you come knocking because of all the loud sex I’m having.” I winked teasingly. “I guess your name was on the card, I didn’t read it except for your number.” I looked at him with an intense stare “sorry, daddy.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:44 pm

I glared. “That will coast you a punishment, both statements, you won’t be having any sex unless with me while in contract! Or did you not read that as well?” She was desperate for the money that much was clear but fuck she didn’t even know my name till now! How fucking desperate is she and did my investigator not find all the info I needed? Fuck I’ll have to contact him later on the plane. “You need to be more careful, even though Clint is old he could of seriously hurt you I’ve seen it happen he is now out of the club, you don’t read the names of people on the business cards giving and you give yourself fully to them why?” If she tells me bonus for her but she still will be punished.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:46 pm

“Why do names matter? It’s not like I’ll be using yours like you said, so really there’s no point.” I winked. “Oh? No sex with anyone else? Does that go for you also?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:51 pm

I looked at her for a while before answering she has been the only one I’ve have sex with after punishment since Lisa. I only give punishment and then get them off I don’t have sex with any of them. So why did I with her I don’t know. “Yes, that goes for me to.” I almost told her but that’s getting to emotional and to personal. I placed my fork down and looked at her seeing as I was done. “Are you finished eating? If so sign we have to look around here and the. Cinderella if your up for it we can play before I have to go.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next