Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Keeping the Attraction  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Keeping the Attraction  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Keeping the Attraction  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Keeping the Attraction  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Keeping the Attraction  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Keeping the Attraction  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Keeping the Attraction  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Keeping the Attraction  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Keeping the Attraction  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keeping the Attraction

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Keeping the Attraction  - Page 2 Empty Keeping the Attraction

Post by melbender Thu May 11, 2017 4:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

"She's beautiful." I smiled in agreement as I taped up the last side and pulled out the cute floral romper "she has your eye colour.. And have no doubt she'll be a hit with the boys later in school. We should have another one."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Keeping the Attraction  - Page 2 Empty Re: Keeping the Attraction

Post by Demona Sat May 13, 2017 2:01 pm

I kissed her back at first but then pushed her away slightly "no no and fucking no Ally!! I don't care what you think that isn't staying up there! And no you won't be modelling anything. Now get in the car so we're not late but that isn't over!" I got in the driver seat and slammed the door. I saw finn smirking and Andy grinning about to say something "donmt even think about it Andy!"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 13, 2017 2:07 pm

"You do realise mum is on a board in front of us right?" Andy groaned. "It's bad enough friends call her a MILF, but dad this is really uncomfortable for us."

I looked ahead keeping my calm as Steven drove past a larger one with two pictures. "I don't care. It's staying up there. You should be happy that I look the way I do after having you all."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat May 13, 2017 2:30 pm

"I said don't! Andy just shut up"! I saw a bigger board and groaned "seriously!! Ally what the hell were you thinking? I just can't believe this." I drove silently to the airport ignoring all the boards. Once there i got on the jet and went to the bedroom slaming the door shut and locking it. I wasn't in the mood for anything
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 13, 2017 2:36 pm

I rolled my eyes at his dramatics and placed Ollie in his chair, doing his belt up and then sitting down with Ruby in my arms. The plane took off and we were in the air shortly later. Steven still hadn't come out an hour later and I wasn't going in there. "Where is daddy?" oliver asked curiously. I just shrugged "throwing a tantrum." I replied back with a heavy sigh.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat May 13, 2017 3:05 pm

I walked out of the room a few hours later to eat lunch but i sat as far away from Ally as i could not wanting to go into another argument. I rang for the waitress and asked her to bring me my lunch.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 13, 2017 3:12 pm

With a roll of my eyes, I shook my head. His silence only made me regret doing anything at all, and feel ashamed when I had felt so good about myself. As the waitress went to walk down to him, I stopped her. "No." I said loud enough for him to hear. "Leave his plate here and go back to the cabin." and she did. I stood up, taking his plate and walking it down to him, where I dropped it on the table in front of him, almost spilling the food on his lap, glaring I then made my way down to the cabin to lay down.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat May 13, 2017 3:33 pm

I noticed fin grinning like a cheschire cat "finn i swear to god you don't want to tease me right now" i snapped at him and grabbed my phone to answer a few emails. I finished my lunch and put a movie on. But i was too distracted so i started searching the company she was posing for
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 13, 2017 3:39 pm

The jet landed and Steven and I hadn't spoken a word to each other. We drove in silence to the resort, which was uncomfortable and not how this day should be going. As we arrive out the front, Lily and Mason was sanding there waiting. I smiled at her as she waved. I looked at Steven speaking lowly "You can watch the kids, i'll be going to get a massage and then relaxing for an hour before the party."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat May 13, 2017 3:58 pm

I looked at her and just nodded saying nothing. I looked around and grinned giving lily a hug "great job you did here! Just as i expected it. It suits your personality, i like it" i pecked her cheek " i'm proud of you baby". I shook mason's hand before they lead us to the reception. We went to our villa and the kids changed into their swim wear, we went to the pool after that. I text Ally 'i'm so mad at you right you now you can't even imagine'
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 13, 2017 4:10 pm

I read the text he sent me as I was walking into the salon for a massage and instead walked back out, texting back - when are you ever not mad? - filled with anger at him for how he speaks to me, I went to the store and found a bikini, one probably more revealing than I would wear but I brought and changed into that. Sending an email to Marco, I told him to take down all the billboards and photos and make sure it's done immediately before someone was sued for their fuck up over what happened. I found a lounge chair by the pool, ordered a strong drink and laid back reading a book until it became too hot, so I went to the pool bar and ordered another.

Lily looked at Mason strangely and then walked over to her dad. "So, i'm relieved you like the place.. umm-"

Andy cut her off to inform her of the latest news "dad and mum are fighting. They haven't spoken in-" he glanced down at his watch "almost nine hours. Except for when mum pretty much told dad to fuck off and that's why she isn't here. It's because of her half naked on billboards through the city an she didn't tell him."

"What!?"

"Oh yeah, check out these." Finn showed her his phone with the shots he had taken of her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat May 13, 2017 4:56 pm

I put down the newspaper and noticed Ally at the bar pool in a black bikini. I groaned getting up but not moving. I didn't want to make a scene so i stood there. A man approached me "she's beautiful isn't she?" He said to me making me look where he was looking. "Who?"

"That woman, in the black bikini"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, i saw her on billboards in lingerie, she might be a model or something, i'd like to tap that" he smirked and walked toward Ally.

I stood there stunned watching him go to her. He said sonething and Ally smiled, and that was it. Scene or not i didn't care anymore. "Do you mind?" I asked him crossing my arms.

"Oh i'm sorry mate saw her before you" he wiggled his eyebrows and i shot Ally a look.

"Did you now?" Without even thinking my hand was fisting and flying into his face bruising his lip "that's my wife you're talking about so i'd suggest you leave before i call security to drag you out of here and not letting you come back here ever again!" The man apologized and left in a hurry.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 13, 2017 5:10 pm

My eyes widened as I looked from Steven to the man with a bloody lip, grasping Stevens arm and dragging him towards the hotel bathrooms calmly "What the hell, Steven?!" I pushed him in there, shutting the door behind us, without warning i pulled his shorts and boxers down and pushing him down on the bench seat. "You can't go punching people! especially today!" I cried out, straddling his lap and grinding down.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat May 13, 2017 6:52 pm

"God Ally!" I grabbed her by the waist and let her ride me "he said he want to have sex with you! He saw you on the billboards and was drooling, i wasn't going to let him " i groaned "i'm close cum with me baby"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 13, 2017 6:56 pm

I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling hard as I moved faster "he may have hit on me but I told him as I smiled back that my husband was coming to punch him and you did." I dug my fingers into his back as I came around him, squeezing his cock as he blew at the same time. I relaxed catching my breath "you infuriate me!" I kissed him tenderly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat May 13, 2017 9:41 pm

"And you drive me crazy" i said panting and running my fingers theough her hair "what were you thinking Ally?" I spoke softly "you know how i get, you know i get jealous when men look at you and now you have your face and body plastered around the world, how did you think i would take it? I could kill the photographer for just looking at you and taking photos"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 13, 2017 9:44 pm

I pulled away, not wanting to lie but it was best I didn't tell him the truth. "I'm sorry Steven. When we return home they'll be all removed." I said quickly fixing myself up. "I need to check on the kids and go get ready for tonight."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat May 13, 2017 9:50 pm

Ally wait" i pulled up my swim trunks and pulled her to me "i love your body, i love your curves, you tan, everything about you, but it's mine" i stroked her cheek "i know you're hiding something because you knew this would piss me off, and i think you didn't do it. I think you took these shots to surprise me next minth for my birthday, and the photographer sold the pictures. Is that it?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 13, 2017 9:57 pm

"I'd rather not talk about this anymore Steven." I couldn't meet his gaze "let's go back to the room please, I'm going to take a shower." I opened the door, walking out quickly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat May 13, 2017 10:04 pm

I bit my lip following her but i didn't go to our room. I went to check on the kids first and then found Mason. "I need your help with something"

"Umm Steven i have to go but i need to tell you that" i chuckled "lily says she'll be the one punching you if you step out of line again"

I laughed heartedly "fine. But i really need you
To find out who is the photographer of intissimo"

Mason raised his eyebrows "i'll... well i still have friends in the CIA i'll ask and let you know"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 13, 2017 10:08 pm

I heard dad asking Mason about a photograph and quickly pulled on leggings and a tee racing out "no Mason you can't!" I looked at him and groaned ""Dad I feel so bad.." lily said anxiously. "I was having maternity photos taken for Mason, and mum came along.. I talked her into having some photos taken too, I mean look at her! She's had 7 kids, is in her 40's with no surgery and beautiful. You should be proud of how incredible she looks.. it wasn't anything bad, I mean the photographer was a woman but she also works for fashion labels so maybe they messed up and used her photos by mistake. Anyway who cares!" She grinned "mum is around New York looking hot as hell!" I then looked at Mason "they were a surprise, Willow and I had some together too. You can't be mad with mum."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat May 13, 2017 11:51 pm

I raised an eyebrow "i don't believe you lily, i mean i do believe you but i don't think thy really messed up with the model, and i'm not letting this go."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun May 14, 2017 12:58 am

"Ugh ok fine. I may have said she looks like a model and the photographer agrees that mum does." I rolled my eyes "what's the big deal? I'd love to have my body on the screen like hers."

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun May 14, 2017 1:04 am

"No you won't live that" mason glared at her "i'm sorry lily i'm not with you on that, you should have asked your dad or your mom before doing that" he stated calmly.

I nodded "mason's right you had no rights to do that! I yelled at her in the middle of the fuvking road lily! I could have had another heart attack when i saw the boards!" I shook my head "i can't believe you!" I sighed walking away and went to our bedroom "ally? Are you in here?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun May 14, 2017 5:04 am

"I'm in the bathroom" I said as I sat on the floor bathing Oliver and Ruby. "Just making sure the kids are ready before nana watches them." I pointed out as he walked in. "You should shower."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun May 14, 2017 5:35 am

"Yeah... i'll shower in a minute. So i talked to lily. I'm sueing the lingerie brand for putting you up their boards without asking. And i'm sorry i yelled at you i was just jealous, the thought of having everyone seeing how sexy and how gorgeous you are kills me"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next