Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Animal side ))Demona and I((

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 40 Empty Animal side ))Demona and I((

Post by GoddessofHope Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:52 am

First topic message reminder :

There's two different communities for werewolves in this world. The higher class community who lives in nice houses and try to act as human as possible, neve getting in touch with their animal side, getting everything handed to them so to speak.

And then there's the other community. Who also live in nice houses but they're cabin out in the woods that they built themselves. They shift every night to go hunt. They're as close to their animal side as you can possibly get.

Well there's a war declared on werewolves by hunters. A gang of strong men with sharp minds who have been hunting werewolves for decades. It's this one family and all the men grow up to be slayers.

So about 5 members from the higher class pack come to the woods to train with the lower class pack. Well a beautiful spoiled shewolf from the upper class gets introduced to the pack leader of the lower class. They both have bad tempers but are extremely attracted to one another. But he's a smartass and she's a bitch who wouldn't settle for a mate treating her like a wolf and not a queen.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 40 Empty Re: Animal side ))Demona and I((

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:27 am

Val could tell she was being distant "she's fine now.. Liam was getting out of control with her, she was scared.." He explained laying on the bed, watching her.

Alice frowned "did he tell you about shape shifting? Or having to get married??" She asked
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:34 am

She put on a night dress and climbed in the bed next to him "what's his deal with witches?"

"No..." He loked at her and frowned "married? What has that to do with the mark"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:42 am

"I have no idea.." He whispered as he started to kiss her neck "God I want you.." He whispered as his hand started to massage her breast.

Alice took in a deep breath and looked at him "I have no idea, Nathan. I don't even know how this happened. " she said as she sat on his dresser.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:49 am

She moaned softly and looked for his mouth kissing him urgently "i want you too..." She whispered against his lips.

He stood up and walked to her, lifting her shirt he turned her so he could see her mark. "We have the same mark, i'm so sorry Alice i put you through all this and i'd understand if you want me to stay away from you"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:00 am

He undid his pants "I can't wait any longer. I've been crawling the walls the last hour." He said climbing ontop of her. He ripped her nightgown in half and threw it to the side "I apologize if I hurt you." He said leaning down and sucking on her breasts and he rubbed her clit with the tip of his erection "the wolf in me wants to break you in half." He said digging at her sides before kissing her hard.

"No.. I don't want you to stay away.. I just don't want to rush into this.." She said and pulled him to her by his shirt "I want us to have some fun.." She said kissing his neck and rubbing him through his jeans.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:20 am

She moaned arching her back to rub against him "please Val" she grabbed him and guided his cock into her "ohhh yes" she kissed him hard.

"Yes, we don't have to rush things" he said pushing her against the wall and kissed her roughly "do you want me Alice?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:28 am

Val moaned as he slipped easily into her "fuck you're so tight.." He whispered between kisses as he started to move in and out of her harder.

Alice bit his lip and took off her shirt "God yes." She whispered against his lips as she kissed him hard, forcing her tongue in his mouth and unbuttoning his jeans.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:04 am

She flipped them over and looked at him "you taste different" she kissed him again and again "why?" She kissed down his neck leaving hickeys.

He unhooked her bra and took one of her nipples in his mouth sucking on it until it became fully erect, than he moved tonthe other breast moaning as his hand slid down to her pants, ripping them off
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:45 am

Val moaned "different? Different how? " he asked as he pushed deeper into her, not even thinking about when he kissed Elena.

Alice moaned and pushed him on the bed " you're so hot." She said crawling ontop of him and kissing his chest.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:55 am

She didn't know how but she had a flash a flash of his thoughts and she pushed him away "you kissed her!" She couldn't believe this, she rushed to the closet and got dressed "how can you do this to me!" She didn't want to cry in front of him so she ran outside and deep into the forest.

Nate moaned "no baby you are" he pulled her up so she was straddling him and pulled her down by her hair kissing her hard "i want you to ride me"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:07 am

"Natalia! Wait!" He yelled pulling on some jeans but she was already gone "fuck!!!" He yelled punching the wall, cracking a few knuckles. He cursed and transported to the cottage. He knew everyone was gone but he needed to just breathe for a second. He went in and made some coffee. He grabbed a bag of ice and sat at the kitchen table.

Alice heard natalia and Val next door yelling "shit.. I.." She looked down at Nate "I know this is weird but I need to check on your sister.." She said standing up. "Just.. Jack off in the shower , think of me, and I'll be back later" she said pulling his shirt on.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:13 am

Nate groaned "come on Alice! You can't leave me like that" he sat up and watched her heading to the door "you're very sexy in my shirt" 

Natalia found herself on another pack's territory, she panicked before running back to liam's territory. She leaned against a tree breathing hard when she heard a branch crack, she looked up startled and saw a man with grey eyes approaching her.

"You trespassed my territory...twice. May i ask why?" Daniel crossed his arms and looked at her. "I don't tolerate trespassers"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:21 am

Alice blew him a kiss and ran to her cabin, when no one was there she followed her scent into the forest "Natalia! " she yelled getting nervous she wouldn't be able to find her
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:27 am

Natalia wiped her tears and looked at the man in front of her, straightening up she cleared her throat "i'm so sorry i never meant to invade your territory line, i'm new here. I was just...running and didn't realize i was there until it was too late."

"I don't care if you're new or not...you're coming with me" he grabbed her and took her to his camp. Locking her up in a cell. 

"Please...i didn't mean to...yes well my pack mate didn't mean to either but Liam punished him anyway." Daniel growled and walked out. 

Natalia tried to teleport and use magic but it didn't work, maybe this cell was a block to magic. She sat in the corner hopeless.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:44 am

Alice followed her scent and stopped at the border "shit.." She whispered but ran through their territory anyway.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:47 am

Daniel caught her by the arm "another trespasser, must be my lucky day... What is Liam planning exactly?" 

Natalia was going to talk to Val through their link but she remembered why she was running and dismissed the idea.

-------

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=926
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40