Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pain and Pleasure

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pain and Pleasure  - Page 4 Empty Pain and Pleasure

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Strong and dominant with a hidden sadistic side. He’s looking for someone who can handle him and take the pain among the pleasure.

She’s looking to make ends meet, struggling to keep a roof over her head, working two jobs and raising her siblings, she finally loses all self worth and signs up to a sugar daddy dating site, thinking it couldn’t be that bad?

Can they both come to an arrangement to keep each other happy?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Pain and Pleasure  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pain and Pleasure

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:54 pm

“Sure. I’m full.” I wasn’t used to eating so much. I always went without. Looking up at him, I stood once he had done. I looked and flipped through th contract without really reading. “What’s the worst thing in here that you’ll do to me?” I asked taking the pen.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:01 pm

I smirked. “If we go to the club or any other club for a punishment I may self humiliate you in sexual ways your not ready for. I get eager and pierce your skin , of course it comes out after the play, I will put you in some type of bondage all the times we play, I will spark you and use multiple toys on you, I will use all of your holes! I’ll cause you pain!” I growled out. Loving the last part.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:03 pm

I should have been running out the door and saying screw this and your twisted pleasure. Instead, I sighed and passed him back the pen. “Can you go outside from here or is it all indoors?” I asked walking past and looking further down the hallway.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:08 pm

I watched her and thought what a odd question. “There is a balcony off the master bedroom. But other than that no you’d have to go down to the main lobby to get out.” I got up and took her hand giving her a tour. “Spare bedroom one, they are big and you can make them into whatever you want, if you pant a art studio, if you collect anything you can do that to.” I then pulled her down into the others and once we were down I smiled. “Are you to sore to play?” I needed her I wanted her not only her pain but I wanted to be inside her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:10 pm

“Never too sore for you” This was it, I was his to use and take whenever he needed. I turned backing away with my eyes locked to his. Biting my lower lip and eying him up and down “What would you like me to do for you, Sir?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:01 pm

I smirked “not here this is your home we won’t play here or mine! I grabbed her hand and left the there to go to my office at the club we went in the private entrance as I shut the door and locked it I grinned. “Clothes off and bend over my desk arms out and feet spray!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:09 am

I nodded, “as you wish.” stepping aside and undressing. I placed my clothes neatly on the chair and then slowly, bent over the desk and done as he asked.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:54 am

I let her stand there open to me. “When I get back I expect you to trimmed up real nice for me!” I pulled her pubic hair making her head come off the desk. Loving it I saw the pain and wanted more. I slapped her hard then rubbed her ass before smacking. I went to my closet and walked out with a butt pug waking to her”open you mouth and get this nice and wet for daddy because it will be going in your ass little one and when I’m gone you will wear it a couple hours a day!” I smacked her ass hard as she opened up. When I got it in her ass I groaned at the sight her ass red and plugged. pussy ready. I went got the ties and tied her to the desk legs and hands she was at my mercy. “You will take what I give.” I said as I gathered her hair in my hand and pulled back as hard as I could when I entered her. Fuck what was it about her and me wanting to be inside her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:58 am

I sucked a sharp breath through my teeth and gasped with a groan. So full of him stretching me. I couldn’t move, I was tied and stuck to the desk. But, slowly the fear of the unknown melted away and I felt alive. I wasn’t thinking. “Ohhh.” I moaned.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:00 am

I groaned what the fuck no don’t moan! I pulled her hair tighter and slapped her ass hard my hand was going to be there for a while. “No!” I said and said her again in the same spot. I didn’t need to hear her moan. I just needed her pain.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:03 am

I bit my lip, drawing blood as I fought to stay silent. His hand coming down on my ass stung, pulling me. Ack to the now and I winced crying out loudly. “Ahh!” I dug my fingers into the desk gripping tightly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:05 am

I smirked and bit her shoulder before whispering. “Fucking cum right now little one or you won’t be able to sit for weeks!” My balls ready to release but not before her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:10 am

His words went from my ear to pussy, and I shook, breathing heavily as I came. He moved faster and it seemed to last forever, the moan on my tongue but I fought it off as I cried out, and soon a different wave of feeling washed over me as my ass throbbed and set the orgasm with more intense. “Fuck!” I gasped, shaking and twitching
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:13 am

I smirked and pulled out before it was to late ripping the condom off and cumming all over her ass. “You will wear that home little one the plug and the cum.” I untied her and loved seeing her get herself together. “Now tell me what my orders are for when I’m gone!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:15 am

“Umm.” I couldn’t think straight. “Wax, plug in and be ready for you at any time.” I hoped that was right because my mind was not focusing right now. I could barely think straight. He distracted me in so many ways.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:21 am

I smirked. “Good girl! And what are you wearing home?” When she said it I groaned I liked hearing her say she was wearing my cum home. I looked at her lips and wondered what they would taste like but would dare do that. “Gearge will take you home, if you need anything text me. I know you don’t have Acta but you do have your license so Laura can help you pick one out if I’m not back in time till then you will use George.” I handed her a new phone. “You will use this to contact me and it has Laura and George’s numbers in it already.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:24 am

“Ok Thankyou” I said quietly. “Enjoy your trip.” I put my hand in the door and opened it, walking out and walking home. I didn’t need his car service or whatever that was. I’d signed my life away for all I knew tonight.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:27 am

When I was done cleaning up I rang goeorge to take me to the airport when I found out she didn’t have him take her home I was pissed I called her. “When I said have George take you home you listen! What if something happened to you? Don’t disobey me sage! I won’t have that.” I yelled into the phone.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:30 am

“I have legs. It wasn’t that far to walk.” I said with an eye roll. “Thanks for the hand print by the way, guess I won’t be sunbathing naked anytime soon.” I teased.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:36 am

I growled in the phone. “Sage your neighbor isn’t the best something could have happened to you someone could have hurt you! Don’t disobey me like this or we stop now if it’s a problem!” God She was almost like Lisa in a lot of ways. Fuck! But she took what I gave Better.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:11 am

“Sorry daddy, I won’t do it again.” I gave in, something about him made me obey even if I didn’t want to. I wanted to defy him, to have him punish me. “Before you hang up, I want to ask something..” I was quiet for a moment “if there’s ever a time when... when I want you to hurt me, am I able to ask for it? I mean can I call you and ask for you to do that?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:25 am

I smirked and got this feeling in me I never had. “Fuck yes you call me!” I got to exited and I heard it in my voice. “Shit I mean yes call me if you every have that feeling.” What the hell this girl she was something. She wanted me to hurt her. She wanted this and that could be more dangerous than the runs who ran. “Now get some sleep, George and Laura will be there in the morning beauty.” I hung up before she could say another word.

George and Laura stood at the door and looked at each other she smiled and said. “Just wait till you see what I know!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:29 am

He eyed her suspiciously. “What are you not telling me about?” He smirked as the door opened.

“Hi.” I stood, standing with Lena who was 8 and Tommy, who was 9. “Umm, were ready. We don’t have anything so I could have just walked..” but I wasn’t aloud to walk again “I mean just caught a ride.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:36 am

“Now you know!” Laura smiled at a shocked George. She noticed sage looking at George and she laughed. “Yep I wanna be there to when Mr Witte finds out!” She patted George and smiled at sage. “So are you three ready to go! I have some things we can discuss once at your home. I also went ahead and put some samples in the kids rooms they can choose and we can go from there. Also I went ahead and bought some new clothes and essentials for all three of you.” She smirked knowing Travis will see what she bought and question it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:41 am

“Thankyou. You didn’t have to but Thankyou.” I took their hands and followed George down to the car. He opened the door and we each got in, in the back. Lena clinging to my as Tommy didn’t let go of my hand. They were as mentally fucked up as I were but I wanted to give them normal and stability. The same routine daily helps. “So we’re moving, like I said and you get to have your own bedroom.” I wanted to make it sound fun for them. I hadn’t heard from Travis since our call ended. I swear there was excitement in his voice but I must have imagined it when I asked to be hurt. We arrived and I took the kids on a tour, showing them around. Seeing their eyes light up as they each had their own room, was worth doing this.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next