Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Past truths  - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Past truths  - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Past truths  - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Past truths  - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Past truths  - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Past truths  - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Past truths  - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Past truths  - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Past truths  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Past truths

2 posters

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

Past truths  - Page 18 Empty Past truths

Post by melbender Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

She went to her first party, expecting a fun time. What happened, would leave her with a permanent reminder of that night forever.

He was young, stupid and out for a good time. His friends tell him a girls hot for him in the bedroom upstairs who likes it rough.. Drunk and horny, he fucks her.. Not realising she's drugged, half passed out and mumbling no. He didn't realise what he'd done until it was too late.. So he left, thinking he'd never see her again.

Years later, in a grocery store.. He's back in town and they bump into each other. He doesn't recognise her at first. When he goes to leave, he notices that the little girl beside her has his eyes and it all comes crashing back to him. He wants her.. He wants to be there for his daughter.. The only problem, she has no idea he's the one who done to her all those years ago that left her with a child.

Will the guilt eat him up, making him finally confess?

Last edited by melbender on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Past truths  - Page 18 Empty Re: Past truths

Post by melbender Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:15 pm

I laughed, loving her excitement. "yes he sure is." I grinned, leaning back against his body as I stood up. "she is so excited to be swimming with you and seeing dolphins."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:53 pm

"Mmmm I am too, I'm also a little excited to see you in a bikini to be honest." I said kissing her head. "I bet your so sexy! And I know you are cause even with your hair a mess and in sweats your sexy."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:25 pm

I laughed blushing a little "well I wouldn't go as far as sexy but I'll take the compliment." that night I barely slept, Emma woke excited and then thankfully slept on the plane. Once we arrived at the hotel we were led to our beach bungalow and it was better than the photos. "wow"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:30 pm

I was impressed. "Oh my sweetheart you outdone yourself with this." I walked over and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "This is just gorgeous. Not as gorgeous as you but wow." I knew now that this was the perfect place to ask her maybe even marry her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:08 pm

I blushed, wrapping my arms around his. "it sure is amazing." i watched Emma out on the balcony, pointing down to the beach. I wondered how he felt about sharing a room together, i was nervous but it felt right. I wanted to fall asleep in his arms and wake up the same way. Turning, i faced him and quickly kissed his lips. "I love you."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:59 pm

I smiled and kissed her back a few little kisses before saying. "I love you too sweetheart." I glanced up and saw Emma. "Let's go walk on the beach. Then have a small dinner with Emma before she goes to bed and then we can have a grown up dinner here in the room."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:01 pm

"a grown up dinner sounds amazing." i slipped on my flip flops and took off my jacket. I was so happy, I couldn't wipe the smile from my face. "I can't wait to try that tub out in the bedroom."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:10 pm

Man dirty thoughts of us in it together came popping in my head. "Well how about I'll get out grown up dinner ready and you can soak in the tub." And I'll have a raging hard on thinking of you.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:17 pm

I wondered when we would finally tale the next steps together, I hadn't seen him naked and we hadn't really done much other than kissing. "you could take one top." I suggested quietly
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:24 pm

My eyes snapped to hers. Was she saying what I think she was. "Baby I would love too but I have something really special for you." I said knowing that if I did I don't think I'd be able to stop myself from wanting to make love to her I needed that ring on her finger before we took it to that level.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:28 pm

"oh.." i said feeling stupid "well someother time." oh god did I just say that. I wanted the sand to swallow me up whole. "I wonder how the kittens are going."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:23 pm

I smirked. "Maddy, sweetheart we will soak in the bath before we go home, I have something really really special for you and if I get in that bath with you I'll ruin it and I won't allow myself that." I stopped and pulled her hand so she came closer to me. "I'm sure our kittens are just fine. Now let's get Emma tired so I can give you, your surprise!" I kissed her lightly.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:37 pm

I was confused, maybe he had dessert or something planned. or booked me in for a spray tan. "Well i look forward to recieving my surprise.. whatever it is." ooh he could have brought me some chocolates. I took Emma by the hand and we walked down onto the beach.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:39 pm

I smiled and tightened my grip on her. "I really hope you like it." I pulled her hand to my lips and gave a chaste kiss. We walked fir a while picked up some seashells along the way before Emma said she was hungry. As we got back we got Emma something to eat and us something to snack on. "Thank you for all of this sweetheart." I was starting to get nervous.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:43 pm

He sounded off, i frowned noticing sweat. "Are you ok?" god if he got ill on this trip then that would suck so bad. "Do you want to just go to bed, we don't have to eat later.." i heard Emma yawning as she curled up on the couch. "Umm lay down, i'll put her to bed and you rest. you look unwell." i blabbered, talking because now i was nervous.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:29 pm

I had to smile. "I'm fine sweetheart you go relax in your bath I'll get Emma to bed and then get your surprise ready." I rubbed the back of my neck. God I was pathetic. She didn't look convinced so I pushed her towards the door and picked up Emma. I took her to bed and kissed her head I heard the bath running and smiled. I called in what I needed and had it set up on the balcony so we could watch the sun set. Everything was ready I just needed her to say yes.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:03 pm

The bath was incredible, it was nice to lay back and soak without worrying about Emma. Once done, I pulled on a silk pair of boxer shorts and tank top as I assumed we would be going to bed soon after eating, and my surprise. I still had no clue about this. I found him on the balcony as I walked out "so what's for our dinner?" I asked startling him
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:37 pm

As I jumped a little I turned and looked at her. "Do you want to stay comfortable or change into this elegant dress I bought you?" I said ignoring her question about dinner. "Either way your beautiful and I just want you to be comfortable." I quickly sled the ring box out of her sight before she noticed it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:39 pm

Oh maybe he wanted me changed instead of looking like a slob. "I'll change into a dress," I took the box before he protested and tried it on. Wow. It fit perfect and looked amazing on. As i came out I done a twirl "so, what do you think? Got your moneys worth?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:54 pm

I smiled. "Like I said you'd be beautiful with whatever you was wearing I just want tonight to be unforgettable. ". I walked up to her and kissed her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to sit. I had dressed up as well so she didn't feel out of place. "Let's eat sweetheart." I said with a shaky hand pulling off the lids to our dinner of lobster and fresh vegetables." I really went all out with this dinner.as we ate and talked a little I was more nervous now as we got to the dessert. She was so distracted with hers I got up and walked over to kneel beside her. "Maddy sweetheart, I know we are still getting to know each other but I love you more than anything and Emma you gave me Emma, I want more kids with you as we grow with each other. I want to wake up everyday knowing you will be there in my arms. I want to grow old and wrinkly with you." I took a breath and pulled the ring box out and opened it. "Please say yes to being my wife my one and only!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:59 pm

My eyes filled with tears instantly. He was proposing!! I didn't see this coming. "yes! Yes! Yes!" i wanted nothing more than to marry him and grow old with. "of course Ill marry you." I cupped his face after he slid my sparkling ring on and smiled "it's perfect."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:09 pm

I smiled. "Your perfect, but there is more. I was hoping you'd say yes and I know it's soon but I have everything set up for us to marry her in two days I figured you and Emma can go get dressed if you'd like tomorrow and schedule anything else that you want." I leaned in and kissed her. "If you want to wait then I can understand that too. I don't want to though just so you know."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:13 pm

"two days? Are you crazy!" I grinned "I'd marry you right now if you had it set up." i laughed, so happy. "I never thought you would want to propose to me, and it's now making sense as to why you were shaking. Youre nervous."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:54 am

I smiled. "I was scared and nervous you wouldn't like it or would say no." I looked at her. "I know it's soon but I really can't see myself without you and Emma. Those days without you after you found out who I was, god those days were terrible. I love you. Two days and we will be married and if your ready I want to make love with you the right way." What the fuck I had no clue as to what I would do but I hope it came naturally.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:01 am

Make love? I must have looked like a deer in headlights because I had forgotten we'd be doing that. I went to say yes but instead I ended up blurting "i want to have another baby."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next