Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Keeping the Attraction  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Keeping the Attraction  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Keeping the Attraction  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Keeping the Attraction  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Keeping the Attraction  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Keeping the Attraction  EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Keeping the Attraction  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Keeping the Attraction  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Keeping the Attraction  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keeping the Attraction

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Keeping the Attraction  Empty Keeping the Attraction

Post by melbender Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:54 pm

"sleep" he groaned with a yaw."it's too early and you asked me to stay."

I finished rinsing my mouth as he kissed my cheek and spoke "I love you too, and I thought since you had an early meeting that you wouldn't want him around."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Keeping the Attraction  Empty Re: Keeping the Attraction

Post by Demona Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:57 pm

I looked back at ollie jumping up and down the bed "i'll pick him up when the meeting is over. Are you okay?"

She snuggled back to him "thank you for staying" she whispered closing her eyes.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:06 pm

"yes I'll be once I throw up. I forgot how fun this part is." i laughed.

"I'm staying here all day baby, we've got all day." he whispered soft.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:08 pm

"Ahh. I'm sorry. I'll go call Noah make sure he's up. We need to go see that woman at the hospital" i walked out and called Noah.

"Who's calling so early??"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:14 pm

I groaned remembering the blood tests "Dad. I've got a DNA test this morning.." I ignored his call, silencing it. "are you working today? We could go to the apartment after and lay around all day."

"call me as soon as you're done." i threw up, nothing but water from the night before and turned the shower on "I have to tell Jason I'm pregnant."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:16 pm

"He wonmt answer!" I groaned "oliver to see you nan downstairs" once he walked out i told Ally i already told Jason last night.

"No i'm off, saturday and sunday are off unless they really need me in. Yes we can totally do that."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:20 pm

"I'll come back and we'll head over there, you should take a few bags over. I cancelled your hotel booking and those things have been taken to our place" I said sitting up and sending a text to dad - pick me up from here- 

"oh well good, now there's no need to explain why I'm throwing up au work." i stepped into the shower, relishing that hot water against my skin.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:36 pm

"But..." She looked at him for a moment and just threw her arms around him "i thought you didn't want me to move in because you only said it once and never asked me to stay more than one night" she kissed his cheek softly "let me know when you're on your way so i can meet you there".

"Noah want me to pick him up from there, so i'll see you when i come pick up Oliver" i kissed her softly wrapping my arms around her "ask the doctor if we can have sex, better be sure"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:25 am

I rolled my eyes and laughed "I'm not asking that." I thought maybe he would come with me but I wouldn't press it. He had work and it wasn't that big of a deal. Jason picked me up for work, he was quiet and I put it down to Serena being drunk and him haven to get her. Until we pulled into the office parking.

Jason finally asked "Would you tell me if it was mine?"

I stared, my heart pounding. "Jason please don't do this." i begged softly. "you told Steven you couldn't have more children."

"that's not what I asked Ally." he said slightly louder.

I looked at him, I didn't want to even consider it not being Stevens but now I would worry. "I don't know. It would hurt everyone if it was yours, which it isn't."

He reached over and pressed his hand against her protruding bump "youre showing already.. You have a doctors appointment today. I'll come with you."

"no." i shook my head getting out of the car. "stop it Jason. You can't do this." I grabbed Oliver from the back and rushed inside.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:29 am

It was 9:30 am, we had a court order to get her take the test which she did. We walked out of the hospital and i texted Ally "almost done. We have to see the lawyer than i come pick you up for the dr app. Love you". I looked at Noah "so why was Serena so drunk last night?"

Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:34 am

"she had a run in with Nadia and Nadia told Serena she was going to lose me so Serena believed her, then i don't really know why she went out. She called me all mad, i heard some guys and she hung up and switched her phone off." he sighed. "women are complicated."

Ally was watching Oliver get his hair trimmed. He was so well behaved, "daddys going to think you look pretty cool." I grinned as I carried him back to the building. His mop of hair that was all over the place was now nicely cut short. I'd been ignoring Jason. When I read the text, I felt terrible. "you dont have to come. It's just a check up. Love you more xo"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:40 am

"Oh yeah, they are difficult. But i think Serena got scared. And maybe she's feeling a bit insecure, she really loves you you know?" I looked at the text from Ally and shook my head "i told you i wanted this time to be different. I'll make it on time." I replied to her text and sat back. "Is she moving in with you or not yet?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:49 am

"yeah today" he grinned "she's been living in a hotel and didn't tell me. I thought she was at her dad's. Sometimes I wish she'd talkn to me and ask instead of assuming I don't want her." I sat down and put his feet up "I love her too. She's the only girl I've loved."

I read the text and sighed, but it did make me smile when he said he'd he there. Hes never been there. I sent him a photo of Ollie's new hair and wrote 'ill see you then x' "Steven is coming to the appointment, are you still wanting to come?" I asked Jason as Oliver coloured in at his little play desk i had brought to entertain him.

Jason closed the door behind himself. "Doctors are wrong Ally. I want you to have a paternity test done. I.screwed up witg my kids Ally. If this is a.second chance, I'm taking it 
I'll be there."

I text Steven again with shaky hands once Jason had gone out to take a call. - Jason put his hand on my stomach. He wants me to take a paternity test. Wtf Steven! He thinks this baby is his'
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:52 am

I read the text amd sighed just as we parked the car "go in, i'll follow up" when Noah was out of earshot i called Ally. "Hey baby" i tried to sound calm for her sake "it's okay Ally, let him come. And i don't know if it's possible to have paternity tests at this stage but if it is, we'll do it. Ok?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:56 am

"Steven. If it's his baby, I'm-" I couldn't finish my sentence. I just let the tears fill my eyes as i sniffled. "I have to go, harveys just walked in. Love you." I hung up, walking to the door and quietly saying "you can come and remember my husband is your best friend. Don't do anything stupid."

Jason nodded. "I won't." he sighed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:01 am

I was going into her office at 10:15 "hey" i went to hug her ignoring Harvey and Jason sitting on the meeting table. "Hey champ!" I picked up Ollie and kissed his nose "you look kind of cool. All you need is a screw to destroy uncle's harvey's car" i chuckled putting him back down and looking at Ally "are you ready?"

Serena took a shower and packed what was left of her clothes in her dad's house. She went to Noah appartment and set up a romantic ambiance with scented candles and soft music. She put on some sexy white lingery along with a white robe on top. She had gotten wipped cream and chocolate syrup from the market and put them on his bedside table.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:09 am

"yeah." i started packing up the files and reached for my handbag. "Harvey I swear you better take care of Oliver. If you use him for perverted way to pick up women I'll fire you."

Harvey laughed "go and we'll be fine. I won't leave the office, lunch in on its way. Kids like mc Donald's right?"

Oliver screwed his face up "don't be so cheap uncle Harvey!" 

"he gets that from you" Ally laughed taking Stevens hand, i watched Jason stand up and walk towards the door without a word. This made me nervous and very nauseous. 

Noah walked inside his apartment, stopping dead in his tracks at the sight before him. "holy fuck I am the luckiest man alive." i was rock hard and pulling her to me with a hard kiss.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:12 am

We got in the car and i started driving silently then i looked at Jason "how come you're coming with us? You never went with us before".

Serena blushed and pulled away breathlessly "i thought i'd apologize for last night. It won't happen again baby i'm sorry"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:21 am

"well Id never fucked your wife who seems to have gotten pregnant before have i?" he pointed out bluntly. 

"it's ok baby. It's my fault also. I was so angry and worried about mason that I should have just taken you home." I coukdnt take my eyes off her. "I might not be able to do a whole lot, but I'd really love for you to sit on my face and let me eat your pussy."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:26 am

I glared at him but kept quiet "jason you said you couldn't have kids! That's the only reason we kept the baby. So if there's a chance it's yours Ally will abort and i'll give her another baby."

She blushed under his gaze but felt confident now. She grabbed his hand and took him to his room "did you see your doctor? You should get your ribs checked out" she said taking off his suit jacket and started slowly unbuttoning his shirt. She then threw it on the floor and worked on his flies, get on the bed baby"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:35 am

"Ally wouldn't do that. You'd never be so heartless." he looked at her in utter shock.

"Jason please don't do this." I whispered "this is between Steven and I. It's our baby and you're just not thinking.. You and I aren't going to have a child together. How would that work?" 

"we'd work out custody. If it's mine Ally, I'll make sure you can't get an abortion."

Noah groaned laying back "oh baby come here." he grabbed his cock stroking "fuck you should be waiting for me like tv is everynight."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:41 am

I said nothing i just kept driving until i got to the doctors building. "Jason what we did was a mistake and if it is yours i won't allow mason and lily share a sibling that would just ruin their lives. And i won't let anyone know you slept with her. Now back off and stop stressing her!" I said getting out of the car and slamming the door. I opened Ally's door and helped her out "come on baby"

"I'd totally do that" she started swaying in front of him and making sexy moves before climbing on the bed and crawling towards him. She straddled his lap and started grinding over his erection while kissing him fervently. She then took off her thong and grabbed the wipped cream "just for you" she sprayed some in her mouth and the on her pussy before sitting down on Noah's face "eat me baby please"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:49 am

Jason followed quietly, mulling over what Steven had told him. He understood, but it wanted to be sure for his own sanity. 

We were called into the room and both men followed. I'd never been more uncomfortable in my life. Setting me up for a scan, the doctor brought up the baby on screen and pointed to its heart beat. He was quiet, which made me nervous. "I'll print you a photo and clean you up. Excise me." he said and left the room rather quickly.

"something is wrong." i said sitting up "Steven something is wrong."

"you dont have to ask me twice." his tongue traced her folds, teasing her as he gripped her hips and stared at her cream covered pussy. He locked her down hard and began devouring her pussy hungrily, sucking and biting her clit as his fingers pumped in and out of her sweet Hole, making her cum all over him. He didn't stop.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:20 pm

"Just calm down baby please, nothing is wrong, the doctor would have said something." I thought for a moment "is it possible to know who the father is now?"

"Ohhh Noah!" She came so hard, she had never cum like that before. When he put her down she saw some cream at the side of his mouth and leaned in to lick it "i love you" she whispered before kissing her way from his lips to his waistband. She had never sucked him before, she paused and looked up at him "do you want it?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:24 pm

"youre going to ask the doctor if he can tell who's kid it is?" Jason scoffed "they'll need to do testing Steven."

"and that causes miscarriages Jason. I'm not having a needle shoved into my stomach drawn from my uterus."

"well then I'll be here for every appointment." 

"Jason you're making me uncomfortable."

"I don't want to be here anymore than you both want me. This is uncomfortable for us all Ally. But I won't let you abort my child."

I glared, "im going to punch you if you don't shut your mouth with that. It's not yours." I ignored Jason's heated gaze towards me and squeezed Stevens hand tighter, not wanting to let go. 

The doctor looked up from his folder. "Ally, it looks like you're experiencing placenta praevia." he looked to Steven to explain some more "that's when the placenta is lying low. I noticed some spotting which is unfortunately common with a miscarriage, as you've experienced before. I suggest you take it easy but if you deliver, there is also a high chance of an abruption. If this is the case and toy experience any bleeding come straight to the hospital. It's life threatening for you and your unborn child." 

I took it all in, the explanation didn't calm my nerves. "Well I don't know how to stop a miscarriage. Am I just meant to go home and wait for bleeding to happen?" 

He smiled sadly "youre ten weeks, go home and rest try to relax-" he eyed Steven "do not stress your wife Mr Cross. I can imagine she's got the toughest job in the world being married to you." he grinned. "go home, rest up and do not lift anything. Come back in two weeks and and we will see how everything has progress."

"ten weeks?" Jason spoke up, when the doctor nodded he felt relieved and stood. "I'll see you both in the car." he nodded sharply at Steven as he left the room.

Did I want it? Fuck yes. I grew stiffer if that's possible "Serena I'm going to blow so fast if you put your mouth around my cock." I'd been dreaming of this since I first laid eyes on her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next