Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Up in the air - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Up in the air - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Up in the air - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Up in the air - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Up in the air - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Up in the air - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Up in the air - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Up in the air - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Up in the air - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Up in the air

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Up in the air - Page 2 Empty Up in the air

Post by melbender Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:11 am

First topic message reminder :

We met under a cloud of cliches: Boy meets girl. Boy charms girl. Boy screws girl.He was the sexiest, cockiest man I'd ever encountered, but I had no idea he was a senior pilot when we first met. No idea he worked for the same airline and had secrets just like me.After a passionate night of unforgettable sex, I thought I'd never see him again, but when I did, neither of us could walk away...We weren't supposed to be together, we definitely weren't supposed to fall in love, and yet our turbulent and forbidden love affair took on a life of its own.We knew we could potentially crash and burn, but what we had was so intoxicating and inescapable that we were willing to risk it all..
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Up in the air - Page 2 Empty Re: Up in the air

Post by melbender Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:15 am

“I’m just wondering if you’re going to join to mile high club before the flights over that’s all.” He laughed nudging him. “You want to be careful, one fuck and you’re stuck with her all flight. Hard to avoid that if she clings and you dont.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:20 am

One fuck and I was done. I didn’t think I’d see her again and now, now I have a whole month of her on my flights and in the same town. Fuck what happens if we all decide to go out later tonight. I glanced back the way she went and fucking great. “Let’s get this thing in the air.” I had to concentrate. After our spill of this is your captain speaking. We were in the air. All the coffee running throw me I got up to pee. As I walked out I ran I to something or someone. I reached out and caught her and fuck I felt it all the way to my groin.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:31 am

“I need to remember to look where Im walking.” I knew who it was just by the smell and grip. I looked up, tucking a piece of fallen hair behind my ear “don’t worry, I won’t make it awkward for you. I didn’t know, and I doubt you did either. Considering there’s a policy on frolicking between cabin crew and pilots, I won’t mention anything to anyone.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:52 am

I groaned. “You can mention it to me anytime.” I still didn’t let her go. I wanted to tuck her again. I was hooked. “I wouldn’t mind doing it again you know.” I winked and then I wanted to smack myself fuck I sounded like a creep
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:55 am

“Well that’s incredibly tempting, but no, I don’t think we should. I need to focus on work, and it was fun. But, we need to keep this professional.” And god would that be hard to do. I wanted so badly to go again, but I knew it would end messy for us both.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:57 pm

I looked at her for a while. I then let go. “If that what you want.” I didn’t say anything else to her I walked around and went to the captains lou and did what I had to. After that I went back and didn’t even look for her. I can’t believe she said no. What the fuck did I read her that bad? Did she not like what we did? Fuck I’m a idiot.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:01 pm

I couldnt' stop thinking about for the entire flight. going to the cabin I tried to avoid it but I needed to see what they wanted to eat and take drinks to them. "lunch is ready." I said, my heart pounding fast in my chest as I heard a loud yell from the group of men on their guys trip. "excuse me, i'll be back in a second."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:09 pm

I looked at John then back at where the sound came from. I didn’t like it I had a bad feeling. I glanced back and forth not knowing what to do. She wants us to Lee it professional, but those jackasses could hurt her or touch her. “Fuck.” I said unbuckling and getting up hearing laughter from John I knew what he was thinking.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:57 pm

“Oh you’re going to have a bunch of cabin ladies pissed that you haven’t ran to their defence before, but new chick and you’re barely able to stay away.” He laughed, taking controls over and turning the mic on. “This is your co pilot, ladies and gentlemen I’m just advising you to buckle up, as we’re about to hit some turbulence.”

I looked up, the belt sign on and these rowdy men still shouting for more shots. “Please sit down, or I’m going to have to call for help.” I pleaded trying to do this kindly. “So us yah tits!” One shouted, trying to reach for me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:08 pm

I saw what was happening in slow motion. Fuck. I rushed over and shoved the guy back into his seat. “Don’t even think about it!” I growled. “Sit down and shut up! Or I’ll have you all arrested when we land!” I glanced at her. “Go buckle up Grace.” Hell I didn’t want her to get hurt. I looked back at the group. “Behave or else no listen to the co-pilot and buckle up!” I turned and Grace was still standing there. “What the fuck go buckle before you get hurt!” I didn’t mean to yell
It dammit I needed her to go before I did something I shouldn’t.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:13 pm

“Yes captain.” I turned briskly, walking off calmly but raging on the inside. I couldn’t do or say anything, his plane and his rules. I found my seat and sighed sitting down to fasten my belt when the first bit of turbulence hit and I grabbed the wall steadying myself before I fell down. “How long is this meant to last?” I asked grabbing his arm as he came closer.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:24 pm

“Fuck.” I pulled her up and looked her over. “Are you okay?” Fuck I was so stupid. “From the looks of it, we’ll be in this for sometime. Come on.” I was taking her to seat in the cabin with us.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:29 am

“Are you sure? I’m ok to sit out here.” I said noticing Emma was looking over at us. From what I gathered, she wanted him badly. “I suppose I can watch the storm from your view.” I smiled, thinking about him naked.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:51 am

I smiled and looked at her holding my hand out. “I’d rather be able to keep an eye out on you.” I shook my head and whispered. “Besides those guys were getting hands and I’m not about to have that.” I wasn’t sure if she heard me or not but I didn’t really care.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:56 am

“Just be prepared for a complaint when they land,” I smiled with a laugh. “And I’m too tired at the moment, I don’t know how you’re flying 18 hours straight.” I say, covering my mouth with a yawn. “I can’t take a break, it’s my first day.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:02 am

I smirked. “I’ve been doing this for a while and well you get use to it although I was up late last night.” I looked back and winked. “Those guys are lucky I don’t call ahead and have them arrested. I can’t believe he was about to touch your bre-“ I stopped “sorry that’s inappropriate between you coworkers.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:22 am

I raised a brow, and smirked “yes, highly inappropriate for the work place.” I tilted my head back, just as the plane dropped and jerked, causing me to grab hold of him tightly and pull him in. “Ahh fuck.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:25 am

I groaned. “Fuck” I held her close. “We really need to get you safe and buckled in.” I breathed in and looked down at her. “Before I do something really inappropriate.” I growled.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:29 am

“Stop it.” I bit my lip. “We can’t.” I couldn’t afford to be fired and I doubt he’d want that on his record either. “I cant stop thinking about last night.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:04 am

I smirked. “Me either but you don’t want to do it again so looks like I know what I’ll be stroking myself to every night!” I winked and opened the door to the cabin. “Let’s go spitfire.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:19 am

“You can’t say that.” I laughed “and I’m sure you’re not that hard up you need to use your hand.” I doubted it, he’s had a lot of women. I walked in, staring out the window “wow, how amazing to be watching the storm like this.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:42 pm

If she only knew. “Buckle!” I said in a growl. I sat back down once she was sitting and buckled. I took back over and saw the smirk from John. It was amazing how the storm looked. “Looks like it’s going to last for at least another 25 minutes or so.” I glanced at Grace and smirked she really liked this storm.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:51 pm

“So grace-“ and he paused, realising something “wait- oh my god..” his mind was blown as he smirked over at his friend and then towards her “you owe me a drink.” Was all he said.

I wasn’t sure what he meant, confused “what? Like coffee or tea? Now?” I asked going to unbuckle but stopped “ohhhh.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:15 pm

I laughed and shook my head. “She owes you shit. Now shut up and watch out for anything.” I nodded to the outside it was pretty bad out there. Glancing back I saw the redness to Graces cheeks. Why was she acting so shy. She was hiding something.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:57 am

“Do you ever hit birds?” I randomly asked, my head on the window as I stared out into the sky. The lightening was beautiful. I stifled a yawn, as we seemed to become more steady and I stood, fixing my skirt and shirt just as Emma walks in and looks at us all “I’m going to sleep for a couple hours, you’ll need to be out here. Everyone is mostly asleep except a few people.” She said and looked at Sam and John “are you coming out when we land? We’re getting diner and then hitting a bar.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum