Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The princess and the American (Hope and I)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 5 Empty The princess and the American (Hope and I)

Post by Demona Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

"This is just too much mother!" Olivia paced the drawing room back and forth and turned to look at her silent father "you both said I still had time! You said I have till my 21 st birthday before getting married to Frederic!" She walked to the windows overlooking to the private gardens. "I'm not even 20 yet and you want to take what's left of my freedom away..."

"Olivia just calm down" the king sighed "we're just informing you that your indiscipline has consequences. You're not a normal girl, you're the princess, the heiress to the throne. Act like it."

Olivia bowed and walked out as elegantly as she could, trying to contain her anger. She met Justin's eye on her way to the main doors and held up her hand "I'm going out, and alone! My tracking device is on and don't you dare follow me Justin, I'm serious."

Justin just smirked and handed her a cap "I knew you would go out. Here's your cap, don't be long or I'll be forces to go and get you."

Princess Olivia took her secret passage out of the palace and made her way to the beach wanting nothing but sit in her hideout. She had been fighting with her mother for years, the queen not wanting to understand her needs to experience life as a normal girl, even just for a little while. But her mother saw her little experiences as acts of deffiance and always inflicted some kind of punishment.

She took off her sandals and sighed as her feet contacted the cold sand. She knew no one was around at this time but wouldn't risk exposure in her laid back clothes. Being in kaki shorts and a tank top wasn't really princesslike.

Reaching the groove she stopped dead in her track as she saw the back of a man taking a picture. She was about to leave before he noticed her but he turned around.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 5 Empty Re: The princess and the American (Hope and I)

Post by Demona Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:04 am

Olivia looked up at him her eyes sparkling aith hope. Maybe she didn't have to wait for Justin's return. She grinned "well I guess you can help. If you catch him gambling that would be even better. But i have to make it seem like I want to give him a chance" she made a fae at her statement and pushed her plate away "I can't believe I'll let him court me"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 5 Empty Re: The princess and the American (Hope and I)

Post by GoddessofHope Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:32 am

“Well.. you need to take some sacrifices to give us a lead.. it shouldn’t be too bad. And I’ll be right there. If.. you’ll need me.” He said, sitting up straight as he rubbed the scruff on his face, surprised at how agitated he became just talking about the topic.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:58 am

"He has to behave himself while courting me so I shouldn't be worried about it but with him I can't be sure he'll abide to the rules and keep his hands away." She looked down not wanting him to even touch her hand. She let out a sigh "do you think... it was fate? I mean we met just before you started your new job here and now I can't even..." she blushed "I'm already getting you into the mess of my life"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:16 am

“Fate..” he whispered to himself thinking about all the events that led him here, “I’m honored to be part of your messy life, Liv. I’m not sure I believe in fate, but however, I ended up here.. protecting you..” he locked eyes with her, “Fate or not, I find it pretty poetic, don’t you?”
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:21 am

Liv tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and looked down for a moment. She couldn't stop thinking about their kiss. The way his lips felt on hers, the way her body seemed to mold into his. She let out a frustrated sigh and briskly pulled him by his tie so he was closer to her "you shouldn't have let me kiss you. Now I can't get enough..." she whispered against his lips knowing all too well that she was walking on dangerous soil.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:33 am

He froze for a moment, fighting the urge to slide his hands around her waist, fighting the line he was about to cross.

“Liv” he whispered back, his lust filled voice matching hers, “Don’t tempt me.” He said, as he took a small step back.

Swallowing, he adjusted his tie and looked down at her with a slightly guarded gaze, “I can’t do my job.. if I’m wrapped up in you..” he clenched his jaw, “I can’t protect you, Olivia, if my ego gets in the way .. and seeing you with Frederic.” He let out a frustrated sigh as he loosened his tie around his neck, “it’s a bit of a distraction. You understand?”
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:59 pm

Liv took a deep breath before turning her back to him and reached for a bottled water. She felt humiliated, never in her life did she make advances on someone, she knew he rejected her for her own good but being rejectes still hurt.

"Yes you're right, I'm sorry I put you in that position." She turned back facing him again and offered a fake smile "thank you. Have a good night officer". She walked slowly out of the kitchen fighting hard to stay and spend more time with him.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:54 am

“Fuck” he groaned, staring after her. He couldn’t leave her like that, maybe he needed to explain it better..

Stepping quickly and with purpose, he walked after her, gently grabbing her wrist to stop her from walking further down the hallway, “Liv.” He said in a low tone, spinning her around so she was facing him.

They were nose to nose at this point, “I don’t think you understand.” He whispered down at her, lifting her hand so he could press it against his chest; his heart was pounding.

“You give me tunnel vision. He make my heart pound and my mouth water. I can’t think clearly when I’m with you. I can’t-“ he clenched his jaw trying to find the words but he didn’t know how to explain he had never felt this way.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:44 am

Olivia's breath hitched as her heart started beating faster at their closeness. She was really falling for him and it killed her she knew they both couldn't do anything unless she failed her family and quit!

Hearing those words coming from him drove her crazy as she stood on her tiptoes and kissed him. Not caring if anyone saw them, just one last time, she thought as she held onto his neck and deepened the kiss.

Pulling away softly she held his gaze "I'm not going to apologize for that... but it won't happen again. I respect your choices and they are well placed." She touched his face softly "I'll do my best to act as professional as I can, but promise me you won't leave. That's all I'm asking..."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:06 am

His rough hands were around her in seconds as they deepened their kiss. He had to fight the urge to press her up against the cool brick and run his hands all over her. When she pulled away it was too soon. He hadn’t had enough, but he words cleared his head.

“Olivia, I will protect you for as long as I can.” He whispered down to her before he stepped back.

“Listen, I have my own reasons as to why I need to see her, okay? It’s private business and as her designer, I have the right to request as such.” Said a familiar female voice down the hall.

When they turned the corner, He was sure if he wanted to throw up or shout, “May..” he whispered under his breath.

May was a beautiful brunette, confident in most ways and very hyper, “princess! Oh my god it’s so nice to meet you! I’m your new designer. We have SO MUCH to cover!!” She said dismissing the guard that guided her there.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:37 am

Olivia frowned at the comotion and put some distance between her and John. It was so late to have visitors in the castle.
When she heard John whisper the name of the woman she stared at him trying to understand where he knew her from and the look she saw on his face killed her with jealousy. He certainly knew her in an intimate way.
Olivia never pulled rank before but she was fueled with jealousy. She couldn't have him, but this woman here could.

"Hello." She said coldly "I'm happy you finally got here, I was told you were arriving today. But as you see, it's already too late and the officer here was certainly telling you I don't receive anyone at this hour." She glanced at John one more time "W'ell cover everything you want us to cover tomorrow morning after breakfast. Does that work for you Miss...?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:13 am

“Riley” John said with a sigh, “Olivia, this is May Riley..”
May raised a brow at John, “you address your princess as Olivia? That’s a bit informal, John.. “

“What the hell are you doing here May?”

May frowned, “you went to war. You came back. You left, again. And you didn’t even tell me about it. I’m your sister, John. You really think I would just let you disappear again?!”
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:38 am

Sister?! Oh no... olivia internally facepalmed herself for the way she acted. She stared at them for a moment and noticed the ressamblance.
"You're dismissed officer Young." Once he left she turned to May and smiled "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were John's sister. It's a pleasure to meet you."
She felt like an idiot but there was no other way to cover up her jealousy. Even though she was sure John read theough it from the start.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:57 am

“John?” May smirked, “What the hell is going on here?” She asked looking at them both, “what are you guys doing here on the middle of the night?”

“What are YOU doing here in the middle of the night?” John snapped

May locked arms with the princess and grinned, “She has an engagement party in the morning and she needs me.”

“Engagement party…” John looked at Liv and frowned, “right. Well. I’ll leave you to it.” He said turning in his heel and walking to his room.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:04 am

"Wait what?" Olivia looked at May like she grew another head "what do you mean engagement party? That can't be, you must be mistaken he's supposed to court me first!" Olivia was furious she pulled away glancing at John's figure before facing May again. "Who informed you about this ridiculous non-existant party?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:30 am

May frowned, “Hang on.. you seem angry..” she frowned, “Fredric hired me,. I’m sorry, you need to catch me up. You were more excited about the courtship than the engagement?” She asked with a furrowed brow.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:39 am

Olivia shook her head and looked down "I'm not excited at all, I'm horrified about it all" she said softly "come on, I'll show you to my chambers, you can wait me there while I have a word with the queen and King. Unless..." she looked at John's door "unless you want to catch up with your brother while I'm gone?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:59 am

“Um, well, John seemed pretty upset when I mentioned .. well come to think of it, you both seem pretty pissed about the engagement.” She smirked, “if I didn’t know better.. I’d think you two hand a thing..”
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:04 am

"He's... I'm..." olivia sighed "he's the head of my security team and I'm the princess" she shrugged "don't worry about it. That's his quarters over there" she pointed to a door at the far end of the corridor "I'll be right back." Olivia excused herself and went straight to her parents quarters.
She was announced and walked in as calmly as she could. "How could you let him do that to me?"
Her father was reasing the newspaper and her mother was reading a book. They both looked up at her confused.
"He's theowing an engagement party! Isn't it too soon?"
Her father sighed "I asked him to give it a few days but looks like he's too eager to postpone."
"It's bound to happen anyway, ao why fight it Olivia?"
"Seriously mother? Why can't you both for once think about my happiness? About what I want and need? I do not like him!"
"You'll learn to like him. Now go to bed and we'll talk about this tomorrow." Her mother was being firm while her father sent her an apologetic look.
She walked out fuming tears threatening.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:52 am

John was pacing the floor when May walked in, “What the fuck were you thinking coming here May? This is my lively hood, my JOB! You completely crossed a line here!”

May scoffed at her older brother, “I crossed a line?! John you’re fucking the PRINCESS, who’s marrying someone ELSE, the only person putting your job at risk is YOU.” She shouted back

“I’m not fucking her, May.” John snapped

“HAH!” May laughed in his face, “please John the only person you’re fooling is yourself, you’re fucking this girl, whether it’s in your head or in her room. I saw the way you two looked at one another. You could cut the sexual tension with a KNIFE JOHN. You’re lucky I walked in when I did!”
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:06 am

Olivia went back to her room and pressed her face into a pillow to muffle her scream. She couldn't be engaged to that scumbag! He didn't even ask her, he just organized everything. Maybe leaving the throne wouldn't be so bad at this point.
She was so angry that she put on her shoes and cap before heading downstairs to her secret passages out of the palace. One of her guards saw her.
She raised a hand before he could speak "I need fresh air, my tracker is on. You'll be able to find me anytime. Now move before I commit a crime." The guard moved from the way without daring say a word.
Liv made her way to the beach, it was the only way she would be able to relax.
She texted Justin -guess what? I'm getting engaged tomorrow-
He didn't reply and she felt lonely as she wiped her tears away. She needed more time to find dirt on him and now she wouldn't be able to do anything. She'll have to accept her destiny and marry someone for politics and not foe love.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:09 am

May walked out of Johns room with a sigh, he was in denial and she couldn’t get through to him like this. Maybe she could get through to the princess though..

She walked up to her room and knocked softly, “princess Olivia, are you awake?” She asked quietly.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:30 am

One of the officers standing guard stepped in front of May "she's not in miss." He said politely before going back to his place.
Officer Barn walked past them and went to knock on John's door. He told him the princess left the palace for the second time tonight, but her tracker was on.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:59 pm

“God you guys are everywhere..” May mumbled to the good looking guard.

John sighed deeply at the news of Liv going out again, “Thank you..” he said shutting the door and grabbing his phone to call her but stopped, maybe she needed a moment to herself… so he decided on just a text, “Come to my room when you’re back”

May pinched the bridge of her nose, “this is already annoying” she groaned, “okay, would you mind showing me to my room please?” She asked the guard standing near the princess’s door. She needed to get settled in before it got too late.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:36 pm

The officer hid his smile and nodded politely "this way My lady." He led her to the stairs and took her down to the guest wing. He pointed to her door. "I'll inform the princess you want to see her but I think it will be tomorrow."

It took Liv two hours before she felt ready to get back to the palace. As usual, she sneaked back in and made her way to John's room. She knocked before slowly going in just in case he was asleep.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum