Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Law of Attraction - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Law of Attraction - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Law of Attraction - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Law of Attraction - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Law of Attraction - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Law of Attraction - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Law of Attraction - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Law of Attraction - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Law of Attraction - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Law of Attraction

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Law of Attraction - Page 20 Empty Law of Attraction

Post by melbender Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

All grown up but still living at home. Willow followed her fathers footsteps and pursued a career of criminal law. Finishing law school, she was excited to spend more time with her high school sweetheart.. however, she finds a surprise that wasn't the diamond she had been hoping for.. deciding to move out and into her own apartment, vowing never to fall in love again, she wants to just have fun... and then she meets him.

Cocky, arrogant and on the opposite side of the court room, he's a real charmer when it comes to convincing a jury.. until he meets her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Law of Attraction - Page 20 Empty Re: Law of Attraction

Post by melbender Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:48 pm

My head flew up and eyes shot open even wider as my hands shook with the key “really? Hunter, are you sure?” My chest rose and fell faster “of course I will move in with you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:56 pm

“Yes really! You don’t want to come at my firm, so i can’t keep you with me all the time but at least i want you to be with me when we’re home and off work.” I set the flowers and chocolates on a chair and stroked her cheek softly “i want you with me as much as i can get”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:01 pm

I half squealed “I can’t think of anything better than living together and seeing your face every day!” But i didn’t think you were serious about me working at your firm, but speaking of that.. we’re going up against each other in court, I don’t want that to come between us so when we’re home, I’d rather not talk about work while that’s going on..” I wrapped my arms around his neck jumping up “and when you win, you can buy me dinner and I’ll blow you as a reward.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:27 pm

“And what if” i took her to our bed “what if you win. What should your reward be?”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:31 pm

I half laughed, roaming hands over his back and butt “I am not going into this very confident, I am however thinking our negoations will be like foreplay.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:33 pm

“Why aren’t you confident? Because you know i wouldn’t take a losing case?” I smiled opening her robe and kissing down her breasts.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:37 pm

“Yes that’s exactly why.” I groaned arching up into his mouth “you know you’ll win.. and then you can take me out to celebrate.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:39 pm

“How about we go celebrate in Paris? No matter who wins”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:42 pm

“I’ve never been to Paris.” I cupped his face making him look at me “you can kiss me on the Eiffel Tower.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:46 pm

“Its beautiful, we can spend a week there, you’ll love it. Very romantic”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:47 pm

“Romantic huh? Know from experience?” I pulled away eyeing him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:49 pm

I chuckled “i wouldn’t take you where i took my ex don’t worry. And not really from experience, i mean i went there and felt the love and romance in the atmosphere”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:53 pm

“Good because even if I don’t talk about it, that would really piss me off. I’m fine with your past, as long as it’s in the past.” I slipping my hand down between us and over his slacks “and if you even touch another woman, I’ll murder you.” I winked
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:00 pm

I laughed kissing her deeply “i don’t want another woman, i want you always and forever”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:04 pm

“Play your cards right and you’ll have me forever baby.” I wrapped my arms around him, biting his neck “get those clothes off, I want to adore you in our bedroom, in our bed.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:59 pm

A couple months passed, i had already the jet ready and hotel reservations for Paris. I would take her to France right after the verdict. She met with my parents a lot those past months, and they already considering her family which warmed my heart. We went to her parent’s a few times too and they seemed to have welcomed me to the family as well. Her brother and my sister Kate seemed to run into each others at our house a lot lately but Willow and I knew they were secretely dating. The car stopped and we got out of the car “are you ready?”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:05 am

“Ready than I’ll ever be” I walked over to him, standing up with my head tilted back “good luck in court today councillor. I’ll see you after work” I threw my arms around him and kissed him lovingly.

I walked past Hunter, swaying my hips as I walked to question his client. Knowing that we weren’t going to win this one, I decided to just go with what Liam told me to do. “Let me get this right, because my client has now become a global success, you assume you have the right to take what you claim to be yours?”

“Yes. I-“

“You made a drunken plan three years ago, to create an app that is now worth billions. For three years you have done nothing to help grow the company, no money of your own was invested and you took no risk. My client spent his life savings to start the company up and took a huge risk. If In fact if you were interested in getting your hands dirty, you would have had equal shares in this company, however nothing at all from you until now”.

“Yes- but.”

“Three years later? You have no shortage of money Mr Bates. Why do you feel entitled to have a chunk of this for doing nothing?”

“Because it was my idea too-“

“Ahh I see, so if you both had the idea to jump off a cliff, he dies and you’re left surviving, but because it was your idea also, should you be charged with manslaughter? It could be looked at as a suicide pact.”

“That’s not what I’m saying.”

“Yes or no Mr Bates. Should you be held accountable for the death? It’s your idea, you’re the only one living..” I waited with no answer and kept going “the answer is no, you shouldn’t be. Just like you have no rights to what my client has built.” I walked back to the desk and grabbed the piece of paper, walking to the judge “we’re counter suing for 100 million, the slander and a loss of business due to Mr Bates smearing my clients name and costing him deals. His reputation tarnished all due to a pissing contest that Mr Bates caused.” I knew this was ridiculous. My client had demanded we sue even though I had advised that it was ridiculous and highly likely that the motion would be dismissed immediately.

“Mr Black? Any comments?” The judge asked Hunter as I walked back to where my client sat.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:45 am

I should have objected at least five times after she began her questioning, it seemed badgering he witness to unnerve him was a tactic she prepared knowing full well she had no fucking case to win. Still, sitting here my dick wanted inside her the second she swayed her pert ass in front of me. I fucking loved her. For the first time in my life I wanted to marry someone and get her pregnant as soon as possible. Clearing my throat. I stood, and the words were coming out before I could object and take the case my way.

“No your honor.” I said clearly. Ignoring the Manila file that clearly proves my client was entitled to half of the god damn app. “Nothing more your honour.” Chris was going to kick my ass for this later. The look of confusion clear on her face, with no clue what was coming next.

“Well in that case, I have no choice but to grant Miss Taylor’s motion and rule in her favour. Mr Bates, you are expected to to pay the sum of 100 million.” He slammed his grovel down and left the court room.

My client bewildered “I thought you were the fucking best. You let a girl beat you!” He snarled.

Not just any girl, I thought to myself. My girl. “I’ll be in touch.” And I left him on the stairs. I had a Plane to catch. I met Willow outside next to our car and smiled wrapping my arms around her “ready to celebrate?”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:48 am

“Umm I’m confused but I need a glass of wine before I throw up. My phone is going crazy.” I had no idea what just happened but I knew I shouldn’t have won that. In the car, I waited until we were on the highway before saying “if someone finds out what you just did.. you could loose everything Hunter.” I didn’t understand. “Why didn’t you use the evidence you had?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:11 am

I was leaning back with my glass of scotch as we were driven to the airport. “What are you talking about baby? What did i do?” I asked raising an eyebrow.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:14 am

“Oh don’t think I don’t know what you’ve done.” I grinned. Taking off my shoes. I reached for the glass from his hand and took a sip to calm my jittery nerves. I wanted to ask why he hadn’t said he loved me yet. “I’m excited for this trip.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:34 am

“I did nothing. You harrassed the guy to the point he couldn’t defend himself and he thought he was in the wrong. But you should be happy you won. It would have been your 3rd loss and that wouldn’t be good.” I grinned “oh you have no idea how excited turned on i was.”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:37 am

“Oh really? I was so wet watching you. I just wanted to drag you into the judges chambers.” I passed his drink back and rested my head against his shoulder. “You lost to me. Told you I’d kick your ass.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:48 am

“Yes you did” i grinned leaning in to kiss her but was interrupted by my phone. I groaned taking it out of my pocket “it’s your dad” i frowned “mr Taylor... euhhh no it’s not ... okay we’re going away to celebrate her victory. We’ll talk...” i rolled my eyes “sure thing. See you next week” i hung up and turned my phone off. “So where were we?”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:51 am

“You were just about to kiss me” I wrapped my hand around his tie, drawing him closer “you have my whole heart.” I whispered then kiissed him passionately.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next