Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Up in the air - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Up in the air - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Up in the air - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Up in the air - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Up in the air - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Up in the air - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Up in the air - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Up in the air - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Up in the air - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Up in the air

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Up in the air - Page 6 Empty Up in the air

Post by melbender Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:11 am

First topic message reminder :

We met under a cloud of cliches: Boy meets girl. Boy charms girl. Boy screws girl.He was the sexiest, cockiest man I'd ever encountered, but I had no idea he was a senior pilot when we first met. No idea he worked for the same airline and had secrets just like me.After a passionate night of unforgettable sex, I thought I'd never see him again, but when I did, neither of us could walk away...We weren't supposed to be together, we definitely weren't supposed to fall in love, and yet our turbulent and forbidden love affair took on a life of its own.We knew we could potentially crash and burn, but what we had was so intoxicating and inescapable that we were willing to risk it all..
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Up in the air - Page 6 Empty Re: Up in the air

Post by melbender Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:55 am

I blushed, a little shy from that comment as I didn’t really expect him to say something like that to me. “What do you mean? I couldn’t be further from done up. I just didn’t really like wearing makeup and that when I’m not working, i like to go for comfort.” I laughed, glancing down at our hands. My stomach knotted up, and I took it as just nerves nothing More
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:01 am

I laughed. “Well make is overrated and I am found of the natural look. It says something about a person, that they are comfortable in their skin.” I opened the door. And let her get in. We made small talk in the way to the restaurant and I smiled as I parked. Once inside I winked at the waitress and she perked up before she could say a thing I heard “well I’ll be darned! If it isn’t my brother coming in to eat!” I groaned and looked at Grace.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:38 am

I laughed raising a brow "I take it this is a family restaurant? and your sister owns it?" I wasn't too bothered that he took me here, I guess it was easy for him and not an issue. "hi" I say turning around to greet her "I'm Grace, hungry and excited to try the food here." I say noticing the similarities between the two of them. "your brother flies the plane I work on."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:45 pm

I was shocked and so was my sister. She looked at me then at Grace. “Oh my god! Sam! This is amazing.” She then waddled over and hugged Grace. “Sam never brings a girl he is dating around, we were starting to think John and him were gay together. This is amazing. I’m so happy right now. Please tell me there will be wedding bells soon!” I rolled my eyes and came up on them quick. “Jane stop, we are on a schedule here Grace has tickets to watch The Spurs play.” She really looked shocked. “Oh my you really like my brother to take him to see his favorite sports team.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:48 pm

I spun around, not knowing this about him “so looks like we’re going for the opposite teams tonight. You kept that one quiet!” I laughed, nudging him playfully. Although it wasn’t a date, I didn’t say anything. “Johns pretty jealous, it wasn’t easy but someone had to break that love fest up.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:52 pm

I shook my head at her she was something else. I smiled and put my arm on the small of her back then looked down and really smiled and I heard my sister vaguely. “Oh my I need to call mom we haven’t seen sam smile like this is forever. Before you leave Grace I need to get your number so when your in town we can hang out. I want to get to know my sons to be sister in law and the woman who is making my brother so happy.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:54 pm

Well I knew I made him happy in the bedroom. “Oh it’s still new, you know how it does, working on long flights and I poisoned his coffee with a love drug.” I winked at her. “But hey, I’m also starving and he’s promised me the best Thai in the city.” I said hoping to get her off track of this relationship she thinks were in
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:59 pm

She nodded and hugged us both before leaving. “Sorry she is a little crazy I think it’s the hormones with her being so pregnant and die anytime now.” I pulled her chair out for her and let her sit. “So let me make some suggestions.” I pointed out what I thought was amazing and smiled as she read over the three dishes I said. Then all of a sudden the waiter appeared with a nice wine complimentary of my sister and he also said she put in a special for us. I groaned. “Sorry maybe another time I can bring you back here and you can try something you want.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:05 pm

“Sounds good, she’s just excited you’re not gay I think.” I giggled again, lifting my glass and taking a sip “so Emma huh?” I said watching him
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:08 pm

I shook my head. “No, no Emma, that girl is-“ I shivered. “Just no I would never, she isn’t my type at all she is to forward and annoying and I think she has slept with every pilot, copilot and Umm well staff in general. I know her and what’s her name had a three some with another pilot. Because they all bragged about it and then asked if I’d be the fourth.” I gagged a little. “Just no okay.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:10 pm

“Are you sure?” I laughed, teasing a little more. “She had me moved from your service, not that I complained but I think it’s funny the lengths she will go to just to get into your pants.” I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed “do you always fly the saw line? Have you ever moved around?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:19 pm

I smiled, “no I like to switch it up sometimes but at least with the saw line I get to come here and see my family.” I sighed. “They want me to stop flying but I can’t I love it to much.” Shut getting personal. “But yeah I like to take the long flights to other countries it can be amazing specially seeing it’s like a free mini vacation. If you can you should sign up for one I’m actually in one after this month. Not sure where I’m flying to though not yet at least.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:22 pm

“I only have monthly contracts with airlines, I’ve asked them to do that so I’m never in the one place for longer than then.” It was how it needed to be. “So any clue what your sister is bringing out?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:29 pm

I gave her a look she is running from something or someone. I wish I could ask what and help her. That doesn’t sound that fun and it sounds really lonely. “No clue but hopefully it isn’t one of those dishes she thinks helps people fall in love or even helps them get pregnant.” I shivered. “But I know she wouldn’t do that she only suggests those dishes plus I think it’s all a joke.” Fuck I hope she didn’t do something like that.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:30 pm

“What do you mean? A dish to make someone pregnant?” Where had he taken me, to some witch doctor who practices medicine through food. I laughed “oh god what are you feeding me, a baby is definitely never on my cards.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:34 pm

I laughed. “Mine either, so no worries and it’s just something my sister believes but it’s all just coincidence, besides it’s only a certain dish and I’d know once I saw it so no worries Grace.” I felt like shit for mentioning it. “We don’t need to eat here if your worried I mean I don’t want you to think I brought you here because I want you to get pregnant because I don’t, kids aren’t for me.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:37 pm

“No I didn’t think you brought me here for that reason but your sister should know.” I looked at him “and if I eat this special dish, we won’t be having sex.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:42 pm

I laughed. “That’s okay I have other ways to please you.” I winked. “I’ll make sure she isn’t up to anything.” I called her and she come over. “Listen sis I really appreciate you wanting us to eat your specialty for today but I think we should just pick what we want in the menu, your games aren’t what we need right now.” I looked at Grace and smiled. “Oh well I wasn’t and I didn’t even think about that Damnit I should have, no I just created a new dish and wanted you to try it but okay I’ll let them know in the kitchen sorry.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:55 am

"no don't be silly, no-one is getting pregnant and I'm happy to eat whatever is brought over to us." I say, not wanting to cause any issues with his sister. "I'm looking forward to this new dish."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:55 pm

I shook my head. Fuck I really screwed this up tonight. Once the food came we kind of ate in silence and then when we were done and after saying bye to my sister I had to apologized. So as we were heading to the arena I looked over at her. “Grace I’m so sorry for that back there I didn’t think and well I’m sorry.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:16 pm

"don't you dare say sorry to me again, it's ok... if that bothered me, Id tell you." I smiled giving him a nudge. "just make it up to me later tonight, with that mouth of yours," I winked playfully, and bit my lip. "you're full of surprises, you know."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:45 pm

I shook my head shocked this girl just wow she surprised me. I pulled her into me and smirked. “Oh I’ll make it up to you alright.” As we got inside the arena I pulled her into a hall and pushed her against the wall kissing her hard. “How about I show you what my mouth can do now and later!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:08 pm

“Now? Here?” I groaned, running my hands through his hair and pulling “how about you let me blow you while you’re steering the Boeing Jet next.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:23 pm

I grinned. “Fuck.” I dropped down and pulled her skirt up and panties over I needed my fix of her and I needed her.” She tasted so fucking good. I groaned and nipped at her causing her hands to tighten in my hair.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:26 pm

“Faster...” my thighs quivered, loving how fast I could feel my orgasm coming on. As soon as I felt his fingers inside me, I lost my mind and came biting my lip, trying to keep silent “oh my god yes!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum