Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Wish she was mine. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Wish she was mine. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Wish she was mine. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Wish she was mine. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Wish she was mine. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Wish she was mine. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Wish she was mine. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Wish she was mine. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Wish she was mine. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wish she was mine.

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Wish she was mine. - Page 2 Empty Wish she was mine.

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:00 am

First topic message reminder :

I’m getting married! But not to him. My best friend who I have loved since I was 5, yeah I know some don’t believe that but it’s true. I remember falling off my bike and my brother laughing at me, but our new neighbor came to my rescue. He was so cute back then. I knew we would be close friends from then on. Even my twin brother liked him. But now back to I’m getting married! Yes I went away for college not to were my brother and best friend went, but is where I found my future husband we I’ll be getting married to in 6 months!

I got the invite that tore my heart into pieces. She was getting married but she wasn’t marrying me like I always hoped she would. I remember the almost kiss. I was so nervous but I wanted to kiss her so bad but her brother freaking ruined that chance. Then she was gone off to a different state to start college on her own. Now she is back and getting married.

Name: Meadow May Fransico
Age 26
Bio: outgoing lovable intelligent. Is a nurse and loves to help people.
Looks: still thinking about it. Will update or send.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Wish she was mine. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wish she was mine.

Post by melbender Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:14 pm

I nearly choked on my drink “umm honestly? I’m not sure I should answer that, I mean I barely know the guy and you’re the one who’s marryong him, I guess if he treats you right and believed you would last then you wouldn’t need to ask this.” It made me think she didn’t. “Marriage shouldn’t be rushed, when you love someone and want to spend your life with them, then you’ll never have to question that.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:18 pm

I sighed and threw my head back. “It’s just now that we are engaged I thought he would be different you know. I thought he would be like when I first met him. All considerate and living. But now he seems to want all co trip over everything. He told me to straighten my hair Jake! You know what happened the last time I tried that!” God it was terrible I burnt my hair so bad mum took me to the hair dresser and they had to cut it so short I looked like a chia pet!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:20 pm

“What?” I didn’t understand what this guys deal was. “Tell him no. Come on, I want to show you my new place? Yeah?” I jumped up waiting for her. “We can pick up a few things from the store for dinner so your mum doesn’t have to go out.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:23 pm

I looked at him. “Jake I can’t just leave my engagement party will be starting soon”. I hated seeing his face drop. “Besides Kevin would be pissed if I went to your home without him.” God forbid I do I remember when we first started dating and I was talking to Jake and my brother on the phone he got so pissed. I saw Kevin coming in and stepped back. Knowing I was to close to Jake.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:25 pm

“Alright then.” I said as if it was no big deal. I reached over purposely and twisted a curl around my finger “I like your hair like this, don’t change it.” I winked and walked outside.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:28 pm

I smiled. I really wish he was happy a lot happier than I am. Kevin stood next to me. “I don’t trust that guy!” He snarled. “He acts like he is better than everyone and he acts like if he wanted he could have you and your mine you know that!” He grabbed my neck and pain shot through my body. “Yes Kevin honey I know I’m yours.” I wanted to cry and I just hoped no one saw this.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:39 pm

At the party I sat back, watching her and him together. God he was a dick, playing it up big for the family to put on a show. “What a try hard.” I muttered going to grab another beer. “Want one?” I asked her brother
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:43 pm

I nodded. “Yeah something is right with him. I swear I thought I’d see my sister after so long and see her happy but she doesn’t look happy does she? That and earlier I swear he was yelling st her and when I came into the room she looked scared like he was hurting her. I looked over at a angry looking Jake. I knew he had feelings for her. I just wish he didn’t wait so lin.

I looked over at my brother and Jake and they didn’t look happy. I didn’t like that. I wanted so badly to go and have a beer with them. But knew if I did then Kevin would be upset and make me feel bad. I looked down and didn’t k kw what I was going to do anymore.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:46 pm

“She doesn’t look like a girl who’s about to be married that’s for sure.” I pointed out. “I’m going to make a few calls about him, I’ve got some friends at the University and they’ll tell me what he’s like.” I would hate to see her hurt. “Just don’t kick my ass if I end up decking him later.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:49 pm

I laughed. “Yeah if I don’t get to him first. Let me know what you find oh and who is this mystery girl your bringing that meadow keeps asking me about? She wants to know what she looks like and if I approve of her?”

I was getting tired and the party was dying down I haven’t seen my brother or Jake in a while and it hurt.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:52 pm

“Does she just.” I smirked to myself. Seems little Meadow is her curious self. “Youll meet her soon.” I winked “Anyway, I should be heading home. The animals won’t feed themselves tonight.” I winked
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:56 pm

As the days went on I haven’t seen Jake at all. Kevin just left to head back home he was in a pissed mood. I was sitting outside reading when I heard a dog bark and smiled as one came running to me. “Hey they, what’s your name and where is your owner big guy!” God this dog was so beautiful.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:02 pm

“The owner is yours truly.” I grinned walking around the back garden to where Jack had run off. “Sorry, I should have called to see if you were home.” I rubbed the sweat from my forehead, standing in low hung sweats and no shirt. My abs glistening in the sunlight (bahaha) “where’s Kevin?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:29 pm

I smiled and looked at the dog. “He is beautiful what’s his name?” I didn’t want to talk about Kevin really. I looked up and saw he was shirtless “Holy shit!” I whispered not meaning to. I couldn’t look away my god he filled out really nicely. “Umm Kevin I’m Yeah he went back Ugh home yeah that’s it.” God I was embarrassing myself in front of Jake who I’ve seen half naked a lot but not as a man.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:01 am

“Oh, well since he’s not around want to come to the beach with us? I’m just on my way home to change and then we’re spending a couple hours there.” I smiled, mostly relieved Kevin wasn’t here
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:37 am

I smiled. “Well it is a nice day and I’d really love to work on my tan.” I got up and looked at his face finally. “Sure I’ll go, let me change!” I said walking in and throwing my bikini on then a summer dress and some flip flops. A towel and some sunscreen. I walked out and smiled at Jake. “I so wish I could have like ten dogs! And a pig! And horse. Oh and a donkey!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:25 am

I laughed “you’d love my place then.” I smiled. “I’ve got a fair few animals, sheep and pigs due to give birth as well as a horse and about 20 chickens who all love me.” I put Jack back on his leash. “I need to stop home first, to change so you can have a look then.” I said walking to the car and opening the door for him “you should have animals, I’ve got a cat I rescued from a drain and she’s recovering at home. I guess that’s the downside of people dating a vet, you’ll always come home to animals.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:29 pm

I smiled.  “Get a donkey and I’m calling off my wedding and marrying you!”  I say only half joking.  I realize I was a idiot and said that out loud so I quickly asked.  “So what does your woman think of the animal does she like them?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:05 am

“She’s also an animal lover.” I said. “She’s a veterinarian, but works in the town over for the time being.” I cleared my throat “anyway, are you all ready for the wedding? The big day is arriving soon.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:29 am

I looked down of course he would find someone perfect. “To be honest I don’t know.” I sighed and looked up. “Kevin isn’t being himself lately. The other night I heard him talking to someone at one in the morning and he was hiding it, he yelled at me and said I was ruining some surprise he had for me for after the wedding but later the same number called and I answered it and the lady said she had the wrong number.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:55 am

“I don’t know why he would be mad for, maybe he is planning a surprise or maybe he’s doing something shady behind your bad. Either way, he shouldn’t be blaming you for catching him.” He sounded more than guilty to me. I pulled up outside my house and got out, unlocking he gate and then driving back down the driveway. I waited for her to see all the animals
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:22 am

I looked and screamed with excitement. “Oh my god I love this! I wish I could live her I’d be in heaven. Your so freaking lucky and so is your girlfriend. God I wish Kevin would want this but he loves the city too much and his stupid allergies.” I put my head in my hands. “Jake what am I doing I’m not happy in the city, I want to work and help people I want animals damnit.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:30 am

I tensed slightly, swallowing hard. “Umm” I didn’t know what to say. “Being in a relationship is about compromise. If he loves you he will make it about the two of you not just him. But at the end of the day, you shouldn’t marry somehow who won’t let you be you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:41 am

I sighed knowing he was right. “Your right. I’ll talk to him tonight but what if he doesn’t budge what do I do? Maybe you should get your girlfriend over here so I can meet her and ask her what she would do in my place!” I said then thought about it maybe he shouldn’t.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:37 am

I looked at her “Umm that’s not a good idea. I mean you can’t just ask everyone else if you should get married or not. That to me, tells me you shouldn’t but that isn’t my call.” I wish she’d call the fucking thing off. “Just talk to him and go from there.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum