Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Kissing Cam - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Kissing Cam - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Kissing Cam - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Kissing Cam - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Kissing Cam - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Kissing Cam - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Kissing Cam - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Kissing Cam - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Kissing Cam - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kissing Cam

2 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Kissing Cam - Page 2 Empty Kissing Cam

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Girls night out and she is going to a professional basketball game.  Not sure who is playing or even how the game is played.  She says what the hell, her friend says the seats are so close you can smell the delicious sweat from the players.  Sitting a having a good time not noticing who she is sitting next to besides her friends she was so into the game and learning that by half time she got some of it.  Talking with her friends when she looking up and saw the kiss cam on showing couples kissing, next she knew she was on it with the gorgeous guy she is just now seeing. With the whole arena and her friends chanting kiss kiss! She looked at him and shrugged.

Going out with the guys to see my favorite basketball team play is what I look for the most!  When we get to our normal seats I Looksnd see a beautiful girl sitting talking to some others.  I take my normal seat next to her and smile when I hear one telling her how the game works.   Ext I realize it’s half time and she is looking at me shrugging while everyone chants kiss and then I’m lip locked with a beautiful stranger.

So what happens after they kiss?

Name: Kason philips 
Bio: active sports fan,  owns a gym and loves to help friends when needed.  Helps althlets train as well, kind, strong, fun, loving guy.
Looks: I’ll send.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Kissing Cam - Page 2 Empty Re: Kissing Cam

Post by melbender Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:53 am

I laughed “oh sorry, and yeah I totally am proposing. Let’s go to Vegas and get hitched in an elvis chapel” I laughed some more. “Your sister would really give it to you then.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:03 am

I laughed. “Vegas sounds fun but I Have to be back before my sister and brother in laws date or I won’t be able to watch my nieces anymore and we can’t have that.”  We won the game and I was on cloud nine with Ava sitting at the bar with me we got to know a lot about each other I needed to get going though cause I had to open in the morning.  “I got to get going gotta be up in the morning to open, So um may I have your number, maybe we can grab dinner some time?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:06 am

“Hmm, I’m a pretty busy girl. I’ll have to see if I can fit you in my schedule.” I joked writing my number in his phone. “I’ll await your call.” Although I didn’t think he would. “I’m heading off too, I think Sara isn’t coming back tonight.” I noticed her grinding with his friend and making out as I stood up “until next time.” I smiled.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:29 am

I smiled and kissed her cheek and walked out.  The next day I was at the gym and decided to text Ava.  -so future miss Kason! What are you doing now? Want to meet for lunch? Your future husband and incredible kiss cam kisser! :*-  I reread it laughing at how stupid I sounded. But hit send anyways.  I wanted to see her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:31 am

I had just finished a class and was checking my phone when his message came though, I had to laugh at what he said - shouldn’t you know what your future wife wants for lunch? Give me and hour and I can meet you somewhere! The girl who begged you for a kiss x - he really was something else.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:11 am

I smiled and replayed-again you didn’t have to beg! How about The Almo Cafe? If so I’ll meet you there in a hour if not tell me where please I’m begging you!-  I laughed out loud as James walked by.  He looked at me funny and I shook my head
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:14 am

I smiled, replying back faster - great! See you there then. - I walked home, taking a shower and changing into shorts and a fitted tee, the weather warm as I walked down to the cafe which wasn’t too far away. I wondered if I was early but as I walked in and spotted him I smiled “well hello you. I didn’t think I’d hear from you this soon.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:26 am

I looked at her surprise.  “Really why would you think that?”  Maybe she didn’t have as good as a time as I did.  I smiled as the waitress came and took our drink order.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:32 am

“I don’t know, guys usually wait to a few days to call or they’re just being polite.” I wouldn’t know. “I’m glad you did though. What have you been doing today?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:36 am

I smiled.  “Working, It’s been a paper work day today so it really sucks!”  I looked up and smiled again.  “Well, I’m not just being polite. I had a good time last night after the kiss cam, your funny, smart, and well beautiful.”  I said and looked off.  “I don’t see the point in waiting to get to know you better hope you don’t mind.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:44 am

“Not at all. It’s refreshing that you’re so unapologetically open. I mean I had a great time too, it was nice to talk to someone with similar interests. Although I did have to listen to your friend and mine going at it until 3am.” I laughed. “I have the rest of the day free then classes tomorrow, I’m thinking about visiting my family this weekend.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:48 am

I smiled.  “Wish I could hang out with you the rest of the day but I have to head back I have a class I have to teach at the gym, your more than welcome to come and check out the place.”  The waitress came over and we ordered.  “Then tonight off to be princess Kason!” I winked.  “I’ll have them take a photo for you!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:56 am

“Oh that’s rigjt, it’s dress up day.” I made it sound dramatic “i definitely want photos.” Then I laughed “me in a gym? I wouldn’t even know what to do. I’ll come along for sure and see where you work tho.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:41 pm

I looked at her surprised. “Your a athlete though but you don’t go to a gym?”  I shook my head and took a glance at her legs.  Then looked back up.  “You telling me that is all from dance?”  I was amazed cause damn she had some sexy legs.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:52 pm

“Well, I’m not meant to be muscled up, ever seen a ballerina with huge biceps” I laughed “no, im on a strict diet and do stretches daily. I need to stay lean as possible.” I looked at him “being able to stand on the tops of my toes, is excruciating but i barely feel it now. Maybe I’ll teach you that.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:14 am

I shook my head.  “Funny girl! I don’t think I’d be able to once my sister filmed her girls trying to tech me and it didn’t work. Trust me you don’t want to try!”  We ate and laughed and it was so much fun we teased and then soon it was time to go back to work.  “Would you like to follow me or I can give you the address and you can come by when your done with anything you have to do?”  I was so stupid.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:46 am

“Ah I’m walking so just give me the address and I’ll come there.” I opened my phone and went to notes so I could write it down. “What time do you finish up?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:51 am

I laughed . “How about I give you a ride there, and I have to pick up my nieces from school and then it’s off to the ranch. My sister and her husband are going to look at a horse in Dallas and decided to stay the night and have date night.”  I smiled.  I can take you home after picking them up if you want?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:54 am

“Umm, sure. Sounds good.” I smiled. “I have pepper spray just so you know, and a taser.” I teased following him to his car “I’m going to request that you show me how to bench press.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:57 am

Laughing I opened up my passenger side door.  “Okay, I’ll bench press you then I mean you can’t weigh more than what I actually bench press but it would be a lot more fun to lift you!” I winked just joking kind of.  “Let me teach my class then I’ll show you around your more than welcome to take the class too if you want.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:00 am

I laughed, blushing as he said that. “Umm what? I wouldn’t be any good, what kind of class do you teach?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:07 am

I smiled.  “Self defense. My sister was attacked in college and I said if I ever got a gym of my own I would teach a free class and that would be it.”  I smiled and started the drive.  As I pulled in the back and passed I looked at her “ready!”  I got out and opened the door.  We walked in the back and I pointed out my office and some other rooms like James office.  “I have to change real quick the class is in room c if you wanna wait there for me?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:11 am

I didn’t see the harm in doing the class, and when I walked in it was packed with women. No idea why, I thought to myself with a slight smile, knowing they’d probably be perving on the teacher. I took my headband from my wrist and pulled my hair up into a pony, standing at the back because this was going to be embarrassing
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:16 am

I changed into my shorts and gym shirt.  I walked into the class after grabbing two waters for myself and Ava.  “Good afternoon ladies!”  I said and looked for Ava. “So today we have a special guest,  she is a dancer and a new friend of mine.  Ava come up here I’ll need your help.”   I said smiling as she looked so nervous.  Some ladies smiled and some glared.  As she got next to me I whispered, your going to help keep those glaring women at bay today,  they have sharp claws and I can’t take it anymore!” I smiled and looked out to the class.  “So today we are going to work in the attack from behind so you remember what James and I taught you last week?”  They nodded and James walked in and saw Ava.  “Ah look who is here!  Ava good to see you again where is your roommate?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:18 am

“Recovering.” I winked. I wasn’t sure what I was meant to be doing, I stood up here definitely not looking the part. I mean these women were in tight shorts and sports bras, I’m in shorts and a tee. “So I have no clue what to do.” I said to Kason.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next