Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Kissing Cam - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Kissing Cam - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Kissing Cam - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Kissing Cam - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Kissing Cam - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Kissing Cam - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Kissing Cam - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Kissing Cam - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Kissing Cam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kissing Cam

2 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Kissing Cam - Page 3 Empty Kissing Cam

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Girls night out and she is going to a professional basketball game.  Not sure who is playing or even how the game is played.  She says what the hell, her friend says the seats are so close you can smell the delicious sweat from the players.  Sitting a having a good time not noticing who she is sitting next to besides her friends she was so into the game and learning that by half time she got some of it.  Talking with her friends when she looking up and saw the kiss cam on showing couples kissing, next she knew she was on it with the gorgeous guy she is just now seeing. With the whole arena and her friends chanting kiss kiss! She looked at him and shrugged.

Going out with the guys to see my favorite basketball team play is what I look for the most!  When we get to our normal seats I Looksnd see a beautiful girl sitting talking to some others.  I take my normal seat next to her and smile when I hear one telling her how the game works.   Ext I realize it’s half time and she is looking at me shrugging while everyone chants kiss and then I’m lip locked with a beautiful stranger.

So what happens after they kiss?

Name: Kason philips 
Bio: active sports fan,  owns a gym and loves to help friends when needed.  Helps althlets train as well, kind, strong, fun, loving guy.
Looks: I’ll send.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Kissing Cam - Page 3 Empty Re: Kissing Cam

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:41 am

I smiled “Don’t worry. James is going to tell you while I demenstrte with you.”  I winked.  James started to talk telling her to act like she was going to her car with groceries in her had, The I was to grab her from behind.  She would listen to what James said and next I knew I was on the ground and her knee was in my chest she looked surprised and I smiled then said “now what if the perp got out of this and did this?”  I said and flipped us so she was laying in the ground and I had her pinned.  One of the ladies said.  “Well if he looks like you and James I’d let him!”  She winked at me.  I shook my head.  “No if he is in this position then you knee him hard.”  Looking down at Ava.  “Please don’t!”  I laughed and heard James say.  “Oh please do I’ll pay you to kick his ass!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:44 am

“I’m tempted to see if it’d hurt but I think you’ll want kids later in life.” I laughed, still just laying there beneath him. “Lucky women who gets this view” I said ticking beneath his arms, and then rolled us when he dropped balance and was straddling him with both arms pinned out. “Do you teach private classes? I could learn a lot.” I laughed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:14 am

I laughed.  As James cleared his throat.  “Umm good Ava that was good.”  We continued class and I had fun doing demonstrationstoday.  After I went and showered and then I take Ava to pick up my nieces first.  I saw the girls and laughed. “Here we go.  Stephanie is the oldest, Abby is the middle one And Sophia is the youngest.”  I got out to help them in the car as I strapped Sophia in and made sure the other were strapp d I hear Stephanie say.  “Who is the beautiful girl uncle Kason!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:16 am

“I’m the girl that beat him in class today.” I grinned over at them. “But he doesn’t want to talk about that.” O giggled softly, smiling wider. “Anyway, I’ve heard a lot about you girls and your uncle wants you to give him a full makeover today.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:37 am

They all screamed . “Nails and toenails unkie kase?”  Sophia says with s toothless smile.  “I smirked and nodded “anything for you girls just make me beautiful.” I smiled and winked at Ava.  “Can your beautiful friend who beat you up come and help us too?”  I wasn’t sure if she would want too and I wouldn’t be able to take her home.  She would have to stay.  “Well she doesn’t have her car with us and you know I can’t leave you girls by yourself so if she came she would have to stay and I don’t know if she is okay with that just yet.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:43 am

“I would love to, but I have to leave for my parents early tomorrow morning. How about next time? I’ll make sure my nails are ready for you to paint too.” I smiled at them. “But I definitely want photos of when they finish with you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:47 am

I laughed.  “Oh we always take photos Mum says we have to in case uncle Kason gets a girlfriend!” Abby says laughing.  I eyed her in the mirror.  “I told you they blackmail me!” I looked at her and she was so beautiful.  “Okay you wanna tell me where I’m taking you? Or would you like to help me spoil these girls and go out for ice cream with us?”  They yelled in the back “you’re the best uncle Kason!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:48 am

“Alright icecream and then you can drop me off.” I grinned at their excitement “Can we at least go to the place where you make your own up with candy on top top?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:53 am

I laughed.  “Wait there is another kind out there?  Oh god!  I thought that was the o oh way to eat it!”  I said laughing.  The girls in back told me to be nice.  We went in and started making our own then sat down outside.  “Do you like our uncle?  If you do then are you going to get married and have babies with him?  Do you like to dance?  What’s your name? Can we call you auntie?”  Abby said being all cute god I love the girl.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:55 am

I smiled at her, she was adorable. “My name is Ava, I do love to dance, you’ll have to come and watch me one day if you like, and I do like your uncle. As for marriage and babies, I think he needs to put a ring on it first.” I wiggled my bare fingers. “I mean, he hasn’t even cooked me dinner yet.” I made it sound horrifying to them and their eyes went wide.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:02 am

I smiled and shook my head.  “I haven’t and I know it’s so aweful!”  Abby shook her head and pouted.  “But He always cooks for us why not for you?”  She said and Stephanie looked at me and said.  “You need to make her dinner and put s ring on it now!”  Then she realized something. “Wait come watch you dance?  What do you mean?”  I laughed.  “Ava here is a ballerina!  She dances!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:04 am

“Yes I am training for the swan lake ballet at the moment, I can get you tickets if you like.” I picked up a sour worm from my icecream and ate it, pulling a slight face “they get me every time. I hate them, but I love them.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:09 am

We all laughed but I just watched and she wrapped her lips around her spoon.  “Oh my god uncle Kason make her dinner an dmarry her she is going to be in swan lake!  That’s amazing!  You must be really good, we tried to teach kase but he isn’t good!” Stephanie said laughing. Like she just told a funny joke.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:15 am

I loved her laugh. “I think it’s only fair that I show him some moves, since he taught me a few today.” I smiled and my ihome buzzed. “Sorry it’s mum..” I read the message “oh she’s just asking me to grab a cake to take down, apparently we’re having lunch with the neighbours and that usually turns into all day partying for them.” I smiled.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:51 am

I nodded.  “Hey our gma And gpa do that with their neighbors too.” Abby said smiling looking a hot mess.”  I pulled a napkin out and wiped her mouth.  “Yep I think we will be going there tomorrow too, or at least that’s where you Mum wants me to take you.  It would be good to see them.”  My sisters in laws  were good people they lived a ways out but they had a nice farm out there.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:53 am

“You girls will have a lot of fun then.” I looked up at him “and when you’re back in town, and I am also, we should get icecream again.” I smiled.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:55 am

I smiled “I’d like that!” I say and Stephanie shakes her head.  “No when you two are back he will make you dinner then you may have ice cream!”  She said just like her mother is was kind of scary.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:57 am

“Well we’ll have to talk about that.” I didn’t want him to feel pressured or forced. “Umm, I should get going though. I can walk the rest, my apartment isn’t very far from here.” I stood up, looking at the girls “until next time, I hope you have a fun weekend annoying your uncle.” And then turned to him “goodbye husband.” I winked and walked away.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:05 am

I laughed.  “By wifey!” I called out and the girls giggled.  We went back to their house and they got straight to doing my make over and I took photos and sent them to Ava with the girls laughing and and smiling with me in the photos.  I even let her choose my nail polish it was bugle pinknor purple sparkles!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:10 am

I arrived to my parents ranch, checking my phone again and there was more photos I wrote back - oh look at you! Suits you well - I went inside and my parents were getting ready to head over next door. “I have cake!” I said racing to go and change into a black bikini with a pair of ripped black denim shorts and a loose fitted camisole. The neighbours had the best pool we always swam in. We went over, and I was straight away heading for the hot tub.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:32 am

My sister kept texting me asking if we were close.  I was getting annoyed she was never like this.  Once I pulled up to her I. Laws I was thankful.  It was. Swarm hit day and I was ready to swim with the girls we had aour suits on and we ran through the house an dinto the back were everyone was. The girls in the swimmers and I was taking my shirt off before jumping in with them willed with the oldest ones I would have to catch Sophia we were still teaching her how to swim.  As I turned to catch her I caught sight of someone with their back towards us in the hot tub. She looked oddly familiar.  “Uncle Kason you better catch me!”  Sophia said and I thrned back around just as the woman was turning. I caught Sophia and she giggled.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:35 am

Did I hear right? Surely not. I mean there’s no way he would be here. I sunk back down in the spa with my cocktail and then heard a familiar laugh. I turned again, and laughed “i hope you’re still wearing your nail polish.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:38 am

I turned and before I could say anything Sophia said really loudly.  “Uncle Kason look your wifey is here!”  I laughed and looked around at the shocked surprised faces of two people I didn’t know and my sister her husband and his parents.  I looked at Ava. “What a surprise and actually my toes are still freshly done!”  I winked and held onto Sophia.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:41 am

I got up out of the spa, and walked over to the edge of the pool sitting on the step “I didn’t know you would be coming here, my parents are neighbours with your sisters in laws I take it.” I just smiled “and here I thought I was going to be a loner in the spa all day.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:49 am

I laughed.  “Well I can always join you in the spa anytime you’d like.”  I leaned up and whispered.  “I take it you didn’t tel your parents you ran off and got married?”  I laughed and winked at her.  My sister came up and smiled.  “Wait you two know each other?”  She said looking at us.  “Duh mummy this is uncle masons wifey we met her yesterday her name is Ava, she dances and she invited us to go watch her a swan dance on some lake, oh and she beat Uncle Kason up! But uncle Kason still has to make her dinner and put a ring on it.”  Sophia said with a come on Mum didn’t you know this tone.  I looked at my sister and everyone else then at Ava and laughed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next