Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once upon a blizzard

2 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 Empty Once upon a blizzard

Post by melbender Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:58 am

First topic message reminder :

“I’m not crazy.” I defended. “Your dick is still inside me and you’re telling me to go and see someone?” I was talking to him, wasn’t that enough. “You need to go back to work.” I moved off him, feeling even worse as I just walked out of the room and slammed the door.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 Empty Re: Once upon a blizzard

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:35 am

I came back down from my shower the kids still fighting and Jane nowhere in sight. “Will you two please stop! You never act like this why now?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:37 am

“Don’t tell us what to do.” Luca giggled turning too fast and her elbow hit her glass of Orange juice which fell over and spilt over the sink, while her bowl knocked to the floor and cereal and milk spilt everywhere. Reid groaned “look what you done Luca!” He shouted shoving her. She shoved him back and his juice spilt too
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:51 am

“Stop right now!” I yelled. “ oath of you go to your room and you think about why we don’t shove!” I said going to get stuff to clean this mess up. What the hell is going on with these kids!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:53 am

I jumped, which made sienna startle awake and groaned “what the hell is going on? Please talk to me. You’re being really angry Bo, and scaring everyone.” I just wanted him to talk.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:12 am

I looked up from cleaning and sighed. “I don’t k ow what is going on but Reid and Luca are fighting and it seems like they are only found it when your not around. I don’t know what to do . This morning smthey were really going at it and then sienna started crying and it was stressful.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:14 am

“Well there’s no need to shout at them.” I defended. “You need to be calm, this is new for everyone and they’re not just playing up because I’m not around so don’t say that.” I was hurt he would think that they were doing it on purpose. “They’re not listening to you because you’ve never had any authority, you give in and treat them like a friend instead of being stern and strict. I’m the mean one and you’re the fun one to them.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:24 am

I looked back up. “That’s not true I tel them to get ready and do their chores I am not just their friend or the nice one!” I was upset she said that . “And s
They are they aren’t listening to me at all but you come in and they act normal again.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:26 am

“When have you ever told them off?” I asked. “And trust me, you work a lot too so they’re home with me and fight but it’s normal because they’re children.” I said annoyed. “But whatever, go take another shower again. I’ll do everything like usual.” I walked off to change Sienna.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:18 am

I was really pissed now. I’m sitting here cleaning up a mess and she does everything. No! After I cleaned up the spills I went outside for a while and worked on getting her gsrden ready.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:34 am

It’s been a tense week, Bo wasn’t speaking much, and I was noticing the kids behaviour changing and wasn’t sure what to do. I was trying to make sure they were included with everything but I put it down to jealous and just left it. To top it all off Sienna woke every hour most nights and I wasn’t getting any sleep. “I’m going to have a lay down while she sleeps, I’ll set my alarm for an hour.” I said quietly and went to or bedroom. 

Reid and Lisa were outside playing, riding their bikes until they got bored and decided to start a fire with the lighter and some sticks. They set them up at the fire pit and went and got marshmallows.. the fire lit up, but caught on Luca’s sleeve and she let out a scream as it burned and stuck to her skin.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:37 am

I heard a scream and ran out and cursed. “What the hell are you two doing playing with fire. Haven’t I told you two not to play with fire!” Damn this wasn’t good! I got Luca and picked her up. Walking her inside and knowing what to do “fuck.” “Jane!” I yelled she is going to be pissed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:42 am

I heard Bo, and the Sienna woke and began to cry and that’s when I just cried with exhaustion. I could hear Luca crying and got up, rushing out and wiping my eyes “what’s wrong- what the hell happened! Oh my god” I cried looking from Ried to her and ignoring he screams of Sienna for a moment “Reid baby are you ok?” I checked him and he seemed to be as I watched Bo putting a screaming Luca in the bath.

“We wanted to make marshmallows for you mummy.” He said starting to cry.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:45 am

I shook my head. “You don’t play with fire!!” I yelled trying to calm Luca. I was so mad. Not just at them but myself. “They were suppose to be on their bikes while I was gettin great damn garden set up for you!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:49 am

i looked at him, “Why wasn’t you watching them?! They’re children and you let them play with fire! How did they get a lighter anyway? Jesus Bo.” 

“He wasn’t outside.” Reid said cuddling up to me. “He was inside.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:54 am

I glared. “I would never let them play with fire I’m a damn firefighter! And I don’t know where the hell they got a lighter as I don’t have one oh maybe they got it for your candle stash!” I yelled back! Then looked st Reid “I was outside and you know it I was in the garden son so don’t you dare lie to your mother!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:59 am

I had tears running down my cheeks, Luca was kicking and screaming in the water and Bo was yelling at her to be still. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. I was crying, the kids crying and Sienna crying. I couldn’t take it. I pulled Reid behind me and said with a shaky but firm voice “get away from her and get out. Get out of the house.” I said with more tears. “You’re scaring everyone, including me and I don’t like it. I’ve told you so many times to be calm and patient. For fuck sake they’re children and youre sitting there ranting and raving about how naughty they are and scolding them when she’s hurt and they’re both scared as hell. Jesus Bo, You’re acting like-“ I shouldn’t have said it but the words slipped before i could stop myself “like him.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:04 am

I stopped moving. I couldn’t look at her or the kids. I fucked up I became him. I stood up and walked out. Not saying a word. I just left I went to the fire house and told one of the guys to go help Luca so tony left in a hurry.

I walked into their house. “Jane! Hey where is Luca! No sent me to care for her wounds.” I turned the corner and saw Jane crying holding sienna and Reid next to her Luca in the tub crying. “What in gods name happened.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:06 am

“Just please don’t.. I can’t take anymore yelling or blaming today.” I cried, my emotions were all over the ace and I was mentally exhausted. “They tried to light a fire and cook marshmallows while bo was in the garden and didn’t see them. She is scared so just don’t yell.” I said defeated, I just needed to know they were ok.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:15 am

I nodded. “I wasn’t going to yell Jane, I’m worried about you all specially Bo, he needs you.” I said and went to tend to Lucas arm once I was down I had her calm and she laid down on the couch watching a movie. Reid with her. I made Jane some tea. “Let me hold my goddaughter now!” I winked at her. Taking the baby. “You sit and drink your tea and te me what’s going on I mean it I’m worried about bo he came in blank faced told Kevin what happened and said to send one of the guys while he runs. Jane he looked scared like really scared.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:19 am

“I don’t know..” I said growing teary again. “Everything was great, we were so happy and then the second day home from hospital he started snapping and losing his patience. He’s always angry, and I know the kids can be frustrating but they’re children and will screw up at times. I said sienna feeds off how he’s feeling and she just screams when he holds her because he’s so mad.. I’m trying to help him, and being calm but today he really scared me Tony, I can’t put those children through that again and I told him he needed to leave. I said he was acting like his dad and I shouldn’t have, it slipped out.” I felt terrible
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:24 am

Tony drew in a sharp breath. “Wow, you ready shouldn’t have said that I have to go find him now!” I kissed her cheek. “I hope I can find him before he hurts himself. He loves you and you know he isn’t like that, I know you know that. I don’t know what is goin him with him but I got to go.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:26 am

I felt even worse. Tony left and I just cried and cried, I sent Bo a text - I’m sorry. I love you- , I laid down to feed and soon fell asleep with both kids and Sienna on my chest In our bed all cuddled up together.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:30 am

I sat at the cemetery crying and telling my brother how I failed and I was called him today. As I let tknowing someone would look here soon I went to the next town over and got a hotel room not having my phone or anything with me it didn’t matter I was a loser like him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:37 am

I woke when it was dark, and Bo’s truck wasn’t back. I had a bad feeling he wasn’t going to come home. It made me angry, that he would just give up on us like this. I didn’t have time to be mad, I needed to be strong for the kids and get them what they needed. “It’s dinnertime.” I said with Sienna in her baby swing and the kids sitting in front of her, reading her a story each. I had spoken to them about lying and their behaviour and they New it was wrong and I wouldn’t tolerate anymore otherwise they’d be getting the wooden spoon on the asses. Dinner passed and I missed him more and more. I sent him another text - glad to know we’re easy to give up on.-  and went to bed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:41 am

I laid there not knowing what to do. I drank the alcohol from the mini bar and passed out. I don’t drink it didn’t take much.

I went back to the house After knocking and knocking I finally walked in calling out to Jane. “Jane have you heard from him I’ve been calling and calling but he either doesn’t have the phone on him or something bad has happened. He might have went to comfort his dad!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next