Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Kissing Cam EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Kissing Cam EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:44 pm by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Kissing Cam EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:53 pm by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Kissing Cam EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Kissing Cam EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Kissing Cam EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 1:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Kissing Cam EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Kissing Cam EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Kissing Cam EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kissing Cam

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Kissing Cam Empty Kissing Cam

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:50 am

Girls night out and she is going to a professional basketball game.  Not sure who is playing or even how the game is played.  She says what the hell, her friend says the seats are so close you can smell the delicious sweat from the players.  Sitting a having a good time not noticing who she is sitting next to besides her friends she was so into the game and learning that by half time she got some of it.  Talking with her friends when she looking up and saw the kiss cam on showing couples kissing, next she knew she was on it with the gorgeous guy she is just now seeing. With the whole arena and her friends chanting kiss kiss! She looked at him and shrugged.

Going out with the guys to see my favorite basketball team play is what I look for the most!  When we get to our normal seats I Looksnd see a beautiful girl sitting talking to some others.  I take my normal seat next to her and smile when I hear one telling her how the game works.   Ext I realize it’s half time and she is looking at me shrugging while everyone chants kiss and then I’m lip locked with a beautiful stranger.

So what happens after they kiss?

Name: Kason philips 
Bio: active sports fan,  owns a gym and loves to help friends when needed.  Helps althlets train as well, kind, strong, fun, loving guy.
Looks: I’ll send.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Kissing Cam Empty Re: Kissing Cam

Post by melbender Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:58 am

Name: Ava Williams
Bio: Not a sporty person. Never set foot inside a gym even. Rides horses and dances ballet, attending performing arts college. 
Looks: I’ll send
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:07 am

We grabbed some beer and made our way down to our seats.  I loved coming here and I really hope we win tonight.  As we get closer I notice that some woman are sitting in the seats next to ours. The one right next to my chair was beautiful,  she had this exotic look long dark hair and small thin but not too thin.  I walked down and took my seat I smelled her perfume and tried to concentrate on the game I don’t even think she notice someone sat down she was having a good time.  My buddy and I laughed and watched the game pointing out shit the refs were missing.  So far the game was awesome.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:12 am

I purposely was not looking to my left, I mean the girls beside me were making it obvious that he was hot as hell. I focused watching these men running around after a ball. I didn’t see the fascination with this game. My drink finished, and I really needed another stronger one. “When they go on break I’m so getting a drink.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:15 am

I smiled at her comment it was almost half time and that’s what I normally did.  As I was about to say that to James he shook his head saying he would go.  Fucker. I wasn’t paying much attention to what was going on with the half time show I looked up and groaned damn kiss cam it ruins the game.  I looked down at my cup and drank the rest of my beer.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:17 am

I wasn’t understanding why people were staring at me for, and then I looked up. “Oh no.. I don’t know him.” I mouthed to the camera and everyone started cheering. I blushed rolling my eyes as I turned and oh my god. Why didn’t I look sooner. I gave him a shrug. “So?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:23 am

I smirked my god she was beautiful and right now I thanked the heavens James went for refills.  I leaned in and my lips met her soft full lips.  Fuck she could kiss, I was expecting this little peck but my tongue snuck into her mouth and tangled with hers.  I could hear people chanting and whistling but I didn’t care.  When we stopped I looked at her and smiled held my hand out and said.  “Kason, Kason philips And you are?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:25 am

“Ava Williams.” I couldn’t help but grin back. “Nice to meet, well kiss you” my friends were nudging me and I glared embarrassed “I need a drink, do you?” I had to get away from my friends asking how big his package was
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:31 am

I smiled.  “I think I could use one. But im buying.”  We got up and she followed me up once we were in line at the bar I looked at her.  “Well Ava, I must say your a hell of a kisser. Your boyfriend isn’t going to get mad and threaten me is he?”  I smirked.  God if she had a boyfriend I would have to walk away right now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:35 am

“Oh he’s going to kill you, i was watching him play tonight.” I winked then laughed “kidding, I’m single. I take it your girlfriend isn’t in town.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:39 am

I laughed she is quirky and sassy.  “Nah She’s at home with the kid knocked up again.”  I watched her face go from a beautiful smile to horror.  “Kidding, I don’t have kids or a girlfriend or wife.” I gave her a little nudge. “So miss Ava, with no boyfriend who isn’t going to kill me and can kiss like no other, what is it you do?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:42 am

“Dance, ballet.” I rolled my eyes “yes I can put my leg up over my head, and no I won’t show you.”’I laughed “what about you?” We moved up in line “ugh I cannot believe I’m at the basketball. I feel so stupid knowing nothing about it.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:46 pm

I laughed.  “Wasn’t going to ask about your leg but good to know.”  I looked around.  “I actually own my own business.  It’s a gym and well I help althlets train and help others with whatever they are needing help with.”  I looked around and then leaned in and whispered. “I wouldn’t say that to loud some people take basketball really serious.”  I winked and moved up in line.  “Basketball is easy you have two teams, they are trying to score as many points as they can.”  I looked at her.  “So if not basketball what do you do for fun?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:21 pm

“Hmm, well usually a movie” god that sounded boring. “No, probably go out to the clubs and dance.” I raised a brow up at him “gym owner hey, and you’re single? That’s pretty rare, what do you do for fun? Besides bench press.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:50 pm

I laughed.  “Nah I like to box, I hang out with friends family, let my nieces put make up me an ddo my hair.” She laughed.  “No joke my sister has all the blackmail photos for life!”  We walked up more.  “Not to big on going to the clubs but movies I do enjoy.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:46 pm

“Oh thank god, now I won’t sound like a dork when I say I don’t do clubs often. I usually spend a lot of time at my parents ranch, I ride horses most weekends when I’m not dancing.” I laughed. “Boxing huh? Have you knocked many people out? You sound like a fun uncle then.” I smiled.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:55 pm

I smiled.  “I try to be. My nieces would love you!  Dancer and horses!”  I winked.  “My sister and her husband are ranchers and the girls love riding, I go out there and help when I can.   It as far as knocking any one out I can’t say I have I do it as a work out more so and mess around with friends.  Don’t tell anyone but I just don’t like the thought of truly hurting someone.”  I held my finger to my lips in the shhh gesture.  “That could ruin my image here!”  I winked again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:59 pm

“Maybe next time the kiss cam comes on then I’ll shout it or to them.” I laughed, nudging him in the side. “So, what are your plans after the game? Going to talk to all the players? You know I’ve never once stepped foot inside a gym.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:03 pm

I laughed.  “Nah my buddy and I were planning on going out for a few drinks cause I’m on babysitting duty tomorrow.”  We got to the front and I order a beer and waited for her to order. “How about you and your friends got plans after this?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:18 pm

“Nothing as planned, the night is still young though.” We finally reached the counter and I looked over at him, since I practically begged you to kiss me back in there so I didn’t look like an idiot rejected, let me buy you a drink?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:23 pm

I shook my head.  “No can do, if word got back to my mama she would still manage to bend me over her knee and smack me one. Plus I don’t think you begged me. And anyone who would turn down a kiss from you is a istiot.”  We got our drinks and I paid of course. As we got back to our seats my buddy was talking to one of her friends.  Janes looked up.  “Oh look whose back! Oh and they are coming out for drinks after with us too!  You’re welcome!”  He winked at me and I shook my head.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:29 pm

“Well I guess that’s sorted then.” Tonight would be fun. I was struggling to take my eyes off of him, he was so handsome and hot. I wanted to reach over and just run my hands up his bulging biceps. “So which team is winning?” I asked leaning in to ask quietly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:35 pm

I laughed.  “The home team which is good! So the team in black, San Antonio Spurs! The blue team is Dallas Mavericks and we don’t like them!”  I winked.  As we sat there Tim Duncan who just retired turned back around and saw me.  “Hey what’s up man!”  I smiled “not much Tom, how’s retired life with the kids and wife?  Expecting more?”  I asked and he laughed.  “Nah but you might be, you and your girls kiss was something.” He smiled at Ava “hello I’m Tim I hope Kason is treating you right if not I’ll have my wife beat him in the ring again.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:41 pm

“It’s lovely to meet you. Don’t worry, He’s treating me just fine, I keep him in line.” I winked giving Kasons leg a pat. “What’s the saying, happy wife or you get the knife.” I laughed picking my drink back up
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:45 pm

I looked at her and shook my head.  Tim and I talked a little the. Went back to watching the game “happy wife or you get the knife, are you proposing to me already?” I said jokingly.  “You know he is going to go tell his wife about you The she will tel my sister then she will want to meet you! She won’t think your real.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next