Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
I’m a dead man - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
I’m a dead man - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
I’m a dead man - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
I’m a dead man - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
I’m a dead man - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
I’m a dead man - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
I’m a dead man - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
I’m a dead man - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
I’m a dead man - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I’m a dead man

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

I’m a dead man - Page 5 Empty I’m a dead man

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I’m almost ten years older than her! But that isn’t the only reason I should want her, she is my best mates younger sister! I’ve known her my whole life! It wasn’t until I convinced rob to join the marines with me and we came back for her 18th birthday that I saw her in a new way. Then once again when their parents died in the unexpected car crash when I really screwed up. I was drunk and kissed her one thing lead to another and when I woke alone I thought I dreamed it. But I know I didn’t I couldn’t of. She left for college that day and well rob and I went back to our duties. After getting a honorary discharge 5 years later, I’m back home but rob is still fighting over seas. I haven’t seen or heard from her the last thing rob said was she was dating some asshat.

What happens when I see her again but she isn’t alone she has a child about 4 years old.she has sad eyes and looks scared.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

I’m a dead man - Page 5 Empty Re: I’m a dead man

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:49 am

I smiled. “We will see about that!” I walked over and stood next to jack. “Your mama is right you are way better looking than me, because you came from her!” I ruffled his hair. “Let’s go get Spider-Man and maybe a girl cat named Lola for your mama!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:29 am

“Don’t try and suck up.” I laughed, but loved the idea of having a little kitten. “Anyway, Maybe we need to go and see your house, I don’t want our son visiting a bachelor lair with random panties hidden under couches.”

“Daddy they go in the wash!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:34 am

I laughed. “Don’t worry buddy I know that but your daddy doesn’t wear panties, so there is no panties in my house!” I looked her in the eye. “Hasn’t been since your mama!” I lifted him and walked to my truck. “Let’s go sweetheart!” I got
His seat and then put him in the car then opened her door. “We can get you a kitten sweetheart, or I could play with your kitten if that’s what you really need!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:37 am

I laughed in shock and embarrassment not expecting him to say that “play? More like fumble and then jump me like a seal on land before you passed out” I knew it wasn’t like that, because I hadn’t been that drunk, I remembered the most passionate night of my life.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:43 am

I laughed. “Sweetheart I might of been drunk but don’t try to down play what happened, as I remember there was lots of passion between us, that and we made him.” I winked and shit her door. Walking to my side I got in and drove us to the shelter. Once inside I found the dog and smiled. “He is perfect isn’t he?” I said noticing them both lit up. I decided to sneak away and find her a little female kitten too. Once we had the dog in the truck looked at them. “Shit I forgot the paper work.” I jumped out and went back inside to get her the kitten coming back out I got in the truck and pulled the kitten out of my jacket “tessa meet Lola!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:48 am

“Oh my god.” I breathed out, I felt a happiness I didn’t realise I could feel. “Are you kidding! You’re insane!” I held her and squealed pulling her to my chest “Lola, you’re just too cute.” I looked at him and smiled “Thankyou,” and I leant in kissing his cheek.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:53 am

I smiled. “You’re welcome sweetheart! Now home and I’ll order pizza for us while we get our new friends settled.” I drove back to her place liking how this felt. Once inside I told jack it’s important to make sure Spider-Man goes outside to potty. I ordered pizza while tessa got her baby kitten set up. The puppy and kitten got a long really well thank god. I sat down and watched them both laugh and smile with the animals. It was great I loved that I got to stay here tonight hopefully in her bed again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:56 am

“Will they have babies?” Jack asked “how do babies get made? Did you kiss mummy and then I grew in her tummy?”

“Pretty much.” I cringed at the thought of having to tell him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:59 am

I laughed. “There is more to it than that but we will have that talk when you get older and no the cat and dog won’t have babies.” I watched her as I talked to him she just stared at me. “After pizza buddy you will need to clean up and then it’s bed time!” I winked at Tessa.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:07 am

“Yeah I will get you a pillow and blanket for the couch.” I winked back, smirking on my own. “I’m looking forward to stretching out in my big bed on my own.”
I grinned.

“But daddy should sleep in your bed coz what if he gets scared?” Jack said. “Isn’t that right Daddy!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:10 am

I nodded. “He has a point I do get scared sometimes you know with all I went through over seas. I should really sleep in your bed with you tessa I slept so good last night. No bad dreams.” I winked back god my son was awesome!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:13 am

“Oh really? Well, since you left for overseas without a word, then why should I care? It’s not like you called or wrote.” My heart had been broken when my brother said he was gone. “Anyway, sleep where you like. I’m going to hang the washing out then go to sleep.” I said kissing Jacks head
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:17 am

I smirked. “Oh I will sweetheart.” After pizza jack went to bed and I went to Tessa’s room. I took my clothes off and crawled in behind her pulling her to me I kissed her cheek knowing she was pretending. “Night sweetheart.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:23 am

“Still mad with me?” I asked quietly, keeping my eyes closed. I didn’t fight him being in here because I felt safe for once. “I think about that night all the time.. it was perfect.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:13 pm

I smiled and pulled her closer, “tessa I’m not mad at you, a little confused still but how can I be mad when he is in the next room, it’s only been a few days and my god I don’t know if my heart can get any bigger, he is an amazing little boy you did a great job raising him. I want to be a part of it.” I kissed her temple. “I’m still kicking your brothers ass though.” I had to say it because I wanted to hear her laugh. “That night, I’m sorry I was drunk but I don’t regret it because we wouldn’t be right here right now if I didn’t get drunk that night. I remember seeing that asshole hit on you at the beach and then the next thing I remember was kissing you, the it’s like I was dreaming because fuck I wanted you, Ive never wanted someone so bad Tess, I wanted to tell you I’m the morning how I felt but you were gone. So then I really thought I was dreaming.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:19 pm

“I never thought you felt the way I did about you, I crushed so hard for so many years for you and my brother always told me to keep away from you. I just couldn’t believe you wanted to kiss me.” I sat up, looking down at him “youre older yes, but that hasn’t ever once bothered me. I just thought I was the dorky little sister you put up with.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:27 pm

I laughed. “You were the dorky little sister!” She gave me a look. “But I never just put up with you, I also told rob to give you some slack and let you hang with us.” I sighed. “When you turned 15 I noticed how much you were changing and I tried not to I mean I was in my 20’s for fuck sake I felt like I was disgusting. Then the week before you turned 18 when we came home from training I couldn’t not notice you. I tried telling rob how I felt and he got pissed and told me to stay away. But then on your birthday I just couldn’t.” I say up and pulled her to me. “When we found out about your parents rob said I was not to come home with him, that I was to stay away. Now I know the reason why he saw you with me. I tried to talk to you but you were so upset and wouldn’t look at me. Rob was always by your side so I never got a chance. Then a few weeks later rob out of no where said he had this boyfriend and he was awesome.” I gritted my teeth.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:57 pm

“There was no boyfriend, he told me all the time that you was off partying and sleeping with a different girl each night out. I stopped asking about you in the end, I just couldn’t take it anymore and your parents found out I had your baby by accident, they saw me at the park and your mum took one look at him and knew he was your son.” I looked down, tucking my hair behind my ear “I never purposely meant to hurt you. My parents tho, god they were furious.” I bit my lip as my phone rang, and I silenced the call and looked up at him “I did try and date, everyone said I should move on and live my life so, I went out with a guy last month for dinner and it was a nightmare.. I left early and he just hasn’t gotten the hint I’m not interested.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:01 pm

I tensed. “what do you mean he hasn’t gotten the hint?” I didn’t like the sounds of that. “Was That him calling you at this hour?” Fuck that I’ll make sure the asshole doesn’t bother her, I’ll make sure no one bothers her. It hurt that her parents were mad. I didn’t like that they were pissed because of me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:10 pm

“He calls me constantly.” I sighed shaking my head. “It’s a mess, he randomly appears sometimes where I am. It’s part of the reason why you asked why I was so scared the other day. I panic because he turns up or drives past the house often.” I looked at him, and reached up running my fingers over his face, missing the way he felt “I don’t want to get my hopes up.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:14 pm

I sighed. “Sweetheart I’m not going anywhere, I wasn’t kidding when I told jack maybe we can convience you to give him a little brother.” I winked. “I won’t hurt you not like how you or anyone else thought I would, you know me better than anyone or at least I thought you did so let me in and let’s give us a shot!” I held my breath waiting on her to answer me needing her to say she wanted to.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:17 pm

“Like properly?” I said quietly. “I mean we had sex once, and we never dated so I don’t know how to be in a relationship.. can we go slowly? And no babies.” I then smiled a little “for awhile anyway.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:22 pm

I smirked and pulled her on my lap. “We can go slowly but does that mean I can’t sleep in here?” I didn’t want that I liked sleeping here I liked her in my arms at night. “And I’ll take care of the asshole!” She was scared and that really pisses me off. “Just tell me his name.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:25 pm

“You can sleep in here, but clothes stay on.” I pointed out. “Umm, it’s Jeremy from school, the one you thought was an idiot.” I groaned “maybe you could keep your shirt off in bed.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:28 pm

Laughing at her suggestion. “Baby I only sleep
In my boxers!” I fucking knew I hated that jackass. “Don’t worry about him I’ll take care of him and he won’t be bothering you anymore if he knows what’s good for him, I know a lot of people who will help hide his body!” Okay so I was joking but at the same time I wasn’t I didn’t want anyone hurting my girl.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next