Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Up in the air  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Up in the air  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Up in the air  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Up in the air  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Up in the air  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Up in the air  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Up in the air  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Up in the air  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Up in the air  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Up in the air

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Up in the air  - Page 3 Empty Up in the air

Post by melbender Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

The only place he feels content is flying the plane.

The only place she feels free is in the air, traveling from destination to destination.

Both married, yet unhappy. That's until they meet each other and the chemistry is too hard to resist. Strictly a work thing, they don't talk about their personal lives and have one rule. Dont ask for me.

But she begins to fall, and he does too but refuses to break his wife's heart.

When she's fired from her job, will he realise that he can't stay away..
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Up in the air  - Page 3 Empty Re: Up in the air

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:11 pm

I sighed as she said that and whipped my hand down my face. "I should, really I should but all my thoughts were why couldn't I have met you before her." I pulled her closer to me. "I don't Hannah I don't at all." I kissed her head. "Does that make us awful people?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:14 pm

"Let's not think. I need a shower and you can tell me why you came prepared with a condom." I grinned a little running my fingers down his chest. "I think you make me stop thinking, and I like that."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:20 pm

I smirked. Getting up and pulling her with me. "I'm thinking you are trouble Hannah, but the best kind of trouble." In the shower I told her how Geremy gave me the condom and told me to be safe and wrap it up. as we finished up and I made her cum again in the shower we went back out I didn't want to leave but I didn't know what she wanted. "So um I honestly want to see you again? I fly back to the statues then I'm off to fly to Paris Friday. If we see each other again we need to be really careful nobody can know because of your job." I didn't mention our spouses but I was worried about her job more. "Please let me see you again. Let me stay the rest of the time here with you."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:25 pm

"I don't want anyone to see us." He was right, I would be fired immediately. It was the number one rule. Don't screw the pilots. "You can definitely see me, and you do know that pilots can also request certain air hostesses to fly with them, you should maybe do that sometime." I was a little worried that he would tell Jeremy about us and what happened. "You should get some sleep now though, you need your energy for when you fly us back in the morning." I grinned pushing him backwards onto the bed. "Just don't go home and confess to your wife."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:30 pm

I smiled at her as I laid there pulling her with me. "Not happening I'm keeping you to myself, I'm a selfish man Hannah I want all of you to myself I don't want to share." I kissed her with passion. "Trust me in the fact I won't be having a physical relationship with my wife. She doesn't want to ruin her figure by getting pregnant so she makes me sleep in a separate room. Can't remember the last time I even had sex. But let me tell you something, you are amazing and best sex of my life has been with you."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:41 pm

"She must be blind not to want to have sex with you." How could she not, let alone sleep in a seperate room! "It's been awhile for me, years and well we used to share a bed until he jerked off with me beside him and then goes to sleep." I rolled my eyes. I believed he stop being interested in me when I gained the weight. "I am glad I switched flights tho, who knew we'd end up in Japan, naked in bed together."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:45 pm

I laughed. "I surely didn't but then again when you pushed that luscious ass into my face earlier I about came in my pants." I grabbed said ass and groaned as I was hard again. "As for your husband jerking off with you in bed who the hell does that when they have you laying next to him. God you're all natural and fucking way to beautiful to be with a jerk like that." That pissed me off she should be pleased all the time.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:51 pm

"Well you should do something about that." I smiled, climbing on top of him and sitting up. "Do you have another condom on you?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:57 pm

I groaned. "No, he only gave me one. Sorry." I wanted her anyways but I didn't want to tell her I wanted to go bare, she would probably kick me out.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:01 pm

I wanted him but didn't want to risk it for both of us. "Well I guess we should go to sleep then." I groaned laying back down beside him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:06 pm

Fuck that sleep was the last thing I can do right now. I rolled over her and kissed her hard, trailing kisses down her neck to her hand full breast, God they were perfect for my hands. Stopping to suck them both in my mouth, before trailing more kisses down her stomach then to between her thighs where I smelled her arousal damn it was beautiful. Kissing and sucking on her clit wanting her to cum hard.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:10 pm

My hips rose and fell faster, pushing into his mouth faster as the pleasure grew in the pit of my stomach. "Oh Jesus Christ!" I climaxed hard, fisting the bedsheets and moaning loudly. My vision blurring as the pleasure surged through me. "Fuck me. Just blow on my chest!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:17 pm

I smirked. "Really?" I was in shock, she wanted me to okay well she asked. I made my way up her and kneeled above her, stroking my hard cock in front of her, God I wanted to be inside her bad. Throwing my head back almost there. Turnig my eyes back to lock on hers I lost it she was so damn sexy the first shot streamed out onto her breast then another, one hitting her in the chin. As I watched her finger come up and wipe it off then suck it off I groaned. "Damn, you gotta stop being so sexy or I'm never going to get soft around you again." I meant it as a compliment hopefully she took it, because damn I wasn't lieing.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:20 pm

"You're the sexy one" I grinned, pulling him down on top of me. "Is this just a flying thing, or back home too?" I wanted to be sure and know what to expect.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:22 pm

I smiled, "I'd like to see you at home if we can, I don't see myself being able to stay away from you." I was being honest and wanted to see a lot of her. And a lot more like this. "I want to get to know you too."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:24 pm

"Me too." I smiled up at him. "I go mountain hiking a lot, so I can meet up with you then too. My house isn't really a good spot to go to, Ben doesn't work so he's always there usually."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:28 pm

I shook my head. "Let me guess he plays video games all the time?" I really wished I could teach him a lesson. "Oh baby, we may need to find a spot because Lisa doesn't work either, but we can find a way. Switch numbers and have some codes." I laughed "for now we should wash up again and sleep"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:31 pm

"Yeah we should definitely." And we made our way back to the shower. I'd never slept so peaceful in my life, waking up to the alarm going off, my head against his chest as our arms were wrapped around each other. I picked up the phone only to realise it was his and it was Lisa calling. "Nate" I whispered waking up more. "Phone"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:35 pm

I opened my eyes, "yeah baby?" I said voice laced with sleep. She held a phone and I then realized it was Lisa calling. "Shit." I took the phone and answered. "Yeah."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:27 am

"I sent you through a photo of the Gucci handbag I'd like you to bring home for me." She said calmly "I love you."

I kept still not wanting to give away I was in bed with him and have her hear but wow, that's all she could call for
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:40 am

I sighed and rubbed my neck then pulled Hannah closer to me kissing her head before speaking calmly. "Lisa I told you I will not be buying anymore handbags as you want another every week, if you want a new one ask your daddy or get a job I'm having enough trouble playing for the ridiculous house you wanted." Hell I was hardly ever there I couldn't call it a home. But I couldn't hurt her I knew deep down she was a good person I know because that's who I fell in love with.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:55 am

"I'll see you tonight. Bye." She hung up.

I kissed his shoulder, stroking my fingers up and down his chest. "Good morning."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:59 am

I threw my phone and smiled. "It is now." I leaned in and kissed her. "Sorry about that. I can't wait till Thursday night, two more days and I'll be on my way to Paris!" I said smiling because I was definitely putting in a request for her to be on that plane. "I hate being in that house it's not me." I kissed her again and smiled. "Let's shower!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:06 am

"A shower before it's all back to business sounds perfect." I sat up, somewhat more shy as it was broad daylight and my body was going to look worse than in the dark. My thighs were thick and touched, I wasn't this skinny thing like I imagined his wife to be. "You go, I'll just wait a bit."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:15 am

I smiled at her. "Nope we go together honey!" She looked worried about something what I don't know. "Come on let's go." I tried pulling her up with me and she just shook her head no. "Okay darling we can do this the easy way or the hard way your choice!" She laughed at me and I just lounged forward wrapping my arms around her waist and lifting her caveman style. Smacking her ass. "Mmmm did I tell you how much I love your ass?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum