Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Law of Attraction - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Law of Attraction - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Law of Attraction - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Law of Attraction - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Law of Attraction - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Law of Attraction - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Law of Attraction - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Law of Attraction - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Law of Attraction - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Law of Attraction

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Law of Attraction - Page 40 Empty Law of Attraction

Post by melbender Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

All grown up but still living at home. Willow followed her fathers footsteps and pursued a career of criminal law. Finishing law school, she was excited to spend more time with her high school sweetheart.. however, she finds a surprise that wasn't the diamond she had been hoping for.. deciding to move out and into her own apartment, vowing never to fall in love again, she wants to just have fun... and then she meets him.

Cocky, arrogant and on the opposite side of the court room, he's a real charmer when it comes to convincing a jury.. until he meets her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Law of Attraction - Page 40 Empty Re: Law of Attraction

Post by melbender Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:38 pm

“Calm down?! Hunter! What the hell is going on, what’s happened to your teeth? Am I drugged?” I didnt know what to think, as I sat on the bed and tried calling myself
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:36 pm

I crouched in front of her holding her hands in mine knowing my touch would sooth her "i'm an idiot i should have never have hidden this from you...i'm so sorry Willow i wish you can find it in you to forgive me"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:53 pm

“What do you mean hidden it from me, what are you talking about? I’m confused Hunter.” I said calming almost immediately. “What is happening, I’m going to go into labour over this shit.. what was Liam doing? How did you get here? There’s a storm.. please tell me everything.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:29 pm

"I know you are...and it's my fault. I was just trying to protect you from this whole world" when i saw her puzzeled looked i sighed "ok i'll tell you but promise me not to freak. I'm a werewolf and you are my mate. Here i said it"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:31 pm

I looked at him, and began to giggle “Hunter don’t tease me, seriously, what the hell is going on.” I rolled my eyes and groaned, rubbing my stomach on the sides and then I looked at him, really looked at him. My eyes went wide and I felt the air leave my lungs “what the hell.. no.. you can’t.. they don’t exist.. oh my god I’m going to throw up.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:09 pm

I stroked her cheek lightly "they do exist, i'm a pack leader. An alpha. Liam is my beta... my second in commend... i should have tood you all this from the beginning i'm so sorry"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:14 pm

“Ya think” I muttered staring at him. “Why haven’t you ever turned into a wolf near me? Is everyone at your office a wolf? You’ve hidden this from me.. something so important. We got married Hunter! I’m pregnant!” I burst into tears again shaking my head. “You have lied to me our entire relationship. What else don’t I know?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:03 pm

I closed my eyes to calm down "not all my employees are wolves but most of them. I've never turned in front of you because i've always kept my temper under control so i don't scare you. Even if i told you, you wouldn't have changed your mind about marrying me" i opened my eyes and looked at her "that pull you feel towards me, that protectiveness and the jealousy... the fact that you always want me is beacuse of the bond we share. You are my mate, we are linked together in so many ways... we cannot be apart from each other unless you reject me or i reject you. And i will never reject you, my love for you is stronger than anything else." I thought for a moment "yes there's something you should know... a wolf always marks his mate" i said touching hershoulder going up to her neck. "Right over here... and i still haven't marked you, that's why you're always horny, you need me to mark you and mate with you... until then you're experiencing what we call the heat. But it's much lighter for you because you are human"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:12 pm

“But I’m just a human, why haven’t you rejected me and chosen another wolf? I’m sure there is plenty out there who would happily want you” even saying it made me angry. “What happens to our baby? Is it even a baby? Oh god am I even having a human baby?” Every thought went through me. I shivered at his touch and looked at his neck “but I can’t mark you so how will that work?” I asked confused
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:34 pm

"Willow baby i know you have so many questions, but please calm down i beg you" i sat down next to her "yes, it is a baby. I'm not a monster, i'm part human part wolf. And i suppose our baby will be like me, since i have alpha blood. If i was a regular wolf and you a human, the baby could have been human. We can't be sure for now, we'll have to wait for the next month." I sighed looking away "i didn't reject you because i didn't want to. I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are my luna"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:44 pm

“Why next month? I see my doctor and they say everything looks good. Is all your family wolves?” I had so much to ask. I stared at him, and reached up brushing my fingertips against his skin “I always thought our souls were entwined and we were meant to be.. I didn’t realise it was this way though.” I said and traced my finger down to his lips “show me your teeth.. will it hurt if you bite me?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:55 pm

Because if your body experiences changes like, heightened hearing, and everything else heightens in your body it means you're bearing a pup" i extended my fangs showing her "it depends in how i bite you. But i won't hurt you, you'll feel pleasure, great pleasure"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:59 pm

“Have you bitten anyone before? What about killed someone?” I said tracing a finger over them “I have experienced nothing but a craving for Turkish food and tiredness. We’ve been living together, why haven’t I ever seen you leave during the night?” I narrowed my eyes “have you fucked over wolves before?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:08 pm

I burst in laughter "you took it better than i thought you would. I don't leave everynight, i do most of my pack work at the firm. And you don't notice when i go out because we can be sneaky. We undergo high trainings. I took off my shoes and jacket and got comfortable in bed pulling her to my chest "what else do you want to know? "
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:18 pm

“Oh I’m mad, I’m contemplating on staying st my parents when this storm blows over that’s how mad I am. Especially with Liam. I wanted to go back and work with dad after the shit he made me do today.” I looked at him, then laid down with my head against his chest “I just find it hard to believe that you’re a wolf, are you just playing with me?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:22 pm

"I'm bot playing with you, and i'm not done with liam just yet. I'll take you tomorrow to my lands, show you my packhouse and let you meet my parents"

-------

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1027
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40