Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The princess and the American (Hope and I)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 3 Empty The princess and the American (Hope and I)

Post by Demona Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

"This is just too much mother!" Olivia paced the drawing room back and forth and turned to look at her silent father "you both said I still had time! You said I have till my 21 st birthday before getting married to Frederic!" She walked to the windows overlooking to the private gardens. "I'm not even 20 yet and you want to take what's left of my freedom away..."

"Olivia just calm down" the king sighed "we're just informing you that your indiscipline has consequences. You're not a normal girl, you're the princess, the heiress to the throne. Act like it."

Olivia bowed and walked out as elegantly as she could, trying to contain her anger. She met Justin's eye on her way to the main doors and held up her hand "I'm going out, and alone! My tracking device is on and don't you dare follow me Justin, I'm serious."

Justin just smirked and handed her a cap "I knew you would go out. Here's your cap, don't be long or I'll be forces to go and get you."

Princess Olivia took her secret passage out of the palace and made her way to the beach wanting nothing but sit in her hideout. She had been fighting with her mother for years, the queen not wanting to understand her needs to experience life as a normal girl, even just for a little while. But her mother saw her little experiences as acts of deffiance and always inflicted some kind of punishment.

She took off her sandals and sighed as her feet contacted the cold sand. She knew no one was around at this time but wouldn't risk exposure in her laid back clothes. Being in kaki shorts and a tank top wasn't really princesslike.

Reaching the groove she stopped dead in her track as she saw the back of a man taking a picture. She was about to leave before he noticed her but he turned around.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 3 Empty Re: The princess and the American (Hope and I)

Post by Demona Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:18 am

"Very important actually" it pained her a little but her eyes lit up when she saw the s'more "my first smore ever!" She took it from him and closed her eyes and she carefully and slowly bit into it "mmm" she let out a small moan and opened her eyes "this is amazing! Seriously how did I miss so much?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 3 Empty Re: The princess and the American (Hope and I)

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:12 am

John chuckled as he watched her, leaning back against the rock. He hadn’t felt this relax in a long time. He missed the simple enjoyments of life; the s’more being a perfect example. Enjoying the company of a beautiful woman being another. Life got too complicated for too long for him and he lost track of what was most important in life.. “living..” he hadn’t meant to speak out loud and yet he continued, “simply living seems to be the most important thing in life.. doesn’t it? You’ll remember this simple moment for the rest of your life. Isn’t that something?” He asked her softly.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:20 am

Olivia looked up at him confused at first but a smile drew itself on her face when she realized what he was talking about. Being in the army sure didn't give him a chance to really live like he wanted. "Yes, indeed it is important, as much as who you're 'living' with." She blushed "I've never trusted a stranger before. I've never even talked to someone I don't know unless it's for business purposes. But with you... I can't explain it and I hope I'm not wrong, but with you I feel safe. And I'll never forget this night, you're right."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:40 am

John smiled at her kind words, “you’re smart to not trust strangers.. most people are..” he shook his head, not sure of the word, “bad.” He said simply, “you can trust me to keep you safe. That I swear to you.” He spoke slowly, looking into her eyes.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:30 am

Her breath hitched as she looked straight into his eyes"I believe you" she whispered knowing he barely heard her. Her phone beeped but she ignored it not wanting to break eyecontact. It beeped again and she sighed pulling it out.

-If you're not back in twenty minutes I'm coming to get you-

She groaned "I better get going. Thank you so much for everything really... it's safe to say it was the best time I had in a long while." She got on her feet and extended her hand to say good bye.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:20 am

John nodded in understanding and took her soft hand in his, squeezing it gently, “it was a pleasure, Liv.” He felt disappointment as he realized he’d never see her again, but he didn’t show much on his face. “You should bring your siblings here one day.. give them a chance to have a night they won’t forget.” He smiled. “I’d offer to walk you home but.. I have a feeling you’ll deny me the request.” He chuckled softly.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:35 am

"Yes... I would have actually loved that but it won't end up well on my side. Maybe I'll see you again before you leave" she shrugged trying to act casual "but I want you to know that you really helped lift my mood up. And I won't ever forget you." She smiled and gave him a quick hug and a peck on his cheek blushing hard "another first for me" she grinned and quickly left him before doing something stupid. She felt empty as soon as she reached the pebbled street, knowing her night as just Liv was over and princess Olivia will have to marry someone she doesn't even love.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:56 am

John breathed her in as she embraced him, enjoying the scent of salty sea air and graham crackers. “Be safe..” he said as he watched her walk away. It didn’t seem fair, how tied down and how young she was. He wanted nothing more at that moment to run away with her to his cabin up in the mountains and just let her breathe. But he knew better. So he sat down, and stared at the fire for a moment before he found a safe spot to hide all the candy in hopes that she would come back here one day and think of him. He stored the behind a small Boulder and wrote “LIV” on the front of it with a small rock. He made his way back to his hotel slowly, lost in tonight’s events with a small smirk on his face and a warm feeling in his belly.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:12 am

"Justin, I'm back" but she realized Justin wasn't there. She frowned and asked the guard on duty "where is Justin?"

"He finished his sheft an hour ago, he's probably in his chambers your majesty."

Olivia sighed "thank you" she walked to his suite with a glare on her face. She could have spent more time with John. She knocked twice on his door with no response so she barged in and found him asleep "you bas..." she cleared her throat cutting herself off.

The next day, Olivia told Justin and Izzy about John. Izzy was like any teenage girl excited about it, asking tons and tons of questions whereas Justin wasn't impressed. He didn't let her go to her hideout for days, and Liv lost any hope she still had to see John again before he went back home.

"Finally, some fresh air!" She said exagerating as she stepped out of the palace using her secret passageway. She gave Justin another glance "I won't be long."

"Sure, you said that last time. Just be safe, and don't talk to strangers!"

"Yes mom!" She laughed making her way to the beach. She was again in normal clothes and a cap hiding her face. She felt happy that she could sit alone and clear her head. Once in her hideout, she noticed her name on a rock and smiled. "John" she whispered looking behind it and seeing the grocery bag. She smiled wishing he was here with her.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:16 am

“Come on brother, you’ve gone to the beach every damn day this week. Let’s get some breakfast before your interview at 1.” Ace said with a frown.

John had been avoiding his brother which made him feel bad, but he wasn’t avoiding him intentionally. He just wanted to happen upon Liv one more time before her fate was sealed with some bullshit and she ended up in some tower locked away.

“Yea man you’re right.. let’s get some fuel.” John agreed and they actually had a nice visit over breakfast before his interview. Which was pretty damn intense he had to admit.

It lasted for forever. He had to give them everything. Every secret he hid from the world they now knew about and he hated it. But.. he got the job.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:32 am

Oliva opened the grocery bag and pulled out some snacks, she had brought her book with her today since there was still daylight. She lay down on her towel loving the feel of the sand under her and started reading. But she wasn't really focusing, she couldn't. How could she? All she could think about was that night she shared with John. She knew she would never see him again but also knew she would never forget about him. He inspired her to live more, even though it was difficult. He was the kind of person that would leave a mark in your life forever.

-you still have one hour. Frederic will be here soon.- J

-thank you for the reminder. I'm asking for a new head of security.-
-good luck with that.-
Olivia groaned throwing her phone in her bag wanting nothing but to disappear. Frederic was the cousin of the king of Spain, and her parents saw it would be a great match. But she didn't. He was a womanizer, and she had no feelings or attraction for him. She couldn't imagine be married to him and having an heir with him. But that was her duty and she couldn't do anything about it, she had to marry him, trengthen their connections with Spain, and live with an unfaithful husband fir the reat of her life.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:08 pm

John was shown to his quarters which were on the same level and surprisingly just a few doors down from the princess who he was suppose to be protecting.

“Where is she?” He asked Justin as he showed him his room. He was surprised he hadn’t met her yet. He hadn’t met any of the royal family.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:25 pm

Justin smirked "look mate, the princess might be a bit difficult sometimes. Like right now she's avoiding me and her parents" Justin checked his phone "it looks like she's on her way back, she goes out alone sometimes." He knew it wasn't right but she needed that alone time every once in a while. "The king and the queen don't know of course, so sometimea you'll have to cover for her. Anyway, We'll install the tracking program on your phone in the morning you'll be able to track her every move. Your shift starts in an hour, get ready." He shook his hand and went to get ready himself.

Liv collapsed on her bed after her shower and looked up the ceiling dreading the evening that was coming.
She was startled by the door bursting open and her sister Izzy jumping up and down on her queen sized bed.
"Have you met your new guard? Oh my god he's hot!"
"Wait what?"
"Justin hired a new guard for you, it's almost time for his... anyway, you'll meet him tonight. I can't wait to see your reaction. Oh and Frederic is here."

"Great..." ahe mumbled "it's time for his what?"

"Um what? Look don't take too long, and I got you a soft pink dress, wear it with that new tiara." She left before her sister could ask more questions.

The maids came in and helped her get ready, the dress was gorgeous, hugging her figure in elegance and her hair was pulled to the side in soft waves. She put on ber tiara and sighed. "Princess Olivia..."

She walked slowly out of her room and made her way to te dining hall. She spotted Justin at the door with other guards but only focused on Justin "we need to talk" she fixed her gaze on the wooden doors as she was announced and walked in gracefully.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:45 pm

Ryan readied himself the best he could. He wore the uniform he was given, which he actually liked. It reminded him of being in the military which was good and bad. He didn’t always like the job but any time he had the chance to wear his Class A’s he enjoyed it. And here he was once more. Wearing a navy blue uniform, and he felt.. butterflies.

He was nervous and excited to start this new chapter in his life. But he didnt have anymore time to stand in front of the mirror. He found his way to the dining hall and stood there waiting.. he had met everyone at the point. Everyone but her. He introduced himself to Fredric even who seemed like an ignorant asshole who was full of himself but who was he to judge?

Ryan stood on the other side of Fredric, eagerly staring at the large wooden doors as they opened. Eager to see her. And then she stepped forward, and his whole body went stiff.

“Liv” he whispered to himself in shock.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:53 pm

"Mother, father" olivia courtsied and walked further into the dining room. She was nervous and thinking of way to get out of this mess. She stopped in front of Frederic not really looking at him until her mother cleared her throat. She almost rolled her eyes.

"Frederic, what a surprise, it's lovely having you here again" she put on her diplomatic mask hiding all her irritation just as she was trained to do. He took her hand and kissed it. She was about to turn and go to her seat when she saw him. She stopped dead in her tracks and looked at John with a frown. At first she thought he was here with Frederic but he was wearing the british royal guard uniform. She panicked, not really knowing what to do. A part of her wanted to scream and the other wanted to run to him and hug him. She thought she was never going to see him again.
Izzy must have noticed her discomfort and held her hand as she lead the way to their seats.

"Are you okay?"
"No." Olivia said still looking at John.
"Well stop staring. It's creepy. And your 'fiancé' is here."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:30 am

Ryan kept his cool but inside his emotions were all over the place.

Liv? Liv is the one he’d be guarding?! Suddenly everything she said made sense.. why she wasn’t allowed to do much of anything.. and then his gaze slowly went to Fredric and his stomach dropped. Her fiancé. That pompous douche bag was the one she was going to marry! What the hell did he get himself into..
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:40 am

"Izzy, remember John?" She asked her sister who was finishing her dessert.

"The guy you met at the beach? How can I forget about him you wouldn't shut up about him"

"Well, that's him" Izzy dropped her fork a little bit too loud attracting everyone's attention.

"Excuse me for my clumsiness" she whispered to her parents and looked back at Olivia. "The new guard?"

Olivia sighed and looked at Justin with pleading eyes. He immediately got the message and crossed the dining room

"excuse me princess, you are needed for important matters."

Olivia excused herself and promised Frederic to soend more time with him the bext day. She left the room well aware her security team would follow. John would follow.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't do this Justin! I can't marry him, you have to help me!"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:48 am

John was following closely, although he was surprised that the entire security team was required to follow her even through the palace.

He shifted his weight as he stared at the princess. She looked so desperate for an escape it made him want to scoop her up and take her to her beach. His cabin. Anywhere but here.

“Princess,” he interrupted, hating the formality, “perhaps you shouldn’t have this conversation just outside the dining hall.” He suggested. He couldn’t believe his first words to her as her guard had to be tainted with her forced marriage.

GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:57 am

Justin glared at him "stay put officer, you can't interrupt the princess."

Olivia rested her hand on his arm "it's okay. He's right." She looked at Justin "find me a solution, if you care for me as much as you say you do speak to my father or yours I don't care do something!" She looked back at John "your all excused except you."

Justin frowned not wanting to leave her with the bew guy "olivia..."

"I said you're all excused". She spoke calmly and walked to the closest library waiting for John to follow her.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:04 am

John hated authority and wanted to sock Justin in the mouth for speaking to him in such a manner but he kept his cool.

With a sigh of relief he followed the princess into the dimly lit library and stood there formally, waiting for her to speak.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:18 am

She knew Justin was probably mad at her but she couldn't care less for the moment. They had a special relationship since childhood, he would forgive her.

She faced John and took a deep breath before deopping the act and becoming Liv again. "I'm..." she took off the tiara and closed the distance between them "you said you were leaving... I thought I'd never see you again" pain was obvious in her voice. "And here you are, my personal bodyguard" she said softly fighting the urge to just wrap her arms around him and feel good again. But she couldn't do that anymore for so many reasons.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:02 am

“Yes, here I am, yet another person to hold you down when just days ago I was the one to set you free.” He whispered with a frown and shook his head, “I can’t do this, Liv. I know how you’re suffering and I’m suppose to, what? Stand here and watch you sign your life away to THAT?!” He threw a shaky hand at the closed library door.

“I can’t believe you are the princess. How did I not see it?” He asked, running his hand through his dark hair.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:43 pm

She closed her eyes shaking her head "I can't do much about anything John, my life has been planned out for me. I'm next in line, and that gives them the upper hand." She stared into his blue eyes "You think I want go marry him? I loathe him, I can't stand him! I don't even know how I will let him touch me or share a bed with him. I just can't."

She reached for him and caressed his stubbled cheek "Yes you did set me free that night, and I won't be able to thank you enough for it. Thank you for leaving the snacks back there" she grinned trying to lighten up the mood.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:27 am

John stared down at her, getting lost in her all over again, “Every time I look at you, I feel like I’m waking up on a dewy fall Sunday morning.” He whispered,  “when I breathe you in, you smell of freshly baked bread with blackberry jam.” He slowly reached up and traced her jawline with his thumb, “You are my cabin in the mountains; my glorious escape.” He started to lean down to press his lips to hers but he just lingered before, “I’d give anything to taste you, just once..” he whispered and pulled away, “but I made an oath, and I am bound to it.”

He took a step away from her, “I believe it’s time we get back to the dining hall, princess.”
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:14 am

Olivia shivered under his touch and closed her eyes leaning her face in his palm melting at the contact. She couldn't understand the effect he had on her. He was still a stranger to her so how could he make her feel that way. She was about to ask him about his cabin when his words snapped her back to reality. She took a couple of steps back feeling the tears welling in her eyes.

Olivia turned around giving him her back and closed her eyes pushing the tears back. She put on her poker face, reached for her tiara and put it back on. Without saying a word she walked past him and out of the library only to find Justin pacing the corridor.

"Are you okay?"

Olivia nodded "let's get back to the dining hall and after that you and I will have a chat in my suite if you're not busy." She was well aware of John walking beside Justin and tried hard to forget what just went down between them.

"Olivia..uhm" he realized they weren't alone "Princess Olivia. I'll try."

They walked inside the huge diner room and she gracefully went to her seat. She ignored John and the feelings she was having for the rest of the night.
Once in her room she was able to breathe again, the maids followed her and rid her of her dress. She took a shower and got into her comfy shorts and top sitting down on her sofa waiting for Justin but a maid came in giving her an envelope.

Ollie, I'm sorry the king sent me on a mission. I won't be back until next week. Officer John will be in charge. Forgive me I couldn't come and see you before leaving.
Sincerly yours, Justin.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum