Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Kissing A Stranger EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Kissing A Stranger EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Kissing A Stranger EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Kissing A Stranger EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Kissing A Stranger EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Kissing A Stranger EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Kissing A Stranger EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Kissing A Stranger EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Kissing A Stranger EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kissing A Stranger

2 posters

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Kissing A Stranger Empty Kissing A Stranger

Post by melbender Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:13 pm

Johnathon is at a club with business friends having a couple of drinks in the VIP section.. He's a workaholic, never dates and doesn't have time for women. He goes over to the bar to order another round of drinks.. But someone bumps into him on his way..

Mia is dragged out with her friends celebrating her birthday, she's gorgeous and but very innocent. After getting into the VIP with her friends. She spots her half brother and panics, gets up and tries to find a way out but bumps into a hot business man, she then grabs him and kisses him as the brother loses track of her and walks away.. She gets all embarrassed and tells him that she's sorry, taking off back to her place. Leaving Johnathon wondering who she was and wanting to know more about the mystery woman who kissed him.

Her family is rich. Her mother died when she was young and father remarried an awful woman, she has one half brother and half sister. The brother gropes her and makes sexual remarks to her, and the half sister is a bitch. She's never acknowledged publicly as her fathers child, always shunned of family of events. The dad doesn't notice her unhappiness so Mia just keeps to herself and studies hard, determined not to use the money her father throws at her each week to keep her happy and out of his way.

At a charity event Mia and Johnathon bump into each other again. Both attending with their families and without dates they're all seated at the same table and beside each other.. will the kiss come up? or is it long forgotten.

NAME: Mia Stone
BIO: studies, polite, and shy at times. Keeps to herself mostly. Wants to travel the world. Lives in a guest house across the other side of the grounds at her fathers mansion.
LOOKS:

Kissing A Stranger Tumblr_n1qxjfmoS51rc7obpo1_500

Last edited by melbenda on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Kissing A Stranger Empty Re: Kissing A Stranger

Post by Demona Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:36 am

NAME: Jonathan Queen
BIO: CEO of Queen industries, strong willed, always gets what he wants. he hides his true feelings from almost everyone and has a side of him no one has ever seen even his parents. he's a workaholic, very generous even if he doesn't show it.
LOOKS:

Kissing A Stranger Clark
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:39 am

I groaned as I was dragged into another night club, all dressed in a pair of extremely short shorts, sky high heels and a strapless top revealing my tanned midriff slightly, I couldn't believe they dressed me this way. I wasn't in the mood to go and celebrate my 21st, I just wanted to stay home but my friends had other ideas. "Come on Mia! Let's go find some hotties!" My friend Samantha giggled as she pulled me towards the bar for a round of shots, I smiled at her. "Find you a guy! I'm fine being single!".
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:24 pm

I was sitting in the vip area sipping drinks with some buddies. Beautiful women were with us and i didn't even know there names. Each satuday night it was the same story. I walked up to the bar to get more drinks when i noticed a group of girls coming to the bar too. I looked away not really interested in meeting more nameless faces.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:27 pm

I did a shot, glancing over and spotting Scott my step brother. I panicked, I couldn't let him see me here. I turned around, bumping into a hard chest. Scott was looking over and without thinking I grabbed the man and pushed my mouth over his. Kissing him as Scott walked away looking pissed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:32 pm

I was waiting for our drinks when someone bumped into me. I was still looking at her beautiful face like i was in a trance and she looked panicked. Next thing i feel is her lips over mine. To say i was chocked is an understatement but i kissed her back wrapping my arms around her and bringing her closer. This kind of things happened all the time but i usually pushed the girl away and this time for some unknown reason i didn't.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:34 pm

I broke the kiss, completely embarrassed I just did this. "I'm so sorry," I said blushing hard. His arms around me and I wanted to melt into his body. "I uh, again I'm really sorry." God he must think I'm an easy girl.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:37 pm

I pulled away and grinned. I turned around took my drinks and looked at her "no worries. I'm sitting over there, care to join?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:39 pm

I gave him a shy smile, I shook my head. "Maybe another time, I've got to go." I said biting my lower lip nervously. I needed to leave before Scott found me here. "Nice aftershave," I smiled again and walked away through the crowd of people. Not believing I just had my first kiss ever.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:51 pm

I raised both eyebrows and looked around but couldn't see her anymore. What a shame, she was actually drop dead gorgeous and she seemed so innocent. I shook my head and went back to our tables with a few drinks "i can't believe i let her go like that" i mumbled as i sat down.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:55 pm

I began to walk, I couldn't be bothered getting a taxi. I touched my lips, still feeling his lips against mine. "I'll never see him again anyway," I grumbled to myself. Wishing I stayed there but I just couldn't.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:57 pm

A few days passed and i tried to find that girl but i couldn't since i had nothing not even a name. I sighed frustrated and was about to have a drink when my assistant walked in with my tux "time to get ready mr Queen" she said walking towards me.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:01 pm

"now just remember! Embarrass us and I will make your life a living hell!" My step mother hissed in my ear as she walked past me with my father. I rolled my eyes, why I had to come here was beyond me. I didn't ever go to these charity things, but since someone found out I was my fathers daughter I was invited. "Mm baby you're looking sexy," Scott whispered as he headed to our table. I followed behind slowly and took my seat. Keeping my head down and staying out of the conversation.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:15 pm

I walked in with my parents and sister and they lead us to our table.i was surprised to see we were seated next to the stones. I greeted Mr Stone and his eife and sat next to his daughter. She looked familiar i just couldn't remember where i've seen her. All the images in my head were a blur. I looked at her and gasped, its her! The girl who kissed me!
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:18 pm

my eyes went wide as I looked up at the man beside me. I couldn't believe it was him, I was so embarrassed right right now. I gave him a slight smile. All I could think was damn he was hot.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:24 pm

I furrowed my eyebrows than smiled at her. I saw her phone on the table and without anyone noticing except her, i took it and called my cell so i could have her number. I then put it back and got up "excuse me" i smiled at the crowded table and went to speak with a friend of mine who was at another table. After a few minutes i got back and kept looking at her. As everyone was busy speaking i smiled and whispered "you look beautiful". I couldn't believe i had found her
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:33 pm

For the first time I was just called beautiful. I smiled, "Thankyou, you look handsome yourself," I said keeping my voice low. I was told not to speak to anyone. I was so nervous around him, more nervous than I'd ever been before.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:41 pm

I chuckled "i didn't know Mr Stone had a daughter. Are you on boarding school or something?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:49 pm

I looked back up, "I was, i came back 6 months ago after Finishing up with college, I studied music and graduated earlier, just normally keep to myself at home," I said. "Sorry, I'm Mia by the way." I couldn't believe I was so rude not to introduce myself.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:52 pm

"Don't apologize" i smiled sweetly "i'm jonathan. And i'm glad you're back. You have my number on your phone" i winked and took a sip
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:56 pm

"I guess that's only fair, since you had my mouth on yours " I said, "I don't normally go around kissing random men."

"Mia you should switch seats with me, Mr Queen doesn't need to be bored to death," half sister Valerie snickered, nudging Mia's side with her elbow.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:00 pm

I looked at the girl who just spoke and shook my head "she's not boring me at all, she's actually the one thing keeping me here"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:05 pm

"I'm not meant to speak to anyone tonight, I wasn't meant to be here but someone invited me and they had to bring me along, kind of the black sheep of the family. Kept away and hidden so I don't embarrass," I said, giving Valerie a glare of my own.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:09 pm

I frowned and said nothing i took another sip of my drink. "Your father is ok with that?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:14 pm

I shrugged, "he's too busy pleasing her to notice." I looked over at them, chatting away with others.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next