Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
St Lucia one night! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
St Lucia one night! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:44 pm by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
St Lucia one night! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:53 pm by Demona

» Law of Attraction
St Lucia one night! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
St Lucia one night! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
St Lucia one night! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 1:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
St Lucia one night! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
St Lucia one night! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
St Lucia one night! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

St Lucia one night!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

St Lucia one night! - Page 2 Empty St Lucia one night!

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Girl is 26 years old never wanted to get pregnant took every precaution.  Till she went on a trip to st. Lucia and ended up having a one night stand with whom she thought she would never see again. The man didn't want a family anymore than she did.  He was on this vacation to get away from all his family trying to force him into a family with his ex girlfriend.  

So what happens when they run into each other at the hospital cafeteria.  Her little belly poking out and his sister on the cancer wing.  Will they ignore each other or remember!

Name: Natalie York
Bio: outgoing, married to her job as a nurse. Doesn't want a family because of how she grew up. Intelligent and kind.  
Looks: I'll send them to you.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

St Lucia one night! - Page 2 Empty Re: St Lucia one night!

Post by melbender Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:49 pm

I licked her clean, pumping two fingers faster inside her soaked cunt. "Mm that's it baby, cum for me." I slowly kissed back up her body, kissing her hard as I laid against her, pushing my cock inside her and then sitting her up with me as I pulled her close, up on my knees. "Fuck my cock."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:31 pm

God I needed a friend like this back home. Hot ducking insane in bed, and can't have kids. Yep I need to find one like this back home to have my fun with. I moaned bouncing in his cocky fingernails leaving their mark on his back and shoulders. I moved in circles cause me to moan and him to grown then went back to sliding up and down his long thick cock. I was so close to cumming again which shocked me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:27 pm

I groaned, fucking her for longer than one ever possibly lasted. I collapsed to my back after a couple hours, reaching for the glass of water on the table "what time is your flight m!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:17 pm

I groaned kind of forgetting about it. "Well I have to leave here at 6 in the morning." I said getting up. I had to pee so bad. I didn't care if he watched me walk away and I didn't bother shutting the bathroom door. I mean he just fucked me almost every way possible. And the sad thing is, is he could have me anyway just for the rest of the night though.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:09 pm

I smirked "well then we should make the most of it. Too bad you're leaving so soon, I'm here another week and could use the distraction." and her pussy.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:04 pm

I laughed. "Well as much as I want to stay and have fun, I have to get back to my work." God I missee my work, even if I always worked 12 hour plus shifts. Shit please don't ask what I do please don't ask. I didn't want to get too personal even if we already have by him fucking the shit out of me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:15 pm

"well then.." I walked over to her, she was peeing, which I ignored and turnt on the shower "get in here once you're done, I'm going to fuck you until you need to check out." I stepped on under the spray of water, leaning back.and stroking my cock hard for her to see
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:49 pm

As I finished and climbed in the shower I watched him with hooded eyes. "If your having fun there I can leave!" I said walking to him. "But I promise you, that I'd be more fun!" I winked running my hands over my breast and down my belly.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:49 pm

"Get on your knees and suck" I told her huskily as my cock grew stiffer. "You're going to be sore tomorrow baby."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:24 am

I moaned. "Good that's the only way I will want it!" I winked as I looked up at him before taking his long thick shaft in my hand. As I stroked him a few times I licked the tip making him groan and try to thrust forward. When I finically took him in and licked the precum off him I moaned around him. "Mmmm you taste so good." I mumble around him as I then take him deep as my one hand grips him at the base and the other grips his ass.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:58 am

"I'm going to cum all over your pretty face" I groaned my head falling back as I moaned in pleasure, my thigh tensing from her tongue lashing around the head of my cock. "Christ-" taking the base of my cock, thick bursts of cum shot out over her mouth and neck
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:19 pm

I looked up and smiled as I ran my fingers to collect his seed off my neck and bringing it to my mouth. Licking them and moaning. "Mmmm so fucking good!" I winked and swallowed what was in my mouth but only after showing him. Best shower of my vacation thus far.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:22 pm

I picked her up, fucked her against the wall then back to bed for us where I ate her pussy for an hour, making her cum and squirt over again. She was incoherent and well fucked when I came again. Noticing the sun almost rising and the time was for her to soon leave, I couldn't help but laigh. "how the hell are you going to move to catch the flights?" I grinned, kissing the valley between her breasts before I got up and looked around for my shorts.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:35 pm

I laughed with him. "I'll manage." God I made it sound as if I did this all the time. "Oh well it's not like I'll see him again. "Thanks for a fucking great last day of vacation but I really need to get going." I groaned as I tried to sit up, he wasn't lying when he told me he planned to fuck me till I can't walk. I smiled and finally got up. I can relax and sleep on the plane. Getting dressed not caring that I will smell like sex. I was too tired and sore to shower. Plus I needed coffee. "Have a good rest of your vacation, it's lovely here."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:37 pm

"Sure is." I walked over, giving her one last kiss to remember me by. I was going to miss her body, something in her made me react a way like none before. "Take care sexy." I smiled, and walked out onto the balcony, and to my villa for a well needed sleep.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:55 pm

I sighed. "Damn best fucking lay of my life." I grabbed my shit and looked back one last time. "Definitely coming back here one day." Then I left. I slept the whole flight and once back into my lonely apartment I bathed and went to bed I had a long shift tomorrow.

Going back to work was bittersweet, for some reason I kept thinking of him. Colton. Damn he was hot. After a month of being back I was sick and I soon found out why. He said he couldn't have kids! I was pissed but I couldn't do anything about it now. I had no way of finding him. No way of anything. Now I'm close to 5 months and. Cause I was already tiny I'm showing in my scrubs big time. I hated the looks from coworkers.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:58 pm

I picked up a fresh cut bunch of flowers and brought them with me to the hospital to see my other who had fallen ill. I came whenever I had the chance to visit her, which seemed more than often now due to the cancer spreading. As I walked down the hall, my breath halted as i thought for a moment the girl from the summer trip was in front of me. I shook those thoughts away as I'd been convinced I saw her everywhere lately. Anyway this woman was heavily pregnant. I sighed, and kept walking.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:11 pm

I looked back behind me. "Oh god I'm going to be sick." I muttered. That couldn't of been him. I grabbed one of my coworkers and asked her to watch my patients as I wasn't feeling well. She nodded and I went to the cafeteria.

"Oh how are you feeling? Mrs. Stevens? I'm going to fill in for Natalie, as she just told me she wasn't feeling well." The nurse said noticing the guy in the room. Mrs Stevens was a new patient on our floor and she seemed to really like Natalie the best this is her second day on our floor.

"Oh I hope she isn't sick, maybe it's the baby! That Natalie is beautiful Colton just wait till you see her."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:15 pm

"Well I doubt I'll be checking her out if she was pregnant" I said to myself. "I'm sure she is." I replied to her with a smile as I sat beside my mother and took her hand. I was pissed my own father couldn't be in here.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:32 pm

I really needed to get back but my stomach was in but that couldn't have been him. I sighed as I saw someone approach me. As I looked up my breath caught it is him. I didn't know what to do or say. Was the world playing a cruel joke on me. I stood up and looked at him as he looked down at my belly. "I'm sorry!" I said and turned quickly I couldn't be there I needed to work. I didn't know if he knew or if he didn't.

As I got back to my floor I checked on my patients. My favorite one who just got into our floor yesterday. She was sitting peacefully as I entered. "Hello Mrs Stevens, is there anything you need?" I asked as I checked her vitals.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:42 pm

No. This couldn't be here. It was. Wow, she was pregnant. "When are you due?" I asked, wondering if she was suddenly married and starting a family. "I'm sorry, I almost didn't reckonise you with clothing on earlier." I added that in, smirking.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:03 pm

I glanced at my patient. Is he serious right now! I glared at him. Yes Mrs Stevens was now sleeping but still. I can't believe he followed me in here. I sighed. "In four months." I said butting my lip. I know he hasn't put it together yet. But I saw it coming together. "If you'll excuse me I have work to do." I say walking out to go check in my other patients. Ugh why.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:05 pm

I stood up to follower her, telling the other nurse "if my mother wakes, tell her I will be back." I followed natalie, and lightly grabbed her elbow spinning her around "so you were married when you fucked me?" I asked, not pissed but intrequied.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:10 pm

I laughed. "To my job yes to a person he'll no! I don't do marriage I don't do relationships, I don't have time and I really need to work so please let me go." I said trying to get my arm out of his grasp but he tightened it. Shit please don't ask questions. Please. But I saw it, I saw it before I think he knew it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:13 pm

"So you.." I was trying to piece the dates and add them up before I said something. "What.. no it's impossible.." I couldn't. It couldn't.. "is this child mine?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next