Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Pain and Pleasure  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Pain and Pleasure  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Pain and Pleasure  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Pain and Pleasure  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Pain and Pleasure  EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Pain and Pleasure  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Pain and Pleasure  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pain and Pleasure

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pain and Pleasure  Empty Pain and Pleasure

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:21 am

Strong and dominant with a hidden sadistic side. He’s looking for someone who can handle him and take the pain among the pleasure.

She’s looking to make ends meet, struggling to keep a roof over her head, working two jobs and raising her siblings, she finally loses all self worth and signs up to a sugar daddy dating site, thinking it couldn’t be that bad?

Can they both come to an arrangement to keep each other happy?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Pain and Pleasure  Empty Re: Pain and Pleasure

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:24 am

NAME: Sage Mason
BIO: grew up without a father, her mum was a drug addict and always dating new men throughout her life. She doesn’t know what stability is. Her mum OD and died four months and is now raising her tree younger siblings on her own.
LOOKS: will send
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:35 am

Name Travis Witte
Age 39
Bio he likes things his way and no other way doesn’t care for young kids but like his woman young and obedient. He gets off from giving pain with pleasure he owns his own business selling companies off but also has a side business with his best mate a sex club. He is quiet and keeps to himself doesn’t talk about his life or family.
Looks will send

Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:51 am

I lowered myself to the unthinkable today. Signing up to a sugar daddy site? What the hell. This was not what his profile picture looked like at all. The man sitting beside me was at least 70 and 40 pounds overweight. I held my water tightly, refusing alcohol. Was he expecting sex for this? Of course he was. He was discussing the terms of what he was after. We’d have sex whenever his wife wasn’t around and in return take me or to restaurants and buy me things. That was useless to me. I needed the cash to help my younger siblings. His arm slid around my waist and onto my ass. I went to push it away but he winked “a good girl doesn’t say anything. Don’t worry dear. You’ll have my cock in your mouth after the next drink.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:57 am

Today work was a shit show and I needed to let off steam so I came to Paradise the club Jake and I own together I wasn’t really looking to have a new pet just maybe get into a scene with one of the regulars but when I saw the blonde young beauty with Clint I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. She looked uncomfortable with him but not here at the club I watched her eyes dance when she watched the live sex scenes, she was into this. But something told me she wasn’t just here for pleasure no this girl was here for something else something more. I smirked. As I grabbed Clint’s usual and a cocktail for the beauty I walked over not taking my eyes off her she glanced up when I was still across the room and I saw the sadness in her eyes and my cock jumped to life. I loved that look specially on her. As I got closer my smirk never left my face. Still looking at her I said. “Evening Clint, who is this beauty you have here?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:04 am

“This is Sage, my new toy. I think I’ve hit jackpock, couldn’t believe my eyes when she came up on the site today. Had to snatch this whore up fast.” He winked back. “Stunning isn’t she? We were just discussing our terms and agreement.” He took the drink, and smirked “drink up.”

“Wh-whore?” I asked, my heart pounding faster. The man behind the counter had caught my eye. Who was he? And why couldn’t he have been on that stupid site. “I think I might go home. I forgot I have work really early and-“ I fumbled my words “I need to go.”

His grip on my ass tightened “I’ve booked us a room already. Unless you’re going to pay me back for it, then I don’t think so.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:12 am

I looked over at Clint. “Clint do I need to remind you of the rules here in my club? The lady doesn’t seem to want to, I’ll pay for the room and you can go take Tara back with you, you and her got on didn’t you?” I knew he wouldn’t pass up the money I offered for the room, he’ll i can offord it. I looked back at sage. “Are you a member here or a guest?” We had specials for pretty young women. And she fit the criteria, she fit them all. My cock wouldn’t let go he wanted her all 10 inches of him wanted her. I never seen such sad beautiful eyes. I wanted to punish her for coming here with Clint. I wanted to punish her bad.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:15 am

“Umm.” I stared, now realising Clint had gone and it was just me with this man in front of me. “I’m not a member.. I’m not even sure how to become one.” He’ll it was probably thousands of dollars and I definitely didn’t have that. “Thankyou for the drink, Sir. But I should leave now.” I said softly, bowing my head as I couldn’t look at him, he made me feel something strange.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:21 am

I smirked as she bowed. “Becoming a member for someone like you is simple.” I didn’t attempt to raise her head I wanted to see if she would keep it down and listen so I continued. “Your young, what 23 24? Beautiful, in shape, so you could become a pet. Or you could tell me what has your eyes so sad so I have a nice vision when I go home later and jerk off to, that would definitely get the fee waved and then I don’t need to be jealous your someone’s pet.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:24 am

I stared at my drink the whole time he spoke. Go home and jerk off?? To me? I wanted to laugh. I looked up once he finished talking me shook my head “l think I’m good and clearly there’s women here that can help all your needs out, whatever they may be. But me? I’m not talking, and I can’t afford to become a member or whatever it is here..” I sighed standing “I’ll be more careful next time I agree to meet someone, maybe at a coffee house.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:31 am

I laughed. “These woman aren’t my type. They are to happy, no sadness to them. But you have that sadness I need and crave.” I pulled my card out and handed it to her. “I’m case you want to help me out, all you got to do is tell me how you got to be so sad, it doesn’t even have to be over coffee or here you can just tell me over the phone although I prefer to witness the sadness radiant off you it you make for my orgasm be much more stronger.” I winked. “Plus I said you tell me and your membership is free. I’m the owner and I can do that.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:34 am

“I’m sad because I have daddy issues and need an older man to take care of me because I have so much hate and anger towards my own father.” I shrugged, biting my lip as I took the card and slipped it inside my bra. “Thanks for the drink, you’ll hear from me when I’m in bed crying my eyes out, wishing I had a man to just fuck me to sleep.” I winked and walked away
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:40 am

I groaned “Damn.” I needed to go home now I needed her words to get me high of my orgasm her face her eyes damn those eyes. I scratched my chin. “Hey Sage, you ever want to get fucked to sleep you have my card beauty, use it!” I winked as I stepped out of the bar so she could clearly see me adjust myself and then I turned and walked away then put to my car needing to be home now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:45 am

I laid in bed, looking over at my little brother and sister fast asleep in the one bed we all shared in the small apartment. It wasn’t anything special, and they never once complained but I wanted to give them more. Their own beds at least. I laid there with the card in my hand and typed out a text - hope you enjoyed yourself at my expense. -
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:55 am

I was just getting ready to enjoy myself I smirked reading her message. -mmmm I’m just getting home beignna two time business owner sucks in so many ways but how about I enjoy myself now and show you just how much you got my cock hard with need. Damn those eyes- I hit sent and then closed mine seeing the pain the sad and hunger all in one had me. But I couldn’t get close, girls couldn’t take what I needed and wanted.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:58 am

I read his message, rolling to my eyes to try and get comfy. - shame you weren’t on the website. You could have come over tear streaked face if you were - I sent that and blushed. What the hell? I’ve never even had sex, but I knew enough about what men like. Mum mum always said men like a woman who doesn’t talk and always lets them take what they need.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:05 am

I groaned this girl she was something. -I don’t do dating websites beauty, but I do like to cum all over a girl with tear streaks, you offering some service- I pulled my cock out cause I needed to cum just thinking of her eyes and now this vision of her on her knees chained up red skin and her make running down her face made him twitch with need
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:10 am

- didn’t say it was dating. More an agreement. I’m off to sleep. Goodnight x- I hit send and wanted to punch myself, really an x at the end? What the hell. Gah I got up and went to th kitchen, checking the fridge for milk and bread. There was enough for breakfast but that’s it. God I was sick of living on ramen noodles and microwave meals.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:13 am

I smirked. I noticed the kiss and thought cute -me too now that I had a good orgasm thanks beauty xx- I sent a photo of the last of my cum coming from my cock on to the dark desk. Smirking knowing it would cause her to blush and I wish I could see that too. Then sent another text -good night xx-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:16 am

Oh my god!! I couldn’t stop looking at it! He was so big! And all that came out of him. - what a waste. Could have been down my throat- I had no idea what came over me but I wanted him. -maybe next time- I sent straight after
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:28 am

I rolled over and looked at the text. Deciding I didn tliek the teasing tone she was setting so I hit the talk button and waited for her to answer. “Don’t say things you don’t mean little one! I don’t play games. This is something that would get you bent over my knee and being punished! So if that’s what you want keep teasing me.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:32 am

“Is that what I’m doing? Teasing you?” I asked softly, “maybe I’m not playing games.. or, maybe I am making my way back to the club.. to find someone who can fulfill all the needs I have.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:36 am

I laughed, a real laugh one that hasn’t been heard for a long time. “Okay yeah that last part I believe! Not! Let’s see if I can peg You, you said you had daddy issues, so either your a virgin with hidden desires or your a whore, swing you’re sad eyes the way I did I’m guessing you have never been touched.” Another reason I knew this wouldn’t work. I was ruff and she wouldn’t be able to handle it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:40 am

“And? So what if I am? Maybe I do have daddy issues, and mummy issues and all the issues in the world. But, then I’m guessing that might scare you, to think I could take what you gave. But, I doubt it’s much if you’re sitting there jerking off alone in your office.”
I smirked to myself. “Or, I could be a girl who screws around.. I guess you’ll never know.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:49 am

I laughed again. “Beauty you wouldn’t be able to handle me. And to prove that why don’t you come back to the clue in two nights I will do a live scene with a old friend who is in town, you watch and think you can handle that then we can set some terms but you don’t show then I know this is a game to you. I hope to see you Thursday night.” I hung up not knowing why I told her about that, it’s going to be bad she will run if she comes.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next