Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Friendly exes!  - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Friendly exes!  - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Friendly exes!  - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Friendly exes!  - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Friendly exes!  - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Friendly exes!  - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Friendly exes!  - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Friendly exes!  - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Friendly exes!  - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Friendly exes!

2 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Friendly exes!  - Page 25 Empty Friendly exes!

Post by melbender Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

They met, fell in love and married.. had a child but then drifted and separated. There was never any anger or fighting, they just simply grew apart and became more friends than lovers.. and even now, he comes to visit and she visits him.. they hang out and believe being this way is best for their 6 year old son.

How long can being just friends last when the topic of dating other people comes up.. have they really outgrown each other or are they just too scared to give it another go?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Friendly exes!  - Page 25 Empty Re: Friendly exes!

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:44 am

I was driving to the new house or what I was building when Tommy’s words made me stop. “She does does she with who?” I wondered I had a bad feeling it was with Jake. “Oh look buddy we are here. And buddy you can’t tell anyone about this place I’m building for your mum you and the babies. It’s a secret.” I said hoping he understood.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:47 am

“I don’t know who with daddy. Lots of people I think. Hey have to hold hands.” He nodded looking out the window “woah daddy it’s so big! Can we all live here with you? Mummy will love it!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:49 am

Sighing I said. “No buddy I’m building this for her and you guys. I won’t live here.” I hated this. “It is pretty big and it is everything she will love hopefully one day she can be very happy here that’s all I want is for you all to be happy.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:51 am

“She isn’t happy. She cries and thinks I don’t hear but I hear her all the time.” He said sighing. “Nana hates you too. She said something about a dee-horse. Mama said no and she said yes really angry.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:53 am

I looked at him. “Your mama said no?” I was so confused. “But I got the papers and they had her signature on them.” I said more to myself. I parked and sent a text -did you or did you not file?- that’s all I just wanted to know what the hell was going on.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:54 am

-no- was all I replied as tears streamed down my cheeks as I watched over and over on repeat him saying ‘sage can never find out’ that broke my heart all over again
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:56 am

No she didn’t. -who did?- I asked hating this. Did it really matter I hurt her I knew I did. But could I fix this fix us? I didn’t know all I knew is she had to still love me if she did t want to file.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:00 am

-I don’t know. I can’t do this.- I cancelled the wedding, there was no way I could be happy for everyone when I was this broken. -my heart is broken-
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:04 am

I sighed -mine too sage mine too, and Tommy’s he says he hears you crying- I let Tommy run around looking at all I built so far it would be done within a month maybe sooner if I get my brother and his guys out here liked he asked me to she needed this and she needed sooner. “Hey let’s call uncle Zach okay!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:28 am

“Yay!!” Tommy beamed modding. “Can we show mummy? She would like it. But the doctor says she has to stay in bed and stop working. So can we put a bed here for mama too?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:39 am

I was so upset. I grabbed my phone. “No buddy remember this is a surprise and it’s not done just yet but once we get it done she can move in too!” I sighed and sent a text -Tommy says the doctor told you to stop working so much?- I was worrried. -I’m worried about you sage.-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:42 am

-Just enjoy your weekend with your son. I’m fine- I laid down clutching my stomach, barely able to move as I cried in agony. I knew what was happening and it was all because of that bitch and causing so myxh stress.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:44 am

I sighed. -we are trying to enjoy but he keeps telling me more about you- I got some tools and went to work after texting my brother to bring his guys an hour later and we had so many men working if I can get most done this weekend I can get pant and start panting inside to get the inside up and going.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:49 am

I don’t know how I managed it but I drive myself to the hospital. I was sedated and that’s all I remember as I drifted off.

The nurse called her next of kin and left a voice message “I’m calling from the general hospital, You’re wife has been admitted due to pregnancy complications, please call me back.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:19 pm

After working for a while I knew Tommy was getting hungry so grabbed my phone out of the truck “Hey I’m going to order some pizzas!” I said noticing I had a voicemail I listened to it and my phone dropped. My brother looked at me I saw Tommy over with the others so I knew he wouldn’t be able to hear. “I have to go sage is in the hospital.” I said and he nodded “go I got Tommy! My boys car seat is in my truck no biggie.” I was already in my truck and leaving.

As I got to the hospital and was told where she was I went to her room and walked in she was sleeping. I walked over and laid my hand on her belly. “God please if your listening please let all three of them be okay, I know I already lost sage for my stupidity but please don’t take her from this world or our children. Take me instead.” I pleaded. I laid my head down on the bed with my hand still on her belly. I cried myself to a sleep.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:23 pm

The lights blinded me as I slowly woke, my stomach feeling heavy as I tried to move but couldn’t. I was pinned down. “What..” I slightly panicked in a daze, that’s when I noticed Brody asleep at the bed. I laid back down, not saying a word to wake him as I ran my fingers softly through his hair and placed my hand over his as I laid there quietly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:28 pm

A nurse walked in and smiled. “I’ll be quick and quiet just need your vitals and babies”. She walked over got what she needed. “Your husband is so worried I didn’t mean to easedrop when he got here but his pleading with god to take him and not your three was something, that man sure loves you three.” She finished and walked back out.

A few minutes later Brody woke. I opened my red rimmed eyes and saw sage awake. “Your up! How are you feeling?” I raised my head. I was so worried. “What happened?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:32 pm

“I don’t know. I was-“ watching the recordings over and over like a possessed woman. “I just didn’t feel well and my stomach began to hurt.” I looked away shifting slightly. “You don’t have to be here, hopefully I can go home soon.”

The doctor walked in “ahh you’re both awake. Well then, I’ve checked your bloods and everything seems to be well. I’m going to do a quick ultrasound and if all is well then you may go home, but you will be on strict bed rest. No stress whatsoever.” He said sternly “you had what we call a threatened miscarriage, it’s all the symptoms of a normal miscarriage but you don’t actually have one. It’s your body telling you to rest.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:41 pm

I looked at her. I wasn’t going anywhere I wanted to see my children. “Okay no stress strict bedrest! Got it! So that means no work?” The doctor nodded. And went to go get the machine. I looked at her. “I’m not going to leave you need to rest I’m going to make sure you rest. And before you ask my brother has Tommy they are probably eating pizza and watching cars now.” I sighed and took her hand. “I don’t want to cause you stress but sage something has to happen something needs to change, just tell me what to do Okay? I’ll do anything for you and our children.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:46 pm

“You lied to me.” I said as the tears grew “I can’t get everything out of my head.. the kissing on your cheek and touching you.. the fact you let it happen. We don’t lie to each other, you say you never slept with her but it feels like you did. That’s how broken my heart is. You put another woman over your own family. You lied so easily to my face and for what? For money? Who cares about money if we’re happy.” I grabbed a tissue, crying into one
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:50 pm

I sighed. Not really knowing what to say. “I did lie and I regret it I knew I should have told you I wanted to tell you had that contract drawn up because I wanted you to hear it from me. I’m a fool a really stupid fool. I can’t change what I did I can’t change that I hurt you so badly. But I can be here if you want me to I can help with Tommy! I want to but I don’t want to cause you any more pain. I want to make you happy.” I sighed knowing I couldn’t make her happy not with me around really.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:56 pm

“I don’t know how things can be better.” The doctor walked in and I realised he hadn’t seen the twins or an ultrasound since I was pregnant again. I lifted my shirt and be squirted a gel on, using a wand to move across to see the babies “they seem happy enough. Kicking and flipping around in there.” He zoomed in “both growing well, you’ll have your hands full with both twin boys”.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:04 pm

I looked at her. She wanted a girl so bad I failed her again. As the doctor told her he would get her discharge papers. I looked at her. “I failed you so many times. I don’t know why I can’t-“. I started to cry. “I just want you happy.” I was proud to have the boys I was happy but I knew what she wanted. “I’m so sorry sage you deserve so much better, one thing Jake was right about is that I don’t and never did deserve you. But I’ll do whatever it takes to see you happy even if you find it with someone else.” I laid my head down on her bed and just wanted to hold her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:10 pm

“Stop crying.” I raised “I’m not mad that they’re boys. I was hoping they would be.” I confessed “a baby is a blessing, two are wonderful blessings so just stop that and drive me home please.” I hated all this fighting. “I want to talk at the house. We haven’t spoke we need t.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:14 pm

I looked up at her and nodded. “Okay you want me to step out so you can dress?” It was like I was a teenage boy again all awkward and shit.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum