Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Work with Benefits  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Work with Benefits  - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Work with Benefits  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Work with Benefits  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Work with Benefits  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Work with Benefits  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Work with Benefits  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Work with Benefits  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Work with Benefits  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Work with Benefits

2 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Work with Benefits  - Page 6 Empty Work with Benefits

Post by melbender Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Unhappy..

Over it..

Sexless..

That was just a couple ways to describe their marriages. Both not looking for something else, until a work trip arises and then something new is found. There are rules. No love. Just sex and friendship.

Until that weekend camping.. jealousy and guilt hits them hard. One wants something more.. the other doesn’t.

Will they ruin their families for happiness and love?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Work with Benefits  - Page 6 Empty Re: Work with Benefits

Post by melbender Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:28 pm

“What are you doing, I didn’t want to get my hair wet.”
I laughed playfully splashing him. “You have a following that’s circling soon.” I grinned, brushing my leg against his. “I don’t think we’re going to get alone time
Tonight out here.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:32 pm

I smirked. “Oh we will later they all have curfew, we don’t babe!” I whispered. “We could sneak away and have some fun!” I winked and then swam away a little because the kids were getting to close.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:38 pm

He was going to drive me wild all evening. I wanted him so badly. The kids took turns diving and showing their bombing skills. I laughed, and Stacey said “I’m sure you could do better, with the size of you.” I raised a brow at her shaking my head “I really pity you, you have a false outlook on life and you know what, having a child at 16 doesn’t make me a whore. I wouldn’t give my boys up for anything, or change anything.” I looked at her “you can bully others for their weight, but one day you’ll see for yourself and then you can think back and remember how you spoke to others. Grow up,” I swam off, to join the boys at volleyball. I would love to drown her right now
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:53 pm

“Awe look is Mrs Easton coming to join our game.” I winked and didn’t fluke that she looked upset. I wanted to go kiss the worry away . Fucking hell this weekend will be the death of me. She will be the death of me her saying she wanted to continue this whatever is is when we got back is so tempting.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:36 pm

I thought you could use a girls help.” I laughed, taking the ball from him “winner gets laid.” I said so just he could hear it. And threw the ball to the boys
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:16 pm

Laughing I shook my head. “Game on Mrs Easton!” Game on, although I believe either way we both win. We split up and got our teams and played the game I kept it close but in the end I had to give it to her or at least that’s what I’m telling myself the woman had game and won fair and square. After the game the kids had to go because of curfew and I was wanting to get Mrs Easton alone. We both went to her room not caring about mine and as soon as we entered I had her against the door and kissing her hard with need.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:20 pm

“I thought tonight wouldn’t end.” I moaned against his mouth, rushing to get his shirt off and shorts pulled down. I reached behind and locked my door, turning around and pushing my ass out against his groin before turning back again and sinking to my knees. His hot flesh in my mouth, so hard and yet silky soft as I sucked and used my hand.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:24 pm

“Fuck!” I groaned and thrusted into her mouth. I’ve never been sucked before and damn was I missing out. “Don’t stop baby!” I watched my cock disappear insid eher and smirked fucking beautiful but I didn’t want to cum like this. “As much as I really like this, and I mean really like this I need to taste you!” I pulled her up and walked us to the bed tossing her watching her bounce I crawled over her an skissed her all the way between her legs and moaned fuck she smelled so good. I dove in like the starved man I am.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:31 pm

“Shit!” I gaped, my hips bucking almost immediately. “Definitely keep going!” Because this felt insane. “Oh yess.. there! Yes!” He had hit the spot and I was losing my mind. “I’m going to come.” My bidy tensed amd I exploded, a wave of pleasure hit “fuck me! I need you now!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:35 pm

The first time I heard those words come from her and I was fucking gone. I kissed my way back tonher mouth and smirked before kissing her hard as I entered her harder. It was so good so fucking amazing I lost my breath and everything collided into a beautiful bless for us. Now as I hold her trying to catch my breath I couldn’t help but say. “Fuck I think we both win but damn if I want to lose with you every time!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:40 pm

“Mm I agree. You’re amazing” there’s so much I’ve never done before and he was teaching me what my body liked. So far it just wanted him. My arm and leg draped over him, I closed my eues, holding him “I think you should stay here the night. I’m not ready to let you’ve just yet” lifting my head and I leant In to kiss him
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:44 pm

I smiled. “I didn’t plan on leaving jayde.” I kissed her back. “I’ve nevee been sucked before and damn you set that bar so fucking high. That thing you did with your tongue and damn now I’m hard again!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:32 am

“Wait.. what?” I didn’t belive it. “Really? Although I can’t talk. I’ve never had it done to me, nor have I gone down on someone before.” I sighed. “Sexually deprived is what we are.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:08 am

I laughed. “We just needed to meet one another-“ fuck why did I say that this has to end. I sighed and kissed her head. “I’m so fucking hard baby, why don’t you climb on top and ride me. Ride me hard.” I said and smacked her ass.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:13 am

I moaned, straddling his lap and staring down at him. I couldn’t believe I was having sex with someone so hot. He was perfect. I traced a finger over his tattoos and smirked sinking down “I like these.” I said then turned my focus back to him, my heart raced again. This was bad. “You feel so good!” I needed to focus on the sex not the emotions
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:21 am

I moaned and gripped her ass. “That’s it baby! Hard and fast.” I took one hand and traced her rib cage. “A tattoo would look fucking hot right here on you.” God I could see it now something that tied us together.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:34 am

“Choose something out and I’ll let you take me to get one done.” I bit my lip, grinding faster until I exploded all over him. I moaned, coming undone. My whole body on fire as pleasure ripped through me, I feel forwards, cupped his face and bounced up and down his cock so hard and fast as I lost myself with him
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:40 am

This was going to be so hard to walk away from. So fucking hard. I gripped her and flipped us so I was above her. She was going to let me choose a tattoo for her. I fucked her hard till she came again then I slowed things down and kissed her with passion. Before fucking her harder till we both came together. As I held her I smiled. “I think a word would be a good choice.” I looked around. The hotel was called Free and I smiled. “I got it now we just need to find a good place and go I won’t let you know till it’s done.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:01 am

“Oh really? That makes me nervous but I trust you not to do something stupid” I laughed kissing his chest “you’re pretty damn amazing. I never thought you’d be into someone like me” I whispered the last part, and kissed him again as I grew tired
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:03 am

I kissed her head and smiled. “I wish I could have all of you jayde. I really do.” I knew she would be sleeping and didn’t know if she heard what I said or not but it was true I really wish I could. I closed my eyes and pulled her close before falling asleep.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:06 am

My alarm woke me up, and I opened my eyes to be in the same spot as I fell asleep in. I smiled, silencing the alarm “you have to go back to your room” I whispered and kissed him more, I’ve never had morning sex Nd I definitely wanted to today. “Just go slow” I whispered S he lay half asleep also between my things, sinking in. It the the greatest thing I’ve felt, and I couldn’t get enough of him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:14 am

I smiled and started to move faster but still taking it slow and meaningful. I kissed her and locked my hands with hers. Fuck she felt so good and I really didn’t want this to stop. But it did we soon came and I kissed her catching my breath. “Can we at least shower together before I get thrown into my room?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:16 am

“I’m not throwing you out, you’ll be back later tonight” I grinned, holding him close “Definitely shower with me furstbthough” I agreed and kissed him. “I’m going to struggle keeping my hands off you today when we go to the museum”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:23 am

I smiled. “Mmm feel free to sneak touches of all kinds all day!” I know I would be. She was right but I was going to have trouble as well. We showered then I went to my room and finished getting ready. I hated being there I felt so lonely. Meeting for breakfast I saw her walk in with some of the girls and I smiled. She looked happy and was glowing it was beautiful.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:30 am

I sat with a bowl of cereal and some fruit. I was so tired still, and definitely sore. I was opposite him, and brushed my foot against his. “I’m so excited today, I love art history.” I beamed.

“Why don’t you ever wear heels?” Emma asked referring to my converse

“Because I like to be comfortable and I can’t stand them.” I grinned. “Is rather wear something easy like these and they come is so many colours”

“What about your wife? Does she wear heels all the time” she asked him and a pang of jealousy hit me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next