Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Animal side ))Demona and I((

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 2 Empty Animal side ))Demona and I((

Post by GoddessofHope Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:52 am

First topic message reminder :

There's two different communities for werewolves in this world. The higher class community who lives in nice houses and try to act as human as possible, neve getting in touch with their animal side, getting everything handed to them so to speak.

And then there's the other community. Who also live in nice houses but they're cabin out in the woods that they built themselves. They shift every night to go hunt. They're as close to their animal side as you can possibly get.

Well there's a war declared on werewolves by hunters. A gang of strong men with sharp minds who have been hunting werewolves for decades. It's this one family and all the men grow up to be slayers.

So about 5 members from the higher class pack come to the woods to train with the lower class pack. Well a beautiful spoiled shewolf from the upper class gets introduced to the pack leader of the lower class. They both have bad tempers but are extremely attracted to one another. But he's a smartass and she's a bitch who wouldn't settle for a mate treating her like a wolf and not a queen.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal side ))Demona and I((

Post by Demona Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:45 am

She was still surprised at what he did. She blinked a few times when he spoke and lifted up her pants just enough so the wound was showing, it seemed deep and burned her. She stayed quiet afraid he might get even angrier at what she might say. But she was curious and had to ask "what was that sound? Is your pack being attacked?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:06 am

He walked to her and examined her cut "there's intruders on our land, they haven't had the chance to attack yet. This is a contact station. This is the first place they're going to cross, then once they move passed this point, they have two miles before they reach camp. Just enough time to prepare." He said and knelt down in front of her "this might hurt a little.. Try not to scream." He said as he bit the bottom off the a bullet and poured the gun powder on her wound. He then took a lighter and lit the gun powder on fire.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:14 am

Hurt a little! she bit his arm to hold in her scream, tears in her eyes she kept biting until she tasted his blood she pulled away biting her lip "why did you do that! You could have left me here while i healed!" She wiped her eyes still feeling the cut stinging her.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:20 am

He growled as she bit him, not expecting that reaction. "Because you would have been dead if I left you here!" He snapped "you need to get use to pain because you're going to be feeling a lot of it here." He warned looking down at her.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:22 am

She pushed him away so he wasn't so close anymore and looked at his arm then blushed "sorry" she said seeing he was healing quickly. " why don't i heal so quick?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:26 am

"Because you're weak." He said bluntly and handed her a gun "do you know how to use one of these?" He asked
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:30 am

She laughed "are you seriously asking me this? How would i know how to use it? I've never needed to hold one!"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:34 am

He sighed and guided her to the window "you have three minutes to learn now, princess." He said and stood behind her "hold it out in front of you." He said, his mouth next to her ear, he tried not to breathe in her scent, she smelled like lavender and sweat and it made his mouth water.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:38 am

She wanted to turn and look at him but she knew if she did so she they might get a closer to each other then they needed to. She was looking out straight ahead but when he whispered in her ear she couldn't stop herself from turning her face towards him
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:43 am

"You can't properly aim when you're looking at me, now concentrate." He demanded in a soft tone. He reached out and placed his hands on hers, correcting her handle on it " now it's going to have a bit of a kick to it when you pull the trigger so you need to be prepared."
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:50 am

She looked back in front of her immediately feeling heat radiating from her cheeks. "Okay.." She whispered and pulled the trigger but she wasn't listening to him and it pushed her bit backward and she felt his toned chest against her back she jumped away quickly and cleared her throat "so?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:56 am

"That was horrible. You missed the target completely. " he said honestly and placed his hands back on hers "you take in a deep breath, and pull." He said and shot the gun, hitting the target in the center "again." He said and pressed her finger against the trigger and shot it off again and again until the mag was empty.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:01 am

She glared at him "it wasn't!" She turned to the target stumping her foot and felt his hand on hers she held the gun and he guided her. When the mag was empty, her breathing was shallow "that was..." She shut up not wanting to make a fool out of herself. "So i have to kill?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:42 pm

"To protect your race, yes." He said as he reloaded the mag and handed it to her "now shoot off one more round by yourself." He said taking a step back
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:49 pm

She took the gun and stood by the window holding it the way he taught her. She could feel his eyes on her she turned and looked at him "look away you're making me nervous"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm

"You have exactly 60 seconds to learn how to shoot that gun before you have to start aiming it at hunters, I do not care if you're nervous Natalia, this is not a game!!!" He snapped
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:12 pm

His features were hard and sharp they weren't kidding when they said he was scary. She turned and started shooting missing the target three times. "I don't know if i'll be able to shoot if i'm panicking!"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:52 am

He glanced to his right and frowned "times up." He mumbled and grabbed her and pulled her inside. "They're here." He said grabbing a gun.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:21 am

She looked at him "how come they can hunt us? I mean we're stronger aren't we? Not me but the wolves, aren't they stronger than humans?" She held the gun and tried to hear them but couldn't "i can't even hear them"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:12 am

He growled "why didn't I just leave you out there to fend for yourself?! You clearly have no desire to protect yourself or your family. If we don't stop them now they will get to your brother, do you want that?!" He asked loading another gun.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:17 am

she stared at him and blinked a few times, the thought of her brother getting hurt drove her mad even if she knew he would be able to defend himself. "No i can't let them get to him" she whispered and held the gun tightly "are they near? i really can't hear them"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:33 am

He finally saw a flicker of determination in her eyes and that pleased him enough to calm down. He closed his eyes and listened "there are five men.. "He whispered "I don't.." He took in a deep breath "I don't think they have guns.. Maybe daggers...silver.. I can practically taste the silver." He said and opened his eyes "to your right." He said and turned her towards the window, his chest against her back, guiding her like he did before "listen." He whispered in her ear and stepped back.

Alice ran into the common room where all the new recruits were standing "we have company. You all need to follow me downstairs immediately." She said heading down the hall.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:47 am

she focused her sight on the trees and could see further than she could usually and she could also make out details she wouldn't have noticed before. she closed her eyes and tried to listen. she made out the sound of boots and it was getting stronger with each passing second. she looked back at him panicking "I can hear them, they aren't in my range of vision but they are near... silver kills us?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:00 am

He sighed "you talk too much, you know that?" He said "let's see how well you handle it under more pressure." He mumbled walking outside in front of her window. He dropped to his knees and howelled loudly, his voice echoing in the air. Seconds passed and he was surrounded by four hunters with silver chains.

"Well look at what we got here.." One of them said and wrapped the chain around his neck, scorching his skin. He growled at the initial pain and then shut up, not wanting to show any signs of weakness.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:08 am

"What the Hell!" she whispered watching him howl. she took a step back when she saw the hunters getting in sight. she hid lowering herself but couldn't stay hidden when she heard his cry of pain. she stood up and instinctively shot the hunter that had the chain around his neck. another one turned to her direction and she panicked pointing the gun in his direction
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next