Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Keeping the Attraction  - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Keeping the Attraction  - Page 34 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Keeping the Attraction  - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Keeping the Attraction  - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Keeping the Attraction  - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Keeping the Attraction  - Page 34 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Keeping the Attraction  - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Keeping the Attraction  - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Keeping the Attraction  - Page 34 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keeping the Attraction

2 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Keeping the Attraction  - Page 34 Empty Keeping the Attraction

Post by melbender Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

"sleep" he groaned with a yaw."it's too early and you asked me to stay."

I finished rinsing my mouth as he kissed my cheek and spoke "I love you too, and I thought since you had an early meeting that you wouldn't want him around."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Keeping the Attraction  - Page 34 Empty Re: Keeping the Attraction

Post by Demona Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:46 pm

"She looks good. And happy, where is that? Maybe we should follow them there and have a family trip?" He already knew the answer to that but he missed his baby girl.

"Wait what? Still? What do you mean still in rehab? Why would he be in rehab in the first place? Noah has never taken any drugs! And im sure his drinking problem doesn't require rehab it was just stress right?" When he said nothing serena had tears welling in her eyes "what happened dad? Tell me everything please"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:51 pm

"Not going to happen. I wish you two would make up, she's as stubborn as you are." Ally laughed. "She looks happy, really happy."

Jason told Serena everything from his pill popping to keep up with work and then mixing them with alcohol to stay awake. "Steven and Ally haven't been allowed to visit him. Has he tried calling you?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:54 pm

"I'm sure we'll make up when she comes home. I miss her"

"No he hasn't. I... i thought, nevermind. I have to go i'll call you tomorrow" she hung up and burst in tears.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:57 pm

"Just give her time." She snuggled up further when a thought came to her. "Why is your college intern at work, while you're away?" I questioned closing my eyes.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:00 pm

"What college intern? I havn't seen any intern yet.they were all working in level 2, i don't know if they got leveled up. What intern are you talking about exactly?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:26 am

"Don't play coy, she's the one who makes a point of wearing the tight dresses" I rolled my eyes "You don't have to spare my feelings thinking I'll go crazy, I just want to know why she is working in your office while you're not there. She's sending emails from your computer, saying you're on a personal leave with a family emergency." I showed him the server address, coming from his office.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:15 pm

I looked down and frowned "i don't know, call Maria and ask her. She can't be in there" i sat up and grabbed my phone handing it to Ally "and seriously i didn't even notice her so i still don't know which intern you're talking about"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:21 am

I dialled Maria and spoke to her about Ashley, asking why she was in Stevens room. She replied back saying that Ashley had been given full access as he wanted her to learn how he works if she's going to be his personal assistant. "Well looks like you're going to have to take a trip to work and fire her." I pointed out snuggling back down "your office is off limits to
anyone, especially interns and she's definitely not your personal assistant, that's what I still do." I admitted
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:19 pm

"Max must have appointed her as a future PA because i didn't pick anyone from the interns at all so..." i shrugged "we'll go there when we get some rest, or you could just fire her by email"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:21 pm

"I'd rather watch you fire her, i miss the old days where you were a real bastard to other women." I grinned looking up at him as I slid my hand down the front of his pants, not rubbing him just resting my hand. "I can't wait until our daughter is here."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:35 pm

"I'm not like that anymore you know it" i grinned and took off her hand before giving her a bear hug "me too. And we have to start working on the nursery"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:36 pm

"Why do you always pull me hand away? Am I. It allowed to touch you?" I asked hugging him back
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:44 pm

"No you are but when you do i'll want to do more, and we have things to do and the kids are awake"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:48 pm

I rolled my eyes with a groan "oh god, I wasn't trying to have sex with you." I pulled away sitting up, "I want the nursery to be done before she's here. Can you pick up dinner on your way back from firing that little hoe."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:56 pm

"I know you weren't baby but your simple touch does things to me" i chuckled and kissed her softly. "Sure from lily's restaurant?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:08 pm

"Please, burgers and fries." I groaned happily wrapping my arms back around him. "Hurry back, the nursery store delivered the baby things we chose and I'm eager to unpack them all."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:20 pm

I cupped her face "i love you so much Ally, you're the best thing that ever happened to me" i kissed her softly before getting up "i won't be long" i grabbed my keys and phone and left.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:26 pm

Ashley was surprised to see Steven in the office tonight, she eagerly raced in there, closing the door behind them "Mr Cross.. if I knew you were coming in, I'd have dressed more ready for work." She brushed her oaken over the tight dress, pressing her breasts out more to him. "I have something I need to ask you."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:10 pm

I looked at Ashley who was standing really close to me and slightly pushed her off me. "Ashley i'm your boss, and there are limits you need to take into consideration. Like dressing like a slut to come to my company or brushing yourself over me. These are two things i don't tolerate around here." I sat behind my desk and raised an eyebrow "before you ask what you want, i need to inform you that Max appointed you as my future PA but the thing is i don't need one i have my wife as a PA and all interns will leave tomorrow except those who got a job here. But you didn't get any so you'll leave too." I glanced at the papers Mariah left on my desk and looked back at Ashley "now what is it you wanted to ask?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:20 am

"Oh Steven, I heard your wife makes you fire the hot women around here.. must be hard being old and fat." Ashley raised a brow tapping her fingers over his desk as she meant forwards, flashing a eyefull of breast to him. "I want you to fuck me." She said with a purr. "I'll let you take me anyway you want, I'll do everything your wife won't. I'm sure you want to remember how a tight pussy feels sliding up and down your cock." She proceeded to reach into her bag, pulling out the envelope and pushing it forwards for him to open and see all the photos of him and his wife, plus his son Noah in rehab "after you see these, you're going to beg for my mouth around your cock! I have three major news outlets eager to find out the son of Steven and Ally Cross is a drug addict and his daughter is a little whore who fucked the helps son."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:46 am

I shook my head she mentioned Ally but the envelop caught my attention. I opened it and took out pictures of Ally and I having sex in the lake and under our tent. I chuckled "you're such a cute stalker Ashley aren't you?" I didn't really care about the pictures getting out, we had faced worse before. But what really bothered me was that she knew where Noah was. I bit my lip and smiled "nice shots! You know my wife and I we like to have pictures of us like these, we did a nude session once." I took one of them and grinned just to piss her off "this one looks great, imagine it in black and white? It would look amazing on our bedroom wall. I really thank you for these pictures". I put them in my drawer and looked at her while taking a file out from the cabinet. "As for fucking you... you really came to the wrong guy, the truth is i never noticed you here and would never have if my wife hadn't noticed your use of my server so don't flatter yourself" i looked down at my file and opened it before i started looking theough the pages "you are nothing compared to Ally, she's older than you yes but in spirit? Huh i doubt that." I focused on the papers and smiled like a cheschire cat "ah here it is." Looking up at her i explaned "i always have my PI do a background check on every employee i have here even if they'll only stay here a few days. I should have looked at these before leaving for my trip but i didn't have much time. So, brilliant student, nothing out of place except..." i chuckled "looks like this is not your first blackmail case is it? Oh and you also committed a few felonies like hacking" i kept on reading and was really satisfied "you're a sick whore aren't you Ashley? You actually blackmailed your stepfather into having sex with you?" I slid the file towards her "here how this is going to happen. You'll walk out the door and never come back here or near my family again or this will be released. And if i ever here you threaten my son or any member of my family again you won't be happy. Now leave before i call security to drag you out like the trash you are"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:15 am

Her cheeks flamed red as she glared back not backing down. She then stood up with an eye roll "do you really think your pregnant wife will really believe you when I tell her that you forced yourself on me.. you'll be a done man. No one will want to work with a rapist, a man who's supposedly a family man. Your life is over. 8 gave you the easy way out, and I highly doubt you haven't noticed me before.. I've felt you watching me. I bet you even touch yourself thinking about my tight body and all the things I can do for you." Flicking her hair over her shoulder, she smirked "pleasure doing business with you Steven. But I'll be going to your wife now. As a victim Of rape I'm sure she's going to be horrified she married a rapist" She stalked out swaying her ass purposely with a slam of the door.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:33 pm

I chuckled to myself and grabbed my phone "we have a problem" i told Ally everything "she's coming to see you no. Have the security detail block her out i don't want her near you"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:35 pm

"Ok." Ally told him but had no intention of listening. She wasn't going to stand back and let this girl ruin everything. "Don't forget dinner. I love you." She hung up and went downstairs.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:37 pm

Steven finished up a few things before he walked out of the office. He went to Lily's restaurant and ordered food and dessert.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next