Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Fighting Attraction - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Fighting Attraction - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Fighting Attraction - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Fighting Attraction - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Fighting Attraction - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Fighting Attraction - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Fighting Attraction - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Fighting Attraction - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Fighting Attraction - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fighting Attraction

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fighting Attraction - Page 30 Empty Fighting Attraction

Post by melbender Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I forgot how nice this place is, oh babe we have to go up to the spot where we had dinner, that was nice there." I said looking out at the pretty ocean as we drove past the sea.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Fighting Attraction - Page 30 Empty Re: Fighting Attraction

Post by Demona Thu May 08, 2014 5:42 pm

As soon as he shoved the magazine at my chest my security team gathered around me but didn't act. I looked at the papers and sighed "part of it is true, yes and yes i'm marrying her because i love her" i took a step closer to him "don't even try to contact her josh, we have a restraining order from court, you could be put in jail for just calling her"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 08, 2014 5:47 pm

"We were friends!" I gritted out. "Christ you were there when I asked her to marry me. Makes sense that she ended it and went to you. All you are is a stack of cash and luxury life. She was never into that, you blinded her with it." I stepped closer "we're not done, far from it." I pushed him again and threw the magazine at him then huffed off angrily. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu May 08, 2014 6:03 pm

I watched him go and got in my car "take me to the company" i told the driver and took out my phone "tyler, i want you with her at all times and make sure Josh's name is on the blocked list so he can't get to the island." I hung up and texted Sarah "meet me in 10 at the company"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 08, 2014 6:05 pm

I was being followed by Tyler which was ok. I had so much to do. It was too overwhelming. The planners wanted the menus and then for me to chose where the guests sat. I didn't even know who most of them were. I rubbed my stomach and fought back the tears. This wedding was too much. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu May 08, 2014 6:15 pm

I saw her sitting alone at the beach and went to talk to her "you didn't dance with me last night" - James (he wanted to dance with her and steven said no)

Steeven got to his office and waited for Sarah. When she came in they sat and he talked to her about something he needed her help with. At first she was reluctant but than she agreed to help him
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 08, 2014 6:17 pm

"I'm sorry." I said feeling uncomfortable. I looked at the phone and sighed. "Uh I should go. I have things to get done," I said standing up and brushing the sand off my legs. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu May 08, 2014 6:33 pm

"I can take you if you want"-james
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 08, 2014 6:35 pm

I froze. "I need to go," I said and went to take off. He grabbed me and pushed me face down into the sand as he put his weight on me. His hands went to tug my panties down when Tyler had him tackled off me. My stomach was cramping so he took me to the hospital and got a check up. I needed best rest and no stress for a couple days. Still upset, Tyler drove me back and as we walked inside Stevens dad greeted me. "Steven forgot to give these to you, he wants you to sign and give them back." He said as I pulled them out, prenup paperwork. Wow, I wasn't expecting that. "Tell Steven I want to talk to him about this," I said quietly as I looked further down, this was all about him being protected as if I was after his money. His dad sighed "he's with Sarah, maybe hard to get ahold of him for couple days." I shook my head and then walked off, not realising Tyler heard everything. 

"I want to leave. I need to get out of here," I said getting upset and trying not to cry. He nodded and I went to pack my bag up. 

Sitting on the bed I sent him an email. -You left me here to go back to her, you promised me you wouldn't see her. I can't do it, I love you so much but I can't marry someone who has people do everything for him. That's not what I want, I wanted to do this together. I needed you today, i need you more than ever and you left me then had your father give me that. I'm too hurt to even be here. I need space, and need to think about us, the wedding and everything. I wished you could see how disappointed I was last night before I slept. I'm pregnant and needed you! you promised to keep us safe and you didn't. Don't call, I just need to get away from everyone and all this.- I sent the email and Tyler drove me to his family cabin, I laid in the bed and just cried. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu May 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Sarah had just left when i got the email. I was happy to see it was from Ally. I read and re-read the email at least a couple dozen times not believing what i was reading. "What the hell is she talking about?" I sighed and tried calling her more than once but there was no answer. I called Tyler and got no answer either. I slammed the phone and walked to the window than remembered Kevin was part of her security team until i got back. I quickly dialed his number.

"Hey couz! Whats up?"-kev
"Where is she?"
"Who?"-kev
"Kevin don't play games with me! Where's Ally?"
"Oh euhh she went to her room"-kev
"Go give her the phone"
Kevin went up to her room and knocked a few times "she's not answering"-kev
"Go in"
Kev went in and saw the closet opened and a suitcase on the floor with steven's clothes "i think we have a problem...she's not here i think she left"-kev
"Kevin you're supposed to stay with her what do you mean she left?"
"She was with Tyler i was talking with your dad i think he forged your signature"
"What? For what?"

"Prenup papers"
I groaned "find her, i'm coming over". I took my car leaving the security behind as i drove to the airport, once there i left the car in the middle of the road and went straight inside.

Tyler knocked softly on her door and went in bringing her a tray of food and medicine "i think you should see this" he turned on the tv and flipped through the channels "i'm not supposed to say anything but this will explain why he was with Sarah..." He put on the interview with Sarah.

Interview:
"I've been asked to do lots of interviews to explain what happened with steven and i kept refusing because its none of anyone's business, but this is getting out of hand. You people are heartless to go spreading lies about us! You want answers? Fine i'll give you answers. Steven and i were never a couple, we were pretending the whole time for personal reasons. But of course i have to state those reasons so you don't go spread other rumors. My father forced me to be with Steven but we have no feelings for each others so he helped me. When he met his future wife he told me he couldn't stay with me, he loves her more than anything or anyone in this world. She was in a relationship with a man who kept harassing her, threatening her and abuse her." She took a deep breath "steven was there as a friend but they both fell in love and that's why we broke up..."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 08, 2014 10:15 pm

I flicked the tv off when she finished and cried. This was all a mess. Once I finished I got up and went to the other room where Tyler was. "Uh can you tell him I'm here?" I asked quietly. "I don't know if he knows about James, you can tell him about that as well." I mumbled and went back to the other room and climbed into the bed. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu May 08, 2014 10:28 pm

I tried calling him but i his phone was off i went back to her room "i'm sorry Ally, his phone must be off it kept going straight to voicemail... I'll keep trying" iwalked out and called Kevin who was going insane-tyler

"He's on his way back here, if i were you i would disappear before he lands!"-kev

"Thanks" i hung up and went outside to make sure there was no danger around.-tyler

Once i landed i went straight to the house where my nana was with my dad drinking tea "forging my signature is very low dad! Even for you! Who said i wanted a prenup? Who gave you the right to do so?" He was about to speak but i didn't let him "you know whar? I don't want to hear it! I want you out of here now! And you're not welcome here anymore" i said before going out to meet Kevin "take me to her" the driver took us to Tyler's cabin and i was as chocked as i ever have been in my life "i can't believe it!" I went straight in and when i saw him the first thing i did was punch him "where is she?" He pointed the way and i went to her room "we're not done here Tyler!" I went in "Ally?" I whispered looking at her in bed and saw the meds beside her
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 08, 2014 10:37 pm

I sat up and gasped. He looked furious. "I don't want a prenup," I blurted out. "You know I don't want your money." I then noticed his eyes on my pain meds "the babies are fine. He didn't hurt me too much. I just needed to leave, I was scared so I begged Tyler to take me away."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri May 09, 2014 4:37 am

"Who? Who hurt you Ally?" I got closer to her and sat bext to her "what happened ?" I asked her softly
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri May 09, 2014 4:41 am

"your friend," I said quietly. "He was on the beach and grabbed me. He was trying to ra-" I said and sobbed softly. "He was mad I never danced and forced himself on top of me. I couldn't move"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri May 09, 2014 4:47 am

I fisted my hand "where was Tyler? Or Kevin?" I shook my head and stood up "so you left me...again" i said looking out of the window
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri May 09, 2014 4:55 am

"I wonder why," I muttered. "You have no idea how much I wanted you to help me with the wedding. You don't get it, I'm sick of telling you and I'm trying to make you understand that I needed your help, I'm not a girl who gets her knickers wet over being told to spend whatever or do what I want. I thought I lost the babies today, i was under so much stress Steven. You work, I get that but I'm worried you're going to be a weekend only father and husband" I said wiping my eyes.  
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri May 09, 2014 5:02 am

I looked back at her "i can't believe you thought i wrote that prenup, how could you even believe him!" I shook my head "now i know you're okay, James will be departed from here, and i'll postpone the wedding a few days so you can think" it killed him to say those words but he didn't show it "i'll be at the hotel if you need me. Kevin will stay with you" i walked to the door than stopped "i'm sorry Ally...but you could have said something. I thought you were happy with me" i cleared my throat and left taking Tyler woth me. I went to our room and looked around, it felt empty without her...i sighed and started putting my clothes back in the closet when i saw a sort of baby scrapbook. I frowned and opened it than saw everything she had done or bought for the babies written down. Every dad case was empty and it frustrated me. I threw the book away and just laid there staring at the ocean
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri May 09, 2014 5:11 am

After a night alone I couldn't take it being stuck in here. -i miss you. You were always enough. Just you- i sent to Steven. I had to leave and get some air then remembered I had to go back to the hospital for a check. I found Kevin "can you take me to the hospital please, I have an appointment." I said quietly then shook my head. "Actually no, it doesn't matter." I said as I walked out the door and headed down the pathway of the beach. I spotted an old house which was empty and absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't help myself and pushed open the gate to walk towards it.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri May 09, 2014 5:24 am

I read the text but didn't reply, i was hurt in so many ways i didn't know what to say. Than i got a text from kevin sending a picture of her going to the house i had arranged for us. The text said 'should i let her go inside?' I replied 'yes but stay close and keep her safe' i put the phone away.

I stayed close behind her and even walked in the house without her realising. It was beautiful, steven had outdone himself this time. She entered the living room and there was many pictures of them, and even some ecographies of their babies at different stages, i wondered if he had also prepared the nursery. I knew he had built this house as a wedding gift since she didn't want to live with his family but i've never been in here. I made my way to her and made my presence clear to her "you shouldn't be in here Ally"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri May 09, 2014 5:28 am

i let out a slight scream and spun around to see Kevin. "God don't sneak up on me again!" I said with teary eyes. The house was gorgeous, i couldn't believe it. "Can you take me to him?" I asked. "I need to tell him something please."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri May 09, 2014 5:34 am

I nodded "come on, there's a car in the garage, since you already saw your surprise it won't hurt if you saw your car" i opened a drawer and took out the keys than lead the way to the car. I opened her door and closed it after she got in than drove to the main house quietly. I broke the silence when we got there "he's a jerk, but he loves you. Think a lot before you leave him"-kevin
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri May 09, 2014 5:39 am

I walked inside and went straight to the bedroom. He was laying on the bed, I didn't say anything as I took my shoes off and went over to him and laid down. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and just held him tightly. "I love you." I whispered against his skin as silent tears ran down my cheeks. "We're having a boy and girl." I said softly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri May 09, 2014 5:43 am

I stayed numb and silent for a while but i eventually wrapped my arms around her tightly. I inhaled her perfume and kissed her neck softly "i love you too Ally, more than anything but..." I stopped talking and shook my head before brying my face in her neck
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri May 09, 2014 5:47 am

i froze and pulled away "you can't leave me. No. I need you," I said crying more. "I wasn't leaving you Steven, I just needed to get away from everyone. I had to think, not about us but everything else." I pushed my mouth against his and kissed him hard. "Don't leave me. I can't be without you, I want to marry you." I said and clung to him tightly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri May 09, 2014 5:54 am

"What if i screw up again? It seems to be easy for you to leave, its the third time you do it even though i begged you not to. I swore i loved you and wanted nothing in this world but to have a family with you... And you just believed the worst in me and lost faith in my love to you. I never thought even for a slight moment that you were in this for the money... Never. I don't know who told you i was with Sarah, but i was just convincing her to meet the press, i'd never cheat on you" i got up and leaned on the window looking ahead "i didn't give you money or got you things because i thought it would make you happy...i just wanted to spoil you but you took it wrong." I closed my eyes shut "i thought you were happy, i thought you knew me well enough now but you don't" i said in a broken whisper
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next