Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
St Lucia one night! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
St Lucia one night! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
St Lucia one night! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
St Lucia one night! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
St Lucia one night! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
St Lucia one night! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
St Lucia one night! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
St Lucia one night! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
St Lucia one night! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

St Lucia one night!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

St Lucia one night! Empty St Lucia one night!

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:51 pm

Girl is 26 years old never wanted to get pregnant took every precaution.  Till she went on a trip to st. Lucia and ended up having a one night stand with whom she thought she would never see again. The man didn't want a family anymore than she did.  He was on this vacation to get away from all his family trying to force him into a family with his ex girlfriend.  

So what happens when they run into each other at the hospital cafeteria.  Her little belly poking out and his sister on the cancer wing.  Will they ignore each other or remember!

Name: Natalie York
Bio: outgoing, married to her job as a nurse. Doesn't want a family because of how she grew up. Intelligent and kind.  
Looks: I'll send them to you.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

St Lucia one night! Empty Re: St Lucia one night!

Post by melbender Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:14 am

Name: Colton Stevens
Bio: loves the outdoors. Dreams of travelling the world exploring. Fun and a good friend. Runs his own gym and is a personal trainer. but isn't ready for marriage as his parents as pressuring him to marry.
Looks: sending them.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:43 pm

I woke up in my last day in st Lucia . It was so beautiful here I didn't want to go back. I didn't have anything to go back to but my job, which I loved. I am a nurse and I enjoy helping people the only way I really know how. As I sat with my coffee on the swing the was joined to another room I just watched the ocean waves splash against the sand. I was glad the whole time I've been here nobody was next to me, that was till last night. I wasn't sure who was over there but I didn't care as this was my last night. Ugh that made me so sad. More sad than going home to my lonely life. Because I really liked my lonely life.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:45 pm

I came back from my run, stepping out of the shower and just wrapping a towel around my waist. I didn't bother drying off, the heat would do that in no time. I hadn't been so eager to get away in a long time. I picked up my cup of coffee, walking towards the sliding door and stepping outside on the balcony, I was by the rail and enjoying the ocean view.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:52 pm

I heard a noise but didn't bother at first till I couldn't take it anymore. I looked over my shoulder and on the top floor above the conjoined space was a man that looked so yummy. I glanced at his left hand no ring. I then looked back at my view of the ocean . I wasn't here to meet anyone. I didn't do relationships . I causally fucked and had one night stands but that's all. And before you think it I'm not a whore! I haven't been with that many in my 26 years of life. I took another glance and bit my lip. Someone like him screamed bad boy so if he had a gufriend he probably didn't care. I finished my coffee and decided to take a quick swim before getting my day started.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:02 pm

"Let me know if the water is warm." I spoke, as the girl next to my suite made her way down the stairs. I had noticed her earlier, and was going to say good morning until she walked off.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:06 pm

I jumps not expecting him to talk let alone notice me. But when I turned I couldn't help my sultry side from coming out, "ah why don't you come on down and find out yourself!" I said with a wink.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:10 pm

I cocked a brow, shrugging. I shouldn't do this, but screw it. I needed to have fun, to not think about anything. "Sure.. I'll be down in a few." and with that I head back inside to throw on a pair of speedos.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:14 pm

I wasn't expecting him to actually agree. God what a idiot I was but oh well maybe one night of fun won't hurt me before going back home it's not like I'll ever see him again. I was diving in and swimming around living this part. The fact I could swim out here naked was great before he came and I still could if I wanted too. But I opted to keep my small bikini on for now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:18 pm

I spotted her jumping around like a dolphin and lauhed to myself as I laid my towel down and headed over to her. "I take it that it's obviously nice," I grinned heading over to her. Damn, my eyes noticing her small body in that even smaller bikini, I was glad the water was covering my growing erection.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:26 pm

I stopped and smirked. "It's very nice." I said not talking about the water. I swam closer to him. "I'm Natalie, I'm inly here for one more night." I said and bit my lip. I guess I was more Horner than I thought. But then again when a guy like him walks around with barely any clothes it's easy to get all wet. And I'm not talking about the pool water wet.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:30 pm

"Colton." I replied back, my voice more huskier than usual. There was something about her, I was rock hard. I'd never just grabbed a girl and fucked her, something I wanted to do right now. "Tomorrow huh.." I moved in closer, "so how do you plan on spending your last day here?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:34 pm

I smiled..."well I want to make it memorable, you think you can help me out on that?" I was hoping he was smart and understood what I was saying. I just wanted a good fuck in st Lucia before going back home he seemed like he good give that to me. Maybe more than once.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:37 pm

I smirked, losing all sense of thoughts as I snaked my hands around her waist and pulled her close "keep an eye out for people watching.. unless youre into that kind of thing?" I winked, picking her up underwater and crashing my mouth against her with desire. I was so hard as I grinded into her, slipping her bottoms aside and pushing a finger in her heated pussy
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:44 pm

I moaned into the kiss, it's been a while since I've felt a mans touch. His touch felt so good I almost forgot protection. I pulled away "please tell me you have protection, because I don't do anything without it." Not telling him I fear getting pregnant he doesn't need to know that.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:46 pm

"I'm sterile.." I groaned, kissing down her neck. "have been for years.." it wasn't a lie, that's what my doctor had told me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:51 pm

I wasn't sure if I wanted to take that chance but when I looked at him I knew he wasn't lieing. "Are you sure? I don't and can't get pregnant." It would ruin me. He nodded. "Okay then I'm clean are you?" God what the hell was I thinking I'm a nurse I know this isn't smart.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:15 pm

"you know you're killing the romance here.." i groaned, "im clean and haven't not.ever used protection before." I promised, pulling her bottoms to the side more as I lowered mine "wrap your legs around me tight." my cock aching it was so hard for her "I'm going to fuck you here and then back in your bed."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:02 pm

I did exactly as he asked. As he slammed into me not waited or going slow I was so okay with that because damn I needed a good fuck. "Shit yes! More!" I moaned biting my lip. The water swooshing all around us. "Harder!" I moaned looking in his eyes.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:08 pm

My hands digging into the cheeks of her ass, most likely leaving marks as I slammed back and forth faster. "Fuck youre tight" moaning, I groaned crashing my mouth to hers and tasting my tongue over her mouth. She tasted and felt incredible.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:11 pm

I couldn't stop moaned. He felt huge and filled me up. I felt that feeling of tingles in my toes working up my body. My core tightening as I came hard around him. I couldn't help it, there was no way I could stay quiet with him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:32 pm

her orgasm was my undoing, I blew hard and deep. my breathing hard as I stilled, eyes locked to hers. "Christ. I think we should take this back up to the suite and finish it off. I need to taste you."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:38 pm

What! Was he serious. He just came inside me and he waited to taste me. I smiled it was hot. I unwrapped my legs and fixed my bottoms. "Follow me". I winked. As I walked out of the pool. Once up in my suite I turned and watched him look around. It wasn't messy everything was already packed and ready to go. I walked up to him and said, "would you like to to shower or go straight to the bed?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:52 pm

I didn't say anything as I untied her bikini until she was naked, I lowered my briefs and then pushed her back against the bed so she fell down. I climbed over her, hoovering her body as I kissed lower and lower, down her belly to between her thighs. I groaned, parting her folds and tasting her for the first time, licking her clit as my fingers slid in and out, hitting her g spot.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Holy fuck who is this guy. His touch was like magic. I needed more. A day of this just sex no promises god yes. "Holy fuck!" I moaned and raised my hips some feeling him deep and sucking on my clit I was so close. "God yes!" I screamed as I came. Shit I just came and he has me cumming again that never happens.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next