Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Her paid secret - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Her paid secret - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Her paid secret - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Her paid secret - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Her paid secret - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Her paid secret - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Her paid secret - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Her paid secret - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Her paid secret - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Her paid secret

2 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Her paid secret - Page 8 Empty Her paid secret

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:45 am

First topic message reminder :

She grew up in a middle class home. The smart child, the one who would always accomplish greatness according to her father. She truly believed that even after he died.. she left home to start her dream job, and love with her wonderful boyfriend. Until it all came crashing down. From being fired, to finding out the one she loved was cheating with her best friend. She ended up in a bar, drinking her sorrows away and making a deal that would change her life.

Have a baby. Pretend it wasn’t hers and then walk away forever. All for five million dollars.

Moody and broody at the best of times, always locked away in his office. He worked hard. His wife wanted a child. He would do whatever it took to keep his wife happy. Unable to fall pregnant herself, he agrees to a surrogate to carry their child. He just didn’t know the full truth to that agreement.

Will he find out the truth?
Will she be able to have a child, and walk away for good?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Her paid secret - Page 8 Empty Re: Her paid secret

Post by melbender Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:20 am

“Really? That could be exciting, something nice to do. The only problem, your son is too young to fly at the moment and will probably need to be a couple of months old before we go anywhere.” I looked at him “you should go volunteer at an orphanage where they’re building schools?” I suggested.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:45 am

I smiled. “Sounds good I think I will and I wasn’t talking about so soon I want to enjoy our son. But I’m the future I think we should!” I wanted to help and I liked that she thought it was good and not a waste of money.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:49 am

“Definitely” I agreed, staring at him for a little too long. “Do you have to do anything else here? I’m about ready to go if you are?” I got up and grabbed my purse. “I’ll be right back, can’t have you spending all your money now can we.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:59 am

As she came back I was pushing Hudson’s pram and looked at her. “You really don’t know how much I have do you?” I laughed. “I don’t think I’ll be running out anytime soon, I bought my parents home for them, my brother sto but who knows what he is up to. But you don’t need to worry, you won’t ever be without money.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:02 am

“Well, when someone offers five million upfront to have a child, I sort of guessed you were loaded but I guess I’m always used to adding money up and budgeting. I even worked while I was pregnant because I needed some income for my own loans to pay off.” I looked at him “you won’t ever have to worry about me meal planning everything based on calories. I love food.” I beamed. “Pizza, steak, burgers.. I’ll eat them all.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:23 am

I laughed. “Good god woman seriously just put me out of my misery and marry me!” I wasn’t even divorced good god calm down. I winked to make it look as if I was playing. “I like that though seriously you are truely a good sent angel!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:27 am

“I’m sure I’ll piss you off at some stage. Tom said I was a bitch at times. I’m just so glad I dodged a bullet with him.” I sighed. “I think everything worked out in the end. My mum would be so thrilled to know I’ve had a baby with a man I barely know, and that he’s still married to the woman I was meant to be a surrogate for” I had to laugh “Ans my sisters would love you, I’ll have to take you out there one day to meet them.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:31 am

I smiled. “I’m sure we both will piss each other off, but I don’t think you could ever be a bitch. And Tom was a idiot.” I sighed. “I’d love to meet them, I know your dad would still be proud if you, is your mum alive?” I didn’t k ow it was the way she takes about her, maybe they didn’t get along or something.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:36 am

“Because my mum is just like Sarah. I’m actually from an elite family. But I chose to work, and she cut my inheritance off. Her last name is Kensington,” and I watched as the realisation hit him “yep, and I go by my fathers last name. When he died, she remarried four months later with the man she was fucking while dad was dying in hospital. So, I left.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:19 am

I shook my head. “Wait till my mom hears who your mum is, and I believe my parents knew your father.” I pulle dher to me. “Your mum sounds awful but I’d like to meet your sisters if you have a good relationship with them.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:21 am

I grinned “oh you’ll like them.” They were just like Sarah. “I have three older ones, and they’re all single.” I winked. “Anyway, come on let’s head back. I’m needing a shower and lay down.” I was starting to grow sore from walking and tired. “You can tell me about about your goals and dreams on the drive back.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:37 am

I smiled. As we got Hudson and all the stuff in the car I pulled out. “So my dreams I haven’t told anyone about really but I’ve mentioned it to you, I want to help the less fortunate out, I want to make others happy. One thing I’m learning is I want lots of kids! Would of never thought that. My goal to get to know you and make you want me as much as I want you!” I winked I had to be playful with her because I felt I was giving her my soul by telling her my dreams.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:51 am

“You said you didn’t want kids.” I reminded. “But that’s some pretty cool goals, you can and should do them all.” I smiled, and reached over resting my hand on his thigh. “Who says that I don’t want you as much as you want me?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:45 am

I smirked and groaned. I was hard instantly. I shifted and glanced at her. “I swear he just reacts to you!” I laughed and grabbed her hand. “So my friend-“ I winked. “Nap when we get home or do you want to just relax and look at some homes on my computer?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:47 am

“Yeah, we could look at some homes? Just chill out. I might go and help your mum in the kitchen tho, I reckon her and your dad would like some Hudson time.” I grinned, liking the way it felt as he held my hand. My heart was heavy but in a good way. God, he was so hot. “Umm, so this whole liking each other. Do I get to kiss you?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:52 am

I smiled. “I’d be offended if you didn’t!” I glanced at her. “But I do think we should try and take things slow, kissing getting to know one another and all is a good idea. I can’t wait to know exactly what you like in bed. I’m going to enjoy you telling me!” I winked. “But I want you to know you more than just sex I want to know everything!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:56 am

“What I like? Umm, you’re forgetting something.” God now I felt stupid. I’m sure he’s had plenty of lovers but I haven’t had any. I pulled away, and pretended to fix my hair with my cheeks burning pink as I glanced out the window. “I can’t wait build the nursery room.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:04 am

I smiled . “Oh babynim jit foegetting, I’m going to love finding out with you what you like. I’m really happy I was your first a little disappointed I didn’t take my time and let you enjoy but you did come a few times.” I winked and grabbed her hand back. “Don’t why away from me and I can’t wait either.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:18 am

“Yeah well I’m nervous because you won’t be off your head and you’ll see that I don’t really know what I’m doing. Plus, I could have faked getting off to help your ego.” I grinned teasing him. “Anyway, sex is a long way off for me. I don’t want to jump into anything like you said, Hudson May be one or two before I’m ready to go that far with you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:57 pm

I laughed. “Babe, I can wait trust me, but just to let you know I will be jerking off to the thought of you, also you and I!” I winked knowing she would blush and I loved seeing her blush. Once we got home we laid Hudson down and got in bed I pulled my computer out and started looking for a home for us. I found one it was big not as big as my house now but still pretty big and she scrunched her nose up. “Okay smaller I’m assuming?” She nodded so I looked up smaller. “I like this one it’s in the country though, I don’t know how you feel about that but it’s beautiful.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:35 am

“Oh yes, that’s nice.” I agreed, looking at the photos as he scrolled “it’s got a huge sun room, I like that the yard is fenced too. It’s definitely the best one we’ve looked at.” I agreed, and when our eyes locked I couldn’t help it, I leant in fast and kissed him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:14 am

I was shocked at
First and as she was about to pull away my hand came to the back of her head and held her to me as I depend the kiss. Fuck could she kiss. I rest my head on hers and took a deep breath. “Damn.” Was all I could say.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:21 am

I smiled, enjoying that I surprised him. “I’m going to take a quick shower before we go over to your parents. Just bring him into me if he wakes and needs feeding. May as well wash him as well.” I pulled away, only to kiss him once more before I rolled off the bed and grinned walking down to the bathroom. Damn, was exactly right!
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:24 am

As I watched her walk away I groaned. I was use to not having sex but this woman is going to make it so hard literally hard! I thought to myself. As I heard Hudson I smirked getting undressed myself and stripping his clothes I walked to the bathroom and opened it up stepping in the shower with her. “I think someone is hungry!” I kissed her cheek and handed him over while I started to wash up.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:36 am

I cradled him in my arm, and in the end sat on the floor with him hungrily drinking away. “What a memory to look back on, if only we had a camera.” I laughed looking up at him, I caught sight of his dick and fuck. That thing was huge soft. “Well clearly, that thing works.” I said smiling back down at our son.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next