Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Once upon a blizzard - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Once upon a blizzard - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Once upon a blizzard - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Once upon a blizzard - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Once upon a blizzard - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Once upon a blizzard - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Once upon a blizzard - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once upon a blizzard

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 38 Empty Once upon a blizzard

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

One night during the start of a blizzard like storm a woman and her children (one boy and one girl) were traveling to get away from her ex. She had no choice she needed to get away. Her ex wa as abusive drunk who thought he owned her. She drove into a small town and was almost to where she wanted to be when out of no where she hit a deer. Sitting there in the cold not knowing what to do she looked at her phone seeing she only had a little battery left she called for help. The dispatcher said she was lucky that the fire station was close by. A little while later there was a knock on her door. She looked and was stunned by the handsome guy standing there asking if she was okay.

It was late and the snow was coming g down hard when we got a call about a woman and two children stuck on the side of the road. I was pissed that anyone let alone someone with children would be out in this mess. As we got to the scene I knocked on the window Dow and asked the lady if she was okay. She had a light bruise on her cheek possibly from the hit. Her car wasn’t on so those kids were probably cold we needed to get them to the station now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 38 Empty Re: Once upon a blizzard

Post by melbender Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:14 pm

“Hmm, you’re done one of those two things so please play with me. I have two days of ovulation and it’s probably a turn off to hear it like that but I don’t want to risk missing the chance.” I sunk down, taking his hands and pushing them into my breasts “I’ve missed this.” I gasped slowly riding
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:18 pm

I growled.  “Me to now come here I need to taste your lips baby.”  As much as I loved playing with her tits I needed to kiss her.  Groaning and loving the feel of her. “That’s it baby nice and slow right now.”  If we made another baby then I want to remember going nice a slow.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:20 pm

“I love you.” I leant in real close, almost laying on him as I moved and loved him so passionately. It had been far too long. “Oh baby you feel so good.” I felt my orgasm him and came, eyes half rolling as he moved on top of me. I loved this view as I felt his chest and arms, holding onto him as he took me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:27 pm

I felt her tighten again and new I wouldn’t last this time and came hard with her.  I held her in my arms afterwards and smiled.  “I think we may have made a baby!  How soon will we be able to know?”  I asked feeling stupid but the way we just loved each other we had to made a baby.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:38 pm

“In about three weeks hopefully.” I was scared to get my hopes up, afraid that the doctors were right and I wouldn’t be able to carry his child. “Would you be ok if we could only have one? I don’t want Reid and Luca to feel left out or think they’re being replaced. I know new children coming along can be hard. I guess I’m worried that you’ll eventually leave if I can’t give you a son or daughter of your own.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:09 pm

I pulled her close,  “stop that thought right now, I love luca and Reid and they will be mine!  Maybe not by blood but in every way that counts, if we are able to have one child yes I’ll be okay with that if we aren’t then I have two beautiful children already. I’m not worried and you shouldn’t be either, if we do we do that’s great if not then look at what we are able to have!”  I kissed her hard.  “I love you.”  I was honest it wouldn’t matter to me one way or another.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:36 am

“Why do you have to be so damn sweet.” I smiled throwing myself st him. “I love you so much, everything about you I just fall for you more and more.” My arms around him as I laid close.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:20 am

I smiled. “Just being me baby.” I kissed her “wanna make love again?” I asked with a growl loving the way she felt
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:12 am

“Yes, I’m using your body the next few days.” I grinned eagerly to let him inside me. “Oh god” I moaned and loved how he felt inside me and against me.

It was nearing a few months later, and we were still trying. I felt like everytime my period came Bo was disappointed but he never said anything. He was at work, and they were still trying to find the arsonist who was causing fires around the town. In the middle of the night I heard Reid cry out followed by Sounds I never wanted to hear. “Toilet!!” I yelled racing to find a bucket form the laundry and he began throwing up everywhere. He was crying, covered in vomit. I cleaned, showered him and put him back in bed with towels everywhere. Then Luca started and I done it all over again. 4am I text Bo, - good things you’re at work. The kids just woke throwing up. I love you - I closed my eyes and fell asleep before I could hear a reply, when I woke from the little sleep I had after helping the kids, I was feeling sick and myself rushed to the toilet the vomit. Great! The three of us all sick. I helped the kids while throwing up and we were all in bed. - I’ve caught what they have. I hope you don’t either xx -
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:25 am

Reading her text made me sad. I had to leave and take care of them. My captain played it and I rushed home. I cleaned up what she didn’t and then went to check on them. Smiling seeing them all curled up together I walked over and kissed them “hey baby, do you need or want anything?” I asked and surprised her she looked confused.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:27 am

“What? No Bo you will get sick. You shouldn’t be here.” I felt so unwell, my head throbbing. “Maybe more water, the kids are finally sleeping.” I couldn’t believe he had come come to help us all.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:35 am

I smiled. “It takes a lot for me to get sick and I’m not going to let you take care of them and yourself all alone.” I kissed her head again and then went to get some water for them all. Once I came back I sat down. “I cleaned up and started the kids bedding for later.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:01 am

the kids were still throwing up on and off and soon I threw up again. I ended up falling asleep and woke later that night, feeling better until I went to shower and opened the bathroom cupboard. I hesitated before taking a test. I knew I’d only be let down and at least if I done it alone I wouldn’t have to tell Bo we weren’t pregnant again. After my shower, I walked out in my pyjamas and sat on his lap. “I’m not sick.” I said quietly and brought my hand up with the positive test “I’m pregnant.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:12 am

I looked at her hand and then at her. “Your pregnant!” I kissed her. “Tomorrow we try to get you in to see the doctor and see how things look!” I was so happy but in the back of my head I didn’t want to be to happy because she may loose the baby. “We won’t tel anyone okay keep it between us for now.” I hugged her tight. “I love you!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:14 am

“Yes I don’t want to say anything, we both know there’s a high chance it won’t last.” I was so scared, but couldn’t believe I was pregnant. “I love you too, so I’m apparently having morning sickness and the kids actually have some flu thing going around from school.” I rested my head against his “thankyou for today. You didn’t have to come home but I’m glad you did.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:26 am

I smiled. “Well the captain gave me the rest of the days off he told me to take care of my family.” I kissed her. “And I plan to take care of you all.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:32 am

“Well That was nice of him. How was work? Any more
Fires?” I laid down wrapping my arms around him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:54 am

“Not while I was there but we aren’t getting closer to finding who is setting them.” I said holding her tight. “You wanna go back to bed and watch a movie?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:55 am

“Yeah, I might just check on the kids and probably sleep. I have a headache.” I rubbed my shoulder and sat up standing. “I hope they find him soon, it’s worrying.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:03 am

I nodded. “Yeah I hate it when something like this happens. And hey you go relax I’ll check the kids.” I kisse dher and smiled. Please lord let our baby survive I said silently.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:55 pm

I went to bed, laying down and making sure the bucket was on the floor in case I was sick again. “I’m nervous” I admitted when he climbed into bed, I knew if I did loose the baby then it would be all my fault. I’m the one who can’t give him what he wants. “I love you.” I whispered kissing him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:47 pm

I smiled. “I love you to and don’t be scared okay I’m here and I’m not going anywhere.” I pulled her closer. “Just tell me if you need anything okay!” I kissed her and then turned the movie on. I knew she was thinking all the same things I was but more and it killed me seeing it in her eyes. I didn’t want her to blame herself if something happened it’s not her fault it’s her exhusbands fault.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:10 am

I fell asleep during the movie, dreaming of Bo holding our son as the eldest kids played with their little sister. I woke, needing the bathroom and went to wipe, when I did it the paper was covered in blood. My heart sank. I called the hospital as Bo slept and they confirmed I suffered a loss. Walking into the bedroom, I judged him awake with tears. “Bo, wake up please.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:12 am

I groaned and opened my eyes looking at her face I New something was wrong I sat up and pulled her to me. “Baby what is it what’s wrong?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:21 am

“Just don’t panic.” I said trying to be calm for his sake. “I’m bleeding, and called the hospital. I need to go in for a scan in the morning, I lost the baby.” I said ashamed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next