Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:43 by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 3:44 by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 4:53 by Demona

» Law of Attraction
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:45 by Demona

» Hidden desires
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:44 by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:03 by melbender

» Secret Attraction
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Oct 2020 - 5:53 by melbender

» Helping with marriage
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:21 by Ashwag24

» A secret love
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 19:56 by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The princess and the American (Hope and I)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 2 Empty The princess and the American (Hope and I)

Post by Demona Tue 23 Nov 2021 - 19:28

First topic message reminder :

"This is just too much mother!" Olivia paced the drawing room back and forth and turned to look at her silent father "you both said I still had time! You said I have till my 21 st birthday before getting married to Frederic!" She walked to the windows overlooking to the private gardens. "I'm not even 20 yet and you want to take what's left of my freedom away..."

"Olivia just calm down" the king sighed "we're just informing you that your indiscipline has consequences. You're not a normal girl, you're the princess, the heiress to the throne. Act like it."

Olivia bowed and walked out as elegantly as she could, trying to contain her anger. She met Justin's eye on her way to the main doors and held up her hand "I'm going out, and alone! My tracking device is on and don't you dare follow me Justin, I'm serious."

Justin just smirked and handed her a cap "I knew you would go out. Here's your cap, don't be long or I'll be forces to go and get you."

Princess Olivia took her secret passage out of the palace and made her way to the beach wanting nothing but sit in her hideout. She had been fighting with her mother for years, the queen not wanting to understand her needs to experience life as a normal girl, even just for a little while. But her mother saw her little experiences as acts of deffiance and always inflicted some kind of punishment.

She took off her sandals and sighed as her feet contacted the cold sand. She knew no one was around at this time but wouldn't risk exposure in her laid back clothes. Being in kaki shorts and a tank top wasn't really princesslike.

Reaching the groove she stopped dead in her track as she saw the back of a man taking a picture. She was about to leave before he noticed her but he turned around.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 2 Empty Re: The princess and the American (Hope and I)

Post by GoddessofHope Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 2:51

John chuckled softly at her, “I can’t believe you haven’t either.. “ he said as he pulled her deeper into the water until they were up to their chest in salty waves. “I spent two days in the ocean a long time ago.. just me and a couple of my mates. It was.. freeing and terrifying all at the same time.” He said softly.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 2 Empty Re: The princess and the American (Hope and I)

Post by Demona Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 3:35

"Two days! Wow that's terrifying indeed" she looked at him and smiled "I love your accent. It's so different from ours" and sexy but she wasn't going to say that. "When are you leaving again?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 3:40

“I suppose it must be odd hearing an American accent” he laughed and thought about her question “ I’m leaving in a few days..” he lied. He didn’t want to get too into detail about his current work situation considering it’s a high profile case.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 3:51

"It's a shame I didn't get to meet you before tonight. But I'm glad I did." The wind picked up and she shivered "I think it's time for that fire you promised"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 3:58

John nodded in agreement, “it is too bad.. but at least we have tonight” he smiled and helped her up to the shore. He took his dry shirt and handed it to her, “put this on.. you’ll warm up quick once I get this going.”

After about ten minutes of searching for wood and finding the right spot in this little cave right by the ocean he had a fire going, as promised. The light bounced off the walls of the small cave, as did the heat.

“So.. tell me about yourself.. am I the only one who knows you’re here? Do you have any friends or a boyfriend you can turn to on a night like this?” He asked, failing to be nonchalant about her love life.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 4:12

She put on his shirt grateful for the warmth it gave her when the scent of his perfume hit her nostrils. She turned her back to him and took it all in. Sitting on the rock she watched him silently light up the fire. It didn't look like it was his first time doing it, he was very skilled.

"No boyfriend... I'm not quite allowed to have one. As I told you, my parents are very traditional and strict. But I do have a close friend, he knows I'm here now." She pulled her wet her in a ponytail and put on her cap back up. Bringing Justin up made her realize how much he'd be pissed if he knew she was here with a stranger.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 4:17

“Damn.” He whispered looking at her over the warm fire, “I can’t imagine being told who I can and cannot love.” He shook his head. “Okay enough of this depressing topic.” He ordered “is there anything you love to do?” He asked, once again he found himself admiring her beauty.. and in his shirt nonetheless.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 4:47

She nibbled on her lower lip and cleared her throat before getting closer to the fire. "I'm going to tell you a secret" she smiled putting on a façade that it didn't really bother her. She was good at hiding her feelings after all the practice she had. "I've never had s'mores, Mcdonald or any other fast food brand, I've never went to see a movie in a theatre or even went clubbing... I've never been to a concert..." ahe paused a little "in short I've never really lived like a normal girl. So I don't really know what I like and what not"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 6:28

John couldn’t believe what he was hearing, “you’ve never had a s’more?” He couldn’t help but laugh deeply, “I’m sorry, I’m not laughing at you, I just.. I can’t believe what I’m hearing. What the hell are we waiting for?” He stood up, “I think we should start with just that. Maybe that and a glass of wine?” He suggested
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 6:50

Her eyes lit up "really? You would do that for me? A complete stranger?" She reached for her clothes "if you don't have any plans for the rest of the night than yes, let's do that" she smiled. She pulled up his shirt and habded it to him already missing his cologne. She quickly got dressed and adjusted her cap. She loved the fact that he didn't know who she really was, it was giving her a chance at being just Liv. Not Olivia, nor princess Olivia. Just Liv, a normal girl he met at the beach.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 7:37

“Well I mean, everyone deserves to know what a s’more tastes like..” he laughed, pulling his shirt over his head, “besides spending an hour in the grocery store with you getting treats sounds like a much more enjoyable time than what my brother had planned for us”
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 7:40

She laughed heartedly walking beside him "your brother can't be that bad. Izzy would always plan our nights just to please me, even so they are always indoor." They reached the main street and she felt exposed. She fixed her cap lowering it even more so most of her face was covered, hoping John didn't notice.
"You never told me what your job is?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 20:56

“Izzy?” He continued “is that your sister?” He asked as they reached Main Street. He picked up her uncomfortable vibe immediately and wondered to himself what she had been through that would make her so on edge, “hey I can just run in and grab some stuff if you want to relax on the bench ahead?” He suggested, avoiding her last question.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 21:15

"Yeah Isabelle, she's the youngest. I also have a brother but he's only ten." She frowned feeling like she overshared. She looked at him and thought it was best if she didn't go to the store.
"I'll walk with you and wait outside?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 21:28

John nodded and continued to walk with her “well after our evening together you should bring them home some treats to enjoy too.. I’ll make sure to grab plenty.” He smiled and stopped in front of the store, “any specific requests?” He asked, smiling down at her.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 21:42

"Oh... no need to do that." She smiled. If her mother saw them eating s'mores that would be a desaster. "Maybe tomorrow, my parents are going on business to France. I'll bring some for my siblings. But not tonight."
She felt herself fangirlging for the first time as a blush crept on her face. "No special requests thank you" she pulled out some money from her back pocket and extended it to him.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 23:20

He denied her money with a “give me a break” look and a wink before he made his way into the store. He was a quick shopper and he was also eager to get back to Liv. He didn’t feel right leaving her alone on the street and he wasn’t sure why. She was a grown woman who didn’t have a problem running off the a secluded beach by herself, why wouldn’t she be okay on a public street? Regardless, he grabbed his favorite snacks, s’more stuff included, and headed to the register.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 23:49

"Oh gentlemen still exist after all" she whispered to herself after he left. She pulled out her phone and found a text from Justin.
-spitfire, u ok?-
-yes I'm okay. Cover for me with my mother, i'll be another couple of hours-

She stayed on her phone trying to look casual and not bring attention to herself.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Fri 26 Nov 2021 - 0:18

John stepped out of the store with two full bags, “I think I got plenty of snacks” he said with a soft laugh walking up to her, “you good?” He asked, making sure nothing happened while he was gone.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri 26 Nov 2021 - 0:43

She jumped a little when she heard him and laughed "who's going to eat all that?" She was a bit taken aback by the fact he was worried. "I'm all good, I was just texting my friend letting him know I'm okay".
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Fri 26 Nov 2021 - 4:36

“Us!” He laughed walking beside her, “you’ll see.. you can take one bite of everything and we can throw it all away for all I care.. I just want you to experience some of it.” He said, walking them back to their little fire.

The first thing he took out of the bag was his favorite cinnamon wine, “This, this reminds me of autumn. Pumpkin patches, apple cider, chilly weather… plus it leaves your breath tasting delicious.” He smirked, handing her the open bottle.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri 26 Nov 2021 - 4:58

She laughed shaking her head "you're crazy." She reached out and took the wine tasting it "umm this is so good!" She took another sip and smiled "I'm happy I came here tonight. So... mysterious guy, where are you from?" She was so curious about him, his past, his future plan, she felt confortable around him. He made her forget everything.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Fri 26 Nov 2021 - 7:33

John leaned forward and fed the fire with two more logs, “I’m from a small town in the Midwest…I joined the military when I was 18, served my time, did what they asked of me, and now I’m here.” He paused, “well.. for now.” He added.

“What about you? I know you’ve had a strict life.. is your family religious?” He asked carefully. Trying not to pry too much and he got out the marshmallows and started to roast them.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri 26 Nov 2021 - 7:37

"Military huh, that's impressive but it must have not been so easy I guess." She took another sip of wine watching the fire burning "not so religious no... but their jobs makes it hard on them to live a normal life. We all have responsibilities and we all have to be on ohr best behaviour. Any wrong move could affect their place and respect in the country."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sat 27 Nov 2021 - 4:01

“Ah so they’re important.” He said putting some of the info together, “that’s too bad..” he says, handing her her first s’more. “Enjoy” he said with a wink.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum