Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
The princess and the American (Hope and I) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
The princess and the American (Hope and I) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
The princess and the American (Hope and I) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
The princess and the American (Hope and I) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
The princess and the American (Hope and I) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
The princess and the American (Hope and I) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
The princess and the American (Hope and I) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
The princess and the American (Hope and I) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
The princess and the American (Hope and I) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The princess and the American (Hope and I)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The princess and the American (Hope and I) Empty The princess and the American (Hope and I)

Post by Demona Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:28 pm

"This is just too much mother!" Olivia paced the drawing room back and forth and turned to look at her silent father "you both said I still had time! You said I have till my 21 st birthday before getting married to Frederic!" She walked to the windows overlooking to the private gardens. "I'm not even 20 yet and you want to take what's left of my freedom away..."

"Olivia just calm down" the king sighed "we're just informing you that your indiscipline has consequences. You're not a normal girl, you're the princess, the heiress to the throne. Act like it."

Olivia bowed and walked out as elegantly as she could, trying to contain her anger. She met Justin's eye on her way to the main doors and held up her hand "I'm going out, and alone! My tracking device is on and don't you dare follow me Justin, I'm serious."

Justin just smirked and handed her a cap "I knew you would go out. Here's your cap, don't be long or I'll be forces to go and get you."

Princess Olivia took her secret passage out of the palace and made her way to the beach wanting nothing but sit in her hideout. She had been fighting with her mother for years, the queen not wanting to understand her needs to experience life as a normal girl, even just for a little while. But her mother saw her little experiences as acts of deffiance and always inflicted some kind of punishment.

She took off her sandals and sighed as her feet contacted the cold sand. She knew no one was around at this time but wouldn't risk exposure in her laid back clothes. Being in kaki shorts and a tank top wasn't really princesslike.

Reaching the groove she stopped dead in her track as she saw the back of a man taking a picture. She was about to leave before he noticed her but he turned around.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The princess and the American (Hope and I) Empty Re: The princess and the American (Hope and I)

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:24 pm

“Come on brother, just do one shot with me!” Ace slurred to his uptight older brother.

John sighed, His kid brother knew John couldn’t drink. It brought back too many memories of his deployment. Too many perfect shots.

When John got home from his deployment, he knew it would be his last.. and when he found his fiancé in bed with his best friend, he knew it would be his last home in the states. He spent the last year trying to find a place he’d be comfortable starting over, and found himself drawn to a gorgeous kingdom in England. Now, he was days from working in that kingdom, and living in the security quarters.

His brother and three friends insisted they’d join him for the trip, so they could send him off properly, but at this moment he had enough of his tipsy brother.

“Alright Ace, I’m heading out. I’ll see you back at the hotel.” He turned to Ace’s girlfriend of the month, “Amanda.. please make sure he gets back to the hotel safe.” He said before he showed himself the door.

He walked until the sun started to set, and decided to follow the salty scent of the ocean and couldn’t believe the beauty he saw in such simplicity. The sun was setting on the horizon of the ocean and he had never felt more at home. Until he turned and saw something more beautiful.

“Wow.” He whispered, slipping his phone back in his pocket. He cleared his throat suddenly aware of how stupid he must sound. “Excuse me.. I was just.. admiring the view..”
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

The princess and the American (Hope and I) Empty Re: The princess and the American (Hope and I)

Post by Demona Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:09 pm

Olivia took a step back and pulled her cap further down on instinct trying to hide her face even more.
She didn't miss his american accent and blushed a little at how much she actually liked it.

"No, it's fine... you're right it is a beautiful view." She glanced up at him and felt like divibg in the blue of his eyes "I'm just not used to seeing people here at this time. But, I'll give you the groove for the night." She turned around to leave not wanting him to recognize her.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:00 am

John frowned, “You don’t have to leave..” he started but thought maybe she was afraid of being alone with a stranger in such a private area, “please, stay. I’ll leave you with the beautiful view. It’s a perfect way to end the night. I was just passing through.” He said, tilting his head a little to the side, eager to get a glimpse of her beautiful face one more time before he left.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:18 am

Olivia bit down on her lower lip and decided not to chicken out. He was atourist and probably had never seen her face before.
"Wait..." she called out after him before she could change her mind.
This might be her last chance at being normal before Frederic shows up.
"You're right, it's a great way to end the night. I'll share my hiding spot with you if you want to stay?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:41 am

John hesitated for a moment before he took a step forward and reached out his hand, “That’s very kind of you.. im John Ryan.” He said softly with a charming smile.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:00 am

Looking at his stretched hand Olivia reached out and shook it. "Liv" she smiled and sat down on a rock where she could enjoy the view and sound of the waves.
"What brings you to England?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:29 am

John took a seat a few feet away from her and leaned back against a comfortable rock, “I came here about a year ago and fell in love with it. It seemed peaceful. A good escape.” He sighed looking out a the setting sun, “Now I’m here with my brother and some friends.. they’re at a local pub right now drinking the night away.” He said with a soft chuckle as he dug his hands into the soft sand.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:39 am

Olivia smiled "yes England can be very charming, even with its bad weather" she adjusted her hat and picked at the small pebbles beside her feet. "Why not go to the pub with your friends? Are you avoiding someone?" It was the first time she asked personal questions or even initiated a conversation with a stranger. But something inside her mind pushed her to it.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:13 am

John looked over at her with a small smile, “Not exactly.. I just don’t enjoy being around intoxicated idiots. My brother being one of them.” He took a moment to really take her in. She was absolutely gorgeous. He hadn’t seen such natural beauty before.

“What about you? What brought you to the beach? You seemed pretty deep in thought when we stumbled upon one another..”
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:26 am

Shu let a small laugh "siblings can be a pain in the ass sometimes". She looked up meeting his eyes and let out a sigh "another fight with my mother. It happens almost every night. I come here to relax and find a solution. This time I have none."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:35 am

“Wow that sounds.. exhausting. I’ve had fights with my mother before but after the things I’ve seen..” he shook his head, “let’s just say it put things in perspective for me.” He dusted off his hands, “Anyways.. is it the same argument? Every night?” He raised a curious brow at her.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:48 am

She died to ask him what happened to him but she couldn't bring herself to pry into his personal life so much. "My family is a bit traditional... they like to have everything planned beforehand and that's what they did to my future. It's all planned out" she let out a nervous chuckle remembering Frederic. " our fights are mostly about me breaking traditions or sway from them for like a day or two. And I don't think it will ever change."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:59 am

“My life use to be that way in a sense… I was tied to something, couldn’t say no, had to walk a steady line. Everything was very strict, and everything had to go as planned.” He shook himself from the memories he was being pulled into and slowly stood up, “I made the conscious decision that I wanted to live for myself, and I never looked back since.” He crouched in front of her and used his index finger to tilt her hat up so he could look deep into her eyes, “live a life you’re proud of. And forgive those who disagree.”
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:32 am

She flinshed a little when he lifted up her hat but loking in his eyes, she felt safe and captivated for some reason. She pushed off her hat completely letting her red hair flow down on her shoulders. "If only it was this easy for me, trust me I would." She whispered looking down at her hands.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:12 am

John frowned at the fact that she thought she had no choice, “well.. what are you doing for the rest of the evening? You have a choice in what you do for the next few hours don’t you?” He asked
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:30 am

She looked up and smiled "I guess I do have a choice in that. I'm already out aren't I? What do you have in mind?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:17 am

He grinned, pleased with her compliance, “this isn’t about me, Red. What do YOU have in mind?” He asked, resting his weight on his knees.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:23 am

"Red? No one called me that before. Well if it was up to me I would visit the world. I mean I've seen most of Europe but not as a tourist." She looked at the ocean "I've never swam in the ocean. Since we don't have time to travel world, how about a little swim?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

John looked out at the ocean and back at her, “As you wish.” He said getting to his feet. “I can’t believe you come here every night and you’ve never swam in the ocean..” he said as he pulled his shirt over his head and then hesitated at his belt, “I don’t have a suit..”
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:49 pm

Olivia shrugged "I just usually come here to clear my head and I only come at night. I don't have the courage to step in alone." She admitted trying to avoid looking at his perfect toned chest. "I don't either" she said woth a blush. She only wore her bikini at the palace in the private graden. And there usually is no one but her sister Izzy. She took a deep breath and pulled up her shirt laying it on a rock. Her shorts followed right after. She slowly made her way to the water and wIted for John. "What are you doing Liv" she whispered to herself.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:00 pm

He liked her bravery but hoped it didn’t get her hurt in the future. She could trust the wrong person and end up dead somewhere.. or worse. Lord knows he’s seen worse. Pushing those thoughts aside he undid his belt and dropped his pants; revealing his black boxer briefs and followed her out to the waters edge, “you ready?” He asked, standing at her side.

He hadn’t realized the moon was out until it was glowing off her beautiful half naked body. She looked like a siren in the moment, beautiful, flawless, such beckoning beauty…
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:17 pm

She felt the cold water brush over her feet and giggled "no actually I'm not, the water is freezing" she grinned feeling the adrenaline in her body "promise you won't let anything happen to me over there" she pointed at the ocean. She never had a chance to try and swim in it and the thought of doing it at night in the dark was scary.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:20 pm

John chuckled at her childlike fear and found her even more endearing than before, “I won’t let anything happen to you, red. I’ll even build you a fire on the beach when we’re finished.” He smirked, taking her hand and pulling her deeper and deeper into the dark water.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:29 pm

She gave him a genuine smile trying hard to focus on his face. She was never attracted to anyone like that before. She held tightly onto his hand and shivered at the coolness of the water, her body taking some time getting used to it.
"This is amazing" she whispered looking up at the moon "I can't believe I've bever done that before."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum