Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Friendly exes!  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Friendly exes!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Friendly exes!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Friendly exes!  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Friendly exes!  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Friendly exes!  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Friendly exes!  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Friendly exes!  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Friendly exes!  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Friendly exes!

2 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Friendly exes!  - Page 4 Empty Friendly exes!

Post by melbender Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

They met, fell in love and married.. had a child but then drifted and separated. There was never any anger or fighting, they just simply grew apart and became more friends than lovers.. and even now, he comes to visit and she visits him.. they hang out and believe being this way is best for their 6 year old son.

How long can being just friends last when the topic of dating other people comes up.. have they really outgrown each other or are they just too scared to give it another go?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Friendly exes!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Friendly exes!

Post by melbender Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:02 pm

Tommy hadn't stopped asking about babies and siblings all weekend. I was mortified when he told Chris that we were making a baby brother for him when he came to pick up his kids Sunday afternoon. Afterwards I packed tommys bag to drop him off at his dads for three nights. I was going to miss him like crazy. I pushed open the door as he ran to his room excitedly "hey we're here." I called out nervous to see him after last night.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:31 pm

I smiled. "Good I just made dinner, would you like to stay?" We haven't talked since I left and I wanted to make sure we were okay. Tommy came running out of his room. I smiled and picked him up and threw him over my shoulder. "I made your favorite buddy!" I watched Sage wondering what she was thinking. "Pizza yes daddy makes the best mummy!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:13 am

"Pizza, of course ill stay for that." I grinned closing the door behind me. Tommy ran off happily and I leant In raising a brow "I'm curious, what happens if the month passes and it didn't take? Do we try again?" I placed my hand on the front of his chest and grinned "my breasts are tender. I have no doubt in this world you've knocked me up." And I walked off to find my son.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:23 am

I looked at her and grinned. "Really?" I was shocked I thought she didn't want to even think about what happened between us. "Then is it wrong for me to hope it didn't take?" I said smirked at her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:30 am

I laughed, giggling "I'm pretty sure it did. I woke up bloated and craving banana pancakes." The same things I craved when I fell pregnant with Tommy.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:35 am

I smiled kind of disappointed that I wouldn't be able to have her again. "Oh she will you know for sure?" I wondered if she would just go on like I was just a superb donor or if she would want me in this childs life like I am for Tommy.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:47 am

"Well I'll take a test in a few weeks but I know my body." I smiled up at him. "So, nervous? I mean we didn't talk about what happens after and I'm pretty sure my parents won't be impressed but I guess they don't understand our situation."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:52 am

I laughed. "Again I don't even understand us! But nervous that you could be pregnant nah." As long as I know it's mine I'm good. I thought to myself. I walked over to her and put my hand on her thin belly. "Well I be able to be in the child's life like tommys?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:54 am

"What are you crazy?! Of course not. I mean I just wanted you for your sperm and to have another child, as if I would let you be in the babys life if there is one." I said sarcastically "of course you will be dork, it's as much your child as mine and you're not getting off that easily."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:11 am

I looked at her. "Woman don't do that to me I was about to kill over. I mean I want this child as much as I wanted Tommy so I want to be able to help raise him or her." I smiled and shook my head. "Your fiesta today why is that?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:14 am

"Maybe it's hormones." I grinned. "But it's ok, I wouldn't keep the baby from you. It may be awkward to explain to to guys I date that I'm pregnant with my ex husbands baby but we'll figure it out." I wasn't sure why I said that, maybe I wanted to see how he reacted. I mean he talked about pretty girls who come into his shop.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:59 am

I looked at her. "You plan on dating while pregnant with our baby?" I hated that. "Why? I mean your beautiful enough to get anyone you want. It I must remind we aren't technically divorced." I was pissed now I walke stop the stove took the pizza out and placed it a little harder than I should have. "I have no right to really tell you, that you can't date. But while we are legally married I don't like it. Yeah we are separated because of everything being better as friends and all but damnit Sage! That's our child and I don't want some guy thinking he can come in and just use you.becUse your pregnant."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:16 am

I was amused by his response and rolled my eyes "well who said anything about sex? I mean we've been with each other.. well I have unless you've had others since we broke up but I haven't been with anyone else."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:24 am

I should ok my head. "Sage I haven't had sex in over a year, that was the first time in that long so I think you know the answer to that." I started to cut the pizza. "Plus I wasn't just talking about sex men are cruel and your beautiful I can see them wanting to take advantage of you and that's not cool."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:42 am

"Oh so that's all you're worried about." I realised he was just looking out for me and that's all. "Well don't worry, I'm not going to get hurt" I took my piece from him "and if I'm not having sex then neither can you which means you cannot take miss BMW out at all. That's if I'm pregnant, and if I'm not then we're doing last night again." I said firmly "as far as I'm concerned there's only one girl you've been inside since high school and she's not going to let you find out what it's like to be with another." I didn't want him with anyone but me, and I didn't want anyone else.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:14 pm

I laughed.  "I wasn't planning to I went without for over year..". I said looking to make sure Tommy wasn't in here yet. "Besides I have no time to date or hook up with anyone I'm alworking working either at work or here and if I'm then I'm at your place with Tommy."  I loved that. "But what if we just scratch that itch with each other, I mean we are good together when it come to sex and it feels so good." I wasn't sure if she would think I was joking or not.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:17 pm

"Are you itchy?" I asked lowering my voice. "Are you asking to extend our.. whatever it is we have going on, you're saying you'd like to start having sex again? Like friends with benefits?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:22 pm

I didn't think of it like that. "Well we are fiends with one child already and maybe one on the way why now?" Because I have feelings for that's why this is so dangerous.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:28 pm

"Because we broke up." I was scared it would ruin what we have now. "I'm not going to deny that i dont want you, because I do.. I mean Christ I have thought about nothing except you inside me for the last two days. I'm scared it will screw what we have up."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:34 pm

I sighed and pulled her to me. "Me too. I'm more confused now than I was before. I don't know maybe we should take a step back and really think about this." I felt her stiffen. "Now don't get me wrong I want to be inside you again and again and again but your right we are in a good place with each other and I don't want to ruin it or make things awkward. Specially for Tommy."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:38 pm

"It's going to be awkward when we tell him and everyone else I'm pregnant but we're still separated." I half rolled my eyes. "I feel like we are in a great place, we're talking more than we did when we lived together." I ran my hands down his chest and looked up at him "I want to fuck."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:42 pm

I smirked. "I do to but we can't right now Tommy is here and awake." I kissed her head. "Let's eat and think then when Tommy goes to bed we can talk things out." I smiled. "Tommy dinner is done!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:52 pm

I pulled Tommy up on my lap "I might eat yours if you don't hurry, it smells great." I grinned, kissing his cheek. My phone began to vibrate and I noticed my boss had text saying he needed me to go in and cover a shift. "Unfortunately mama needs to go work, but I'll take a slice to go." I hated working there, they were incredibly useless with management
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:41 am

I sighed. And go to up to walk her to the door. "You going to come by later after you get off?" I asked I mean she did say she wanted to fuck but she might be too tired.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:05 am

"Hopefully, if i don't finish too late. He didn't say whether I close up or not." I groaned. "Thanks for dinner. I'll see you boys later!" I called out waving them goodbye.

Tommy looked at his dad "why don't you and mum live together?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum