Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Friendly exes!  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Friendly exes!  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Friendly exes!  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Friendly exes!  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Friendly exes!  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Friendly exes!  EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Friendly exes!  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Friendly exes!  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Friendly exes!  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Friendly exes!

2 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Friendly exes!  Empty Friendly exes!

Post by melbender Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:44 pm

They met, fell in love and married.. had a child but then drifted and separated. There was never any anger or fighting, they just simply grew apart and became more friends than lovers.. and even now, he comes to visit and she visits him.. they hang out and believe being this way is best for their 6 year old son.

How long can being just friends last when the topic of dating other people comes up.. have they really outgrown each other or are they just too scared to give it another go?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Friendly exes!  Empty Re: Friendly exes!

Post by melbender Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:46 pm

Name: Sage Andrews
Bio: smart and outgoing. Likes to be adventurous. Dreams of buying a caravan and travelling. Works part time at a cafe.
Looks: Dark hair. Blue eyes. Short. Slim.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:31 pm

Name: Brody Andrews
Bio: caring funny loves to help people. Works as a mechanic. Loves his son.
Looks: tall dark hair brown eyes, athletic build.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:36 pm

I pulled up outside the car shop with Tommy and his Nintendo ss. I raced in frantic "I'm so sorry! They called and you know me, always giving in on my afternoon off. He hasn't eaten but I've got a lasagna in the fridge if you's get hungry."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:42 pm

I smiled as I took the tag from my back pocket and wiped my hands off, my chest glistening from the sweat pouring out as I work on this engine. "No problem Sage, you know he can always come here." I rubbed tommys head laughing a little at sage running around. "Getting off at the normal time?" I called out.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:46 pm

I glanced over my shoulder with a grin "fingers crossed! I owe you one." Damn him and that job. My weakness was dirt and oil over him and sometimes I think he purposely done it to get to me. "Oh by the way, your chest called.. it wants its shirt back." I winked waving him bye.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:52 pm

I shook my head laughing. "Your mum has jokes today!" I waved bye and went to finish up. Tommy sat and watched sometimes played his game other times asking questions about cars. I loved how he wanted to know. Once done I packed up and we took off to sages house. I had a key so we just went right on in. I pulled the lasagna out and put it in the oven to heat up. While that was warming up I went ahead and took a shower. Standing there in her kitchen I sighed. If only things were different. I pulled the lasagna out and called for tommy. Safe would be getting here soon and I'd be leaving to my lonely apartment.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:00 pm

I knocked off at 7, eager to head home and relax for the rest of the night. I smiled as I walked in the house and heard Brody reading Tommy his bedtime story upstairs. Making my way into the bedroom, I changed into my pyjama shorts and a cotton shirt. I sat down on the couch with a bowl of dinner and a bag of his favourite candy in the other chair as a Thankyou.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:05 pm

I kissed tommys sleeping head and shut the light off. As I got downstairs I smiled. "He's still up if you wanna go kiss him." I took in her thin cotton shirt and inwardly groaned it was practically see through and she wasn't wearing a bra. Damn it's been a long time. I smiled wide when I saw my fravorite candy! "Oh you are awesome thanks!" I kissed her head and sat with the bag of candies opening them. "How was work?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:20 pm

"Hold that thought!" I jumped up and ran upstairs to kiss Tommy goodnight. I came back down, not bothered that he changed the channel to some car racing that was on. "It was good, the same but the old man tipped me extra tonight so that's money to go in my travelling jar." I laughed tucking my feet up. "How was your day? Fight off many cougars?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:23 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Not a one came in today, but-". I stopped not sure how to say this. "We got a new customer today, she is new in town just drove in and needed a oil change. I think she might have been flirting with me." I popped another candy in and watched as a wreck exploded causing a race delay.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:25 pm

"Oh?" I don't know why that felt weird. I mean I kind of assumed he would eventually start dating but to be told that, made me tense a little. "So that's why the shirt was off for." I covered it up with an eye roll. "I get it now."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:33 pm

I shook my head. "Yep just because I have super powers and knew some pretty girl was stopping by for a oil change." I threw a candy at her. "Nah it was hot today and by the time she stopped in I was fully clothed!" I watched as they now had the cars cleared and was about to start back up. "Speaking of oil changes your car is due, bring it by next week and I'll take care of you." Shit I meant the car.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Pretty girl? "I'll see, maybe I'll go to the competition and have him service me.. I mean my car." I poked my tongue out and bit he candy with a grin.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:40 pm

I groaned. "If you took your car anywhere but to me I would never talk to you again that hurts princess!" I said calling her, her old nickname. I sighed and got up. "I gotta get going. Got a busy day fighting off cougars tomorrow." I winked and kissed her head. "Night sage!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:43 pm

"Sweet dreams. Enjoy your pretty new thing." I said with an eye roll when he was out of sight. I turned the tv off and sat there, the silence was what I hated the most. I don't think he realised just how much I enjoyed his company when he was here.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:46 pm

As I got home I went right to bed and laid there thinking of sage in those short shorts and see through thin shirt. My cock hardened and I started to stroke myself. This is how it's been for a while now. I looked over at the photo of us on outback honeymoon and smiled as I stroked myself harder and faster. After blowing hard I fell asleep.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:50 pm

I climbed into bed with a Tommy and cuddled up to him, wanting company when I slept. Usually I tossed and turned if I was alone in the bed. It sucked living in the home we all once shared as a family. Then he moved out and things hadn't changed much, except we weren't together. And now he was going to start dating or having sex. The thought of him with another woman unsettled me, sure I bet he had lovers and just didn't mention it out of respect. Maybe I needed to start dating again too. I eventually fell asleep.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:56 pm

The following week I was working on sages oil when the familiar BMW pulled up. I smiled. Safe and tommy were here waiting and I looked over at them then walked to see what the problem was. "Hey miss Thomas what seems to be the problem?" She had called earlier saying her car was making a weird noise.

"Brody, I don't know it just started today when I went to go to work it's very odd and I didn't know what else to do. Thanks for letting me come in on short noticed."

I smiled. "No problem. I'll have Jake take it out and listen to it then I'll take a look once I'm done with this oil change." I walked back over to sages car and started back up.

I walked over to where the boy and woman sat. "My my it's a hot one today." I said sitting next to the boy.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:00 pm

I wanted to roll my eyes as I pulled Tommy to my lap "sure is." I sighed, giving her a slight grin "such a shame, all the hot ones are gay. I mean there's two hot guys in this town and they're dating each other."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:03 pm

I looked at her. "Seriously you mean Brody? I don't get that vibe from him." I inlooked out and checked Brody out. "I bet I can change him." She smirked.

I fished up and walked over wiping my hands on the towel. "All set sage." I picked tommy up. "What are you guys up to today my little man."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:07 pm

"We're going to the beach" he beamed "can you come too?" Tommy looked at his mum and grinned "were making a huge sandcastle."

I laughed "well we're going to try to." I spotted Chris who was a surgeon and waved, he gave a grin as he was picking up his keys "I'll see you tonight!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:24 pm

I looked at sage then back at chris. I didn't like the guy. "He will see you tonight?" I glared at Chris. I didn't like this at all. I saw miss Thomas out of the corner of my eye and grinned. "Please tell me your not going to ask me to take tommy tonight? I have plans." I normally wouldn't lie to her but the fact that her possibly having a date with him set me off.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:28 pm

"Oh." I was take aback. "Umm no, not at all." I said realising he was interested in that woman. "I umm.. I'm good." I stuttered, fumbling my keys. "Tommy come on, we have to go." I wasn't sure what happened but I felt as if I'd been slapped. He was never too busy to help with Tommy and I kinda hoped he was stopping by as I was watching Chris's twins for the weekend too. "I'll bring him over Monday when it's your turn to have him." I said and got in the car wanting to just get the hell out of here.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:32 pm

I sighed and nodded. I watched her drive off. I looked at miss Thomas's car and sent her on her way. She was acting strange and i just wanted to get home and drown in my sorrows.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum