Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Up in the air  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Up in the air  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:44 pm by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Up in the air  - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:53 pm by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Up in the air  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Up in the air  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Up in the air  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 1:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Up in the air  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Up in the air  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Up in the air  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Up in the air

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Up in the air  - Page 4 Empty Up in the air

Post by melbender Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:15 am

First topic message reminder :

The only place he feels content is flying the plane.

The only place she feels free is in the air, traveling from destination to destination.

Both married, yet unhappy. That's until they meet each other and the chemistry is too hard to resist. Strictly a work thing, they don't talk about their personal lives and have one rule. Dont ask for me.

But she begins to fall, and he does too but refuses to break his wife's heart.

When she's fired from her job, will he realise that he can't stay away..
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Up in the air  - Page 4 Empty Re: Up in the air

Post by melbender Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:31 am

"Oh my god!" I squealed giggling. "My ass is fat! I must be hurting your back so bad." I groaned thinking my weight will crush him. I then noticed his erecting bobbing up and down. "Nice morning wood."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:34 am

I smacked her ass again. "You're so not fat and baby that's not morning wood that's all because I have the most beautiful eat woman in my arms who just happens to be as naked as I am!" I let her down easily. "That's there is the truth baby."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:50 am

I blushed as he put me down in the shower. "You won't go all weird at work will you? Because I may actually be even more nervous around you than normal." I admitted turning on the tap, I just stared at his body and couldn't believe how many muscles he had. He was so strong. I just bit my lip and splashed him with the cold.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:56 am

"That's a way to get me to go down and not the way I want!" I laughed and pulled her to me. "I won't get all weird on you at work, as long as you don't. Not sure why you will be more nervous around me though." I kissed her letting the water heat up and then going under the falling water. "I'm just your captain!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:58 am

"You're the captain all the girls swoon over, who have mad crushes on." I leant in "the very hot captain." And then I kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my body against his.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:11 am

After a shower of making her cum and then her blowing me we got ready and said goodbye. The flight home was good I kept my word and didn't make it ackward for her. As we landed I called in to make my request for Hannah to be in the flight to Paris. Then walked out to the employee parking. I saw Hannah and I smirked with a wave then got ninny car. Typing a message out -you look so beautiful tonight, wish I could take you to dinner, till next time honey, XX- then I headed to the house Lisa wanted. It's going to be a long two days.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:15 am

I read the text once again before I made my way inside the house. Sending him one back - I can't wait to see you again xx - and then I walked in, making sure to turn my phone on silent. The house cold and dark apart from the tv lit up where Ben was playing the Xbox and talking to his friends with the headset. He looked over and I waited for the guilt but there was none. It was a jealousy I felt that Lisa was getting to see Nate.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:31 am

We argued all night and all next day. Lisa and I just didn't get along anymore but damn I didn't want to hurt her at all. Even if she found out what I did and what I want to keep doing with Hannah, I just didn't want to hurt her. I texted Hannah off and on about nothing just wanted to talk to her . Thursday night came and Lisa and I got into such a bad argument that I have a nice red mark in my cheek. Hannah never told me if she was coming or not so I just assumed she wasn't. As I sit now in the cockpit with my new copilot rubbing my cheek I wanted to know who was going to wait on us.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:34 am

I was so tired from all the housework and mowing lawns that I almost called in sick. The only reason I came was to see Nate. So when I took their order for morning tea, I was surprised to see his cheek red. rolling my eyes at Jeremy who grinned at me. "Tea, coffee or a shot of bourbon? I think I'll late the shot, especially if I'm flying with 12 kids under 2 tonight."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:43 pm

I turned and looked at her I saw the questions in her eyes I mouthed "later" and smiled. "I think I'll have a coffee today." I said then went back checking everything and then pulled my phone out. -she got pissed that I was really leaving and slapped me, so get your head out of thinking I told her about us- god is there really a us, I hope so but she looked tired so I typed another -you okay you look a bit overwhelmed xxxxx-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:48 pm

-I'm in room 411 at the hotel. Naked. Sex. Dinner in bed? - I text back quickly, shoving my phone in my bag before Kelly caught and reported me. I knew she had it bad for Nate, and she also knew we were married so I wanted nothing to come from this. I couldn't believe his wife slapped him! Talk about a crazy bitch.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:58 pm

-dinner in bed sounds great I can't waited- putting my phone away I went through the normal and we were off. I loved flying to Paris it was one of my favorites. As we were sailing smoothly Geremy turned to me, "you fucked her didn't you?" I just looked forward. "Who? Lisa no I didn't." I said hoping he would drop this. "Dude just becarful." And that was it. As we landed I couldn't wait to get to her. -gonna shower then be on my way xx- I got to my room listened to the clumsily of Lisa still yelling at me. I shook my head turned my phone off and showered. Finally stepping up to her room I smiled big. I knocked. "Housekeeping!" I said laughing at myself.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:01 pm

"Your voice sounds too deep to be housekeeping." I laughed pulling open the door, carefully marking sure none of the other flight crew was nearby. I pulled him in the room, closing the door quickly and locking it. "I ordered dinner already, but you should definitely get naked." God I had missed him these past few days.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:11 pm

I smiled pulling off my shirt and toeing off my shoes. "God you're so beautiful!" I walked over undoing my pants and grabbing her to kiss her, "tatse so good too." Oh how I missed her kisses, her smell, I just missed her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:15 pm

"How's your face?" I asked pulling back, running my fingers over the reddened skin then started to undress and I clip my bra. "Wait, did you get condoms?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:19 pm

I smirked. She didn't noticed I brought my bag she only noticed me. I loved that, Lisa would of noticed the bag and not me. I pointed to my bag and pulled her back. "My face is fine, I was more shocked than anything she has never hit me. I've known her for 15 years and I have never seen her get so agressive, just one of the many things I never knew about her I guess. But enough about her. What's got you looking so tired baby?" I walked us over to sit on the bed while I pulled my bag over and pulled the box of condoms out waiting on her to talk.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:24 pm

I wasn't sure if this was ok to talk about the current partners but I had no clue of the protocol of the whole thing between us. Sitting back, I stretched out. "My whole days off were spent cleaning, mowing lawns and paying bills. It would be nice to come home for once and be told to sit down and relax."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:39 pm

"Awe baby, I know the feeling. But you can relax now that you're with me." I crawled up her and kissed her. "Just relax and enjoy." Oh how I wished I could take her out for a weekend and just relax with her. Then it hit me. "Hey what do you say our next flight out we stay a few days extra and relax just us we can even fly on another airline to some place else?" I smiled at her. "I'll pay for it all. I got a separate bank account that I put some money away so I don't have to keep buying Lisa whatever she wants all the time." I said a little embarrassed I should want to buy her stuff but every damn week! I don't think so.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:53 pm

"Really? You don't think that's too risky?" I asked wide eyed. I couldn't let him pay for it all. "Maybe we could find a cheap motel and stay there a couple nights? Somewhere close and private."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:33 pm

I smiled. "Whatever you want to don it baby it's not going to be cheap you deserve to be pampered you haven't been from what I can tell and I'm going to pamper you." I kissed my way down her body smirked as I heard her gasp and moan. "That's it relax into my touch." I was now in between her thighs and took one good hard lick moaning. "God you taste so fucking good. I think no I know I'm addicted."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:29 pm

"Please don't stop.." I groaned, my fingers in his hair as I pulled and ground up. "I've missed this.. your mouth on me.. your cock.. you!!" I felt my orgasm building quickly, my legs spreading wider apart as I came right when there was a knock and "room service!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:22 am

I groaned. "Perfect timing." I raised up and kissed her then grabbed my pants "I'll get it you cover up." I smiled buttoning my pants a si answered the door to get the food.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:40 am

I watched him walk to the door, checking him out shamelessly as the food was brought in and the man raised a brow at me in bed covered by the sheet. I felt my cheeks flame. "Food smells amazing, do you ever get worried someone will find out?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:28 am

I looked at her for a good while. "Honestly, I'm more worried if anyone finds out and you loose your job and I hurt Lisa than I am about myself or how I look. I also don't care about your husband sorry but I'm kind of jealous of him as he gets you all the time and has the opportunity to take you out on real dates." I shook my head. "I guess that makes me a bad Persian but it's the truth. How about you?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:46 am

"I don't want to hurt anyone or ruin marriages. I never thought I would ever do something like this but I guess when your marriage isn't what it used to be, I kind of understand why people seek out their other needs." I smiled softly, "there's no need to be jealous. Now, come back to bed because I want to make the most of our night here."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum