Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Up in the air - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Up in the air - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Up in the air - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Up in the air - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Up in the air - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Up in the air - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Up in the air - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Up in the air - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Up in the air - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Up in the air

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Up in the air - Page 5 Empty Up in the air

Post by melbender Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:11 am

First topic message reminder :

We met under a cloud of cliches: Boy meets girl. Boy charms girl. Boy screws girl.He was the sexiest, cockiest man I'd ever encountered, but I had no idea he was a senior pilot when we first met. No idea he worked for the same airline and had secrets just like me.After a passionate night of unforgettable sex, I thought I'd never see him again, but when I did, neither of us could walk away...We weren't supposed to be together, we definitely weren't supposed to fall in love, and yet our turbulent and forbidden love affair took on a life of its own.We knew we could potentially crash and burn, but what we had was so intoxicating and inescapable that we were willing to risk it all..
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Up in the air - Page 5 Empty Re: Up in the air

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:39 am

“Fuck yes!” I thrusted up and then flipped us and smirked as I then pulled out and flipped her. “Are you sure?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:43 am

I turned to look over my shoulder “yes, and then I really need to get ready and leave.” I backed against him, sliding my ass up and down his hard cock. “Fuck me here.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:22 pm

“Marry me!” I said actually meaning it but joking at the same time. She was my match and fuck I wanted her more and more. I’m so fucked. I smacked her ass hoping I didn’t scare her before slowing easing into her I groaned and slid further and further watching her facial expressions before moving faster and faster fucking her ass and living every second.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:25 pm

I knew he wouldn’t last a dozen strokes as he finished hard inside me, I gasped moaning as I came, beyond exhausted and not ready for work at all. “I have no idea how you don’t sleep during these flights.” I said, needing another shower definitely.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:27 pm

I smirked and helped wash her up quickly. “Well I’m a pretty big guy and don’t fit in those cabins so well so it’s easier if I don’t try anymore.” I shrugged and cleaned myself up. We got out and dressed and I looked at her. “Well I guess I’ll see you in about an hour.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:31 pm

I stood up on my tippy toes, smiling as I we were both dressed and I brought my phone up, placed my head near his and smiled as I took a photo of the two of us. “Alright, captain. Thanks for today, I’ll see you later.” I kissed his cheek and picked up my bag, making my way to the elevator and stepping in, not looking back as I couldn’t get attached.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:34 pm

I sighed and went to gather my stuff I needed to get focused as I’ll be flying soon and that’s all that matters. As soon as I had everything I started off for the night. Once I got on board John just smirked at me. I shook my head. “Not a word okay.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:38 pm

“I’m not saying a word, just that you missed gym time, and breakfast, and our lunch and also dinner.” He smirked. “Also explains why a certain redhead has been taken off tending to the captain this flight and is replaced by Emma.” He says just as Emma walks in, “Hey Sam, didn’t see you at dinner today.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:41 pm

I looked at John. “I needed to catch up on sleep.” Was all I said I didn’t care for Emma she tried to hard or maybe she was just to easy. No thank she smelled of drama and that’s not me. I mean she has tried but I won’t go there. “We need to get going so make sure the crew is ready.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:49 pm

"Sure Sam. Let me know if you need anything, happy to help massage your shoulders if there a little stiff." or something else she thought to herself.

I wasn't too sure why I was moved, but I said nothing and worked through my shift, soon finding out that Emma had told our boss that I didn't like helping the captains so I was moved. Clearly she wanted to be there, so I said nothing and worked, until we landed. I caught her walking with them on the tarmac and I followed behind, rolling my eyes at her high pitched over the top giggle.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:52 pm

I didn’t see grace at all during the flight and I was so over Emma right now. “Well you guys have fun I’m turning in for the day.” I said hoping Emma would shut the hell up and leave me alone. How many times do I have to say no for her to get I’m not interested. I glanced back and saw Grace I smiled and winked then turned back around.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:57 pm

I just laughed, my eyes went down to his ass and I bit my lip remembering how he took mine. I said goodbye to the girls I walked with, and decided to piss Emma off. I could play this game better than her. Walking up behind them, I said "I guess I should thankyou for suggesting I take the cockpit off this flight Emma, It was a cruisy flight being in middle class, i'm all set to go and watch the Lakers tonight, I'd ask you to come but I heard you're not the type to deep throat a hot dog, shame. I love myself a big thick one."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:03 pm

John chocked on his own saliva and I smirked. “Well hell Grace did you know I’m a lakers fan? Who are you going to ask cause I’d be happy to go with you.” And watch her deep throat a hot dog would be great preferably my cock but who knows.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:08 pm

"Yeah, I think they're playing the Spurrs. I was given a couple tickets from one of the players who was on the flight." I smiled at John, "not sure if im going." we came to a stop waiting for the elevator doors to open, I walked in last and straight in from on Sam, placing the ticket in his front blazer pocket "I guess I should feed you after keeping you from eating all yesterday." I winked, and turned, making my way to the stairs to take instead.

Emma frowned with a scoff "good thing she goes in a couple weeks. she's annoying."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:11 pm

I laughed. “I think she is nice and she doesn’t try to hard.” I said and walked out following her. “Hey wait a sec!” I called once I got I got he stairwell with her I kissed her hard. “Damn you got me picturing my cock in your pretty little mouth now.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:14 pm

I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him in closer. "Serves her right.. so, want to go watch basketball? or go straight to a hotel?" I didn't have a home. I just stayed in hotels.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:24 pm

I smirked and pushed her hair out of her face. “I want both.” Then I took her stuff and started heading to my place. “So I’ll meet you at the game?” We agreed no personal stuff and going to either ones place would be personal. “I would offer to pick you up but-“ I left it out there for her to decide. Because if it was up to me I’d just take her to my place and not let her leave for the three days we have off.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:33 am

“It’s ok, umm I’ll meet you there.” I said realising this was a little but awkward. “I mean, I’m only staying in a hotel so you’re welcome to come there.” My house was as impersonal as one could get. “I’m only going to catch a cab anyway.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:21 pm

I stopped and looked at her really why is she not going home to stay? I questioned and I wanted to know but I can’t ask. “Oh well in that case I’ll just pick you up what hotel are you staying at?” I didn’t like that she was staying at a hotel and I thought it really odd unless she wasn’t from around here. That has to be it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:24 am

“Yeah that’s ok. I will go and get ready and meet you out the front in about an hour and a half.” I suggested, standing on the side walk and holding my arm out hailing a cab. “I’m quite passionate with my sports, you’ll hear me screaming out.” I laughed
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:04 am

I smiled a nice genuine smile. “I wouldn’t want it any other way as long as your cheering for the right team.” I winked. “I’ll pick you up in a hour.” I kissed her cheek and smiled again as I walked towards my car. I should have offered to drop her off but I didn’t want to impose. I got home and starting getting ready for tonight like I was actually taking her out on a date but was it or not?
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:39 pm

I laughed, wondering just what team he went for. I dressed, not really putting a lot of effort into myself, as I wore ripped denim black jeans and a white tee, tucked in the front of the jeans and a pair of converse shoes. My hair, I left out and it came down towards my lower back, working with it up made me almost always want it left down when I could. I grabbed my bag, slung it over my shoulder and went down to the lobby where I saw him. OH MY GOD. he was hot in uniform, but out of, he was just as sexy. I smiled, unsure what this was and greeted him "perfect timing, I'm all set to go. have you eaten?" why did I ask that? was we eating dinner? or just snacks at the game. oh god now I was all nervous and overthinking.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:47 am

I was in a daze just looking at her. Finally snapping my eyes to hers. “I was going to ask if you were hungry as well.” I smiled and kissed her cheek. “How about some Thai?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:23 am

“Oh yes.” I nodded “I’m so hungry for proper food.” Then another thought hit me “oh you’ll have to choose where a good place is, I don’t know the city unless I google best eats in New York or something.” I laughed nervously.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:29 am

I looked at her wanting to ask what she meant but shook my head. “That’s okay I have the perfect place in mind.” Okay maybe this was a mistake but my sister had the best Thai food around so that’s where I am taking her. Chances are my sister will be at home as she is due any day now but I know how she is so it’s a chance she will be there. I took her hand and walked us to my car. “You look beautiful tonight Grace, I mean you always do but this is a side I haven’t really seen.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum