Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Law of Attraction - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Law of Attraction - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Law of Attraction - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Law of Attraction - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Law of Attraction - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Law of Attraction - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Law of Attraction - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Law of Attraction - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Law of Attraction - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Law of Attraction

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Law of Attraction - Page 22 Empty Law of Attraction

Post by melbender Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

All grown up but still living at home. Willow followed her fathers footsteps and pursued a career of criminal law. Finishing law school, she was excited to spend more time with her high school sweetheart.. however, she finds a surprise that wasn't the diamond she had been hoping for.. deciding to move out and into her own apartment, vowing never to fall in love again, she wants to just have fun... and then she meets him.

Cocky, arrogant and on the opposite side of the court room, he's a real charmer when it comes to convincing a jury.. until he meets her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Law of Attraction - Page 22 Empty Re: Law of Attraction

Post by melbender Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:06 am

“I like watching you, you’re facinating but I assumed you were working on that court case.” I grinned. “Which I’m still not convinced you played fair.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:09 am

“Just drop it, and stop thinking about it. You winned you should be happy about it, stop doubting yourself you killed it” we stopped at the champs elysee and took a few pictures “where would you like to go now?”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:14 am

“On the boats, those canoe things through the tunnels” I smiled “then were searching for gelato.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:16 am

We went to rent a canoe and went sailing on the river “so...how would like working with your husband? And i mean it really”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:20 am

“Why did my dad call you? If he knew you were proposing then he wouldn’t call, so what is going on?” I asked instead as I stretched my legs out on the deck. “Please don’t hide anything from me. Then ill answer your question about working with you honestly.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:17 am

I took her hands in mine “fine but promise me you won’t get mad, i don’t want to be thrown off this canooe”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:18 am

“I can’t make that promise.” I grinned. “But go ahead, tell me. I won’t speak until you finish talking.” I began to grow nervous with whatever he had to tell me
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:25 am

“Fine” i sighed “i had evidence... my client should have won. But that moment you were questionning him i thought you deserved to win. And i couldn’t even think clearly... so i let you win. Your dad knew i should have won, so he lectured me about it. And said i shouldn’t go up against you again, because this will happen again and it will cost me my career”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:30 am

“Wow.” I just stared at the water, not knowing what else to say. I felt stupid. “You should have used the evidence because now I’m going to feel like a fraud for the rest of my career, that I didn’t win anything and my boyfriend just handed me a win.” I didn’t want to cry in front of him. “Is that why you want me to work with you? So you don’t have to go up against me again?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:33 am

“You’re not a fraud! And no i want you to work with me because i want to be with you at all times. I want to share every moment in your life, i don’t care who wins and who looses. Please don’t be mad at me”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:36 am

“I’m not mad Hunter, I feel stupid. For the first time in my life I feel stupid. No wonder I haven’t been able to be excited about the win.” I looked up at him, tears in my eyes “How will people look at your firm when they see that a Taylor is working there. My dad would be gutted if I left, he said one day my name would be up beside his. Are you telling me that you’re going to call yours black and Taylor?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:54 am

I hadn’t think of that. I wiped her tears away “you’re not stupid. I hadn’t think of it, i didn’t plan on letting you win. It just happened i don’t know why...” i pulled her to me “i don’t know about the names, i don’t. I just thought i wanted you to be with me. Maybe i was being selfish”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:58 am

“If I ever worked with you, I would never go up against my father, and I’m not sure you could afford to pay me what I’m getting now.” I laughed a little. “At the moment I cant come there, it would hurt him too much. Maybe once we’re married we can talk about it again. I think we should focus on the basics, pre nups and last name changes”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:07 am

“Prenups?” I pulled away with a frown “if that’s what you want...” i straightenned up “what do you mean name changes?”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:10 am

“I assumed you would want to discuss them at some point.” I realised this wasn’t going how I wanted. “I didn’t mean.. don’t worry.” I sighed softly. “And I don’t know, some people don’t always go change their last name when they marry.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:17 am

“We just got engaged and i never thought about a prenup” i sighed “whatever you want Willow, whatever you qant.”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:20 am

“Well I’m sorry that I plan everything out and overthink.” I wanted to get off this damn boat. We finally got back to dry land in silence and I turned to him “I’ll meet you back at the hotel. I’m going for a walk.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:25 am

“Okay” he walked the opposite way and went for a walk himself before heading to the hotel.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:37 am

I didn’t expect him to really agree. I called mum, and told her that we were engaged, then said somethings made really made me think and I told her why I was so upset. Afterwards, I went to a lingerie store and spent way too much. A watch caught my eye as I walked past a store, and I went in, buying the piece and having t engraved with ‘every second, I love you more’ then had him initial it at the bottom with ‘wb xx’

I went back to the hotel and found him on the balcony. “I didn’t mean to upset you. I just, i was worried you was going to ask for a pre nup eventually and I didn’t know how to say that I didn’t want one without you thinking I just wanted your money.. I don’t want it of course but that’s not the reason I don’t want a ore nip. I just don’t fear anything with us, I’m not scared of marrying you and having everything shared. That’s why I don’t want one, I don’t see an end date for us, I only see a long future.” I rushed out, “and the last name thing.. that was me, being worried about how my parents would react. I want your last name. Of course I want to be Mrs Black which sounds really scary but it’s what I want. Mum told me to do what my heart wants and not what I think anyone else would want. and this is what my heart wants, you.” I handed him the gift.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:53 am

I listened to her with a drink in my hand. I bit my lip feeling relieved. I took the gift from her but didn’t open it right away. Instead i held her gaze “i don’t want a prenup because setting one seems like we know it’s going to end... and that scares the hell out of me. In so little time you were able to come into my life, change lots of habits, take my heart and so many things...i can’t imagine my life without you. I don’t ever want to imagine that. The second you said prenup the image of divorce papers flashed through my mind. As for your last name, i wouldn’t love anything more than you becoming a black, but since we’re lawyers an sometimes family names matter, i’ll give you the choice in that matter.” I opened up my gift and smiled softly “i love it. It’s beautiful, Willow Black” i took off my watch and gave it to her before putting on the one she got me.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:01 am

The watch suited him. “What you said about the prenup is the same thing I fear too. That you’ll walk away. You have all the power. The ability to keep me safe but also destroy me and I’m terrified of that. I want to marry you because I can’t see my life without you. You might not think it but you’ve changed the way I am in so many ways, I never wanted kids until I was at least 30 and now all I want is babies. I want to go off my pill, and be pregnant as soon as we’re married. It takes awhile to leave my body and as crazy as it sounds, I really want to have a baby. Your baby. I’ve nevet felt that way in my life.” I pushed him backwards on the bed and climbed on his lap “you are my whole world. Everything I haven’t experienced, I want to with you.. I want to be Mrs Black for everyone to see that I am yours. In work and out of.” I cupped his cheeks, fingers brushing his beard “you not using the evidence, as infuriating as that is, it’s probably really romantic too and I like that I make you loose focus, but in saying that yes we can’t go up against each other again so I will talk to my dad about coming to work with you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:18 pm

“It’s fine by me” i stroked her cheek gently “i got you something too, it’s on the bed” i took her hand and we walked inside. “What happened here?” There were bags everywhere. I looked at her smiling “i didn’t take you for a girl who loved shopping that much. Go get your gift”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:21 pm

“Oh baby I love shopping, kind of scary that I spent almost $18 grand on lingerie and shoes. I haven’t dragged you shopping because I didn’t think men liked to shop.” I bit lip as I opened up his present. I sat on the bed cross legged and lifted the lid on the velvet box, my smile grew “I love it!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:03 pm

“Here let me” i put the bracelet around her wrist and smiled “now everyone will know you’re mine”. I looked at her and kissed her softly” what would you like to do for the rest of the day? Visit the museums?”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:06 pm

“Actually,” I stood, going to my bags “I want to show you what I bright.. so,” I spun around, grabbed the chair and pulled it out to the middle of the room and then led to to it, pushing him backwards “no touching.. wait and you’ll be rewarded well.” I pulled away and went to change in the bathroom.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next