Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Kissing Cam - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Kissing Cam - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Kissing Cam - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Kissing Cam - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Kissing Cam - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Kissing Cam - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Kissing Cam - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Kissing Cam - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Kissing Cam - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kissing Cam

2 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Kissing Cam - Page 9 Empty Kissing Cam

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Girls night out and she is going to a professional basketball game.  Not sure who is playing or even how the game is played.  She says what the hell, her friend says the seats are so close you can smell the delicious sweat from the players.  Sitting a having a good time not noticing who she is sitting next to besides her friends she was so into the game and learning that by half time she got some of it.  Talking with her friends when she looking up and saw the kiss cam on showing couples kissing, next she knew she was on it with the gorgeous guy she is just now seeing. With the whole arena and her friends chanting kiss kiss! She looked at him and shrugged.

Going out with the guys to see my favorite basketball team play is what I look for the most!  When we get to our normal seats I Looksnd see a beautiful girl sitting talking to some others.  I take my normal seat next to her and smile when I hear one telling her how the game works.   Ext I realize it’s half time and she is looking at me shrugging while everyone chants kiss and then I’m lip locked with a beautiful stranger.

So what happens after they kiss?

Name: Kason philips 
Bio: active sports fan,  owns a gym and loves to help friends when needed.  Helps althlets train as well, kind, strong, fun, loving guy.
Looks: I’ll send.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Kissing Cam - Page 9 Empty Re: Kissing Cam

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:06 am

I smiled . “Mmmm Hawaii or maybe Greece I heard it’s beautkful there!” I winked finishing my coffee. “So where am I taking my lady to breakfast?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:57 pm

“Down the road for an açai bowl please.” I smiled “my diet starts today, I can’t have any sugar carbs or fat. Please make sure I stay away from choc chip cookies.” I faked hurt “I won’t be able to control myself.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:50 pm

I laughed. “Okay so does this mean that I have to go on this diet too, kind of like when woman get pregsnant and tell their husbands that they have to gain al the weight too?” I rinsed my cup and turned to see her smilng. “Damn you’re beautiful! I’d do just about anything to keep that smile on your face.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:45 am

I laughed, shaking my head “Not unless you want to, um I’m sure you need your carbs to keep up with those muscles.” I ran my hands over his biceps “you can just be my motivation.” I smiled with a blush “You’re the reason I’m smiling.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:38 am

I smiled “good I wanna keep that smile on your face. It’s beautiful.” We walked down to the place she wanted to eat and we sat down. “I’ve never been here what all do they have?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:41 am

“Healthy food that’s really tasty” I smiled. I wasn’t sure if we were dating or what this was. Just friends? I hoped for more. “See anything you like?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:54 am

I smiled and looked right at her. “I do, she is very beautiful and I have been havin so much fun with her lately, I can’t wait till our next actually date!” I winked and then looked st the menu. “Hmmm but as far aS the food how about you pick something you think I’d like!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:16 am

I looked over the menu and chose the omelette stack for him, a lot of gym guys usually ordered those. “Well I hope you enjoy.” I noticed some girls looking over, they were from college. “I didn’t know you had a brother Ava! I guess good looks don’t run in the family.” She smirked
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:24 am

I looked up and shook my head. “Oh I’m not Ava’s brother I’m her husband and your right good looks don’t run in my family my sister is absolutely beautiful but Ava is the most beautiful person I’ve ever met.l. I said and grabbed her hand. “So why don’t you two run along and leave us be so we can enjoy our breakfast.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:38 am

“They’re going to tell everyone I’m married now.” I laughed, shaking my head. “Imagine what our kids will look like, tall and handsome like their daddy, and smart and beautiful like their mama.” I laughed
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:54 am

Still holding her hand I smiled. “Our kids will be amazing in two years.” Kissing her hand as our food came. “Looks good babe!” I took a bite and it was good. “Wow this is really good! You did great with the choice.” We ate in silence for a while. “So um on a serious note, when those evil girls said that I honestly didn’t know what to call me to you, I mean with me sleeping in your bed I’d hope we are dating now but then we have only really been on oneish date so am I’m being to forwards by wanting to tell people we are dating?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:42 am

I couldn’t have been happier he said this. “I hope you'd say that. I’d like us to be that way anyway, but exclusively.” I knew he probably had heaps of girls and I just didn’t want to share. I lifted my gaze, heart racing as I looked into his eyes. “So you’ve been demoted from husband to boyfriend, ouch.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:12 pm

I laughed. “Man how do I climb back up to being husband because that sounds better and permanent and then it means you’re really mine!” I winked being serious. “Exclusive is the only way I’ll date honey!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:17 pm

“You’ll have to put a ring on it if you want to be back up to husband.” I laughed, “maybe once you win my mum over we can marry.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:29 pm

I groaned. “Man, Woman you do realize that could never happen she is one woman that scares me!” I laughed. “But challenge excepted I’ll start right away. Can I see you phone?” She looked confused as she handed it to me. I checked the time to make sure it wasn’t to early and found her mums number I dialed from my phone and waited as she answered I smiled. “Good morning mrs Williams, this is Kason philips. I was just calling because I respect you and your husbands opinions and well I really like your daughter Ava specially how highly determined she is with her careeer. How dedicated she is. You did a amazing and wonderful job raising her. But my reason for calling is I would like your permission to date her I promise I won’t get in the way of her training or anything. Quite the opposite I’d like to help her train. You see I have a feeling the next important question I will be asking you and your husband will be if I can have her hand in marriage so I want to do all this right with your acceptance.” I was so nervous on what she was going to say. I looked at the shock and surprise on Ava’s face. Maybe I didn’t do a god thing.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:34 pm

“The first sign my daughter is showing distraction and your ass is out the door!” She said back curtly. “I don’t like you and your wild party boy antics. Find another girl to play with mr playboy.” She hung up.

I couldn’t believe he had called my mum. He was amazing. I got up, and moved to sit on his lap as he held the phone to his ear and kissed him softly “you’re charming the pants off me.” I said softly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:37 pm

I smiled. “Well that makes one of the Williams woman.” I sighed. “Your mum thinks I’m a playboy and I don’t know why. That’s not me and I will make sure she knows this specially with having her number, but she did say I can date you but the first sign you show that I’m distracting you then I’m out!” I kissed her and smiled.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:42 pm

I snorted “shes so judgemental. Don’t worry, I won’t let you distract me too much. Just make sure you’re always wearing a shirt and we won’t have a problem.” I leant in “And pants, because you’re really distracting.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:44 pm

I groaned “shit sweetheart, I’ll wear a snowsuit not to distract you so I can keep dating you.” I kissed her hard and noticed once the kiss ended the girls staring at us again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:50 pm

I looked up to where he was staring and stood up “come on, we have the day to plan.” I took his hand and held it tightly. “So do you think mum has been asking around about you, if she accused you of that?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:55 pm

I shrugged. “If she had been asking then she wouldn’t have gotten that information. I’m sure.” I sighed. “I’ve had one real girlfriend a long time ago I’ve gone one a few dates here and there but I don’t sleep around and that’s pretty much what she was implying.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:01 am

“I don’t know. I don’t want to know.” It made me feel weird knowing if he’s been with other girls and I just didn’t want to think about that. “Anyway, lets get going and not worry about my mum. She’s just way over protective and controlling. Let’s go for a walk, I want to hear more about you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:25 am

I took her hand in mine and walked. “Well as you know I have a sister and three beautiful nieces. My ma and pa are awesome people and I see them all the time when they are not on holiday. I own my own business. I love to help my friends when they are in need, Umm I love Animals and well there is a new found love for basketball that I have now!” I winked at her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:29 am

“I forgot about your basketball knowledge, maybe we can go back one day and I’ll pay attention to it.” I grinned “or hope that I get to kiss you again for the world to see.” I smiled “that’s one sure to tell the kids”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:38 am

I smiled. “For sure I can’t wait to tell our kids how you woman handled me and kissed me!” I winked joking with her. “It is a good story to tell our kids one day.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next